- Cast & crew
- User reviews
After waking up and discovering that he has undergone gender reassignment surgery, an assassin seeks to find the doctor responsible. After waking up and discovering that he has undergone gender reassignment surgery, an assassin seeks to find the doctor responsible. After waking up and discovering that he has undergone gender reassignment surgery, an assassin seeks to find the doctor responsible.
- Walter Hill
- Denis Hamill
- Michelle Rodriguez
- Tony Shalhoub
- Anthony LaPaglia
- 134 User reviews
- 89 Critic reviews
- 34 Metascore
- See more at IMDbPro
- 1 win & 1 nomination
- Frank Kitchen
- Dr. Ralph Galen
- Honest John
- Nurse Becker
- Doctor Rachel Jane
- Sebastian Jane
- Hotel Manager
- Earl Hawkins
- Office Nurse
- Vladimir Gorski
- Mexican Man
- All cast & crew
- Production, box office & more at IMDbPro
More like this
Did you know
- Trivia The first draft of the screenplay was written in 1978.
- Goofs At around 48:06, when the main character is videotaping herself, she points a gun directly at the camera from a distance of probably less than a foot. This has the unintended consequence of revealing that the pistol is an Airsoft replica of an M1911 .45 ACP with a much-smaller inner muzzle than that of the real firearm.
Frank Kitchen : I killed a lot of guys. They were worthless pieces of shit, but I killed them, and you're not supposed to kill people. So what happened to me? I guess maybe in the end... it was a lot better than what I deserved. But it takes a long time to work that out. In the meantime, you just want to get get even.
- Soundtracks Blindfold Written by Joseph Hicks Performed by Halo Stereo
User reviews 134
- Mar 16, 2020
- March 3, 2017 (United States)
- United States
- Official site (Japan)
- Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada
- See more company credits at IMDbPro
- $5,000,000 (estimated)
- Runtime 1 hour 35 minutes
Contribute to this page.
- See more gaps
- Learn more about contributing
More to explore
Course Workload Estimator
A blog post that describes the genesis of this estimator, as well as some of its potential uses, can be read here . You can also find a stand-alone version of the estimator that can be embedded into your site here .
Somewhat surprisingly, there is very little research about the amount of time it takes the average college student to complete common academic tasks. We have self-reported estimates of how much total time they spend on academic work outside of class (12-15 hours), but we don't know much about the quality and quantity of the work that is produced in that time frame (let alone how the time is allocated to different tasks). We also know quite a bit about how students tackle common academic tasks , but those studies rarely ask students to report on how long it takes them to complete the task (whether reading a book, writing a paper, or studying for an exam). The testing literature provides some clues (because valid instrument design depends on data about the average speed of test takers), but it's tough to generalize from the experience of taking high-stakes, timed tests to the experience of working on an assignment in the comfort of your dorm. And while there is a sizable literature on reading, the nature and purpose of the reading tasks in these experiments are also quite different from what students typically encounter in college.
All of which is to say the estimates above are just that: estimates .
To arrive at our estimates, we began with what we knew from the literature and then filled in the gaps by making a few key assumptions. The details of our calculations are below. If you still find our assumptions unreasonable, however, the estimator allows you to manually adjust our estimated rates. We also welcome those who have knowledge of research about which we are unaware to suggest improvements.
Of all the work students might do outside of class, we know the most about their reading. Educators, cognitive psychologists, and linguists have been studying how human beings read for more than a century. One of the best summaries of this extensive literature is the late Keith Rayner's recently published " So Much to Read, So Little Time: How Do We Read, and Can Speed Reading Help? " A central insight of this piece (along with the literature it summarizes) is that none of us read at a constant rate. Instead, we use varying rates that depend on the difficulty and purpose of the reading task (Rayner et al., 2016; Love, 2012; Aronson, 1983; Carver, 1983, 1992; Jay and Dahl, 1975; Parker, 1962; Carrillo and Sheldon, 1952; Robinson, 1941). Another obvious (but rarely acknowledged) insight is that a page-based reading rate is going to vary by the number of words on the page. As a result, our estimator assumes that reading rate will be a function of three factors: 1) page density, 2) text difficulty, and 3) reading purpose. For the sake of simplicity, we limited the variation within each factor to three levels.
- 450 words: Typical of paperback pages, as well as the 6" x 9" pages of academic journal articles
- 600 words: Typical of academic monograph pages
- 750 words: Typical of textbook pages that are 25% images, as well as the full-size pages of two-column academic journal articles
* estimates were determined by direct sampling of texts in our personal collection
- No New Concepts: The reader knows the meaning of each word and has enough background knowledge to immediately understand the ideas expressed
- Some New Concepts: The reader is unfamiliar with the meaning of some words and doesn't have enough background knowledge to immediately understand some of the ideas expressed.
- Many New Concepts: The reader is unfamiliar with the meaning of many words and doesn't have enough background knowledge to immediately understand most of the ideas expressed
- Survey: Reading to survey main ideas; OK to skip entire portions of text
- Understand: Reading to understand the meaning of each sentence
- Engage: Reading while also working problems, drawing inferences, questioning, and evaluating
What we know from the research:
The optimal reading rate of the skilled adult reader (including college students) is around 300 words per minute. This assumes a "normal" reading environment in which there are no new words or concepts in the text and the purpose of the reading is to understand the meaning of each sentence (Rayner et al., 2016; Carver, 1982).
Adults can read faster than 300 words per minute, but if the goal is to understand the meaning of sentences, rates beyond 300 words per minute reduce comprehension in a near linear fashion (Zacks and Treiman, 2016; Love, 2012; Carver, 1982).
The default reading rates of college students under these normal conditions can range from 100-400 words per minute (Rayner et al., 2016; Siegenthaler et al., 2011; Acheson et al., 2008; Carver, 1982, 1983, 1992; Underwood et al., 1990; Hausfeld, 1981; Just and Carpenter, 1980; Jay and Dahl, 1975; Grob, 1970; McLaughlin, 1969; Robinson and Hall, 1941).
There is no real upper limit on skimming speeds, but the average college student skims for main ideas at rates between 450 and 600 words per minute (Rayner et al., 2016; Carver 1992; Just and Carpenter, 1980; Jay and Dahl, 1975)
In conditions where the material is more difficult (i.e., with some new words and concepts), the optimal reading rate slows to 200 words per minute (Carver, 1992).
In conditions where the purpose is to memorize the text for later recall, the optimal reading rate slows even further to 138 words per minute or lower (Carver, 1992).
Although this has not been measured (to our knowledge), reading experts have argued that it is perfectly reasonable to slow down to rates below 50 words per minute if the goal is to engage a text (Parker, 1962).
What we don't know, but deduce and/or stipulate:
Given that the rates above were discovered in laboratory conditions, when subjects are asked to perform in short, time-constrained intervals, we assume that the reading rates in actual conditions, when students read for longer periods with periodic breaks, will be slightly slower.
Because there is no research on the time it takes students to engage texts, we assume that the rates would be similar to the rates found when students are asked to memorize a text for later recall. Although these are incredibly different tasks, both require attention to details alongside additional processing. If anything, we imagine equating these two rates significantly under estimates the time it takes to read for engagement (for an example of the sort of reading that is likely to take more time than it takes to memorize, see the appendix of Perry et al., 2015).
If the reading purpose remains the same, the change in reading rates across text difficulty levels is linear.
The rate of change in reading rates across text difficulty levels is the same across reading purposes.
Combining what we know with what we assume allows us to construct the following table of estimated reading rates (with rates about which we are most confident in yellow):
Sadly, we know much less about student writing rates than we do about reading rates. This is no doubt because writing rates vary even more widely than reading rates. Nevertheless, we've found at least one study that can give us a place to begin. In " Individual Differences in Undergraduate Essay-Writing Strategies ," Mark Torrance and his colleagues find (among other things) that 493 students reported spending anywhere between 9 to 15 hours on 1500-word essays. In these essays, students were asked to produce a "critical description and discussion of psychological themes" using at least one outside source. Torrance and his colleagues also show that students who spent the least time reported no drafting, while those who spent the most time reported multiple drafts, along with detailed outlining and planning. And the students who spent the most time received higher marks than those who spent the least (Torrance et al., 2000).
Although the sample of this study is sizable, we should not read too much into a single result of student self-reports about a single assignment from a single institution. But to arrive at our estimates, we must. Users should simply be aware that the table below is far more speculative than our reading rate estimates. And that the time your students spend on these tasks is likely to vary from these estimates in significant ways.
As with reading rates, we assume that writing rates will be a function of a variety of factors. The three we take into account are 1) page density, 2) text genre, 3) degree of drafting and revision.
- 250 words: Double-Spaced, Times New Roman, 12-Point Font, 1" Margins
- 500 words: Single-Spaced, Times New Roman, 12-Point Font, 1" Margins
- Reflection/Narrative: Essays that require very little planning or critical engagement with content
- Argument: Essays that require critical engagement with content and detailed planning, but no outside research
- Research: Essays that require detailed planning, outside research, and critical engagement
Drafting and Revision
- No Drafting: Students submit essays that were never revised
- Minimal Drafting: Students submit essays that were revised at least once
- Extensive Drafting: Students submit essays that were revised multiple times
What we assume to arrive at our estimates:
- The results of the Torrance study are reasonably accurate.
- The assignment in the study falls within the "argument" genre. It's hard to tell without more details, but "critical description and discussion" seems to imply more than reflection. And while an outside source was required, finding and using a single source falls well below the expectations of a traditional research paper.
