- Number charts
- Skip Counting
- Place Value
- Number Lines
- Word Problems
- Comparing Numbers
- Ordering Numbers
- Odd and Even
- Prime and Composite
- Roman Numerals
- Ordinal Numbers
- In and Out Boxes
- Number System Conversions
- More Number Sense Worksheets
- Size Comparison
- Measuring Length
- Metric Unit Conversion
- Customary Unit Conversion
- More Measurement Worksheets
- Writing Checks
- Profit and Loss
- Simple Interest
- Compound Interest
- Tally Marks
- Mean, Median, Mode, Range
- Mean Absolute Deviation
- Stem-and-leaf Plot
- Box-and-whisker Plot
- Permutation and Combination
- Venn Diagram
- More Statistics Worksheets
- Shapes - 2D
- Shapes - 3D
- Lines, Rays and Line Segments
- Points, Lines and Planes
- Ordered Pairs
- Midpoint Formula
- Distance Formula
- Parallel, Perpendicular and Intersecting Lines
- Scale Factor
- Surface Area
- Pythagorean Theorem
- More Geometry Worksheets
- Converting between Fractions and Decimals
- Significant Figures
- Convert between Fractions, Decimals, and Percents
- Direct and Inverse Variation
- Order of Operations
- Squaring Numbers
- Square Roots
- Scientific Notations
- Speed, Distance, and Time
- Absolute Value
- More Pre-Algebra Worksheets
- Translating Algebraic Phrases
- Evaluating Algebraic Expressions
- Simplifying Algebraic Expressions
- Algebraic Identities
- Quadratic Equations
- Systems of Equations
- Sequence and Series
- Complex Numbers
- More Algebra Worksheets
- Math Workbooks
- English Language Arts
- Summer Review Packets
- Social Studies
- Holidays and Events
3rd Grade Math Worksheets
Teeming with adequate practice materials, the printable 3rd grade math worksheets with answer keys should be your pick if developing an understanding of multiplication and division within 100, using place value to round numbers, working with fractions, solving problems involving measurement and estimation of intervals of time, liquid volumes, and masses of objects, getting acquainted with the concepts of area and perimeter, representing and interpreting data and the like are on your mind. Count on our free grade 3 math worksheets to kick start your journey!
Select Grade 3 Math Worksheets by Topic
Explore 5,200+ Third Grade Math Worksheets
Adding with Base Ten Blocks
Use the two foundational concepts, base ten blocks and place value to add 3-digit numbers. Count the unit blocks, rods, and flats, regrouping wherever required to add the 3-digit numbers.
Multiplication Using Pictures
Kids frame the multiplication equation as they count the items in a group, and multiply it with the indicated number of groups to find the product in these 3rd grade math worksheet pdfs.
Recognizing Patterns on Number Lines | Easy
Look at the number of hops, their directions, and the numbers they skip on the number line. Identifying the recurring pattern and describing it too, is all you need to do!
Writing the Number Words
Catch up on determining the place value of each digit, focusing on the thousands, ten-thousands, hundred-thousands with, our printable grade 3 math worksheets, and write the number words.
Rounding 2-Digit Numbers Using Number Lines
Plot the specified two-digit number on the number line and examine which multiple of 10 it is closer to and round up or round down the number to the nearest ten accordingly.
Missing Fractions on Number Lines
Analyze the intervals on each number line presented in these 3rd grade math worksheet pdfs, deduct the underlying pattern, and write the missing proper fractions with like denominators.
Estimating Capacity | Customary Units
How much liquid can each of the containers hold? Estimate and choose the correct capacity measurement in customary units after assessing the capacity of the everyday object.
Telling Time | 1-Minute Increments
Let the timekeepers of grade 3 inspect the hour hand and the minute hand on each analog clock in these printable math worksheets and write the time to the nearest minute.
Coloring the Coins to Show the Amount
Take the kids on a shopping spree and get them to read the price tags on the items. All they need to do is color an equivalent number of coins that would be required to buy each item.
Tally | Spinner Board
With interesting spinner boards, this batch of 3rd grade math pdf worksheets is sure to go down a storm. Kids spin the paper clip, and record the count of animals and insects on the tally chart.
Count Unit Squares to Find the Area
Deliberate practice in determining the area is the objective of these worksheets. Let kids count the unit squares in the shaded portion of the grid to compute the area of the given shape.
