- Address Book
On Orders Over $199
Call Us Today
- American Eagle
- The Royal Mint
- European Gold
- Great Britain Gold Guinea "Rose Crown"
- America the Beautiful
- The Perth Mint
- Silver Bars & Rounds
- Great Britain Silver Guinea "Rose Crown"
- Platinum Bars
- Platinum Coins
- Spot Price Chart
- Accrue Recurring Investment Program
- IRA Information
- Investor's Guide
Diversification doesn't just happen; You have to make it happen.
Open Your Self-Directed
Precious Metals IRA
The self-directed IRA has become the most popular way for retirement savers to invest their retirement funds into IRS-approved alternative asset investments.
Add gold, silver and/or platinum to your retirement saving today!
We can help rollover your 401(k); TSP; IRA; 403(b); and other plans.
Plans Starting From $25 Per Month
Easy And Affordable Way To Invest In Gold
Invest as little as $25 per month toward the purchase of beautiful .9999 pure gold
Start Your Subscription Today!
Guaranteed For Weight And Purity By The RCM
1 oz. Silver American Eagle
And Canadian Maple Leaf Coins
See Our Exceptional Prices
Shop Our Collections
ACCRUE Subscription Program An Easy, More Affordable Way To Invest In Gold
Accrue subscription program.
We believe owning precious metals as part of a well-diversified portfolio is among the best available tools for individual wealth creation.
Request Your FREE Investor's Guide
Maintaining a well diversified portfolio can be a critical factor in achieving your investment goals. including physical precious metals as part of your personal investment portfolio and retirement saving can be an effective diversification strategy to minimize portfolio volatility in the long-run. .
Invest In Your Family's Future Consider a Precious Metals IRA
Precious metals, especially gold, have maintained their standing as symbols of prosperity and wealth throughout world history. Unlike paper currency, coins or other assets, gold has maintained its value through the ages, inducing investors to utilize gold as a means to preserve and pass on their wealth from one generation to the next.
The Resolute March to Owning Precious Metals
What's Your Reason?
Co-Owned by a Veteran of the United States Armed Forces
As a veteran-owned and operated company, First Gold Group
i s a proud supporter of United States veterans.
Terms and Conditions of Use
Market Loss Policy
CA Transparency in Supply Chains Act
Share our store with your friends!
- Israel-Hamas War
- Border Car Explosion
- Best Black Friday Deals
- "Super Pigs"
- CBS News Live
- Managing Your Money
Watch CBS News
We may receive commissions from some links to products on this page. Promotions are subject to availability and retailer terms.
5 beginner-friendly ways to invest in gold on a budget
By Angelica Leicht
November 20, 2023 / 12:27 PM EST / CBS News
Investing in gold has long been considered a safe and stable way to diversify your portfolio and mitigate risk from other investments. That's because, for starters, gold tends to move inversely to the stock market, meaning that when the market is in turmoil, gold tends to rise in value . And, when you factor in all of the other unique gold investing benefits , it's easy to see why so many investors choose to add this precious metal to their investment portfolios or retirement accounts .
That said, it can be a little tricky to navigate the gold investing landscape when you're a newer investor — especially if you're a beginner investor on a budget. But while the idea of investing in precious metals may seem daunting for beginners with limited funds, there are accessible and affordable ways to get started .
Learn more about your top gold investing options online here .
If you're looking for some beginner-friendly strategies for investing in gold without breaking the bank, it may be worth considering the following:
Gold bars or coins
For those who prefer owning physical gold but are on a tight budget, buying small gold bars or coins is an option. Bars and coins are available in various sizes, and some mints produce smaller denominations suitable for investors with limited budgets.
Keep in mind, though, that buying physical gold may involve additional costs such as storage and insurance . It's important to weigh those costs in addition to the cost of your physical gold to ensure it fits in your budget.
Explore how gold investing could benefit you here .
Gold exchange-traded funds (ETFs) are a popular option for investors looking to gain exposure to gold without the need to physically own and store the metal — which helps keep the costs down. With a small budget, investors can purchase shares in a gold ETF, which typically represents a fraction of an ounce of gold. Plus, these funds are traded on stock exchanges, making them easy to buy and sell similarly to individual stocks.
Investing in gold mining stocks is another way to indirectly invest in gold — and it can be a good way to get started on a budget. After all, it can be more affordable to buy individual shares in a stock rather than physical gold, and it can pay off, because when the price of gold rises, mining companies often see an increase in profits.
If you want to take this route, look for well-established mining companies with a track record of success. Keep in mind that investing in stocks carries inherent risks, so it's essential to conduct thorough research before making any decisions.
Gold savings accounts
Some banks offer gold savings accounts that allow you to buy and sell gold in smaller quantities. These accounts are a convenient option for beginners as they eliminate the need for physical storage. And, while returns may not be as high as other forms of gold investment, it provides a low-risk way to start building a gold portfolio.
In addition to the various beginner-friendly ways to invest in gold, another avenue worth considering, especially for those planning for retirement, is a gold individual retirement account (IRA) . Gold IRAs provide an opportunity to include precious metals in your retirement portfolio, offering a hedge against economic uncertainties and inflation.
How to decide which option works best for you
Now that you're aware of the various beginner-friendly ways to invest in gold with a small budget, it's crucial to determine which option aligns best for your individual needs. Here are some factors to consider when making this decision:
- Risk tolerance: Assess your risk tolerance before making any investment decisions. If you prefer lower-risk options, gold ETFs and gold savings accounts might be more suitable. If you are willing to take on higher risk for potentially higher returns, it may benefit you to consider gold mining stocks or other slightly riskier gold investments.
- Investment goals: Are you looking for long-term stability, capital appreciation or a hedge against inflation? Or, are you preparing for retirement instead? Different gold investment options cater to various objectives, so understanding your goals will help you make a more informed decision.