- Students write at a constant rate. That is, we assume that a student writing the same sort of essay will take exactly twice as much time to write a 12 page paper as she takes to write a 6 page paper. There are good reasons to think this assumption is unrealistic, but because we have no way of knowing how much rate might shift over the course of a paper, we assume constancy.
- Students will spend less time writing a reflective or narrative essay than they spend constructing an argumentative essay (assuming the same degree of drafting and revision). For simplicity's sake, we assume they will spend exactly half the time. It's highly unlikely to be this linear, but we don't know enough to make a more accurate assumption.
- Students will spend more time writing a research paper than they spend on their argumentative essays. Again, for simplicity's sake, we assume they will spend exactly twice the amount of time. It's not only unlikely to be this linear, it's also likely to vary greatly by the amount of outside reading a student does and the difficulty of the sources he or she tackles.
These assumptions allow us to construct the following table of estimated writing rates (with rates about which we are most confident in yellow):
Aaronson, Doris, and Steven Ferres. “Lexical Categories and Reading Tasks.” Journal of Experimental Psychology: Human Perception and Performance 9, no. 5 (1983): 675–99. doi:10.1037/0096-1522.214.171.1245.
Acheson, Daniel J., Justine B. Wells, and Maryellen C. MacDonald. “New and Updated Tests of Print Exposure and Reading Abilities in College Students.” Behavior Research Methods 40, no. 1 (2008): 278–89. doi:10.3758/BRM.40.1.278.
Carrillo, Lawrence W., and William D. Sheldon. “The Flexibility of Reading Rate.” Journal of Educational Psychology 43, no. 5 (1952): 299–305. doi:10.1037/h0054161.
Carver, Ronald P. “Is Reading Rate Constant or Flexible?” Reading Research Quarterly 18, no. 2 (1983): 190–215. doi:10.2307/747517.
———. “Optimal Rate of Reading Prose.” Reading Research Quarterly 18, no. 1 (1982): 56–88. doi:10.2307/747538.
———. “Reading Rate: Theory, Research, and Practical Implications.” Journal of Reading 36, no. 2 (1992): 84–95.
Dehaene, Stanislas. Reading in the Brain: The New Science of How We Read . Reprint edition. New York: Penguin Books, 2010.
Grob, James A. “Reading Rate and Study-Time Demands on Secondary Students.” Journal of Reading 13, no. 4 (1970): 285–88.
Hausfeld, Steven. “Speeded Reading and Listening Comprehension for Easy and Difficult Materials.” Journal of Educational Psychology 73, no. 3 (1981): 312–19. doi:10.1037/0022-06126.96.36.1992.
Jay, S., and Patricia R. Dahl. “Establishing Appropriate Purpose for Reading and Its Effect on Flexibility of Reading Rate.” Journal of Educational Psychology 67, no. 1 (1975): 38–43. doi:10.1037/h0078669.
Just, Marcel A., and Patricia A. Carpenter. “A Theory of Reading: From Eye Fixations to Comprehension.” Psychological Review 87, no. 4 (1980): 329–54. doi:10.1037/0033-295X.87.4.329.
Love, Jessica. “ Reading Fast and Slow .” The American Scholar , March 1, 2012.
McLaughlin, G. Harry. “Reading at ‘Impossible’ Speeds.” Journal of Reading 12, no. 6 (1969): 449–510.
Parker, Don H. “Reading Rate Is Multilevel.” The Clearing House 36, no. 8 (1962): 451–55.
Perry, John, Michael Bratman, and John Martin Fischer. “ Appendix: Reading Philosophy .” In Introduction to Philosophy: Classical and Contemporary Readings , 7 edition. New York City, NY: Oxford University Press, 2015.
Rayner, Keith, Elizabeth R. Schotter, Michael E. J. Masson, Mary C. Potter, and Rebecca Treiman. “So Much to Read, So Little Time How Do We Read, and Can Speed Reading Help?” Psychological Science in the Public Interest 17, no. 1 (May 1, 2016): 4–34. doi:10.1177/1529100615623267.
Robinson, F., and P. Hall. “Studies of Higher-Level Reading Abilities.” Journal of Educational Psychology 32, no. 4 (1941): 241–52. doi:10.1037/h0062111.
Siegenthaler, Eva, Pascal Wurtz, Per Bergamin, and Rudolf Groner. “Comparing Reading Processes on E-Ink Displays and Print.” Displays 32, no. 5 (December 2011): 268–73. doi:10.1016/j.displa.2011.05.005.
Torrance, Mark, Glyn V. Thomas, and Elizabeth J. Robinson. “Individual Differences in Undergraduate Essay-Writing Strategies: A Longitudinal Study.” Higher Education 39, no. 2 (2000): 181–200.
Underwood, Geoffrey, Alison Hubbard, and Howard Wilkinson. “Eye Fixations Predict Reading Comprehension: The Relationships between Reading Skill, Reading Speed, and Visual Inspection.” Language and Speech 33, no. 1 (January 1, 1990): 69–81.
Wolf, Maryanne. Proust and the Squid: The Story and Science of the Reading Brain . Reprint edition. New York: Harper Perennial, 2008.
Zacks, Jeffrey M., and Rebecca Treiman. “ Sorry, You Can’t Speed Read .” The New York Times , April 15, 2016.
University Rankings, Reviews, and More
How to write a kickass assignment in a few hours
Procrastination is the name of the game that college students love to play. While not every student will slack off till the deadline is around the corner, most fall prey to procrastination when it comes to writing college assignments.
The fear of deadlines engulfs you slowly, with every passing day, and it reaches its peak the night before the assignment submission. Does this sound familiar to you? If you are facing the daunting task of writing a paper from scratch on the eve of the deadline and you have no idea how to do it, then you have come to the right place. We will give you tips and tricks on how to write a kickass college assignment in just a few hours before the deadline:
- Plan your time: With just hours left for the deadline to conclude, diving right into writing the assignment might seem like the best idea. But, it’s not! Creating a plan of action by dividing the time left in hand for performing different tasks is essential to ensure maximum productivity . For example: If you have 6 hours in hand, make sure to assign – an hour on research, an hour on brainstorming ideas and organizing points, 2-3 hours to write the assignment and an hour to proofread/edit.
- Beat the distractions: Some of the biggest hindrances that can stop you from finishing your assignment before the deadline include social media sites and other texting apps. Logout from FB, Twitter, Instagram, and stop chatting with your friends on Whatsapp as they will eat away the precious little time that is left. Beat the distractions to beat the deadline.
- Understand the topic and read the guidelines: Every assignment is usually based on one question and it requires students to give an objective or subjective answer depending upon the nature of the question. So it is important to understand the topic and to be clear as to what you are expected to write in the assignment. Also, read the instructions given by your professor as it might have specific guidelines that you need to follow while writing the assignment. By spending a few minutes in understanding the topic and reading instructions, you can avoid making grave mistakes in your assignment.
- 1-hour extensive research on the topic: This might sound contradictory at first, but students can perform extensive research on any topic in just one hour. Read anything and everything that you can find about the topic. Skim through pages of books, browse through articles online, read different takes and opinions about the same topic. This ensures that you have covered all the details that you need to know about the topic without having to go into in-depth analysis. In just one hour, you will have read all the facts and opinions about the topic that will help you form your own opinion. This is the best way to research when there is an acute shortage of time.
- Prepare your thesis statement: From argumentative essays to opinion pieces, the thesis statement is regarded as the core on which all your arguments and opinions are based. Before you can get into full-fledged writing mode, you need to prepare a strong thesis statement that would act as the foundation for the rest of your assignment.
- Make a rough note of all the points you want to include: Once research is over and your thesis statement is ready, it is time to brainstorm and think about all the facts/data that will help you form your opinion. Jot down all the points that you want to talk about in your paper. This step ensures that you don’t get stuck in your thoughts while writing and waste time rewriting your opinions.
- Form a skeleton of your assignment: The skeleton of every college assignment should have: an introduction, a thesis statement, the body of the assignment, and a conclusion. Before you start writing, it is advisable to form a skeleton of the assignment by arranging all your thoughts and points on paper.
- Come up with a great hook for your introduction paragraph: Once planning, researching, brainstorming is done, and the skeleton of the paper is formed, it is finally time to write. How you start an assignment has a huge impact on grabbing the attention of your readers. It is of utmost importance to come up with an interesting first line (often referred to as a hook) to make the write-up more appealing for readers. Make sure that you come up with a great hook by avoiding cliched introductory paragraphs.
- Write the body of your paper by logically listing out points in order: After the introduction and the thesis statement are in place, a student needs to write a few engaging paragraphs by logically listing down points in order to support his/her argument.
- Conclude strongly: Despite the good argument, your thesis statement can lose its power if not concluded strongly. Your conclusion should reiterate the main points of your assignment. Finish your paper with a bang through the help of a kickass conclusion paragraph.
- Take small breaks when you feel exhausted: When you are pulling an all-nighter in order to complete your assignment at the last minute, there will be times when your mind and body will feel exhausted. So, it is important to take short breaks every now and then so that fatigue doesn’t affect the quality of your work.
- Proofread and edit: Once the writing process is over and you are refreshed after a short break, it is time to proofread your article in order to find and rectify factual, grammatical, and logical errors. Once you identify errors, edit it immediately to make your assignment free of mistakes.
Though we don’t endorse procrastinating your assignment till the eleventh hour, we hope that this article helps all college students who are crippled with the fear of deadlines and don’t know how to go about writing a kickass assignment the night before it’s due for submission.
