Find a job faster!
50+ job categories
- Remote Jobs
- Jobs by Location
- Remote Jobs in New York
- Brooklyn Jobs
- Buffalo Jobs
- Manhattan Jobs
- New York City Jobs
- Queens Jobs
- Rochester Jobs
- Staten Island Jobs
New York Jobs - Remote, Work from Home, Part Time & Flexible Jobs
- New York Overview
- Success Stories
New York, known as the “Empire State,” is a large state located in the northeastern U.S., bordering the Atlantic Ocean to the south and Canada to the north. One of the most populated states in the country, New York is home to New York... More
New York, known as the “Empire State,” is a large state located in the northeastern U.S., bordering the Atlantic Ocean to the south and Canada to the north. One of the most populated states in the country, New York is home to New York City, a center for entertainment, fashion, finance, research, technology, publishing, and art for both the nation and the world. New York has the highest concentration of Fortune 500 corporations in the country, with most companies headquartered in New York City, including Verizon, JP Morgan Chase, Citigroup, MetLife, PepsiCo, AIG, Goldman Sachs, American Express, Time Warner, Viacom, and many others. New York also has the largest network of public universities in the nation—called the State University of New York or SUNY—in addition to internationally renowned private institutions like Cornell University, NYU, Columbia University, The Juilliard School, West Point, and Vassar College. The capital of New York is Albany, and its other big cities include Buffalo, Syracuse, Rochester, and Binghamton. Home to Wall Street and “Silicon Alley,” New York City’s center for high technology, New York has a gross state product of over $1 trillion, making it one of the largest economies in the world. In addition to finance and technology, other important industries in the state include microelectronics, biotechnology, media and entertainment, tourism, and exports. Professionals looking for flexible work in New York will find many companies offering flexible jobs, including IBM, Nielsen, About.com, Deloitte, Hire Counsel, PricewaterhouseCoopers, and many others. Upstate from New York City, visitors and residents will find plenty of opportunities for outdoor recreation in the state’s many protected areas, such as Letchworth State Park, Niagara Falls, and the Hudson River Valley National Heritage Area.
This is a tremendous service, and such a relief to be able to apply to jobs knowing that the companies have already been vetted. Thank you for seeing a need and meeting it with your services! I am finishing graduate school and have been looking for something part-time or flexible to carry through my internship. I found a listing on FlexJobs, interviewed, and was hired! Dominic M., Brooklyn, NY United States Hired at 4.0 Schools as Lab Support
What a wonderful service! I had a great interview process with Thrillist, which led ultimately to them offering me a full-time, remote, salaried position this morning. Thank you, FlexJobs! Nicole C., Redwood, NY United States Hired at Thrillist as Editor
FlexJobs is by far the best online tool for locating positions that some might consider "not the norm", or at best, "non-traditional". My quest to find a full-time legitimate telecommute position has come to fruition. This would not have been possible without FlexJobs. I highly recommend it! Cynthia H., Sound Beach, NY United States Hired at Anthem, Inc. as Account Executive
I'm amazed at all of the opportunities that the average job-seeker would never be aware of, so kudos! I was searching for a part-time job to supplement my income. I applied to Bazaarvoice and after a phone interview I was hired. Because I work full-time outside of the home, finding a work-from-home job that fit my schedule was a must. This position has been a great fit with my schedule and pays very well. The company has many incentives and also offers benefits, stock options and profit sharing. Patricia F., Auburn, NY United States Hired at Bazaarvoice as Moderation Specialist
You have a tremendous offering of tips and help for a person's job search. You are probably the most comprehensive job site out there...and of course, have the very best job listings available. Thank you again! I have happily found a great job working out of my own office. I will continue to recommend FlexJobs to anyone looking for a job or searching for employees. Thank you very much. You have been great! Josephine R., Herkimer, NY United States Hired at ACTIVE Network as Home Reservation Agent
This was my second time using FlexJobs. I used it first last spring to find a temporary full-time position with a great company, then decided to use it again this winter when I wound up out of work. I soon received a full-time remote job offer in my field. This has been the only job hunting site that has found me quality leads, and if for whatever reason this current opportunity doesn't work out, I'll be back again. Thank you. Amanda B., Liverpool, NY United States Hired at Wise Bread as Associate Editor