Grade 3 kids observe the attributes of each 4-sided figure in our printable math worksheets and gauge the length of its sides, figure out the congruent sides, and name the quadrilaterals.
Adding 3-Digit and 2-Digit Numbers Without Regrouping
You can't go wrong with this addition drill, if you are in the groove. With repeated exposure, kids accurately add 3-digit and 2-digit numbers without regrouping in a jiffy.
Multiplying Whole Numbers up to 10
Get kids flexing their brains, working their way through our 3rd grade math worksheet pdfs implementing the multiplication tables 1 to 10, and solving a few real-life word problems too.
Recognizing Patterns on Number Lines | Moderate
Examine the hops on the number line that have both positive and negative numbers as intervals, figure out the terms, and the operation: addition or subtraction, and describe the pattern.
Become a Member
Copyright © 2023 - Math Worksheets 4 Kids
Members have exclusive facilities to download an individual worksheet, or an entire level.
- Number Charts
- Long division
- Basic operations
- Telling time
- Place value
- Roman numerals
- Fractions & related
- Add, subtract, multiply, and divide fractions
- Mixed numbers vs. fractions
- Equivalent fractions
- Prime factorization & factors
- Fraction Calculator
- Decimals & Percent
- Add, subtract, multiply, and divide decimals
- Fractions to decimals
- Percents to decimals
- Percentage of a number
- Percent word problems
- Classify triangles
- Classify quadrilaterals
- Circle worksheets
- Area & perimeter of rectangles
- Area of triangles & polygons
- Coordinate grid, including moves & reflections
- Volume & surface area
- Square Roots
- Order of operations
- Scientific notation
- Ratio word problems
- Write expressions
- Evaluate expressions
- Simplify expressions
- Linear equations
- Linear inequalities
- Graphing & slope
- Equation calculator
- Equation editor
- Elementary Math Games
- Addition and subtraction
- Math facts practice
- The four operations
- Factoring and number theory
- Geometry topics
- Middle/High School
- Statistics & Graphs
- Logic and proof
- For all levels
- Favorite math puzzles
- Favorite challenging puzzles
- Math in real world
- Problem solving & projects
- For gifted children
- Math history
- Math games and fun websites
- Interactive math tutorials
- Math help & online tutoring
- Assessment, review & test prep
- Online math curricula
Third Grade Math Worksheets - Free PDF Printables with No Login
- Home |
- About |
- Contact Us |
- Privacy |
- Copyright |
- Shop |
- 🔍 Search Site
- Halloween Color By Number
- Halloween Dot to Dot
- Kindergarten Halloween Sheets
- 1st Grade Halloween Sheets
- Puzzles & Challenges for Older Kids
- Kindergarten Thanksgiving
- 1st Grade Thanksgiving
- 2nd Grade Thanksgiving
- Christmas Worksheets
- Easter Color By Number Sheets
- Printable Easter Dot to Dot
- Easter Worksheets for kids
- All Generated Sheets
- Place Value Generated Sheets
- Addition Generated Sheets
- Subtraction Generated Sheets
- Multiplication Generated Sheets
- Division Generated Sheets
- Money Generated Sheets
- Negative Numbers Generated Sheets
- Fraction Generated Sheets
- Place Value Zones
- Number Bonds
- Addition & Subtraction
- Times Tables
- Fraction & Percent Zones
- All Calculators
- Fraction Calculators
- Percent calculators
- Area & Volume Calculators
- Age Calculator
- Height Calculator
- Roman Numeral Calculator
- Coloring Pages
- Fun Math Sheets
- Math Puzzles
- Mental Math Sheets
- Online Times Tables
- Online Addition & Subtraction
- Math Grab Packs
- All Math Quizzes
- 1st Grade Quizzes
- 2nd Grade Quizzes
- 3rd Grade Quizzes
- 4th Grade Quizzes
- 5th Grade Quizzes
- 6th Grade Math Quizzes
- Place Value
- Rounding Numbers
- Comparing Numbers
- Number Lines
- Prime Numbers
- Negative Numbers
- Roman Numerals
- Add & Subtract
- Fraction Worksheets
- Learning Fractions
- Fraction Printables
- Percent Worksheets & Help
- All Geometry
- 2d Shapes Worksheets
- 3d Shapes Worksheets
- Shape Properties
- Geometry Cheat Sheets
- Printable Shapes
- Math Conversion
- Statistics Worksheets
- Bar Graph Worksheets
- Venn Diagrams
- All Word Problems
- Finding all possibilities
- Logic Problems
- Ratio Word Problems
- All UK Maths Sheets
- Year 1 Maths Worksheets
- Year 2 Maths Worksheets
- Year 3 Maths Worksheets
- Year 4 Maths Worksheets
- Year 5 Maths Worksheets
- Year 6 Maths Worksheets
- All AU Maths Sheets
- Kindergarten Maths Australia
- Year 1 Maths Australia
- Year 2 Maths Australia
- Year 3 Maths Australia
- Year 4 Maths Australia
- Year 5 Maths Australia
- Meet the Sallies
3rd Grade Math Worksheets Hub Page
Welcome to our 3rd Grade Math Worksheets Hub page.