- Liquidity and accessibility: Consider how easily you want to access your investment. For example, gold ETFs and gold savings accounts offer high liquidity and ease of trading on exchanges. If you choose physical gold, keep in mind that selling may require additional steps and the process may be less liquid.
- Costs and fees: Evaluate the associated costs and fees for each investment option. ETFs and gold savings accounts may have management fees, while buying physical gold may involve transaction costs, storage fees and insurance expenses. Factor these costs into your decision-making process.
- Diversification: Assess how your gold investment fits into your overall investment portfolio. Diversification is a key principle of successful investing, so consider how gold complements your other assets to mitigate risk.
- Personal preferences: Consider your personal preferences and comfort level with each investment type. Some investors prefer the tangibility of physical gold, while others appreciate the convenience of digital assets. Your comfort and satisfaction with your chosen investment method are essential for long-term success.
The bottom line
Investing in gold doesn't have to be reserved for those with substantial capital. With a variety of beginner-friendly options available, even investors with small budgets can start building a diversified portfolio that includes the stability and potential for growth that gold can offer. But remember to conduct thorough research to make informed decisions based on your individual financial goals and risk tolerance.
More from CBS News
4 great ways to diversify your portfolio for 2024
Should seniors invest in gold in 2024?
7 clever ways to avoid overspending this holiday season
How to pay for long-term care insurance
- Most Popular
- Explore all categories
first™ gold business - celcom€¦ · first™ gold business frequently asked questions 11. will...
- FIRST™ Gold Business - Celcom€¦ · FIRST™ Gold Business Frequently Asked Questions 11. Will there be any changes to my current monthly commitment after the auto upgrade? Only
Click here to load reader
Post on 20-Aug-2018
Embed Size (px) 344 x 292 429 x 357 514 x 422 599 x 487
FIRST™ Gold Business Frequently Asked Questions
1. What is FIRST™ Gold Business plan?
FIRST™ Gold Business is an exclusive plan that gives you a great internet experience with the fastest
Internet and unlimited calls offerings.
2. Is this a promo basis plan?
Yes. This promo will start from 28 October – 31 March 2017.
3. What are the benefits of FIRST™ Gold Business?
On top of 10GB and Unlimited Calls to all networks, you will also enjoy:
o FREE Weekend Internet (10GB per month)
o FREE Unlimited WhatsApp & WeChat
o FREE Yonder Music (12 months)
o Unlimited WiFiPlus
4. Who can subscribe to this plan?
New and Existing Celcom Customer
Prepaid to Postpaid
5. Where will the plan available for registration?
1 Celcom Center
2 Blue Cube
3 Celcom Xclusive Nationwide
6. I am an existing FIRST™ Gold Business customer. Do I get an upgrade of internet quota as well?
Yes. You’ll be automatically upgraded between 28 October 2016 and 31 October 2016.
7. Will I get to enjoy the upgraded Internet quota permanently?
Yes. You’ll enjoy the extra Internet quota permanently as long as your line is active.
8. I am an existing FIRST™ Gold Business customer with device contract. Do I get an upgrade of
Internet quota as well?
You’ll enjoy upgraded data quota for promotional basis until 31 March 2017.
9. I am a FIRSTTM Gold customer that currently enjoy Unlimited SMS. Do I still enjoy Unlimited SMS after
Yes, you will still continue to enjoy Unlimited SMS even after your plan has been upgraded.
10. Would I be notified about the upgrade?
Yes. We will send an SMS notification to you once the upgrading exercise is completed and you
can instantly enjoy the new quota.
11. Will there be any changes to my current monthly commitment after the auto upgrade?
Only Carry Forward feature is discontinued from the plan. Other than that you will have the same
monthly commitment of RM45 and all other offerings remain the same. We enhanced your Internet
quota so you can enjoy more Internet.
12. How much is my new quota?
Please refer to the question below.
13. What are the offerings?
Package Details FIRST™ Gold Business
Monthly Commitment RM80
Weekday Internet 10GB 4GLTE Speed
Weekend Internet 10GB 4GLTE Speed
Data Roaming Follow existing charges for Data Roaming
Calls Unlimited Calls to All Network
SMS 20 sen/SMS (ALL Networks)
Free Unlimited Social Apps WhatsApp & WeChat
Video Calls / MMS 20sen per Mins / MMS to All Network
Add On 1GB + Yonder @RM20
Add On 2GB Internet @ RM18 (promotion up to 31
AnydayGB Combine the Weekday Internet and Weekend
Internet at RM10
FREE Yonder 12 months
FREE ZIPIT N/A
FREE iFlix N/A
Wonderoam 1-week RM138 3GB + Unlimited calls & SMS
Wonderoam 1-day Internet RM38™ Yes
Credit Limit RM400
Extended Payment 35 days
Deposit NIL (RM500 for foreigner)
Carry Forward Internet N/A
Prices displayed do not include 6% GST as 6% GST will be charged in the bill.
VAS purchases e.g. Add On, Content (Games / Apps), Internet roaming Usage, etc. are not
included in Usage commitment policy.
Hybrid CUG ID features must be drag into FIRST™ Gold Business for Business Plan upon
registration to enable free call among company/colleagues
14. What happens if I do not fully utilise my Internet allocation?
Your Internet allocation will be forfeited.
15. Will I be getting any SMS notification on usage utilisation?
Yes, the system will send an SMS notification upon reaching the threshold below:
Usage Reminder SMS
Internet 70% 100%
16. What happens if I fully utilise the Internet allocation within billing cycle?
You can still enjoy the Internet access at 64kpbs. To continue enjoying the Internet service at better
speed and limit, you can purchase Add On Internet.
17. Can I register for FIRST™ 1+5 Family Plan with FIRST™ Gold Business?
Yes, you can. (Please refer to FIRST™ 1+5 section below).
18. What is FREE Weekend Internet?
Every weekend (Saturday 12:00am to Sunday 11:59pm), you will enjoy complimentary 2.5GB
Internet (total of 10GB a month) that will be refreshed every weekend.