- EXPLORE Coupons Tech Help Pro Random Article About Us Quizzes Contribute Train Your Brain Game Improve Your English Popular Categories Arts and Entertainment Artwork Books Movies Computers and Electronics Computers Phone Skills Technology Hacks Health Men's Health Mental Health Women's Health Relationships Dating Love Relationship Issues Hobbies and Crafts Crafts Drawing Games Education & Communication Communication Skills Personal Development Studying Personal Care and Style Fashion Hair Care Personal Hygiene Youth Personal Care School Stuff Dating All Categories Arts and Entertainment Finance and Business Home and Garden Relationship Quizzes Cars & Other Vehicles Food and Entertaining Personal Care and Style Sports and Fitness Computers and Electronics Health Pets and Animals Travel Education & Communication Hobbies and Crafts Philosophy and Religion Work World Family Life Holidays and Traditions Relationships Youth
- HELP US Support wikiHow Community Dashboard Write an Article Request a New Article More Ideas...
- EDIT Edit this Article
- PRO Courses Guides New Tech Help Pro Expert Videos About wikiHow Pro Coupons Quizzes Upgrade Sign In
- Browse Articles
- Learn Something New
- Train Your Brain
- Improve Your English
- Explore More
- Support wikiHow
- About wikiHow
- H&M Coupons
- Hotwire Promo Codes
- StubHub Discount Codes
- Ashley Furniture Coupons
- Blue Nile Promo Codes
- NordVPN Coupons
- Samsung Promo Codes
- Chewy Promo Codes
- Ulta Coupons
- Vistaprint Promo Codes
- Shutterfly Promo Codes
- DoorDash Promo Codes
- Office Depot Coupons
- adidas Promo Codes
- Home Depot Coupons
- DSW Coupons
- Bed Bath and Beyond Coupons
- Lowe's Coupons
- Surfshark Coupons
- Nordstrom Coupons
- Walmart Promo Codes
- Dick's Sporting Goods Coupons
- Fanatics Coupons
- Edible Arrangements Coupons
- eBay Coupons
- Log in / Sign up
- Education and Communications
- Study Skills
- Homework Skills
How to Finish Your Homework
Last Updated: February 20, 2023 References
This article was co-authored by Emily Listmann, MA . Emily Listmann is a private tutor in San Carlos, California. She has worked as a Social Studies Teacher, Curriculum Coordinator, and an SAT Prep Teacher. She received her MA in Education from the Stanford Graduate School of Education in 2014. There are 18 references cited in this article, which can be found at the bottom of the page. This article has been viewed 275,319 times.
While studying can differ for different age groups, many of the things that get in the way are the same. Whether it's your environment or time management skills, it easy for things to discourage you from finishing your homework. With a little organization and help, your homework can become approachable.
Managing Your Time
- For instance, try setting aside a time you know you can work well such as an hour or 2 before dinner, or if you're a night owl, after dinner.
- Work in hour blocks, with 50 minutes spent studying and 10 minutes spent taking a break.
- It can also be helpful to move around when you are taking your break, especially if you are working at a screen. Go for a walk outside to get your blood circulating and enjoy some fresh air.
- You might also want to eat a healthy snack on your break to improve your focus. Avoid junk food and choose something like a handful of nuts, a piece of fruit, veggies, or a small portion of cottage cheese.
- Identify which assignments are worth the most points for each class. Most likely these will take the longest to complete.  X Research source
- Consider how long you have to do each project, and if possible, see when the assignment is introduced. Oftentimes, primary and secondary school classes do not have syllabi, so it might be harder to plan out an entire term, but if you are in college, you will most likely have a syllabus with at least a partial course schedule. Knowing how long you have to complete an assignment will help you prioritize which assignments to do first. You can also ask the teacher how long you have to complete an assignment.  X Research source
- Use highlighters or stickers to mark which assignments are most important.
- If you're using an online or mobile schedule, create alerts or notifications for the projects and any time-sensitive steps for those projects.
- Don't let a big project overshadow the smaller assignments you need to complete!
- Assignment outlines can help you visualize the necessary tasks to get the assignment done.
Creating a Productive Work Environment
- A desk or table would be a better location than a couch or a bed.
- Turn your phone off or on silent (not vibrate). It might be best to put the phone out of sight, or in another room while you work, as the temptation to text or get on social media can be as much of a distraction as actually using social media.
- Use an app that blocks social media. There are plenty of applications out there that can help block social media and other distracting sites (such as shopping or gaming sites).  X Trustworthy Source Pew Research Center Nonpartisan thinktank conducting research and providing information on public opinion, demographic trends, and social trends Go to source
- Use a white noise app to block out noise.
- Use earplugs or noise-blocking earmuffs.  X Research source
- Work in a quiet place, such as a library or a home office, if you have one.
- Avoid listening to music while studying. Studies have shown that although listening to music while studying lowers overall performance, this does not affect everyone equally.  X Research source However listening to music before studying has been shown to improve performance on cognitive tasks.  X Research source
Using Your Resources
- If you're too afraid to ask a teacher during class, see if you can stay behind to ask your questions.
- First, contact your school to see if there are any after-school tutoring programs. While not all primary and secondary schools offer tutoring, a vast majority of universities do. If your school does not offer tutoring, they may know of other resources for you to contact.
- Then, contact your library to see if they offer any tutoring.  X Research source
- In some areas, there may also be free community tutoring programs. Contact your local community center for more information.
- There are plenty of private tutors out there as well, but they can be costly (ranging from $20 to $100 an hour).  X Research source You can find tutors online through a number of websites, such as Craigslist or Angie's list.
- If you need to work at a library after school, ask your parents or search the web to find your local library.
Video . By using this service, some information may be shared with YouTube.
- Don't feel too stressed or you'll be doing less work than you actually can. ⧼thumbs_response⧽ Helpful 5 Not Helpful 2
- Make sure you’re getting enough sleep. ⧼thumbs_response⧽ Helpful 3 Not Helpful 2
- Maintain a healthy diet. ⧼thumbs_response⧽ Helpful 3 Not Helpful 2
- Some people may need additional help in order to focus on their homework and finish it. If you are struggling in school, ask your parents or teachers about what resources may be available, and seek out professional help or ask your parents to do so, if necessary. ⧼thumbs_response⧽ Helpful 27 Not Helpful 9
- Recommended time doing homework varies by age. The National PTA recommends about 10 minutes per grade level per night (30 minutes a night for the third grade). ⧼thumbs_response⧽ Helpful 5 Not Helpful 0
- If you are under the age of thirteen, you may need to obtain your parents’ permission before downloading any computer applications. ⧼thumbs_response⧽ Helpful 29 Not Helpful 12
You Might Also Like
- ↑ https://kidshealth.org/en/teens/homework.html
- ↑ https://www.takingcharge.csh.umn.edu/power-habit-charles-duhigg
- ↑ https://www.edutopia.org/article/research-tested-benefits-breaks/
- ↑ https://www.wma.us/about/titan-blog/post/~board/titan-blog/post/how-to-prioritize-school-assignments-and-homework
- ↑ https://jhsap.org/self_help_resources/school-life_balance//
- ↑ https://lsc.cornell.edu/how-to-study/studying-for-and-taking-exams/guidelines-for-creating-a-study-schedule/
- ↑ https://success.oregonstate.edu/learning/concentration
- ↑ https://www.pewresearch.org/internet/2020/07/28/parenting-children-in-the-age-of-screens/
- ↑ https://kidshealth.org/en/teens/homework.html/
- ↑ https://absn.northeastern.edu/blog/8-things-to-keep-in-your-at-home-study-space/
- ↑ https://scholar.utc.edu/theses/171/
- ↑ https://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/doi/abs/10.1002/acp.1731
- ↑ https://kidshealth.org/en/teens/talk-to-parents.html
- ↑ https://rdw.rowan.edu/cgi/viewcontent.cgi?article=2412&context=etd
- ↑ https://www2.ed.gov/parents/academic/help/homework/part8.html/
- ↑ https://blogs.chapman.edu/scst/2016/02/09/what-tutoring-is-and-what-tutoring-is-not/
- ↑ https://undergrad.stanford.edu/tutoring-support
- ↑ https://www.ideaedu.org/idea-notes-on-instruction/encouraged-students-to-use-multiple-resources-e-g-internet-library-holdings-outside-experts-to-improve-understanding/
About This Article
- Send fan mail to authors
Reader Success Stories
Oct 16, 2021
Did this article help you?
Sep 13, 2021
Sep 9, 2016
Oct 19, 2021
Oct 9, 2021
- Do Not Sell or Share My Info
- Not Selling Info
wikiHow Tech Help Pro:
Develop the tech skills you need for work and life
An approaching deadline is a source of worry for most students! What if you realize you have an assignment due for submission tomorrow, and you haven’t even started writing it? It will put you in a state of worry! Right? 90% of students, in this case, started searching google or asking friends how to do an assignment in a day?
Well! It’s time to put your worries aside as you have hit the right place. We have written this blog solely to answer this query and help you get stress free. After reading this blog, you can quickly write your assignment in a day. It seems Interesting, right? Keep reading to find out the recommended tips by experts!
13 Tips for you- How to do an Assignment in a Day!
With no further ado, you can dive right into the steps to know, “How to do an assignment in a day?”