Here you will find our selection of printable third grade math worksheets, for your child will enjoy.
Take a look at our times table coloring pages, or maybe some of our fraction of shapes worksheets. Perhaps you would prefer our time worksheets, or learning about line or block symmetry?
- This page contains links to other Math webpages where you will find a range of activities and resources.
- If you can't find what you are looking for, try searching the site using the Google search box at the top of each page.
3rd Grade Math Learning
Here are the standards for the end of the year for 3rd Grade.
- Use place value to round numbers to the nearest 10 or 100
- Understand and use place value with 4 digit numbers
- Read, write, compare and order 4-digit numbers
- Use place value to mentally add or subtract 1, 10, 100 or 1000 from any 4-digit number
- Indentify and explain patterns in numbers or arithmetic
- Fluently add and subtract within 1000
- Fluently multiply and divide within 100.
- Understand the relationship between multiplication and division.
- Solve 1- and 2-step problems involving all 4 operations.
- Use and understand fraction notation.
- Understand a fraction as a fraction on a number line or scale.
- Find and recognize equivalent fractions using models
- Compare two fractions with the same numerator or the same denominator.
- Partition shapes into parts with equal areas and relate these to fractions.
- Solve problems involving measurements of length, time, liquid volume, mass.
- Measure and estimate liquid volumes and masses of objects.
- Read scales involving halves and fourths of units
- Tell and write the time to the nearest minute.
- Measure time intervals.
- Draw a scaled picture graph or scaled bar graph to represent data.
- Solve 1- and 2-step problems involving data.
- Become familiar with members of the quadrilateral family and their properties.
- Describe, analyze and compare properties of 2D shapes.
- Know and understand different types of angles and find these in 2D shapes.
- Understand the concept of area and perimeter.
- Relate area to multiplication and repeated addition.
- Measure areas by counting squares.
- Find the areas of rectangles by multiplying side lengths.
- Find areas of rectilinear shapes by decomposing them into rectangles.
- Find the perimeter of a range of rectilinear shapes.
3rd Grade Math Worksheets
On this page you will find link to our range of math worksheets for 3rd grade.
Quicklinks to 3rd Grade ...
- Online 3rd Grade Practice
- 3rd Grade Math Quiz page
- Place Value Zone
- Addition and Subtraction
- All 4 Operations
Word Problems Zone
- Measurement Zone
Data analysis zone.
- Fun Zone: games and puzzles
- 3rd Grade Math Grab Packs
Place Value & Number Sense Zone
Third grade numbers & place value worksheets.
Using these 3rd grade math worksheets will help your child to:
- learn their place value with 4 digit numbers;
- use place value models to understand how to combine thousands, hundreds, tens and ones;
- understand the value of each digit in a 4 digit number;
- learn to use standard and expanded form with 4 digit numbers.
- learn to read and write Roman numerals
- Place Value Models 4 Digits
- Place Value 4 Digit Numbers Worksheets (conversion)
- Ordering 4-Digit Numbers
- Roman Numerals worksheets
Third Grade Counting & Sequences Worksheets
These worksheets involve filling in the missing numbers in number sequences and also identifying odd and even numbers up to 100.
- Counting on and back by digits
- Odd and Even Numbers Worksheets
Rounding, Inequalities, Multiples and Balancing Equations
- round a number to the nearest 10, 100 or 1000;
- use the > and < symbols correctly for inequalities;
- use multiples and apply them to solve problems.
- learn to balance math equations
All the 3rd grade math worksheets below support elementary math benchmarks.
- Rounding to the nearest 10 Worksheets
- Rounding to the nearest 100 worksheets
- Rounding Inequalities Multiples Worksheets
- Balancing Math Equations
Top of Page
3rd Grade Mental Math Quizzes
Here you will find a range of printable mental math 3rd grade sheets for your child to enjoy.