19. What happens if I do not fully utilise the FREE Weekend Internet?
Any unused Weekend Internet quotas will be forfeited at the end of the weekend period.
20. What happens if I fully utilise the FREE Weekend Internet?
At 70% utilisation, you will receive an SMS notification of usage level and be reminded that your
base Internet allocation will kick in upon 100% utilisation.
Upon 100% utilisation of the FREE Weekend Internet, you will receive an SMS notification to notify
that your FREE Weekend Internet quota has been fully utilised and any further Internet usage will
be deducted from your base Internet allocation.
21. How can I check my FREE Weekend Internet balance?
You can check your balance by sending BAL STATUS to 28882.
22. How will my Internet usage be deducted on weekdays?
Your Internet usage will be deducted from the weekday Internet quota.
23. How will my Internet usage be deducted on Weekends?
In order of priority, your Internet usage will be deducted from:
FIRST™ FREE Weekend Internet Second Weekday Internet
24. What is free Unlimited Social Apps?
You can use unlimited WhatsApp & WeChat without internet usage.
25. What if I run out of data and still use WhatsApp & WeChat?
You can continue using WhatsApp & WeChat at a speed of 64kbps.
26. How long is this Free Unlimited Social Apps?
You will continue enjoy the benefit as long as your line is active.
27. What is AnydayGB™?
AnydayGB™ is a feature that allows you to combine your Weekday and Weekend Internet
28. How can I subscribe to AnydayGB™?
You can subscribe to the feature by following the steps below:
USSD Dial *118# and select “ANYDAYGB” Careline Call 1111 to purchase via Careline
SMS Subscribe Send “ANYDAYGB” to 28882
Stop Subscription Send “ANYDAYGB STOP” to 28882
29. Is it a one-time subscription or recurring service?
The AnydayGB™ subscription is an auto-recurring service. If you want to unsubscribe, please send
“ANYDAYGB STOP” to 28882.
30. Is there a fee for AnydayGB™?
You will be charged RM10 monthly on your bill when you subscribe to AnydayGB™.
31. How many times can I subscribe in one billing cycle?
One time only and it will take effect in the next billing cycle. RM10 fee will also be charged in the
32. Can I subscribe and stop my subscription in the same billing cycle?
No. You can only unsubscribe to AnydayGB™ in your next bill cycle, once the service has been
33. Can I stop the subscription?
Yes. If you decide to unsubscribe, kindly send “ANYDAYGB STOP” to 28882.
34. How do I know when the AnydayGB™ service has merged both Weekday and Weekend internet in
the next billing cycle?
You can check your Internet balance by sending BAL STATUS to 28882 and there will only be 1
Internet quota. This is a combination of your Weekday and Weekend Internet.
35. What is Add On 1GB + Yonder?
Add On 1GB is an add-on for you, if you ever need extra Internet quota.
36. How many Add On are available?
You are able to subscribe to:
• Add On 1GB + Yonder
• Add On 2GB Internet (Available until 31 March 2017).
37. Where can I purchase these 2 add on?
You can purchase via these channels below:
• SMS (28882)
• USSD (*118#)
• Careline (1111)
38. How can I purchase these add on?
Below are the steps to perform a one-time purchase or auto-recurring subscription via SMS:
Add On One-time Auto-recurring
Add On 1GB Internet MAXUPEXTRA1GB to 28882 MAXUPEXTRA1GBAUTO to 28882
Add On 2GB Internet MAXUPEXTRA2GB to 28882 N/A
39. What are the keywords to stop an auto-recurring subscription?
Add On Stop Subscription
Add On 1GB Internet MAXUPEXTRA1GB STOP to 28882
40. Which plans are eligible to subscribe to Add On?
Below are the eligible plans:
Add On Eligible plans
Add On 1GB Internet +
FIRST™ Blue Internet
FIRST™ Blue Business
FIRST™ Blue Internet Business
FIRST™ Gold Internet
FIRST™ Gold Business
FIRST™ Gold Internet Business
FIRST™ Gold Plus
FIRST™ Gold Plus Business
FIRST™ Platinum Business
FIRST™ 1+5 Family Plan (all supplementary lines)
FIRST™ Basic 38
FIRST™ 85 Business
FIRST™ 85 Internet plan
Extra 2GB Internet FIRST™ Blue
41. Can I use the plan’s Internet allocation while roaming?
No. Internet allocations are applicable for domestic use only (within Malaysia).
Internet usage while roaming will be chargeable on top of your monthly commitment at roaming
42. Am I required to pay the roaming deposit when I request for roaming activation during registration?
No. You no longer need to pay deposit for roaming activation. International Roaming (IR) for Calls
and SMS will be automatically activated upon plan registration. However, if you wish to enjoy
Internet service while abroad, please active IR for Internet by sending IR ON to 28882.
43. Can I purchase existing Max Up 100MB/500MB/1GB/5GB in the market?
No. For a FIRST™ Gold Business subscriber, you are only eligible for the Add On Internet listed above.
44. What happens if I do not fully utilise Add On Internet?
Any unused Internet Add On will be forfeited.
45. Is this plan eligible for the Carry Forward Internet feature?
No. This new upgraded plan is not eligible for carry forward.
46. What happens if I have balance on my Internet quota?
Any unused quota will be forfeited.
47. How can I activate the FREE unlimited WiFiPlus?
You will receive an SMS containing your WiFiPlus ID & Password within 48 hours upon successful
registration of FIRST™ Gold Business.
48. What happens if I did not receive the SMS notification for WiFiPlus ID and password? What do I need
Please send SMS ‘WIFI STATUS’ to 22188 and if the reply stated that you do not have an active
WiFiPlus account, please call Celcom Careline at 1111 for further assistance.
49. What is Yonder Music?
Yonder Music is a mobile-only digital music service that provides its users with free access to millions
of songs they can download and play, all commercial-free. As part of the FIRST™ Gold Business
experience, you get to enjoy this service complimentary for 12 months.