1. A Productive Start to Your Day
When you ask how to do an assignment in a day, the first step would be to give a productive start to your day. Start your day off with a nutritious and energizing breakfast to provide your body and mind with the energy to stay organized and productive. You are now ready to begin working on your task. The most crucial step is to choose a suitable workplace, as this will ensure that you complete the task on time. It is preferable to turn off your phone and go somewhere peaceful, where you will not face any disturbance.
2. Plan Your Time
When your deadline is approaching, students often start writing assignments. But it is not the right way! To achieve optimal productivity, create a plan of action by dividing the time left in hand for doing different tasks. For example, if you only have 8 hours available, allocate an hour for research, two hours for brainstorming ideas and organizing points, four hours for writing the assignment, and an hour for proofreading and editing.
3. Overcome the Distractions
Do you feel that social media consumes all your time, but you can’t stop using it? Let me share a fact! Studies have shown that social media sites and other texting applications are two of the most common roadblocks to completing your homework before the deadline. To meet the deadline, you must try to overcome distractions in your life. Log off of Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram, and do not speak with your buddies on Whatsapp for some time, as they will stop you from completing your assignment on time.
4. Understand the Topic and Read the Guidelines
Every assignment is usually centered on a single topic, and depending on the nature of the topic, students must provide an objective or subjective response. As a result, it’s critical to comprehend the problem and know what you’re supposed to write in the assignment. Also, read your professor’s directions carefully because you get all the requirements you must follow while completing the assignment. Therefore, you can prevent making serious errors in your assignment by spending a few minutes comprehending the topic and reading the instructions.
5. Establish Deadlines
Establishing deadlines helps you effectively manage your time. Effective time management can make a huge difference in your ability to succeed. Set a deadline for every task you perform (for example, brainstorming, generating an outline, writing the entire assignment, and complying with the specific guidelines of your professor) and stick to your schedule. Remember to take some time out to refresh your head. Otherwise, you will not be in a position to complete your work.
6. 1-hour Extensive Research on the Topic
Although it may appear counterintuitive, students can conduct significant research on any topic in just one hour. Read all you can get your hands on regarding the subject to add to your knowledge bank. It will help if you read multiple perspectives and viewpoints on the same issue by skimming through pages of books and articles online. It guarantees that you have compiled all the essential details regarding the subject without going into extensive analysis. In less than an hour, you’ll have read all of the resources on the subject that will help you create your perspective. It is the best technique to conduct research when short on time.
7. Make a Rough Note of all the Points you want to Include
After you’ve completed your research and written all the vital points, it’s time to brainstorm and consider the facts and data that will help you create your perspective. Make a list of all the points you wish to cover in your assignment. This stage ensures that you don’t get caught in your thoughts and don’t waste time reiterating your opinions when writing.
8. Form a Skeleton of your Assignment
Do you know what the skeleton of an assignment is? An introduction, a thesis statement, the body of the assignment, and a conclusion. Therefore, before you begin writing, make a skeleton by outlining all of your ideas and points on paper.
9. Spend Time Creating a Good Hook for your Introduction Paragraph
It is finally time to write after completing the preparation, researching, brainstorming, and constructing the skeleton of the paper. The way you begin an assignment significantly impacts your score. It is critical for you to develop an intriguing first sentence or the hook to make your assignment enticing. Avoid introduction paragraphs to ensure originality and creativity.
10. For Writing Assignments, Logically Listing Points in Order
Following the introduction, you must logically list all the points to support your argument. It will ensure content flow in the assignment.
11. Conclude Strongly
Always make it a point to finish your assignment with a strong note, especially while writing a research paper. It would help you score high if you reiterated the main ideas in your assignment conclusion.
12. Take Small Breaks When you Feel Exhausted
When you work till the wee hours to finish an assignment at the last minute, your mind and body will be exhausted. As a result, it will affect the quality of your work. Therefore, it’s critical to take small pauses now and again to avoid fatigue.
13. Proofread and Edit
The last step to how to do an assignment in a day. Proofreading is a must if you are dealing with Online Assignment writing services . After you’ve completed the writing process and taken a small break, proofread your piece to look for and correct grammatical and logical errors. If you find any issues, trim them immediately to ensure that your assignment is error-free. Besides, you must dwell time to ensure that your assignment is factually correct.
Hassle-Free Assignment Writing Experience with TutorBin!
If the fear of deadlines does not let you write your assignment in a day, we have a piece of good news for you. At TutorBin, we relieve all your stress and give you a hassle-free assignment writing experience. Our assignment helper ensures that all your requirements get fulfilled. If you have a question like “How to do an assignment in a day?”- TutorBin is the solution to your query. We have a pool of expert tutors in here for making impeccable assignments for you.
They will craft your assignment to the instructions given by your institutes & help you fetch high grades. Not just that, they understand the consequences of missing deadlines. Hence, they ensure to deliver it before the deadline.
Though we don’t advocate leaving your assignment till the last minute, we hope that this post will assist all students who are terrified of deadlines. It will be a boon for the students who don’t know how to do an assignment in a day.
If you found this article helpful and are searching for similar content regularly, TutorBin is there for you. We share such content regularly to help you with your studies. We wish you luck in your academic endeavors!
- E- Learning
- Online Learning
Leave a Reply Cancel reply
Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked*
Comment * NEXT
Save my name and email in this browser for the next time I comment.
You May Also Like
From Struggling to Thriving: How a Math Helper Can Transform Your Math Homework Experience
The Ultimate Guide to Computer Science Project Topics and Ideas for Students
How Do You Get Your Homework Done For You
Comprehensive Guide To Master the Art of Physics Lab Report Writing
How Can I Do University Assignments Fast
Online homework help, get homework help.
Get Answer within 15-30 minutes
Check out our free tool Math Problem Solver
About tutorbin, what do we do.
We offer an array of online homework help and other services for our students and tutors to choose from based on their needs and expertise. As an integrated platform for both tutors and students, we provide real time sessions, online assignment and homework help and project work assistance.
Who are we?
TutorBin is an integrated online homework help and tutoring platform serving as a one stop solution for students and online tutors. Students benefit from the experience and domain knowledge of global subject matter experts.
Fast, Private, and Confidential Help with Assignments
Why choose gradecrest.
We not only promise a 24/7 support availability and timely delivery of all your papers. You also get a ton of other asuarances that our service comes with.
100% original papers.
The grade or money back.
We protect your privacy.
Instant Assignment Help Online-Get it done in Hours!
Gradecrest is a five-star instant assignment help website.
When designing our global assignment help program, we envisioned providing online instant assignment help . The growing number of nursing students seeking a nursing assignment is partly a motivation for our existence.
As the best assignment help website, we endeavor to have writers available to do your assignments. You only need to request by filling out the order form. That way, we always know someone has placed a � do my assignment 4 me � request. With this, in a matter of a few hours, you get the assignment done.
Another reason we exist is to help college students so busy with work and other stuff. Undeniably, a college student today deals with more issues compared to the olden days. Sometimes, one is tempted to buy readymade assignments . However, such are the assignments that get you expelled for plagiarism.
We always deliver as a cheap assignment help service in Australia, the UK, and Canada. Therefore, as you get deep into the semester, our assignment help website should be among the bookmarks.
Gradecrest.com has paper writers who produce high-quality assignments. Wise, confident, and informed students prefer using our services. We offer urgent assignment help at affordable rates. We can handle your Dance assignments and aviation assignments today. We also handle police brutality assignments.
If you do not have assignment topics, here is a list of great topics for college assignments .
Why we are the Best Assignment Help Website
Gradecrest has mastered the art of offering online urgent assignment help services. We have a team, resources, and systems in place to ensure all is well catered for. Here are some of our qualities:
- Our writers are experienced in different academic fields.
- Only doctorate and masters students handle instant assignment help
- Getting high-quality paper is a guarantee.
- Affordable pricing helps us reach more students
- Access to discounts the first time when placing an order
- Ongoing discounts for returning clients.
- Confidentiality and privacy with your details
- 100% exclusive ownership of the paper once you pay for it
- Plagiarism-free assignments.
- Every subject has an expert to cover assignments under it
- We accept PayPal and cards as a prime payment method for convenience
- You get your urgent essays on time
Our cheap assignment help Australia service is at your disposal if you are an Australian student. Furthermore, our �my assignment help� Australia can come in handy.
As for UK students/clients, we are the best assignment help in the UK. We also offer global assignment help services.
In Australia, we offer nursing assignment help, Adelaide, to nursing students. In short, we can handle Australian assignments efficiently and seamlessly.
What is Assignment Help?-How to get it online-Why Assignment Help
You could be wondering �, what is an assignment help?� Well, assignment help involves assistance with handling assignments. It is where an academic assignment writing website offers services to students. Mainly the assignment help services provided include:
- One-hour essay help- students get to write different types of essays using the instant assignment help services.
- Instant research Paper writing Help- Professional assignment writers handle research paper assignments for students. They do research and write the best research papers.
- Instant Dissertation Writing Help- Under this service, the writers write dissertation proposals, choose good topics for dissertations, and offer dissertation writing assistance at an affordable cost. If you want help with dissertation chapters, you can get it here.
- Instant Term Paper Writing Help- Under this one, all the writers will handle your term papers in a semester. You can also buy term papers to supplement your studies.
- Instant essay help services- You can have urgent essays done in a flash. Maybe you are in class and have forgotten an essay. This is a perfect service for you.
- One-hour essay help/assistance- students always use this service to write essays due within an hour. Mostly, we have fast writers for this service.
In sum, any assignment you can think of can be handled under our instant assignment help online service.