Each quiz tests the children on a range of math topics from number facts and mental arithmetic to geometry, fraction and measures questions.
A great way to revise topics, or use as a weekly math quiz!
- Mental Math 3rd Grade
Number Bonds Worksheets
The worksheets on this page will help to develop children's knowledge of numbers bonds to 20, 50 and 100.
There are a range of matching and wordsearches for children to enjoy whilst developing their number bond knowledge.
- Number Bonds to 50 and 100
Addition Worksheets 3rd Grade
- learn to add numbers mentally to 100;
- add on 1, 10, 100 and 1000 to different numbers;
- learn to add 4 digit numbers in columns;
- Third Grade Addition Facts Worksheets
- 4-Digit Addition Worksheets
- Free Addition Worksheets (randomly generated)
- Addition With Regrouping Worksheet Generator
- Addition Word Problems 3rd Grade (3- and 4-digits)
Subtraction Worksheets 3rd Grade
Using these 3rd grade subtraction worksheets will help your child to:
- learn to subtract numbers mentally to 100;
- learn to do 4 Digit column subtraction.
- Third Grade Subtraction Worksheets to 100
- 4 Digit Subtraction Worksheets
- Free Subtraction Worksheets (randomly generated)
- Subtraction With Regrouping Worksheet Generator
These sheets involve solving 3-digit and 4-digit subtraction problems.
- Subtraction Word Problems 3rd Grade
Addition and Subtraction Worksheets 3rd Grade
- 4 Digit Addition and Subtraction
- 3rd Grade Addition and Subtraction Word Problems (3- and 4-digits)
Multiplication Worksheets 3rd Grade
- learn their multiplication tables up to 10 x 10;
- understand and use different models of multiplication;
- solve a range of Third Grade Multiplication problems.
Online Times Table Practice
- Times Tables Practice Zone
- Understanding Multiplication Facts Worksheets to 10x10
Multiplication Table Worksheets
- Multiplication Table Worksheets - 2 3 4 5 10
- Multiplication Drill Sheets 6 7 8 9
- Fun Multiplication Worksheets to 10x10
- Circle Times Tables Worksheets 1 to 10 tables
- Times Table Worksheets Circles 1 to 12 tables
Multiplying integers by 10 and 100
- Multiplying by 10 and 100 Worksheets
2 Digit by 1 Digit Multiplication
- Multiplication Worksheets for 3rd Grade 2-digits by 1-digit
Multiplication Word Problems
- Multiplication Word Problem Worksheets 3rd Grade
Randomly Generated Multiplication Worksheets
Using our random worksheet generator, you can:
- Choose the tables you want to test;
- Choose how big you want the numbers to go - up to 5 times, 10 times or bigger!
- Choose how many questions per page.
- Times Tables Worksheets (randomly generated)
- Free Multiplication Worksheets (randomly generated)
- Single Digit Multiplication Worksheets Generator
- Multiplication & Division Worksheets (randomly generated)
Division Worksheets 3rd Grade
Using these 3rd grade math worksheets will help your child learn to:
- understand how division and multiplication relate to one another;
- know their division facts to 10x10;
- begin to learn 2 digit by 1 digit long division.
- Division Facts to 10x10 Worksheets
- Long Division Worksheets 3rd Grade
- Division Facts Worksheets (randomly generated)
These sheets involve solving a range of division problems.
- Division Worksheets Grade 3 Word Problems
All 4 Operations Worksheets
Often we want to give students a whole range of worksheets on a range of operations to see which ones they still need to practice.
These worksheets involve using each of the 4 operations to work out a range of calculations.
There are sheets for mental calculations only and also sheets to practice standard written methods.
- Addition Subtraction Multiplication Division Worksheets 3rd Grade
Using the 3rd Grade Math worksheets will help your child to:
- apply their addition, subtraction, and multiplication skills;
- develop their knowledge of fractions;
- apply their knowledge of rounding and place value;
- solve a range of 'real life' problems.
These sheets involve solving one or two more challenging longer problems.
- 3rd Grade Math Problems
These sheets involve solving many 'real-life' problems involving data.
- Math Word Problems for kids 3rd Grade
These sheets involve solving 3-digit and 4-digit addition word problems.
These sheets involve solving a range of multiplciation problems.