50. How do I download Yonder Music?
You will receive an SMS within 48 hours of activation to download the app via Google Play Store or
the Apple App Store.
51. When I use Yonder Music, will it be consuming my plan’s Internet quota?
No, it will not be consuming your plan’s Internet quota.
52. What happens to my Yonder Music subscription after 12 months?
You will not able to enjoy Yonder Music however you can subscribe to Add On at RM20 for 1GB
Internet and FREE Yonder Music valid for the bill cycle.
53. What is FIRST™ 1+5?
FIRST™ 1+5 is a supplementary plan where you may enjoy complimentary Call, SMS and MMS
between principal and the supplementary lines.
54. Can I register for supplementary lines?
Yes. You can register FIRST™ 1+5 plan as a supplementary plan up to 5 lines.
55. How many numbers can be registered under supplementary plan?
You may register up to 5 numbers for supplementary lines under FIRST™ 1+5 plan
56. Can I register for FIRST™ 1+5?
Registration of FIRST™ 1+5 is open to all individuals with
FIRST™ Gold Business principal
Mobile Number Portability (MNP) customers
57. Where can I register FIRST™ 1+5 plan?
You can register FIRST™ 1+5 plan by simply walk-in to below channels:
Celcom Xclusive nationwide
58. Can I, as a foreigner register for FIRST™ 1+5?
Yes, however you must pay a deposit of RM500 on top of the required advance payment upon
59. How much do I need to pay upon registration for FIRST™ 1+5?
Details of payment as below:
Upon Registration 1st Bill and Onward
Advance Payment RM30 NA
Stamp Duty NA RM10
Commitment Fee NA RM30
Commitment Fee (pro rate) NA Up to RM30
* Additional PPU charges may apply for 1st bill and onwards
60. What are the tariff rates for FIRST™ 1+5 plan?
FIRST™ Plan FIRST™ 1+5
(With FIRST™ Gold Business Principal)
FREE Weekend Internet 1GB
Weekday Internet 1GB
TOTAL INTERNET/MONTH 2GB
Carry Forward Unused Internet Up to 500MB
Complimentary WiFiPlus Unlimited
Calls All Networks 50 mins
SMS All Networks 50 SMS
FREE Calls & SMS
Within Family 2000 mins & 2000 SMS
FREE Unlimited Messaging Apps:
Whatsapp & WeChat YES
Monthly Commitment RM30
61. What will happen if I didn’t utilized his allocation of Call & SMS?
Any unutilized Call and SMS allocation within the billing cycle will be forfeited.
62. What happens if I do not fully utilise my 1+5 Internet allocation?
Your Internet allocation will be carried forward to next billing cycle, up to 500MB Internet (provided
you stay on the same plan).
63. What will happen if I exceed my FIRST™ 1+5 plan allocation?
You will be charged PPU rate 20sen/mins/SMS for any additional usage. Internet will be throttled;
however, customer may purchase Add On for additional Internet allocation.
64. What type of Add On available for FIRST™ 1+5 customer to purchase?
Customer may purchase below Add On for additional Internet:
Customer may subscribe to Add On by using the below methods:
For Add On 1GB
SMS Renewal Subscription MAXUPEXTRA1GBAUTO send to 28882
One time Subscription MAXUPEXTRA1GB send to 28882
USSD Dial *118# and purchase
For Add On 2GB Internet
SMS One time Subscription MAXUPEXTRA2GB send to 28882
65. Can I use my FIRST™ 1+5 Call & SMS and Internet allocation while roaming?
No. Call & SMS and Internet allocation are applicable for domestic use only (within Malaysia).
Call & SMS and Internet while roaming will be chargeable on top of customer monthly commitment
at roaming charges.
66. Am I required to pay the roaming deposit when I request for roaming activation during registration?
67. Can I request for Itemised Billing?
Yes, you may register for Itemised billing at RM5/month. However, customer may subscribe e-billing
via Celcom OCS for FOC.
68. Is there any rebate if I register for Auto Billing?
Yes. You will enjoy 5% rebate on total monthly bill payment.
69. Can I use the plan’s Internet allocation while roaming?
70. Am I required to pay the roaming deposit when I request for roaming activation during registration?
No. You no longer need to pay deposit for roaming activation.
International Roaming (IR) for Calls and SMS will be automatically activated upon plan
registration. However, if you wish to enjoy Internet service while abroad, please active IR for
Internet by sending IR ON to 28882.
71. If I’m an existing customer (legacy plan) and would like to request for roaming service, do I need to
pay the roaming deposit?
Please call our customer centre at 1111 or visit Blue Cube for International Roaming activation.
72. Is this plan eligible for Internet Bonus?
No. We have discontinued Internet Bonus feature.
73. How about existing customer with Internet Bonus feature?
They will no longer enjoy Internet Bonus feature starting from 28 October 2016.
Change of Rate
74. Can I change my existing postpaid plan to FIRST™ Gold Business?
Yes. Should you be bounded by any contract, you will have to pay off the relevant penalty before
you change to this plan.
75. What happens if I change my current plan (CORP) to any of the new FIRSTTM Plan?
You will be charged 1 full month of your package value on top of your bill amount.
76. Can I change my FIRST™ Gold Business plan to another Celcom prepaid plan?
77. Can I, as an existing prepaid customer migrate to FIRST™ Gold Business and will my credit be
Yes, you can and any remaining credit balance will be transferred to your new postpaid plan as a
78. Can I use my credit balance to cover advance payment for FIRST™ Gold Business?
No, you can’t. Full advance payment is needed during registration.
79. Can I, of any existing postpaid plan change rate plan to FIRST™ Gold Business?
Yes, you can.
80. If Principal with existing 1+5 Plan wants to CORP to FIRST™ Gold Business, what happens to the
Supplementary will be auto migrated to FIRSTTM 1+5 plan or register new FIRSTTM plan as principal.