I signed up for FlexJobs and applied for a few positions. The first job I applied for contacted me, and I've been working for them since June. The company is legitimate and the position is 100% telecommuting, which is just what I wanted. I will always keep FlexJobs in mind if I want to search again, as it is too risky to trust the telecommuting jobs on general employment sites. Thanks to FlexJobs for ensuring the companies and jobs are real and offering an easy-to-use site for job seekers! Darlene O., Oakland Gardens, NY United States Hired at Content Equals Money, LLC as Writer
I have shared your website with many friends. Thank you! I was very impressed with FlexJobs. For me, it was a wonderful experience. Paul L., Greenlawn, NY United States Hired as ESL Teacher
I LOVE FlexJobs. The customer service is always helpful, and this is my go-to for telecommute jobs. You guys have a loyal member in me for a very long time! Thanks for all you do. Keep up the great work! FlexJobs is a great way to find a job that fits your needs and lifestyle. I needed a work-from-home job after I became unexpectedly unemployed last November, and it took less than one month with FlexJobs to find full-time employment with an awesome company that values me as an employee. Alexandra C., Albany, NY United States Hired at Hospitality Softnet as Mystery Sales Shopper
I am a returning member of FlexJobs. The ability to view potential jobs before subscribing gave me the confidence—I knew that the employers were legit. I received a call from a recruiter my second week, and interviewed with the employer directly—I was hired the following week. The overall experience was extremely pleasant. I found the entire hiring process less stressful than a traditional one, and I found a job doing something that I enjoy with the flexibility that I need to be successful. Terrie N., Bronx, NY United States Hired at Ecela Spanish as Telephone Sales Coach
After being let go at my last job, I thought I would give FlexJobs a try. The cost for a year subscription was reasonable, and it was easier to find legitimate opportunities on the site rather than searching the Internet and finding many scams. My new job allows me to work at home, write about things I find extremely interesting, and feel appreciated as a member of an amazing team! Adrienne W., Hartwick, NY United States Hired at General Dynamics Mission Systems as Communications Specialist
I have already recommended FlexJobs to my friends. After two years of struggling with my local Vocational Rehabilitation programs, and being unable to find a flexible job to meet my health needs, I signed up for FlexJobs. Within a month, I already had an entry-level position that is helping me get back into the workforce. I fully intend to keep using FlexJobs to see if I can add a second part-time job to my current schedule, and I intend to return here when I want to further advance my career. Smauss K., Rochester, NY United States Hired at Kinzer Projects as Editor
I felt very confident in my decision and job placement through FlexJobs, and would more than likely use it again if I needed to! After less than one month searching FlexJobs, I found my dream job! I am very thrilled to begin my new journey and work from home! FlexJobs helped me by sending me updates daily and was there for me every step of the way. Thank you! Courtney F., Seneca Falls, NY United States Hired at GeBBS Healthcare Solutions as Remote Medical Coder
When I first heard about FlexJobs, I wasn't sure what to expect, but I was very satisfied with the service and the plethora of employment and training opportunities provided. I was very pleased with: the quality of companies, the array of positions and openings, and the skills-based testing. Will definitely recommend! Desiree R., Hartsdale, NY United States Hired at Rev as Video Captioning
This is the best site I've ever worked with. All of the jobs are legitimate, and I'm able to work from the comfort of my own home, secure in the knowledge that I have a stable career. Thank you so much! Julia H., North Tonawanda, NY United States Hired at Semantic Machines as Data Tester
You can further narrow your searches using these operators (symbols) in the keywords text field:
+ plus, for AND
e.g., manager + director means return search results that include both the terms 'manager' AND 'director'
| pipe, for OR
e.g., manager | director means return search results that include either of the terms 'manager' OR 'director', but both are not required
- dash, for NOT
e.g., manager -director means return search results for the term 'manager' but NOT when the term 'director' is present. Remember the dash must have a space before it, but none before the term you want to filter out.