How to Get Online Assignment Writing Services
We are a cheap assignment help writing website. Here is how to get help:
- Click on any �, Place Order,� button on our website. It signals you need instant assignment help.
- Fill in the details in the order form. In this, specify the deadline, number of sources, and citation format.
- Pay for the assignment.
- We assign a writer the assignment
- The writer works and sends the assignment
- The QAD team handles all the quality checks
- You get a plagiarism-free paper.
- We appreciate it if you rate the writer and refer us to your friends.
- If you like, you can always give us an assignment help review. It helps us tweak our services.
Trust us today for your online assignment completion. Never buy ready-made assignments, you will get plagiarized papers. Forget the Australian assignment help reviews; our confidentiality makes you review our services internally. If you are in the UAE, we offer assignment help services in Oman. So take advantage of assignment help Dubai, assignment help the UK, and assignment help UAE.
Make Assignment Online- College, High school, and University Service
Sometimes it is a lot wiser to make assignments online. As per instant assignment help UK reviews, we are the best assignment makers online. We help with Geography, Sociology, anthropology , psychology , tourism, medicine and health, nursing, and aviation assignments.
Any student, as long as you are 18+years in college, university, or high school, can use our service. You can access our instant assignment help service through Facebook as well. In this case, you have to leave your inquiry, and one of our support staff will get back to you.
Do we need to remind you why we are the best assignment help provider? Our statistics of students seeking help show that we beat those seen in fake online assignment help reviews by far.
Therefore, do not double-check Australian assignment reviews; place an order with us and get the best services.
Our assignment helper online service is determined to see to it that you receive the best. Besides, if you buy assignments online from sites selling readymade assignments, we can help.
In this case, we will edit and proofread the assignments and check for plagiarism . Our professional assignment makers must begin from scratch if the damage is too high.
One Hour Essay
Write My Essay in 6, 3, 2, and 1 Hour, Please! Sure!
It is possible to write an essay in 1, 2, 3, 6 hours with One Hour Essay. Our team of experts provides fast and credible service for writing your essays. We have money-back guarantees, 24/7 customer support, and guarantee you 100% plagiarism-free papers. Get finished custom essays in two hours or less.
A two-page essay in an hour? Seems impossible, right? Not anymore. We understand how difficult it can get to manage everything as a student. Mostly, today, with the cutthroat competition and the ambition to reach the top. It is not uncommon for students to get distracted with the number of tasks lineup and leave their assignments till the very last minute. If you are facing a situation similar to this, do not be harsh on yourself. Our urgent essay help enables you to focus on what is more important.
Meanwhile, our team of experts prepare your assignment and deliver it to the best of their capabilities. The 1-hour deadline is undoubtedly a challenging task, but it is not something our essay writers cannot do. They have been trained for a long enough time to get the needed experience for meeting such fast-approaching deadlines. We make sure that the clients get their work in time without the quality being compromised.
How Can You Write an Essay in 1 Hour?
You Can Write It by Yourself
Self-sufficiency is an ideal state to be in. However, its realisticness can be questionable. You might excel in Math. You might even be a topper in your physics class. English might come naturally to you, but how confident can you say that you can attempt every subject with excellence to the same degree? Besides, can you make it in time when you are assigned to write my essay in 1 hour ? Probably you cannot, and it is outstanding. It is better to perform well in your interest areas rather than perform adequately in everything in an attempt to do everything by yourself on such short notice.
Psychology might be your weaker link, or economics might give you a hard time. Whichever it might be, we have experts to cater to every academic need of yours. You will also be compromising the standard of your assignments when the time is short, which is nothing uncommon. Or you have another option; to hire a one-hour essay writing service.
Find an Urgent 1-Hour Writing Service
One of the pitfalls that many students invariably fall into is to leave their assignments and end-of-term papers to the absolute brink of their deadlines. At this point, you enlist the help of a writing service. However, being hasty with this decision and choosing any writing service can be counterproductive if you select the wrong service. It does not deny the fact that urgent essay writing is a viable and preferable option. When you feel that you have already been utilizing your optimal capabilities and meeting deadlines on top of it seems impossible.
Extend your hand to reach out for professional and trustworthy help. This is where we come into play. Relying on us will help you relieve your stress and enable you to write an essay in an hour. We provide you with the assurance of maintaining professionalism throughout. Other than this, we have 24/7 service available . Meaning, we can assign you an expert all around the clock, depending on your convenience. How better can it get?
Benefits Working with Our Writers
Well, it certainly gets better than this! How? Let’s see:
Custom work Along with the availability of the 1-hour service, we also ensure to provide you with content primarily written for you and your needs. Every order is for one-time use and never gets in the hands of any other customer. Prioritize your work With the time you will be freeing up from hiring our team, you can utilize it towards something that matters to you the most. You can invest it in learning a new skill, or preparing for your exams, or even hanging out with friends. Affordable rates Being a student is not easy. Managing your expenses, being a student is harder. We understand that you have limited resources’ hence we have set our pricing strategy to meet your convenience. You will not be forced to burn a hole in your pocket. Free revisions If the end product is not to your satisfaction, then you, as a customer, have every right to demand a revision within 30 days. When you pay for essays, you deserve to get the best result. In addition to corrections, title pages, page of reference, and formatting choices are also free of charge.
I Need a Unique Essay. Will You Write My Essay In An Hour Without Plagiarism?
When we claim that you will be given a custom piece of academic writing, it would be tailored to your requirements strickly and will never be used again. Even though writing an essay in an hour and doing so plagiarism-free might seem too good to be true, but we take pride in making that possible.
Plagiarism is a severe issue of the essay writing business. Many cheap writing services do everything to cut corners, including relying on copying and pasting from other essays and articles, usually from the internet or even their prior works. To avoid plagiarism, always look for a service that can guarantee 100% original work.
We Assure Meeting Deadlines on Time
Our business has been successfully impressing countless numbers of customers in the last ten years, and we intend to continue doing so in the future. Customer satisfaction is our number one priority, and their feedback speaks for themselves. Whenever a student faces the dilemma of writing an essay in an hour, they know we are the first one they should turn to. We are known for our professional work ethic and time management skills. Our team comprises of experts carefully selected after several rounds of testing and screening. They are then trained to complete work on short deadlines . When they are asked to “ write an essay in an hour “, they know they can perform it and do it well in this time.
We Provide Unique Essays in 2 Hours
College life is uncertain, and you never know what situation you find yourself in, so it is extremely important to stay prepared. It would be better to have genuine writing services as a backup because even if you are ambitious enough to complete all the tasks yourself, you still can never be sure about it. At times your online assignments may clash with your sports practices. There is no doubt that study comes first, but we also cannot ignore physical fitness benefits either.
Your educational instructor might also give you assignments with short deadlines. If you need to write an essay in 2 hours , there is no better site like One Hour Essay. We train our writers to execute challenging tasks within short deadlines so you can get your work completed in two hours, possibly even less.
One Hour Essay Provides Distinctive Write My Essay in 2 Hours Service
As a college student, you will encounter times when it becomes difficult to complete your assignments within the deadline. It is wise to be prepared beforehand for such circumstances to know how to act when facing a particular situation. When you are surfing the internet, finding an authentic writing company that completes work within deadlines can be the most challenging part. You will face either of the two situations where that writing company may not provide the work in time or provide substandard articles.
If you are facing the same issues, you have come to the right place. The One Hour Essay writing service is an answer to all your writing issues. You can trust us completely with your articles as our site promises expert writers. We further promise to fulfill your deadlines and the provision of standard quality work at the same time. The majority of students prefer OneHourEssay.com as it can write my essay in 2 hours. This means that you will maintain your grades and manage some free time to focus on your passions like football or music.
Qualified Writers That Write 2 Hours Essay
Not only in college, but you will need expert assistance even after getting admission to a university. As the education standard rises, you will need to be particular about choosing the expert writers. Some agencies have poor standards, and their writers are not even qualified. One Hour Essay is completely different, and you can trust its writers’ expertise as they can write an essay in two hours. When hiring an expert from
One Hour Essay , you can be stress-free and do not have to worry about the submission deadlines because they maintain a reputation of providing work in even less than two hours. You can further be at peace about the quality because of our amazing reviews online. Go through the site and read our anonymous reviews as they have the most honest opinion about our writing company. After reading the reviews, you will conclude that One Hour Essay is indeed one of the leading writing agencies.
Advantages of Using our Writing Service
When choosing an urgent online writing service, many people go for such companies that write an essay in 2 hours. Surf through the internet and make a list of all the cons and pros of various writing agencies before concluding the best site. You can look for its popularity around your region in the USA. You can also jot down the price range and compare it with other agencies. If you plan to become a writer yourself, you can look for crystal clear payment methods and if the agency is well-reputed. Let’s study in detail all the possible aspects of the right writing business.
Finest Writing Experts in The USA
One of the best qualities of OneHourEssay.com is that our writers are native. This means that English is their first language and has a far better grip on it than any other writer. Even experts from a different native language cannot produce works as fine and plagiarism free as the writers in One Hour Essay . With extensive command over the language, writing an essay in 2 hours is at their fingertips. Our writers further use hi-tech plagiarism software that provides a hundred percent uniqueness in the articles.
You can also be satisfied because it is strictly against their policy to use recycled articles. Finding a good writer is not an easy task, but the hiring process might get less challenging if you conduct proper research. Always remember to find who quickly replies so that you might communicate changes in the paper accordingly.