Third Grade Fraction Worksheets
Using these sheets will help your child to:
- understand what fractions are;
- relate fractions to everyday objects and quantities;
- place different fractions on a number line;
- shade in different fractions of a shapes;
- work out unit fractions of numbers.
- Finding Fractions - Fraction Spotting
- Fractions of Shapes Worksheets
- Unit Fraction of Numbers
- Halves and Quarters (up to 100)
- Fraction Number Line Sheets
- Adding Fractions with Like Denominators
- Subtracting Fractions with like denominators
- Fraction Riddles for kids (easier)
Third Grade Geometry Worksheets
The following worksheets will help your child to:
- Identify and name a range of 2d and 3d shapes;
- Draw 2d shapes;
- Use reflective symmetry to reflect shapes in a mirror line.
- recognise and identify right angles and lines of symmetry;
- recognise and identify parallel lines;
- identify the faces, edges, vertices and nets of 3d shapes;
- 3rd Grade Geometry Worksheets
- Block Symmetry Worksheet
- Line Symmetry Worksheets
- Symmetry Activities
- Geometry Nets Information and Worksheets
Measurement Zone, including Time & Money
3rd grade measurement worksheets.
- Metric Conversion Worksheets
Area and Perimeter Worksheets
- understand area and perimeter;
- learn how to find the area and perimeter of rectangles.
All the 3rd grade math worksheets in this section support Elementary Math benchmarks.
- Area of a Rectangle Worksheets
- Perimeter of a Rectangle Worksheets
- Area and Perimeter of Rectangle Worksheets
Money Worksheets 3rd Grade
On this webpage, you will find our 3rd grade Money Challenges.
These challenges involve solving money problems and are a great way for kids to develop their reasoning skills and practice their counting money at the same time.
- 3rd Grade Money Challenges
Using the sheets in this section will help your child to:
- tell the time to the nearest 5 minutes;
- become familiar with both digital and analogue times;
- use the words 'past' and 'to' to describe the time correctly.
- add and subtract time intervals from times and work out time intervals.
- Telling Time to 5 Minutes Worksheets
- Add and Subtract Time Worksheets
- Elapsed Time Worksheets
On this page there are a selection of bar and picture graphs, including bar graphs with real-life data such as tree heights.
- Line Plot Worksheets 3rd grade
- Bar Graph Worksheets 3rd grade
- Line Graph Worksheets 3rd Grade
- Venn Diagram Worksheets 3rd Grade
Fun Zone: Puzzles, Games and Riddles
- Third Grade Math Games
The following games involve different Third Grade Math activities which you and your child can enjoy together.
3rd Grade Math Puzzles
The puzzles will help your child practice and apply their addition, subtraction and multiplication facts as well as developing their thinking and reasoning skills in a fun and engaging way.
- Math Puzzle Worksheets 3rd Grade
3rd Grade Math Quiz
Here is our collection of Math Quizzes for 3rd grade.
Quizzes are a great way to practise math skills or to asses knowledge.
Math Salamanders 3rd Grade Math Games Ebook
Our 3rd Grade Math Games Ebook contains all of our fun maths games, complete with instructions and resources.
This ebooklet is available in our store - use the link below to find out more!
- 3rd Grade Math Games Ebook
3rd Grade Seasonal Math Worksheets
We have started creating sets of seasonal worksheets for each grade.
These sheets are great for linking to a particular topic, or doing some math that relates to the time of year.
- 3rd Grade Christmas Math Activities
For those of you who have found yourselves unexpectedly at home with the kids and need some emergency activities, we have developed some Math Grab Packs.
Each grab pack is a collection of 10 worksheets covering a range of math topics (plus a game in some of the packs).
They are completely FREE - take a look!
Help & Support
3rd grade math help.
- 3rd Grade Math Help Page
How to Print or Save these sheets
Need help with printing or saving? Follow these 3 steps to get your worksheets printed perfectly!
- How to Print support
Return from 3rd Grade Math Worksheets to Math Salamanders Homepage
The Math Salamanders hope you enjoy using these free printable Math worksheets and all our other Math games and resources.
We welcome any comments about our site or worksheets on the Facebook comments box at the bottom of every page.
TOP OF PAGE
- Puzzles & Challenges
© 2010-2023 Math Salamanders Limited. All Rights Reserved.