81. If the principal of master billable account with existing unbillable child with legacy plan (eg:P48Plus)
want to CORP to FIRSTTM Gold Business plan, what happens to the supplementary line(s)?
Supplementary must change their plan to FIRSTTM plan.
82. If I am a principal line with an existing Internet plan with supplementary line(s) and wants to change
rate plan to FIRST™ Gold Business, what happens to my supplementary (Internet Plan) lines?
Your supplementary lines must be terminated and become a standalone Internet plan.
83. Is there a prepaid plan for FIRST™ Gold Business?
84. Can I, as a foreigner subscribe to this plan?
Yes, however you must pay a deposit of RM500 on top of the required advance payment.
85. How much do I need to pay upon registration?
No Item Upon Registration 1st Bill
1 Advance Payment RM80 N/A
2 Stamp Duty N/A RM10
3 Monthly Commitment N/A RM80
4 Monthly Commitment (pro-rated) N/A Up to RM80
*Prices displayed do not include 6% GST as 6% GST will be charged in bill.
86. What happens if I terminate my plan?
You will be charged 1 full month of your package value on top of your outstanding bill amount.
Celcom –‘network excellence’, tutorial untuk celcom, universiti putra malaysia tri/celcom: fixed …psasir.upm.edu.my/8107/1/gsm_1998_17_a.pdf · universiti putra malaysia tri/celcom: fixed services division strategic analysis factors, biochar - agricultureâ€™s black gold, using althea gold libraries™ highly stable anti, research foundation: teaching strategies gold™ assessment, garwin™ — gold / catalogue 01, ecoflex™ nxt gold modular carpet tiles epd, senarai lokasi wifi selangorku (celcom dan …, blue ocean strategy for celcom berhad, maxis …eprints.utem.edu.my/21742/1/blue ocean strategy for celcom berhad...blue ocean strategy for celcom berhad, maxis berhad and digi telecommunications, celcom 2nd answer, biopure virus™ and biopure virus™ gold - … biologics safety testing services biopure virus™ and biopure virus™ gold the industry standard for virus clearance studies a …, week 10 winners prepaid postpaid - celcom, black gold and foolâ€™s gold: speculation in the oil, organo gold™ income opportunity, celcom axiata malaysia open 2017 - system.bwfbadminton.com, catalogo celcom, 2018_journalisme.pdfauthor celcom-sec, prospecting for gold ltd wealth intelligence services™, malaysian communications and … communications and multimedia commission ... menara dato™ onn, ... • celcom is agreeable to the revocation of the current laf, celcom first for business _ moe (final3), apagene™ gold-rt genome walking kits - cosmo biosearch.cosmobio.co.jp/cosmo_search_p/search_gate2/... · apagene™ gold-rt genome walking kits ... storage references a ... our, celcom broadband manager ele qperation tools heb pin ...static.tp-link.com/resources/document/tl-mr3220_v1_qig_710650359… · — celcom broadband manager ele qperation tools heb, environmental product declaration ecoflex™ nxt gold, lina gold loop™, celcom biz wireless leased line khairuddin, troubleshooting guide broadband celcom, tri-appendix ii celcom, week 7 winners prepaid postpaid - celcom, tm international berhad (242188-h) (incorporated in ......of the group includes the results of celcom (malaysia) berhad (“celcom”) and its subsidiaries (“celcom group”) following, orchard gold starteacherâ€™s guide, celcom insta net, tads plenary celcom suresh sidhu, updated ir21 celcom axiata malaysia 08082012.
- Add Document
- Create An Account
FIRST Gold Business Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions Version Frequently Asked Questions
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS (F.A.Q.) Regarding. Business & Commerce
Frequently Asked Questions Title Questions
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions:
Frequently asked questions
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
frequently asked questions
Frequently asked questions - Donors
Opticians - Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
15. Frequently Asked Questions
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS (FAQS)
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS (FAQ)
Frequently asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs):
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS (FAQs)
Report "FIRST Gold Business Frequently Asked Questions"
Tuesday, April 5, 2022
Celcom first gold plus for business / celcom plan 50gb rm68 big sale off 63.
Learn how to buy gold with this guide. First™ gold internet for business is an exclusive plan that gives you a great internet experience. How can i activate the free unlimited . Celcom mega™ for business is the plan where everything is in your control.
No contract for plan only / 24 months for device bundle.
What is mega™ for business plan? How can i activate the free unlimited . Celcom business mobile gold plus. Follow existing charges for data roaming. Celcom business mobile gold plus (with device). No contract for plan only / 24 months for device bundle. Learn how to buy gold with this guide. First™ gold plus is an exclusive plan that gives you great internet experience with the fastest. Voice & internet plan with 12 months contract. First digital ibs factory in malaysia. Any unused quota will be forfeited.
First™ gold internet for business is an exclusive plan that gives you a great internet experience. All the terms and conditions of celcom business products, collected in one place for you. Internet and unlimited calls offerings. First™ gold plus is an exclusive plan that gives you great internet experience with the fastest. Voice & internet plan with 12 months contract. First digital ibs factory in malaysia. Learn how to buy gold with this guide. Celcom mega™ for business is the plan where everything is in your control.
Any unused quota will be forfeited.
Be prepared to know how much your gold is worth. How can i activate the free unlimited . Follow existing charges for data roaming. First™ gold plus is an exclusive plan that gives you great internet experience with the fastest. Internet and unlimited calls offerings. Learn how to buy gold with this guide. No contract for plan only / 24 months for device bundle. First™ gold is an exclusive plan that gives you a great internet experience with the fastest internet. All the terms and conditions of celcom business products, collected in one place for you. What is mega™ for business plan? First™ gold for business is an exclusive plan that gives you a great.
How can i activate the free unlimited . Be prepared to know how much your gold is worth.
First digital ibs factory in malaysia.