" quotes, for EXACT
e.g., return search results only for the EXACT phrase “managing director”
* star, for a WILDCARD extension
e.g., manage* means return search results for any word starting with 'manage' such as manage, manager and management
- Computer & IT
- Computer Security
- Database Administration
- System Administration
- Technical Support
- Software Development
- Java & Android
- QA & Testing
- Ruby on Rails
- Accounting & Finance
- Online Marketing
- Business-to-Business (B2B)
- Business-to-Consumer (B2C)
- Insurance Sales
- Medical Sales
- Sales Representative
- Software Sales
- Medical & Health
- Case Management
- Doctor & Practitioner
- Health Administration
- Lab & Technology
- Medical Billing
- Medical Coding
- Medical Research
- Mental Health
- Project Management
- Business Development
- Account Management
- Client Services
- Internet & Ecommerce
- Social Media
- Customer Service
- Education & Training
- College & University
- Online Teaching
- Grant Writing
- Online Content
- Technical Writing
- Business Consultant
- Education Consultant
- Healthcare Consultant
- IT Consulting
- HR & Recruiting
- Nonprofit & Philanthropy
- Appointment Setting
- Virtual Admin
- Graphic Design
- Digital Design
- Interactive Design
- Print Design
- Visual Design
- Insurance Claims
- Risk Management
- Call Center
- Inbound Call
- Outbound Call
- Math & Economics
- Advertising & PR
- Online Advertising
- Entertainment & Media
- Art & Creative
- News & Journalism
- Environmental & Green
- Human Services
- Social Work
- Event Planning
- Mortgage & Real Estate
- Government & Politics
- Federal Government
- State & Local Government
- Travel & Hospitality
- Sports & Fitness
- Food & Beverage
- Fashion & Beauty
- Animals & Wildlife
- Youth & Children
1 to 50 of 11,137
- Featured Lead Plan Admin Analyst New! Yesterday 100% Remote Job Full-Time Employee Produce weekly/monthly reports, manage complex plans, lead projects, administer large plans, calculate employer contributions, perform compliance testing, file forms, guide clients through correction programs, research compliance matters, provide guid..
Best Remote Job Listings
Only legit jobs. No ads, scams, or junk to sift through. Our team spends 200+ hours/day verifying every job and writing company descriptions, so you'll know who's hiring.
Sign Up & Find Your Next Remote Job!
Thank you for weeding through the scams to find the gems .
Super informative site with user friendly tools to really help the job seeker!
Save and apply to jobs, track with activity logs and checklists. Get alerts for new jobs of interest.
Advanced Remote Search Filters
Find remote jobs near you or anywhere in the world. Part-time or full-time. Entry level to executive. Startups to Fortune 500.
Lots of good listings that led to interviews.
I found a job in less than a month .
Go straight from job listings to applications. No more hopping from one job board to the next.
Get a Competitive Edge
Exclusive webinars, Q&A sessions, guides, and articles. Choose from 200+ expert skills tests.
Gave me the resources to find the best job I've ever had.
Truly a company that helps people change their careers and lives .
Privacy & Support
We never sell your personal data. Ever. Our friendly team is always here to help.
- PPC Specialist New! Yesterday 100% Remote Job Full-Time Employee Manage international dating site's PPC campaigns, conduct keyword research, launch and optimize Google and Bing Ads, analyze performance, scale channels, improve metrics. Requires Google Ads and Excel expertise, analytical skills. Remote work with be...
- Clinical Supervisor New! Yesterday 100% Remote Job Full-Time Employee Provide clinical and administrative supervision to crisis counselors, ensure compliance with clinical training, conduct contact call monitoring, and maintain efficient operations during a given shift. Valid NYS License and 1-3 years of supervisory exp..
- Coder Physician Practice Behavioral Health New! Yesterday 100% Remote Job Full-Time Employee Evaluate medical records, assign appropriate diagnostic and procedure codes, ensure compliance with coding guidelines, provide quality assurance for medical records, compile reports, and work independently under supervision.
- Clinical Crisis Counselor New! Yesterday 100% Remote Job Full-Time Employee Provide evidence-informed crisis intervention, suicide prevention, and brief supportive counseling to individuals in emotional distress. Conduct assessments and utilize resource referral databases. Accurately document client interactions and meet perf..