- Copyright Policy
- + ACCUPLACER Mathematics
- + ACT Mathematics
- + AFOQT Mathematics
- + ALEKS Tests
- + ASVAB Mathematics
- + ATI TEAS Math Tests
- + Common Core Math
- + DAT Math Tests
- + FSA Tests
- + FTCE Math
- + GED Mathematics
- + Georgia Milestones Assessment
- + GRE Quantitative Reasoning
- + HiSET Math Exam
- + HSPT Math
- + ISEE Mathematics
- + PARCC Tests
- + Praxis Math
- + PSAT Math Tests
- + PSSA Tests
- + SAT Math Tests
- + SBAC Tests
- + SIFT Math
- + SSAT Math Tests
- + STAAR Tests
- + TABE Tests
- + TASC Math
- + TSI Mathematics
- + ACT Math Worksheets
- + Accuplacer Math Worksheets
- + AFOQT Math Worksheets
- + ALEKS Math Worksheets
- + ASVAB Math Worksheets
- + ATI TEAS 6 Math Worksheets
- + FTCE General Math Worksheets
- + GED Math Worksheets
- + 3rd Grade Mathematics Worksheets
- + 4th Grade Mathematics Worksheets
- + 5th Grade Mathematics Worksheets
- + 6th Grade Math Worksheets
- + 7th Grade Mathematics Worksheets
- + 8th Grade Mathematics Worksheets
- + 9th Grade Math Worksheets
- + HiSET Math Worksheets
- + HSPT Math Worksheets
- + ISEE Middle-Level Math Worksheets
- + PERT Math Worksheets
- + Praxis Math Worksheets
- + PSAT Math Worksheets
- + SAT Math Worksheets
- + SIFT Math Worksheets
- + SSAT Middle Level Math Worksheets
- + 7th Grade STAAR Math Worksheets
- + 8th Grade STAAR Math Worksheets
- + THEA Math Worksheets
- + TABE Math Worksheets
- + TASC Math Worksheets
- + TSI Math Worksheets
- + AFOQT Math Course
- + ALEKS Math Course
- + ASVAB Math Course
- + ATI TEAS 6 Math Course
- + CHSPE Math Course
- + FTCE General Knowledge Course
- + GED Math Course
- + HiSET Math Course
- + HSPT Math Course
- + ISEE Upper Level Math Course
- + SHSAT Math Course
- + SSAT Upper-Level Math Course
- + PERT Math Course
- + Praxis Core Math Course
- + SIFT Math Course
- + 8th Grade STAAR Math Course
- + TABE Math Course
- + TASC Math Course
- + TSI Math Course
- + Number Properties Puzzles
- + Algebra Puzzles
- + Geometry Puzzles
- + Intelligent Math Puzzles
- + Ratio, Proportion & Percentages Puzzles
- + Other Math Puzzles
3rd Grade Mathematics Worksheets: FREE & Printable
Here is a perfect collection of FREE printable 3rd Grade Mathematics worksheets to help students review basic math concepts.
This comprehensive collection of free exercises and worksheets can help your students review all math concepts of 3rd Grade.
Click on each topic and download the 3rd Grade math worksheet.
There is also a FREE 3rd Grade Common Core Math Practice Test
Hope you enjoy it!
IMPORTANT: COPYRIGHT TERMS: These worksheets are for personal use. Worksheets may not be uploaded to the internet in any form, including classroom/personal websites or network drives. You can download the worksheets and print as many as you need. You have permission to distribute the printed copies to your students, teachers, tutors, and friends.
You Do NOT have permission to send these worksheets to anyone in any way (via email, text messages, or other ways). They MUST download the worksheets themselves. You can send the address of this page to your students, tutors, friends, etc.
- Grade 4 Mathematics Worksheets
- Grade 5 Mathematics Worksheets
- Grade 6 Mathematics Worksheets
- Grade 7 Mathematics Worksheets
The Absolute Best Book to Ace the 3rd Grade Math Test
Common Core Mathematics Workbook For Grade 3 Step-By-Step Guide to Preparing for the Common Core Math Test 2019
3rd grade mathematics concepts, place values and number sense.