Follow existing charges for data roaming. Celcom mega™ for business is the plan where everything is in your control. Allshare gold plus, celcom business Be prepared to know how much your gold is worth. Any unused quota will be forfeited. First™ gold for business is an exclusive plan that gives you a great. All the terms and conditions of celcom business products, collected in one place for you. Voice & internet plan with 12 months contract. How can i activate the free unlimited . What happens if i have balance on my internet quota? First™ gold is an exclusive plan that gives you a great internet experience with the fastest internet. Celcom, the first mobile operator in malaysia, offers awesome plans and solutions for your everyday business needs. No contract for plan only / 24 months for device bundle. What is mega™ for business plan?
Celcom First Gold Plus For Business / Celcom Plan 50gb Rm68 Big Sale Off 63 . First™ gold internet for business is an exclusive plan that gives you a great internet experience. Celcom mega™ for business is the plan where everything is in your control.
Voice & internet plan with 12 months contract first gold plus . First™ gold plus is an exclusive plan that gives you great internet experience with the fastest.
Celcom, the first mobile operator in malaysia, offers awesome plans and solutions for your everyday business needs. What is mega™ for business plan? Any unused quota will be forfeited. Celcom mega™ for business is the plan where everything is in your control. Be prepared to know how much your gold is worth. Learn how to buy gold with this guide.
Celcom mega™ for business is the plan where everything is in your control.
Be prepared to know how much your gold is worth. Follow existing charges for data roaming. All the terms and conditions of celcom business products, collected in one place for you. Learn how to buy gold with this guide.
Voice & internet plan with 12 months contract. First™ gold is an exclusive plan that gives you a great internet experience with the fastest internet. Follow existing charges for data roaming. Celcom business mobile gold plus. Allshare gold plus, celcom business
Allshare gold plus, celcom business
First™ gold for business is an exclusive plan that gives you a great.
First™ gold internet for business is an exclusive plan that gives you a great internet experience.
Paramount Plus Black Friday deal: Get 3 months for the price of one
Posted: November 23, 2023 | Last updated: November 23, 2023
When you buy through our links, Insider may earn an affiliate commission. Learn more
Among the many great streaming services available, Paramount Plus is our go-to for CBS content, from classic TV shows to live NFL games. It's also available bundled with Showtime for one low cost, adding many more movies and original series to its library. And right now, you can snag big savings with this Black Friday Paramount Plus deal.
Now through December 3, new and eligible returning subscribers can get their first three months of Paramount Plus Essential for only $2 a month or Paramount Plus with Showtime for only $4 a month. That comes out to a total of $6 for three months of the ad-supported Essential plan or $12 for three months of the ad-free Showtime plan — a 67% discount .
With this deal, you get three months of either Paramount Plus plan for the cost of one. After your three-month promotional period, the service will automatically renew at full price, but you can cancel anytime.
Paramount Plus discounts aren't common. It usually takes a major deal holiday, like Black Friday, or the occasional anniversary to make something like this promo crop up. This sale is a can't-miss opportunity, especially if you've been looking to subscribe.
This isn't the only service dropping its prices for the holidays — check out our guide to the best Black Friday streaming deals to find them all. We're also rounding up the biggest discounts across other product categories in our full Black Friday deals guide.
Is Paramount Plus worth it?
With so many streaming services, it's not easy to commit to paying another monthly subscription. This Paramount Plus Black Friday deal makes subscribing a no-brainer if you're even slightly interested in trying the service, but we think Paramount Plus is a worthy streaming option at full price.
Paramount Plus stands out because it's home to many ViacomCBS programs you can't find elsewhere, including shows from CBS, BET, Comedy Central, Nickelodeon, MTV, and more. Beloved series like "Survivor," "NCIS," "CSI," and "RuPaul's Drag Race All Stars" all live there. You can also stream live NFL games that air in your local CBS market. Paramount Plus also has a healthy assortment of original shows, including popular "Yellowstone" spinoffs and hits like "Star Trek: Discovery." The service even lets you stream new Paramount movies after they play in theaters.
Even without this deal, Paramount Plus is relatively affordable at a regular price of $6 a month for the ad-supported Essential plan or $12 a month for the ad-free Paramount Plus with Showtime plan. In addition to Showtime, the top-tier plan also adds live streaming access to your local CBS station.
Check out our Paramount Plus guide and Paramount Plus review to learn more. And visit our guide to the best streaming services for more recommendations.
More for You
Letitia James Has Found 'Smoking Gun' Against Donald Trump—Attorney
Warren Buffett Says Poor People Waste Money On These 12 Things
Norwegian Cruise Line cancels 7 months of sailings, refunds passengers
Meteorologists Just Released Snowfall Predictions for This Winter
Scientists Find 'Kill Switch' That Activates Cancer Cell Death in The Lab
Gmail: Google issues one-week deadline to account holders
John Fetterman Faces Revolt in Pennsylvania
NASA receives laser beam from 10 million miles away: 'First light'
I'm an American spending Thanksgiving as a combat nurse under fire on the frontline in Ukraine
Nicaragua's Miss Universe title win exposes deep political divide in the Central American country
Wild turkeys are disappearing — but no one is sure why
Lab technician convicted of possessing terrorist documents
Chocolate Brownie Recall in 14 States As Eating Product Could Be Fatal
Weight-Loss Drugs Pose Risks for People Over 65, Experts Say
Home buyers are finally seeing a light at the end of the tunnel, but it is going to be painful for homeowners and sellers
Trump posts ‘Thanksgiving message’ at 2 AM with a list of insults
The Last Thing Russian Troops Do Before Attacking: Strap Backpack Drone-Jammers To Their Vehicles
Hamas leader a ‘cruel’ mastermind, says his former dentist
Biden campaign released guide of how to respond to 'crazy MAGA nonsense' from relatives during the holidays
Three takeaways from the Packers' upset Thanksgiving Day win over the Lions
Bruised Cruise shifts gears in scaled-down robotaxi comeback plan
Cruise executives are taking a measured business approach that preserves cash and improves safety culture in an attempt to put GM’s troubled autonomous vehicle subsidiary on the right path.