- Senior Director Product Management - IV Compounding New! Yesterday 100% Remote Job Full-Time Employee Responsible for strategy, execution, and leadership of product management team. Develop and communicate product vision, manage cross-team dependencies, and build effective relationships. Translate strategies into measurable objectives and deliver inte..
- Senior Marketing Manager New! Yesterday 100% Remote Job Full-Time Employee Develop and execute impactful marketing campaigns, optimize website content, create thought-provoking industry articles, manage events, and provide executive and sales support. Bachelor's degree and 5-7 years of IT marketing experience required.
- Senior Financial Analyst, Investment Accounting New! Yesterday 100% Remote Job Full-Time Temporary Perform monthly investment reconciliations and prepare journal entries for renewable energy investments. Prepare financial analytics and disclosures for quarterly reporting. Assist with control functions and ad hoc analysis.
- Director, Major Gifts New! Yesterday 100% Remote Job Full-Time Employee Lead a team of philanthropy professionals, manage major giving program, cultivate and solicit high-level gifts, develop and implement fundraising plan, engage with donors and prospects, and collaborate with senior leadership team.
- Compliance Analyst New! Yesterday 100% Remote Job Full-Time Employee Investigate and resolve consumer complaints, track complaint data, and prepare monthly complaint reporting for senior leadership. Assist with internal audit investigations and data analysis. Bachelor's degree and 3-4 years of experience preferred.
- Provider Correspondence Coordinator I New! Yesterday 100% Remote Job Full-Time Employee Respond to provider appeals and related correspondence, interact with physician/provider offices to gather additional information regarding claim disputes, perform a total claim review to determine over/underpayment on problem claims.
- Health Coach New! Yesterday 100% Remote Job Full-Time Employee Works one-on-one with members managing chronic health conditions, providing health coaching via multiple communication channels. Assesses member health, documents progress, and collaborates with healthcare teams to improve outcomes.
- Growth Marketing Director New! Yesterday 100% Remote Job Full-Time Employee Manage client relationships, develop growth strategies, test and iterate on strategies across different channels, help with data analysis, manage ongoing reporting and budgets, and hire and develop people. At least 5 years of experience required.
- Senior Vice President of Growth New! Yesterday 100% Remote Job Full-Time Employee Forecast/track marketing, analyze competitors' data, and review operational reports to improve profitability. Train and supervise team members to articulate the company's product value and competitive advantage. This position may supervise 4 subordina..
- Drug and Health Services Support Specialist New! Yesterday 100% Remote Job Full-Time Employee Perform phone coverage for inquiries, call candidates and collection sites, locate collection sites. Administer non-DOT and DOT drug and alcohol programs, interact with clients, provide guidance. Enter lab results, troubleshoot drug order fulfillment ..
- Clinical Concierge Specialist New! Yesterday 100% Remote Job Full-Time Employee Provide drug and occupational health screening assistance to clients and their candidates. Register applicants for appropriate services, troubleshoot technical issues, and ensure successful completion of services. Must have customer service skills and..
- Project Consultant New! Yesterday 100% Remote Job Full-Time Employee Seeking a Project Consultant with a passion for technology to join our international team. Responsible for providing a wide range of services to customers, both remotely and on-site. Must have a bachelor's degree in Chemical Engineering, Computer...
- Solutions Consultant - Professional Services New! Yesterday 100% Remote Job Full-Time Employee Lead post-sales process for complex software solutions. Understand business requirements, develop solutions, provide technical guidance, mentor junior consultants. Collaborate with sales teams, customers, and internal teams.
- Administrative Assistant lll New! Yesterday 100% Remote Job Full-Time Employee Support team by managing documents, coordinating meetings, facilitating communication, assisting with reporting, organizing training logistics, managing budgets, maintaining stakeholder relationships, coordinating events, and performing general admini..
- Legal Business Development Manager New! Yesterday Hybrid Remote Job Full-Time Employee Lead strategic business development initiatives for multiple practice groups, build relationships with attorneys, manage a database of representative matters, track data to measure effectiveness, and analyze market intelligence. Minimum 5 years of exp..