- Place Values
- Write Numbers in Words
- Rounding Numbers
- Odd or Even
- Ordinal Numbers
Adding and Subtracting
- Adding Two–Digit Numbers
- Subtracting Two–Digit Numbers
- Adding Three–Digit Numbers
- Adding Hundreds
- Adding 4–Digit Numbers
- Subtracting 4–Digit Numbers
Multiplication and Division
- Multiplication by 0, 1, 2, and 3
- Multiplication by 4, 5, 6 and 7
- Multiplication by 8 to 12
- Division by 0 to 6
- Division by 7 to 12
- Dividing by Tens
- Divide and Multiply 3–Digit Numbers
- Rounding and Estimating
- Estimate Sums
- Estimate Differences
- Estimate Products
- Missing Numbers
- Add Money Amounts
- Subtract Money Amounts
- Money: Word Problems
- Convert Measurement Units
- Metric Units
- Distance Measurement
- Weight Measurement
- Read Clocks
- Digital Clock
- Measurement – Time
- Identifying Angles: Acute, Right, Obtuse, and Straight Angles
- Classify Triangles
- Quadrilaterals and Rectangles
- Perimeter: Find the Missing Side Lengths
- Perimeter and Area of Squares
- Perimeter and Area of rectangles
- Find the Area or Missing Side Length of a Rectangle
- Area and Perimeter
- Fractions of a Number
- Order Fractions
- Simplifying Fractions
- Improper Fractions
- Comparing Fractions
Best 3rd Grade STAAR Math Prep Resource
STAAR Grade 3 Math Comprehensive Prep Bundle A Perfect Resource for STAAR Math Test Takers
3rd grade math exercises, numbers, comparing, and patterns, mixed operations, data and graphs, measurements.
Looking for the best resource to help you succeed on the 3rd Grade Math test?
The Best Books to Ace the 3rd Grade Math Test
5 Full-Length STAAR Grade 3 Math Practice Tests The Practice You Need to Ace the STAAR Math Test
Sbac math exercise book for grade 3 student workbook and two realistic sbac math tests, staar math exercise book for grade 3 student workbook and two realistic staar math tests.
by: Effortless Math Team about 4 years ago (category: Blog , Free Math Worksheets )
Effortless Math Team
Related to this article, more math articles.
- How to Graph Exponential Functions?
- How to Solve Word Problems of Calculating Profit
- 10 Most Common SSAT Upper-Level Math Questions
- What Does ALEKS Stand for?
- How to Construct Triangles? (+FREE Worksheet!)
- 7th Grade PEAKS Math Worksheets: FREE & Printable
- How to Use Derivation of the Law of Cosines
- FREE 3rd Grade ACT Aspire Math Practice Test
- 5th Grade SBAC Math Worksheets: FREE & Printable
- 4th Grade NJSLA Math Worksheets: FREE & Printable
What people say about "3rd Grade Mathematics Worksheets: FREE & Printable - Effortless Math: We Help Students Learn to LOVE Mathematics"?
No one replied yet.
Leave a Reply Cancel reply
You must be logged in to post a comment.
Common Core Math Exercise Book for Grade 3 Student Workbook and Two Realistic Common Core Math Tests
3rd grade common core math workbook the most comprehensive review for the common core state standards.
- ATI TEAS 6 Math
- ISEE Upper Level Math
- SSAT Upper-Level Math
- Praxis Core Math
- 8th Grade STAAR Math
Limited time only!
Save Over 24 %
It was $20.99 now it is $15.99
Login and use all of our services.
Effortless Math services are waiting for you. login faster!
Password will be generated automatically and sent to your email.
After registration you can change your password if you want.
- Math Worksheets
- Math Courses
- Math Topics
- Math Puzzles
- Math eBooks
- GED Math Books
- HiSET Math Books
- ACT Math Books
- ISEE Math Books
- ACCUPLACER Books
- Premium Membership
- Youtube Videos
- Google Play
- Apple Store
Effortless Math provides unofficial test prep products for a variety of tests and exams. All trademarks are property of their respective trademark owners.
- Bulk Orders
- Refund Policy
3rd Grade Math Worksheets
- All subjects
258 3rd Grade Math Worksheets
10 times tables
This coloring math worksheet helps your third grader conceptualize counting and multiplying by 10.
2 pairs of feet
How many pairs of feet do you see? This coloring math worksheet introduces your third grader to multiplying by 2 with cute pictures of feet.
2 times tables
This coloring math worksheet helps your third grader conceptualize counting and multiplying by 2.
3 times tables
In this coloring math worksheet, your third grader gets practice counting by 3s and identifying number patterns.
This geometry math worksheet gives your child practice identifying each vertex in various 3-dimensional shapes.
4 times tables
In this coloring math worksheet, your third grader gets practice counting by 4s and identifying number patterns.
5 times tables
This coloring math worksheet helps your third grader conceptualize counting and multiplying by 5.