The first steps in this rebuilding plan, which includes pausing production on its Origin robotaxi, were laid out in an internal email sent to employees by Mo Elshenawy, who was executive vice president of engineering at Cruise and ascended into the president role after co-founder and CEO Kyle Vogt resigned .
For now, this strategy includes more “realistic” plans, according to Elshenawy. That means focusing on its current robotaxi platform the Chevy Bolt AV instead of the custom-built Origin shuttle that GM started producing earlier this year. GM recently temporarily paused production of Origin. This latest email notes that while development of the Origin program will continue, the vehicle will not be produced in 2024. The company also is reviewing its layoff plans and will provide an update in several weeks.
While Elshenawy didn’t provide a timeline for when Cruise would restart operations, he did say the company would relaunch in just one city at first. That’s a departure from the aggressive multi-city launch strategy Cruise and GM had been focused on in 2023.
“As we work to rebuild trust with regulators and communities, we’ve made the decision to focus on the Bolt-based Cruise AVs in the near term with a longer term strategy around the Origin,” the company wrote in an emailed statement in response to the internal email. “Once we have taken steps to improve our safety culture and rebuild trust, our strategy is to re-launch in one city and prove our performance there, before expanding.”
The internal email also provided some clarification surrounding its employee share-selling program , which was recently suspended for the fourth quarter. Vogt had reversed this wildly unpopular decision over the weekend, but employees were still waiting for more information. The email sent Wednesday said employees who own the restricted stock units that settled from the beginning of year to October would be eligible for a new tender offer to help with tax qualifications.
The internal email comes three days since Vogt abruptly resigned and about a month after the California Department of Motor Vehicles suspended Cruise’s permits to operate self-driving vehicles on public roads after an October 2 incident that saw a pedestrian — who had been initially hit by a human-driven car and landed in the path of a Cruise robotaxi — run over and dragged 20 feet by the AV. A video, which TechCrunch viewed a day after the incident, showed the robotaxi braking aggressively and coming to a stop over the woman. The DMV’s order of suspension stated that Cruise withheld about seven seconds of video footage, which showed the robotaxi then attempting to pull over and subsequently dragging the woman 20 feet.
Cruise, which had already faced increasing opposition from city officials in San Francisco, soon found itself hamstrung by investigations and pressure to stop operations. Without commercial permits to operate in San Francisco and an internal decision to pause its driverless fleets in other states, the company laid off contract workers , further deepening the malaise.
For more audio journalism and storytelling, download New York Times Audio , a new iOS app available for news subscribers.
- November 22, 2023 • 27:47 Inside the Coup at OpenAI
- November 21, 2023 • 39:29 A Reporter’s Journey Into Gaza
- November 20, 2023 • 29:38 The New Speaker Avoided a Shutdown. Can He Avoid Being Ousted?
- November 19, 2023 • 37:40 The Sunday Read: ‘What Does the U.S. Space Force Actually Do?’
- November 17, 2023 • 27:11 Two Superpowers Walk Into a Garden
- November 16, 2023 • 25:10 Biden’s Electric Car Problem
- November 15, 2023 • 34:44 A Strategy to Treat Big Tech Like Big Tobacco
- November 14, 2023 • 37:26 Hamas’s Bloody Arithmetic
- November 13, 2023 • 37:27 The Doctors of Gaza
- November 10, 2023 • 44:35 What Adidas Knew About Kanye
- November 9, 2023 • 27:14 The Supreme Court Tests Its Own Limits on Guns
- November 8, 2023 • 25:05 The Trumps Take the Stand
The Sunday Read: ‘What Does the U.S. Space Force Actually Do?’
Inside the highly secretive military branch responsible for protecting american interests in a vulnerable new domain..
Narrated by Eric Jason Martin
- Share full article
By Jon Gertner
Produced by Adrienne Hurst and Diane Wong
Edited by John Woo
Original music by Diane Wong
Engineered by Sophia Lanman and Zachary Mouton
Listen and follow The Daily Apple Podcasts | Spotify
The Space Force, the sixth and newest branch of the U.S. military, was authorized by Congress and signed into law by President Donald Trump in December 2019. The initiative had been shaped within the armed forces and Congress over the previous 25 years, based on the premise that as satellite and space technologies evolved, America’s military organizations had to change as well.
From the start, the Space Force had detractors. Air Force officials wondered if it was necessary, while some political observers believed that it signified the start of a dangerous (and expensive) militarization of another realm. What seemed harder to argue against was how nearly every aspect of modern warfare and defense — intelligence, surveillance, communications, operations, missile detection — has come to rely on links to orbiting satellites.
The recent battles in Eastern Europe, in which Russia has tried to disrupt Ukraine’s space-borne communication systems, are a case in point. And yet the strategic exploitation of space now extends well beyond military concerns. Satellite phone systems have become widespread. Positioning and timing satellites, such as GPS (now overseen by the Space Force), allow for digital mapping, navigation, banking and agricultural management. A world without orbital weather surveys seems unthinkable. Modern life is reliant on space technologies to an extent that an interruption would create profound economic and social distress.
For the moment, the force has taken up a problem not often contemplated outside science fiction: How do you fight a war in space, or a war on Earth that expands into space? And even if you’re ready to fight, how do you make sure you don’t have a space war in the first place?
There are a lot of ways to listen to ‘The Daily.’ Here’s how.
We want to hear from you. Tune in, and tell us what you think. Email us at [email protected] . Follow Michael Barbaro on X: @mikiebarb . And if you’re interested in advertising with The Daily, write to us at [email protected] .
Additional production for The Sunday Read was contributed by Isabella Anderson, Anna Diamond, Sarah Diamond, Elena Hecht, Emma Kehlbeck, Tanya Pérez and Krish Seenivasan.
Everything you need to go digital
Sign up for the new Alpha Pack now.
All the essentials to go digital
Get the best of Celcom Business Suite, all bundled in one pack exclusively with the Alpha Pack.