We all know that every student has a tight budget. Part-time jobs do not cover college tuition fees and living expenses at the same time. Our writing service has set such affordable rates that you can easily manage a 2-hour paper multiple times a week. They further provide way better work at the same prices or even less than other incompatible agencies. In this way, you will not only end up saving a few bucks but also start valuing money.
Using Trusted Payment Systems to Provide Secure Payments
Using a trusted payment system like PayPal is crucial in building an online agency’s reputation. We offer efficient payment methods where you can pay for essay cheap, and you never have to worry about the mishandling of your hard-earned money. We further promise a hundred percent money-back guarantee if the client is dissatisfied (which never happens). Now you order your custom essay in 2 hours or less, and be sure that your information is encrypted and is completely secure.
Approaching Deadline? Ask an Expert to Write My Essay in 2 Hours
With One Hour Essay , you can be confident that your academic articles are in safe hands. Not only is it cheaper than other companies, but the content is also far better than any other online writing service. With trained personnel, you can be sure that your work will stand out from the rest of the students in your department, raising your chances to excel by a significant margin. Do not worry about short deadlines as we have got your back! Now you can spend your weekend free of stress and even go for a night out with friends as OneHourEssay.com is doing your work most satisfactorily. After reading a few anonymous reviews, you will further seal your decision about choosing us as your go-to writing service.
Are you a student with a tough graphic of lessons thinking how to write my essay in 1 hour? Well, that’s what we have specialized in – providing you with any type of essay as quickly as in an hour or even less! A whole staff of experienced professional writers is at your full disposal. Just click on that “order” button and let us handle the tedious essay writing while you are having a rest.
Why Should You Trust OneHourEssay?
Nowadays the internet is full of various offers of performing academic assignments for students and pupils. But can you trust them all? Definitely, not! Let us explain why.
The vast majority of writing services outsource writers from various countries. Surely, they all know English well, yet it is still their second language. No foreign writer, no matter how well he speaks or writes in English, can ensure the top-notch quality papers that a native English writer does. Here we respond to your “ do my essay in 1, 2 or 6 hours ” request by handing it to an exceptionally native writer so that you can rest assured your order is in reliable hands.
Why Should You Avoid Free Essay Services?
Essay writing services thrive daily with some offering essays entirely for free! If you meet one, you’d better immediately pass it by. If you download an essay from such an agency, be certain it is a plagiarised work that has been downloaded by thousands of other naive students like you. Handing in a plagiarised work means failing your task. Normally, a student can even be dismissed from college or university for trying to cheat their lecturers. And submitting a plagiarized work is by far the worst lie.
Here, at one of the most credible services, we don’t give away free essays that can be copied and spread all over the country. We offer quality and genuine works written from scratch to meet all the requirements a client has. You can buy essay in 6, 2 or 1 hour being sure it is 100% plagiarism-free and one-of-a-kind. In any case, if you have more time you can order an essay in 6 hours.
Don’t Overpay! The Secret to Writing a Killer Essay in One Hour
Write my essay in 1 hour? No problem! Most reputable writing services demand astronomical costs for any academic task, but not us. You no longer need to overpay for essays. We know well how hard it is for students to make both ends meet, especially for those who have to earn their tuitions themselves. So the prices we have set are more than reasonable, they are rather affordable. We deeply want to create a loyal clientele for long-term relationships and the pledge for it is the combination of premium quality and sensible prices. Be certain you can turn to us with the “ write my essay in 2 hours ” claim and we shall pass to work at once and it won’t cost you much. Try once to recommend your friends, too.
Stay Incognito with “One Hour Essay” Service!
Privacy comes first! That’s how we work. We do never gather, let alone share information about our clients with third parties cause we acknowledge well how important it is for students to stay anonymous. Neither do we provide personal information about our writers. Both sides can message only about the order while revealing anything about your identity is strongly discouraged.
When you make an order at our 1 hour essay writing service OneHourEssay.com , the work becomes yours the moment you pay for it. It’s a genuine essay with no hint of plagiarism. However, since no student will wish to reveal the origin of the essay, our professional writers will do everything necessary to eliminate any suspicion. How? They will need a piece of writing that belongs to you so that they can mimic your writing style, the active written vocabulary you use so that no one will spot anything fishy! Just trust us!
Who are Our Writers?
It goes without saying, that our entire staff of writers is composed of native English professionals backed with years of experience. It takes several excellently performed tests and proof of education for a writer to become a member of our huge team. And to make sure they are competent toward every order, we make frequent checkups and ask our clients to leave honest feedback.
Regardless of your specialization or grade, we welcome you. Our team involves writers with Bachelor’s , Master’s , and even Ph.D . degrees to meet every client’s requirements. We have specialists in Maths , Economy, Literature, Philosophy, Business, Arts, and all other disciplines students take at colleges and universities. And even if you never know who completes your essay, you can stay assure he/she is a professional on top of his/her game!
Time Is Precious, So Is Your Trust!
We deeply value your trust and guarantee to deliver your order on time. Even if you remembered being obliged to hand in an important essay right before leaving for college, you can turn to us. Just type “write my paper in 1 hour” and we shall pass on working. Deadlines can make or break your marks, and our writers are aware of that. We deliver all orders in due time, just state you need to write an essay fast. Our experts will do their best to submit your essay in advance for you to have time for proofreading and editing if you find it necessary.
Your Funds Are Safe with Us
Do you need urgent academic assistance with your essay yet worry about your funds? The payment system we have implemented is secure and sophisticated leaving no space for worries. Neither your data nor your funds can ever get compromised, we ensure that just the way we ensure quality results.
Anyway, if you find the paper handed to you needs some alterations, let us know. Send the essay back and expect it improved shortly afterward. The number for revisions is uncountable as long as the paper doesn ‘t coincide with your primary requirements. And if you still stay dissatisfied with your essay, expect a 100% refund . Anyway, we haven’t ever registered any cases of disapprovals since the writers here do their best to help you get the so desirable A mark!
Our Benefits and Perks
As long as you are here, we encourage you to get a review on all the advantages we offer to all our clients whether they need a short essay or a diploma work. Let’s sum up them here:
- 100% plagiarism-free papers;
- All disciplines and academic grades supported;
- Seasoned native English writers;
- Spotless works free from grammatical, punctuation, syntactic, or stylistic mistakes;
- Unlimited free revisions;
- 100% money-back guarantee;
- Affordable prices;
- Responsive customer support available 24/7;
- Secure payment methods;
- Timely delivery.
Leave your essay writing to us while you study other disciplines or spend your time with friends. Get the paper done quickly and professionally!
How to Make an Order in 1 Hour
Placing an order isn ‘t a difficult thing to do. However, a mere “write my essay in one hour” won’t be enough, either. Just tap the order button on the screen and pass to filling the quote. You will be required to complete the blank as accurately as possible:
- Choose the discipline and the type of the academic assignment (essay, in this case).
- Mention your grade.
- Other crucial points to complete include the type of essay you need, the number of words, the font, the citation format, and the deadline.
- If you have any requirements made by your lecturer (the title, data to include in the paper, etc.) make sure to mention them. The writer working on your order may need to see any of your writings to understand your writing style and mimic it.
- Before making the payment and submitting the order, check all the points not to leave any errs.
Essay Deadline Looming? Here’s How to Order a Fast Essay Paper
We are the paper writing service you will find straightforward to navigate and place an order. It will take you only a couple of minutes to request “ write an essay today ” and relieve yourself from the stress of completing this tiresome academic assignment. Your essay will be tailored to your specific requirements and written from a draft. We do not save any completed work and eliminate any possibility of plagiarism. You are in safe hands as long as you are our client!
am I dumb or writting 5 types of arabic essay in 1 hour is just too cruel? — yunnnn (@aireenqstna_yun) June 9, 2021
the way our professor sent us an assignment to write a 1000 words essay in 1 hour 💀 bye, I’m starting now — oIya ◡̈ 🎲 (@wakeyeuphoria) June 4, 2021
If i don’t finish this essay in 1 hour i will cry — Sunny ᵎᵎ (@quack0rbit) May 31, 2021
Just finished my 1000 word essay in 1 hour feeling swag 😫 — Sebastian bray (@Sebastianbray4) May 27, 2021
Can I do an assignment in 1 hour??? — 𝖒𝖆𝖉𝖉𝖘😼 (@dishwxsher) June 2, 2021
Who wants to write my history essay that’s due in an hour 😫 — celeste🍒❤👅🌹 (@swaggatron3005) December 17, 2022
Copyright One Hour Essay © 2022 Handcrafted by OneHourEssay Team
- Terms & Conditions
- [email protected]
- +1 (519)-670-9769
- [email protected]
My Edu Corner
Make Education Better
Do Your College Assignment in 1 Hour: Useful Tips
Some students are just lazy. They always wait until the last minute to do their assignment. But others just lose track of time. College is a busy place. Some courses are so time-consuming that deadlines can sometimes catch you unaware.
But homework assignments shouldn’t make you fret. In truth, most of them can be done in an hour or less. Obviously, if you want to succeed, you need to tackle your assignments early. No one here is encouraging you to wait until the final hour to do your homework.
But if the unexpected happens and you find yourself in a situation where you have to finish your assignment in the shortest amount of time possible, consider the following tips:
1) You should always start by making a list. Write down all the things you have to do in the order that they must be done. If there is no mandatory order, arrange the tasks based on what you consider to be a priority. This should include all the books you need to read.