- Senior Data Analyst, Clinical Speciality Data Science New! Yesterday 100% Remote Job Full-Time Employee Quickly understand clinical content, produce analytics and reports, identify target populations, define success metrics, monitor programs, create data visualizations, coordinate projects, collaborate with teams.
- Video Game Guide Writer New! Yesterday 100% Remote Job Full-Time Freelance Cover gaming news and guides, write 20 stories per month, meet deadlines, and have in-depth gaming knowledge. 1-2 years of news industry experience, SEO knowledge, and fluency in English preferred. Compensation: $11-$60 USD per article.
- Clinical Exercise Physiologist New! Yesterday 100% Remote Job Full-Time Freelance Responsibilities include managing a caseload of patients, assisting with ECG recorder setup, reviewing and analyzing ECG rhythms, and delivering high-quality care for patients. Other duties include collaborating with the technology team and innovating..
- Business Development Representative - Federal New! Yesterday 100% Remote Job Full-Time Employee Own the full Business Development process including daily lead generation, collaborating with Account Executives, researching accounts, qualifying leads, communicating value proposition, documenting customer information, and meeting metrics.
Applied for This Job?
Did you apply to this job at the employer's site? If so, please click "Applied for Job" to save it to your "Application History" page. If not, click on "Did Not Apply" to return to the job post.
Want a Great Remote or Flexible Job?
Save time and find higher-quality jobs than on other sites, guaranteed.
Join FlexJobs Now!
FlexJobs in the News
More of This Week's News
Currently Hiring on FlexJobs
See All New Jobs
Success Stories Just In!
Get new job postings, the latest job search tips, trends, news, and exclusive promotions!
Sign Up Today!
Get a free month !
Refer a Friend Today
Here are the top 3 reasons to join flexjobs today.
We're not like the other sites. Come see why.
Hire the best freelancers for any job, online.
Need something done, choose freelancers, we’re here to help, what's great about it, browse portfolios, quality work, track progress, make it real with freelancer..
Get work done in over 2700 different categories
Power your organisation's competitive advantage with Freelancer
- SHRM GLOBAL
New York Laws Affect Freelancer Protections and Discrimination Claims
Members may download one copy of our sample forms and templates for your personal use within your organization. Please note that all such forms and policies should be reviewed by your legal counsel for compliance with applicable law, and should be modified to suit your organization’s culture, industry, and practices. Neither members nor non-members may reproduce such samples in any other way (e.g., to republish in a book or use for a commercial purpose) without SHRM’s permission. To request permission for specific items, click on the “reuse permissions” button on the page where you find the item.
New York Gov. Kathy Hochul recently signed bills enacting the Freelance Isn't Free Act, extending the statute of limitations to file a lawsuit alleging unlawful discriminatory practices, and barring the inclusion of liquidated damages provisions in settlement agreements for claims of harassment, discrimination, or retaliation.
These are among the hundreds of bills passed during the busy 2023 New York legislative session. A bill barring non-compete agreements for all workers, regardless of their salary level or job function, was passed in June, but it has yet to be sent to the governor for signature.
Freelance Isn't Free Act
The governor signed into law the Freelance Isn't Free Act , which provides certain protections to freelance workers in the state. The law will take effect on May 20, 2024, which is 180 days after signing. The law creates a new Section 191-d of the Labor Law and is modeled on existing New York City law.
The state law requires a business to provide any freelance worker with a written contract, if the freelance work is worth at least $800, inclusive of multiple projects over a 120-day period. The law sets a 30-day deadline for payment in full, unless another timeframe is agreed to by the parties.
The written contract, a physical or electronic copy of which must be furnished to the freelancer, must include the name and mailing address of both parties, an itemization of all services to be provided by the worker, the value of services to be provided, and the rate and method of compensation.
Under the law, the hiring party may not retaliate or take any action that is reasonably likely to deter a freelance worker from exercising or attempting to exercise any right under the law. Freelance workers may file a complaint with the State Department of Labor for violations of the law. Additionally, a freelance worker may file a civil action in any court of competent jurisdiction for damages. Actions for non-payment of the contracted compensation or for retaliation are subject to a six-year statute of limitations.