Run your business digitally with total confidence
Times and trends are always changing, but Celcom Business is with you through it all. We’ve got just the tools to bring your SME online faster and smoother, as well as plans and offers to maximise your savings.
Collaboration made easier
Work together seamlessly with the Flexi Pack, a bundle that combines high speed data and the Microsoft 365 Suite. Stay flexible for easier collaboration anytime, anywhere.
Create room for growth in 3 simple steps!
Select your choice
Fill in and submit the form
We will get in touch to process your registration
Start digitalising with Celcom Business today
I have read and understood the Terms & Conditions and Privacy Notice , and I acknowledge and agree that I have provided true, accurate, complete and correct information in this Contact Us Form.
Want to know more? Check our FAQ and T&C:
Frequently asked questions for business suite.
1. What is Celcom Business Suite?
Celcom Business Suite is a solutions bundle plan. The plan consists of InternetGO™ 45, MESINKIRA, HR Biz Suite Basic, M365 Business Basic, EMS 50 & Business Wireless Gold. It also includes add-on devices such as TP-Link Dongle, Android Smartphone (NFC or Non-NFC) and Android Tablets. Optional add-on solutions are available.
2. Who is eligible to subscribe to Celcom Business Suite?
All new SME customers or customers with no contract are eligible to subscribe to Celcom Business Suite. This is a 24-month bundle contract.
3. If I am currently subscribing to any services from Celcom Business, or if the contract period has yet to end, am I eligible to subscribe to Celcom Business Suite?
Yes, you may sign up for a new line and subscribe to this bundle offer, or you may choose to terminate your current solutions plan. Do note that a termination penalty will be imposed on your current solutions plan.
4. Can I terminate any of the selected solutions in Celcom Business Suite?
You cannot terminate a service/solution selectively. If you choose to do so, you must a termination penalty will be imposed.
5. How much is the termination penalty for Celcom Business Suite?
If you terminate the subscription within the minimum contract period (24 months), you will be charged for the remainder of the contract, along with any add-on and device solutions (individual Terms & Conditions apply). For Productivity Pack, customers are required to pay an additional RM300 penalty for the TP-Link Dongle device.
Terms and Conditions for Business Suite
- Celcom Business Suite Bundle consists of more than one (1) solution offered in the Package and each of the applied servicing Solutions STCs. Prices for add-on items shall be as per standard price.
- Customers who subscribe to the Package under SME Business Suite Bundle shall enjoy the tariff and rates offered under the Package as stated in the Service Registration Form – SRF.
- Celcom reserves the right to change the prices, charging construct, and number of users/seats of M365 Business Basic and M365 Business Standard at any time during the contract tenure.
- All add-ons are considered as optional and will not enjoy any discounts.
- Contract tenures for all combos will be for a period of 2 years. Contract tenure for add-on items will be as per current business practiced.
- Invoices are issued monthly.
- The prices for M365 Business Basic or Standard, MESINKIRA and HR Biz Suite are based on licensee fees or number of users.
- Devices are to be purchased separately, subject to individual Terms & Conditions.
- The Package Value (herein after referred to as “PV”) shall be prorated and shall be reflected in the first month’s bill if the Customer registers before the billing cycle date.
- In the event the Customer changes the billing cycle date, one backdated PV and one advance PV will be charged in the next cycle’s bill.
- In the event of early termination, before the billing cycle date, the PV will be refunded based on pro-rated value. However, the Customer shall be subjected to Termination Fee (hereinafter defined).
- The minimum subscription period for the Package under Celcom Business Suite is 24 months from the date of activation of the service of the Package (herein defined as “Period of Agreement”). Celcom shall impose an early termination fee for the remaining months out of the Period of Agreement including add on and device (herein defined as “Termination Fee”). Any additional usage will be charged according to Celcom’s prevalent data rate or SMS rate. Applicable penalty for device under Productivity Pack is RM300.
- Upon reconnection of the Package within 30 days after early termination, the Customer shall be reconnected into the SAME bill and shall continue to enjoy the tariff and rates offered under the Package. A reconnection fee of RM10/SIM shall be imposed on the Customer. The reconnection to subscription of the Package shall be fully terminated upon failure to pay the reconnection fee within the aforesaid thirty (30) days period.
- Celcom’s prevailing IDD/Roaming rates are applicable for international data roaming and IDD.
- The prices displayed does not include 6% Sales & Service Tax (SST), call charges, itemized billing and/or additional VAS subscribed by the Customer.
- For the purpose of Celcom Business Suite Bundle, clause 14 (30 Days Return Policy) of Specific Terms and Conditions for Celcom Business Wireless shall not be applicable.
- Either Party may at any time terminate the subscription to Celcom Business Suite Bundle by giving the other Party 30 days prior written notice. Celcom shall not be liable for any compensation and damages towards the Customer in the event Celcom exercises its right to terminate for convenience. However, termination by the Customer prior to the expiry of the Period of Agreement will always be subjected to a Termination Fee as prescribed herein.
- Celcom disclaims any warranties or liabilities for the merchantability of the add on devices under Celcom Business Suite Bundle. The warranties applicable for the devices are subject to the terms and conditions provided by the manufacturer or supplier of the devices.
- to transmit Bulk SMS containing Inappropriate Content; and/or
- to transmit Bulk SMS which is harmful to Celcom or will bring disrepute to Celcom; and/or to transmit any Bulk SMS which is from and/or for the benefit and interest of any International Source; and
- as a means of payment of goods and/or services other than payment method authorized by Celcom.
- The Customer agrees and acknowledges that the Service shall only be used by the Customer and the Customer’s Clients (where applicable) for the purpose of transmitting Bulk SMS from and/or for the benefit and interest of a Local Source via the Authorized Traffic. For the avoidance of doubt, the Customer and the Customer’s Clients (where applicable) shall not transmit Bulk SMS from and/or for the benefit and interest of the Prohibited International Brands as stated in the Service Terms & Conditions form - STCs.