2) Once your tasks have been listed, determine the amount of time you have on hand. If an hour is truly all you have, divide your time among the tasks on your list. Be strict. Shave as many minutes off each task as possible until you have found a way to fit all your work into the available hour.
Much Appreciated Tip: Have no time at all? Ask just google “ need assignment help ” and your homework will be done by a professional.
3) Once you are ready to start, identify an appropriate workspace. You need a location that is comfortable. But it shouldn’t be so comfortable that it lulls you into sleep. A desk and chair will do. As for the environment, find a place that is lit well. You don’t want to strain your eyes unnecessarily.
You are going to require peace and quiet. That means eliminating all distractions. Unplug every electronic device in the room. Switch all your phones and tablets off. Tell all your friends and family members to leave you alone for the next hour. Tell them that you cannot be disturbed unless it is an emergency.
If you cannot switch your digital devices off for one reason or another, use software that blocks access to social media and other distracting websites.
4) Once the workstation is ready, you need to get all your gear. You have to work consistently without any distractions; this means making sure that everything you need is within reach. If you keep getting up to fetch the things you need, you are going to lose precious minutes and seconds.
You will also interrupt any momentum you might have gained. To avoid this, make sure that all your pens, pencils, books, and the like are on the table before you. If you think you will need a glass of water during the hour, keep that nearby as well. Make sure that once you start working, you don’t have to leave your seat until your assignment is complete.
5) The last component that you require to get your assignment done in an hour is a timer. Remember, you broke your assignment into tasks and you estimated the amount of time it would take you to complete each task. In order to finish your assignment in an hour, you must complete all your tasks in the time you allotted. This is where a timer enters the picture.
Time yourself. This will ensure that you stick to your schedule. The timer will also push you to work harder and faster if only to stay within the limits you created.
6) Don’t forget to reward yourself. Obviously, you can’t do this during the assignment. Find something you like and schedule it for a time after the assignment is finished. This will act as motivation. The rewards don’t have to be big. Their objective is to give you something to look forward to down the line.
Sherlock has Detected Adblocker In Your Browser
- Have your assignments done by seasoned writers. 24/7
- Contact us:
- +1 (213) 221-0069
- [email protected]
Minutes Late Submission: Tips to manage and avoid Penalties
Minutes Late Submission
Have you ever completed an assignment and you notice that you are just minutes late to its submission time? Is so, then you are among the many students who seek ways to avoid late penalties when submitting an assignment even 1 minute late.
In this post, you will learn all the tips on how to handle any late submission and the ways in which you can avoid the associated penalties. We will also give you a template of an email to your professor if you are caught submitting an assignment late.
Let us Write your Papers! No Lateness
Get that A on your next essay assignment without the hassles. Any topic or subject. 100% Plagiarism-Free Essays.
Tips how to Handle 1-Minute Late Submission
As we have noted, even a one-minute late submission is subject to a 10% penalty. This is automatic for all assignments submitted through Turnitin.
This is undeniably frustrating because a 10% penalty is a heavy price to pay for just being a minute late. Furthermore, you will be treated the same as a student who has submitted their work within 24 hours after the deadline.
Some tips can be used to help you submit your assignment 1 minute late without necessarily receiving a 10% penalty.
The best and most appropriate tip for 1 minute late submission is to submit and communicate with your instructor concerning the issue.
Turnitin is controlled by algorithms while your instructor is a human with emotions. You can approach them physically or write them an email detailing why you have been late by a minute.
Like humans, they will understand that issues like error in communication, slow or unstable internet connection, or any other software or hardware malfunction may cause the delay.
They also understand that a good paper’s score will be negatively affected by the penalty. The chances are that they will understand and reconsider the 10% penalty on your paper.
If you do not wish to communicate with your instructor or you have heard from students that your instructor will not reconsider the penalty even after you have explained the reason for the 1-minute lateness, there are some tips that you can use to avoid the 10% penalty.
The first tip is to alter the deadline or modify the current assignment link. To accomplish this, you must first log in to your Turnitin account and open the control panel.
You should then select the course tools followed by picking the desired Turnitin assignment from the drop-down list. Select the link to the Turnitin assignment.
After you are done, look for the top menu and then select the tab labeled “Edit Assignment”. It is from here that you can change the deadline. Ensure that the changed deadline comes after the actual deadline.
The second tip is to edit the settings of the Turnitin assignment within the content folder. Here, you should find the link to the assignment and select the tab labeled “Action Link.”
Finally, chose the “Edit Assignment” section. The final tip for 1 minute late submission is to upload a corrupted file to Turnitin. Your instructor will not be able to open it and therefore will request you to resubmit your paper.
Do my Homework for Me? Get Assignment Help by expert writers
Late submission Penalties
The Penalties of submitting on Turnitin 1 minute late differ from one institution to another. This is because different instructors have varying levels of leniency when it comes to penalizing students on late assignments even when they are late by a minute
Ideally, most universities through Turnitin or Canva give a 10% penalty on late assignments not later than 24 hours. If you have submitted your work 1 minute late, the penalty may be similar to a student who has submitted several hours late.
This can be attributed to the fact that Turnitin uses an algorithm to determine what constitutes a late assignment submission.
For example, if the deadline is 11:59 pm, submitting your assignment at midnight or even the next day may be treated the same. Therefore, you will be penalized 10% of the total grade.
However, this does not apply to all institutions or instructors. Some instructors may show empathy when they realize that you have submitted your assignment 1 minute late.
If they do not and you are worried that the penalty will affect your overall score, it is advisable to talk face to face with the instructor or write them an email detailing the situation.
What does Assignment Due at 11:59 pm Mean?
When you are told to submit your assignments on the due date via Turnitin, it means that that is the deadline for submitting your work. Any submission after the due date is considered a late submission and it is subject to penalties.
Assignment due at 11:59 pm means that Turnitin has taken it as the default submission deadline for the course’s time zone. It should be noted that the seconds are not counted in due dates.
Therefore, an assignment due at 11:59 pm means that the assignment is due at 11:59:01 pm. Any submission after that is considered late and is subject to penalty.
Risks when you Submit an Assignment at 11:59 pm
As aforementioned, there are risks associated with submitting your assignment 1 minute late. The default deadline for Turnitin is usually 11:59 pm.
This is because a minute after that time will mean that midnight has reached and a new day with a new date has reached. It is a way of giving students ample time to complete their assignments.
For example, if the deadline for an assignment is, let’s say, July 21st, the 11:59 pm deadline rule will ensure that the last day of the deadline is completely utilized by the students.
Any submission after that will mean that the student submitted their assignment the next day, which will be July 22nd.
Therefore, the risk of submitting your assignment at 11:59 pm is that one minute will pass and your assignment will be perceived to be 1 day late.
The shift from 11:59 pm to 12:00 midnight means that the day and date have changed.
It is therefore advisable to submit your assignments earlier than that because the algorithms governing Turnitin will not understand that only a minute has passed for a full day to change.
This is the reason why a 24-hour late submission and a 1-minute late submission after 11:59 pm is treated the same and the default penalty is 10%.
Facing Technical Problems
Another risk associated with submitting assignments at 11:59 pm is that you may face unavoidable technical problems or issues that may result in lateness.
One issue may originate from unstable or slow internet. At times, Wi-Fi or internet sources may fail in terms of connectivity and speed.
Just imagine that you have completed your assignment and the internet fails you at the due date and time? That can be very frustrating. Again, you may face technical issues originating from your computer’s hardware or software.
At the same time, Turnitin’s servers may be unresponsive especially when several students are trying to submit their assignments at the due date. So, avoid such last-minute submissions.
Tips for turning in assignments early
As aforementioned, it is evident that there are a lot of disadvantages when turning in assignments on the due date or after the due date.
This is because you will automatically be penalized if you do not approach your instructor with a convincing explanation. Therefore, it is important to turn in your assignments early to avoid inconveniencing yourself and your grade.
One of the tips for turning in assignments early is planning your day’s schedule. This is important because you have to separate your personal life and studies in such a way that they do not negatively affect each other.
You should have a few hours to tackle your assignment partly so that when the due date arrives, you will have already been through and even submitted it. You should also prioritize assignments in terms of their urgency.
Complete the most urgent first. When doing assignments, it’s advisable to complete those you consider to be the most difficult. The easier assignments will be easier to tackle and therefore you will be able to submit them early.
Finally, take planned breaks between doing your assignments to avoid procrastination. For example, during the time you have allocated for doing your assignments, you should have strict time-bound breaks that are not longer than 10-15 minutes. Longer breaks will diminish your willpower to complete the assignment.
Let us Write your Essays! No Plagiarism
Get an expert writer to score an A in your next essay assignment. Place your order today, and you will enjoy it.
What to do if you Forgot to Submit your Assignment
Even though this can be considered as a reason for the late submission of assignments, it is usually not a viable or arguable reason for lateness.
This is because your instructor will create a negative perspective of you as a student. You can be regarded as lazy, negligent, unfocused, not serious, and so on. If you forgot to submit your assignment, be ready to have a very good reason for that.
Such reasons should prove to be more urgent or direr than submitting your assignment.
Such can be family or personal emergencies, health issues, and so on.
You should also be prepared with your assignment so that you can submit it. It is better to have a late assignment submission than to not submit.
This will demonstrate to your instructor that you did the assignment. They might show empathy if you provide a valid reason for forgetting to submit your assignment. Finally, be ready to write an email to your instructor.
How to email your professor for a Late Assignment
If you have submitted your assignment late, you should be prepared to write an email to your professor to avoid the 10% to 25% penalty depending on the duration of lateness.