Statute of Limitations Under Human Rights Law
The governor also signed a bill amending the New York Executive Law § 297 to extend the statute of limitations for filing complaints of discrimination with the State Division of Human Rights from one year to three years. This extension makes the statute of limitations for such filings consistent with the current three-year statute of limitations for sexual harassment complaints.
This law will take effect on Feb. 15, 2024, which is 90 days after signing. It will apply to all unlawful discriminatory practice claims arising on or after that date.
Meanwhile, another law the governor signed will ban certain types of clauses in settlement agreements for discrimination, retaliation, or harassment claims.
Richard Greenberg, Daniel Jacobs, Henry Shapiro, Christopher Valentino and Kevin Murray are attorneys with Jackson Lewis in New York City and Long Island, N.Y. © 2023. All rights reserved. Reprinted with permission.
You have successfully saved this page as a bookmark.
Please confirm that you want to proceed with deleting bookmark.
You have successfully removed bookmark.
Please log in as a SHRM member before saving bookmarks.
Your session has expired. Please log in as a SHRM member.
Please purchase a SHRM membership before saving bookmarks.
An error has occurred
Email A Friend
Shrm hr jobs, hire the best hr talent or advance your own career..
- See All Jobs
Are you a department of one?
Expand your toolbox with the tools and techniques needed to fix your organization’s unique needs.
You may also like
Job Description Manager
Doj drops last ‘no-poaching’ case after string of losses, president biden issues executive order on ai, states are banning preferred pronouns at work, but federal guidelines promote inclusion. what should hr do, sponsor offers, hr daily newsletter, join the conversation.
- Bylaws & Code of Ethics
- SHRM Executive Network
- SHRM Global
- Linkage, Inc.
WORK AT SHRM
- Career Opportunities
- SHRM Foundation DONATE
WORK WITH SHRM
- Speakers Bureau
- Copyright & Permissions
- Advertise with Us
- Partner with Us
- Find an HR Job
- Your California Privacy Rights
- Page Information
- Page Properties
CO-WORKING IN DALLASTOWN
Schedule a tour of our facility and get your first day at Freelance York on the house!
A CO-WORKING PLACE THAT HELPS YOU GROW - FAST
With flexible membership plans, you can have a place and save $$$. Whether you are looking for a place a few hours a month, or a few hours a day - Freelance York in Dallastown has a plan that can work! For nonprofits we offer monthly plans that boast several hours of meeting space time that you can use for board meetings or other planning and strategy related gatherings. Want to teach a course? We can help you promote and reach your audience and include it in your ticket cost!
A PLACE THAT OFFERS DESK & EVENT SPACE AND ALSO PROVIDES INDUSTRY STANDARD EQUIPMENT FOR USE & SHORT TERM LEASE. ALL RIGHT HERE, IN HOUSE.
Freelance York is a great place to expand your network and knowledge.
We are a collaborative workspace that hosts STEAM events, where we’re emPowering ALL people of our community by bringing them access to tools, resources, workforce training and educational programs through the partnership of community stakeholders.
24 Hr Access
MOST AFFORDABLE CO-WORKING SPOT IN THE SUBURBS OF YORK
Conveniently located on S. Queen Street in Dallastown, Freelance York is a perfect fit for those living on the outskirts of the city and looking for a place to grow their business and ideas. Freelance York is not just a rented room or desk, but a complete solution for entrepreneurs and artists that are seeking a private office, or collaborative space to expand their efforts and network with like-minded people on a similar mission!
Single Member Options
- No Commitment
- 8 AM - 8 PM
- Common space usage
- Slack Access
- 8 Day Passes Included
- Common Space Usage
- 15 Day Passes Included
- 24 / 7 Access
- Slack Access +
- Unlimited Access
- Select Your Own Desk
Private suites and custom plans are available for individuals and businesses alike. Please contact us for more information.
Conference & Training Room Rentals
Common area round table.
- 1 - 3 Hours // $20
- 3 - 6 Hours // $40
- 6 - 9 Hours // $60
- 1 - 3 Hours // $35
- 3 - 6 Hours // $60
- 6 - 9 Hours // $85
- 1 - 3 Hours // $50
- 3 - 6 Hours // $75
- 6 - 9 Hours // $100