- Sale Purchase Agreements
Mobile Home Purchase Agreement Template
Used 4,872 times
Use our simple mobile home purchase agreement template to ensure that all parties understand their responsibilities and your new investment is protected.
e-Sign with PandaDoc
This Mobile Home Purchase Agreement, hereinafter known as “Purchase Agreement,” is entered into as of (Enter the Date), hereinafter known as the “Effective Date.” by:
[Seller.FirstName] [Seller.LastName] , located at [Seller.StreetAddress] , [Seller.City] , [Seller.State] , [Seller.PostalCode] and can be reached at [Seller.Phone] or [Seller.Email] .
Hereinafter is known as “Seller” and,
[Buyer.FirstName] [Buyer.LastName] , located at [Buyer.StreetAddress] , [Buyer.City] , [Buyer.State] , [Buyer.PostalCode] and can be reached at [Buyer.Phone] or [Buyer.Email] .
Hereinafter is known as “Buyer”.
Subject to the terms and conditions set forth below, the Seller agrees to sell, and the Buyer agrees to purchase the following described mobile home for the price of $(Enter Price).
Hereinafter known as the “Property”.
The following designated items will be included:
Air conditioning, serial number: (Enter Number)
Dishwasher, serial number: (Enter Number)
Refrigerator, serial number: (Enter Number)
Range, serial number: (Enter Number)
Washer, serial number: (Enter Number)
Dryer, serial number: (Enter Number)
Furniture, serial number: (Enter Number)
Skirtings, serial number: (Enter Number)
Awnings, serial number: (Enter Number)
The Buyer will take possession of the Property on (Enter Day) day of (Enter Month), (Enter Year). If delivery is given after the Effective Date, the Seller must do so in the same condition.
The Buyer intends to locate the home:
In the following mobile home community: (Enter Address of Community)
On land owned or leased by the buyer: (Enter Address)
On a site to be identified in writing within (Enter Number) days, or either party may cancel.
The Seller represents and warrants that they have full authority to sell the Property. The Seller acknowledges that the Property is free and clear of all liens, liabilities, and indebtedness and makes no other warranties or representation concerning the Property, which is being sold “as is.” The Seller disclaims any warranties or representations to the functionality or value of the Property, and thus, the Buyer shall have no recourse.
Approval and Acceptance
Upon the approval and acceptance of this Agreement by the Seller, and in the event the Buyer should not complete the purchase as herein agreed, the Buyer shall forfeit the deposit made by him/her and outlined in this Purchase Agreement.
The Buyer agrees to pay the Seller for the Property and to follow all obligations specified in this Purchase Agreement, if any, as the full and complete purchase price, including any and all applicable sales tax, at the sum of $ (Enter Full Purchase Price) hereinafter known as the “Purchase Price” or “Total Purchase Price.”
Payment of the Purchase Price will be made by the Buyer to the Seller by (Check all payment types that apply):
Other: (Specify other payment types)
If applicable, the Buyer must make a deposit of $(Enter amount), followed by equal installment payments of $(Enter amount) payable on the (Enter Day) of each month until the Purchase Price is settled in full.
The Buyer will be responsible for paying all required sales, taxes, and any other transfer costs that may arise from the transfer of the Property, as well as filling all required sales, taxes, and other expenses connected to the Property. The Seller will pay for personal property taxes associated with the Property until the date of Delivery. At that time, the responsibility of paying personal property taxes will be given to the Buyer.
The mobile home is sold “as is” without any warranties or guarantees. The Buyer represents that he/she has examined the mobile home and found it acceptable and agrees that it matches the description provided in this Purchase Agreement.
This Property Agreement follows the laws of the State of (Enter State).
Should a dispute occur from this Mobile Home Purchase Agreement, either Party is entitled to seek legal action to enforce their rights. Any Party who raises a dispute must resolve it in the State of (Enter State) either through mediation or binding arbitration in accordance with the rules of the American Arbitration Association, should binding arbitration be the only option.
If any provision in this Purchase Agreement is held to be unenforceable or invalid, it shall not affect the enforceability or validity of other provisions.
This Purchase Agreement constitutes the entire agreement of all Parties and supersedes all other written or oral agreements or understandings by all Parties.
IN WITNESS WHEREOF, the Parties agree that this Purchase Agreement will come into effect on the Effective Date.
Care to rate this template?
Your rating will help others.
Thanks for your rate!
- Featured templates
- Sales proposals
- NDA agreements
- Operating agreements
- Service agreements
- Sales documents
- Marketing proposals
- Rental and lease agreement
- Quote templates
Free Mobile Home Lease Agreement
Disclaimer:This was not drafted by an attorney & should not be used as a legal document.
Related Example Forms
- Free Equipment Lease Agreement
- Free Sample Equipment Lease Amend...
- Free Sample Equipment Lease Exten...
- Free Sample Equipment Lease Termi...
- Free Event Space Rental Agreement
- Free Sample Event Space Rental Am...
- Free Residential Lease Agreement
- Free Month to Month Lease Agreeme...
- Free Apartment Lease Agreement
- Free Commercial Property Lease Ag...
- Free Commercial Lease Extension A...
- Free Residential Property Subleas...
- Free Residential Lease Extension ...
- Free Commercial Property Sublease...
- Free Room Lease Agreement – Unf...
- Free Roommate Lease Agreement
- Free Salon Station Lease Agreemen...
- Free Template for a Notice of Int...
- Free Template for a Notice of Ren...
- Free Template for a Notice to Qui...
- Free Sample Eviction Notice
- Free Sample Notice to Remedy Brea...
- Free Farm Lease Agreement
- Free Simple Equipment Lease Agree...
- Free Simple Event Space Rental Ag...
- Free Simple Mobile Home Lease Agr...
- Free Simple Salon Station Lease A...
- Free Simple Residential Lease Ext...
- Free Simple Commercial Lease Exte...
- Free Template for a Lease Termina...
- Free Template for a Lease Assignm...
- Free Simple Commercial Property S...
- Free Sublease Agreement
- Free Simple Commercial Lease Agre...
- Free Simple Room Lease Agreement
- Free Simple Apartment Lease Agree...
- Free Residential Lease Agreement ...
- Free Vacation Property Rental Agr...
- Free Residential Rental Applicati...