The first thing you should do is apologizing and admitting that you have submitted your assignment late.
Secondly, provide valid reasons why you submitted your assignment late. Be straight to the point. You can read a post on various late submission hacks and learn how to give such reasons.
Thirdly, solemnly apologize for the late submission and demonstrate how the penalty would negatively affect you. Then, show that you will not repeat the same mistake by proposing a personal solution.
Late Assignment email to the Professor
Dear (Name of your professor),
I am writing to express my sincere apologies for submitting my assignment late. I understand that it is unacceptable to our institution’s policy and it could lead to extreme measures and consequences.
My actions have troubled me and brought a lot of regrets. I had been very sick (providing a valid reason) for a while and it has been a struggle to complete the assignment. I humbly request you to reconsider the penalty because it will badly affect my final grade.
I promise that I will plan my time well to avoid the re-occurrence of such an incident. I resolve to work hard henceforth.
Thank you for your time and consideration. Hope to hear from you soon.
With over 10 years in academia and academic assistance, Alicia Smart is the epitome of excellence in the writing industry. She is our managing editor and is in charge of the writing operations at Grade Bees.
Overcoming the feeling and fear of writing essays
Overcoming the Feeling and Fear of Writing Essays
Essay Writing Problems and solutions
10 Essay Writing Problems and their Easy Solutions
Why writing is important in college
7 reasons why Writing is Important in College & in Life
Follow Pinstripe Alley online:
- Follow Pinstripe Alley on Twitter
- Follow Pinstripe Alley on Facebook
- Yankees Analysis
- Yankees Editorials & Reactions
- Yankees Rumors & Hot Stove
- Yankees News
- Yankees Playoff Coverage
- Full Archive
- Fantasy Baseball
- Community Guidelines
Yankees designate Aaron Hicks for assignment
The Yankees cut ties with one of their longest-tenured players.
Share this story
- Share this on Facebook
- Share this on Twitter
- Share All sharing options
Share All sharing options for: Yankees designate Aaron Hicks for assignment
The Yankees designated Aaron Hicks for assignment ahead of their matchup against the Reds at Great American Ball Park. The news broke early this afternoon, with the timing of it being somewhat curious, as the switch-hitting outfielder looked to be turning a corner.
The organization announced on Twitter that this move was done to open up a spot for Greg Allen, acquired via trade last night from the Boston Red Sox .
It now seems clear that the team was more or less done with Hicks for some time. This was more about finding the proper replacement for Hicks and not just cutting him for the sake of it. His recent stretch of quality play wasn’t wasn’t enough to sway them into giving him another shot. A good week or two of performance aside, for all parties involved, a divorce has seemed like the best path for a while now.
Under contract through the 2025 season, and with a team option for 2026, the Yankees still owe the switch-hitter $20 million for 2024 and 2025, not to mention the rest of his salary for this season.
Overall for his career in New York, Hicks played eight seasons with the Yankees, compiling 661 hits, including 101 home runs. The highlight of his tenure was a 2018 campaign which saw him finish 22nd in the MVP voting. Hicks had a 4.8 bWAR that season.
We’ll surely have more coverage of this somewhat surprising move (albeit one that many fans had been clamoring for for some time) in the coming days. Let us know how you feel about Hicks’ departure in the comments below.
More From Pinstripe Alley
- New York Yankees vs. Baltimore Orioles: Series preview
- Yankees Prospects: Week eight minor league review
- There was no other way for the Aaron Hicks affair to end
- NYY News: Chase for 62, part two?
- Austin Wells homers to joins MLB's Top 100 Prospects
- The 1998 Yankees Diary: A 25th Anniversary Retrospective
Tay Money - The Assignment [1 Hour Loop]Song Link: https://youtu.be/Nzcy87W7uFYSubscribe for More 1 Hour Loops
The Assignment: Directed by Walter Hill. With Michelle Rodriguez, Tony Shalhoub, Anthony LaPaglia, Caitlin Gerard. After waking up and discovering that he has undergone gender reassignment surgery, an assassin seeks to find the doctor responsible.
The assignment in the study falls within the "argument" genre. It's hard to tell without more details, but "critical description and discussion" seems to imply more than reflection. ... 1 hour and 30 minutes per page: 3 hours per page: Argument; Minimal Drafting: 2 hours per page: 4 hours per page: Argument; Extensive Drafting: 2 hours and 30 ...
Our professional team of expert writers is standing by 24/7 to deliver a 500 word or a 600-word plagiarism-free essay in less than 3 hours. Our USA essay writing service deliver high-quality essays in 1 hour, 2 hours, 3 hours, 6 hours, and 12 hours depending on your needs. However, we recommend that you place an order for the academic writing ...
The Assignment. After being captured and surgically turned into a woman, a top assassin seeks revenge on the doctor who performed the operation. 1,300 ... Rentals include 30 days to start watching this video and 48 hours to finish once started. Related Details. Related. Customers also watched. I Am Wrath. Rent or buy. The Punisher Rent or buy ...
Creating a plan of action by dividing the time left in hand for performing different tasks is essential to ensure maximum productivity. For example: If you have 6 hours in hand, make sure to assign - an hour on research, an hour on brainstorming ideas and organizing points, 2-3 hours to write the assignment and an hour to proofread/edit.
SPOTIFY PLAYLIST ─ https://spoti.fi/3qZFi6BSUPPORT ME ON PATREON ─ https://www.patreon.com/nobodyplaylistsDISCORD SERVER ─ https://discord.gg/abTcAPPFC6THUMB...
1. Ask your parents or peers for help. Parent involvement in homework has been shown to help with homework completion and improved academic performance.  Asking a friend for help in understanding a concept or an assignment can go a long way in helping you complete your homework on time.  2.
Top 12 Tips to Complete your Homework fast as in One Hour 1. Plan Your Assignments and Make a List. When you start your assignments, you'll possibly jump right into the initial thing on your mind or the first thing you pull out of your bag, then work your way through the rest of your homework. ... Students Assignment Help rated 4.9/5 based on ...
To meet the deadline, you must try to overcome distractions in your life. Log off of Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram, and do not speak with your buddies on Whatsapp for some time, as they will stop you from completing your assignment on time. 4. Understand the Topic and Read the Guidelines. Every assignment is usually centered on a single ...
Well, assignment help involves assistance with handling assignments. It is where an academic assignment writing website offers services to students. Mainly the assignment help services provided include: One-hour essay help- students get to write different types of essays using the instant assignment help services.
It is possible to write an essay in 1, 2, 3, 6 hours with One Hour Essay. Our team of experts provides fast and credible service for writing your essays. We have money-back guarantees, 24/7 customer support, and guarantee you 100% plagiarism-free papers. Get finished custom essays in two hours or less. Write My Essay in 3 Hours.
Do Your College Assignment in 1 Hour: Useful Tips. 2) Once your tasks have been listed, determine the amount of time you have on hand. If an hour is truly all you have, divide your time among the tasks on your list. Be strict. Shave as many minutes off each task as possible until you have found a way to fit all your work into the available hour.
assignment viewed the one hour youtube video of, the future ted talk with elon musk being interviewed. though, the video was long, the time and content that ... Activity 2.2.1 - assignment; 1-pb - assignment; Engineering Ethics - assignment; Other related documents. 09Valuation Models 09Valuation Models; Exam 1 study review;
10 am Banana Raw- without skin, cut into small pieces 1 medium(118g) 105. 11:00 am Water Tap water 1 cup 0. 1:00 pm Beef Barley Progresso canned soup- I reheat the soup in the pot. 1 can(2 cups) 1 cup(110 cal) 240. 3:00 pm Apple Cut into small pieces-No name brand 1 cup 130. 4:00 pm Water Tap water 1 cup 0
1. Credit Hour Assignment for Hybrid Courses One semester credit hour is an academic unit earned for a total of 45 hours of combined classroom hours, instructional contact, and student outside academic work, including the activities listed above. One quarter credit: a minimum of 30 total hours of a combination of classroom
As aforementioned, there are risks associated with submitting your assignment 1 minute late. The default deadline for Turnitin is usually 11:59 pm. ... This is the reason why a 24-hour late submission and a 1-minute late submission after 11:59 pm is treated the same and the default penalty is 10%. Facing Technical Problems.
I have to turn in the assignment within 1 hour. Can you solve it fast please? Thanks. The values to be used in the question are those in the 2nd photo. Show transcribed image text. Expert Answer. Who are the experts? Experts are tested by Chegg as specialists in their subject area. We reviewed their content and use your feedback to keep the ...
CAN YOU HELP ME: THE ASSIGNMENT: Design a 1-hour lesson plan for intraverbal training . Time: I should be able to complete the training with a learner in about an hour. DUE: 10PM EST 5/28/21. Simple cover letter or outline: Please include an outline of the training and the intended time it should take to complete each section.
Thank you to Kelly for helping me decide on the pairs for the assignment. One Hour. By Vinkunwildflowerqueen. The Assignment. Dr Jaala Dillamond was exhausted. It had been one of those days where he just wanted to be curled up in his office with a cup of tea and maybe a can or a piece of paper.
May | 5.3K views, 440 likes, 150 loves, 619 comments, 340 shares, Facebook Watch Videos from Alph Lukau: JOIN US LIVE NOW | Morning Glory Service |...
The Yankees cut ties with one of their longest-tenured players. The Yankees designated Aaron Hicks for assignment ahead of their matchup against the Reds at Great American Ball Park. The news ...