Adding 2-digit numbers (2nd grade, 3rd grade)
This math worksheet gives your child practice adding 2-digit numbers.
Adding 2-digit numbers, part 2 (2nd grade, 3rd grade)
Adding and subtracting 100
This math worksheet gives your child practice adding and subtracting 100 to large and small numbers.
Yes! Sign me up for updates relevant to my child's grade.
Please enter a valid email address
Thank you for signing up!
Server Issue: Please try again later. Sorry for the inconvenience
3rd Grade Online Math Worksheets
According to the Common Core Standards, in Grade 3, instructional time should focus on four critical areas: (1) developing understanding of multiplication and division and strategies for multiplication and division within 100; (2) developing understanding of fractions, especially unit fractions (fractions with numerator 1); (3) developing understanding of the structure of rectangular arrays and of area; and (4) describing and analyzing two-dimensional shapes.
3rd Grade Domains
If you know a particular Common Core Domain that you'd like to practice, you can drill down to it here.
- Represent and solve problems involving multiplication and division.
- Understand properties of multiplication and the relationship between multiplication and division.
- Multiply and divide within 100.
- Solve problems involving the four operations, and identify and explain patterns in arithmetic.
- Use place value understanding and properties of operations to perform multi-digit arithmetic.
- Develop understanding of fractions as numbers.
- Solve problems involving measurement and estimation of intervals of time, liquid volumes, and masses of objects.
- Represent and interpret data.
- Geometric measurement: understand concepts of area and relate area to multiplication and to addition.
- Geometric measurement: recognize perimeter as an attribute of plane figures and distinguish between linear and area measures.
- Reason with shapes and their attributes.
All 3rd Grade Online Math Worksheets
This is a listing of all our 3rd Grade Online Math Worksheets. Newest worksheets are on top!
Connect with Us
Rate and keep track of your favorite activities! Sign Up to Rate Activities!
Create an Account!
Please pick a grade, elementary school math games, middle school math games, elementary school videos, middle school videos, elementary school worksheets, middle school worksheets, elementary school activities, middle school activities.
Reading & Math for K-5
- Learning numbers
- Comparing numbers
- Place Value
- Roman numerals
- Order of operations
- Drills & practice
- Factoring & prime factors
- Shape & geometry
- Data & graphing
- Word problems
- Children's stories
- Leveled Stories
- Context clues
- Cause & effect
- Compare & contrast
- Fact vs. fiction
- Fact vs. opinion
- Main idea & details
- Story elements
- Conclusions & inferences
- Sounds & phonics
- Words & vocabulary
- Reading comprehension
- Early writing
- Numbers & counting
- Simple math
- Social skills
- Other activities
- Dolch sight words
- Fry sight words
- Multiple meaning words
- Prefixes & suffixes
- Vocabulary cards
- Other parts of speech
- Cursive alphabet
- Cursive letters
- Cursive letter joins
- Cursive words
- Cursive sentences
- Cursive passages
- Grammar & Writing
- Place value & rounding
Download & Print Only $3.10
Grade 3 Place Value & Rounding Worksheets
Numbers to 10,000.
These math worksheets emphasize basic place value concepts by building and decomposing numbers up to (3-5 digits), writing numbers in normal or expanded form , counting by 100's and rounding to the nearest 10, 100 or 1,000.
Sample Grade 3 Place Value Worksheet
More place value & rounding worksheets
Explore all of our place value worksheets , from base ten blocks to 6 digit numbers in expanded form, and our rounding worksheets , ranging from rounding to the nearest 10 to rounding in the millions.
What is K5?
K5 Learning offers free worksheets , flashcards and inexpensive workbooks for kids in kindergarten to grade 5. Become a member to access additional content and skip ads.
Our members helped us give away millions of worksheets last year.
We provide free educational materials to parents and teachers in over 100 countries. If you can, please consider purchasing a membership ($24/year) to support our efforts.
Members skip ads and access exclusive features.
Learn about member benefits
This content is available to members only.
Join K5 to save time, skip ads and access more content. Learn More
- Forgot Password?
Free Math Worksheets – Math Fun Worksheets
Free Online Math Worksheets and Activities
Grade 3 Worksheets – All in One Activity Section
To start with addition, subtraction, multiplication and division problems and charts are given for grade 3 kids. The other topics of math worksheets for grade 3 include number patterns, place value, fractions, measurement and estimation of time, liquid volumes and mass of solids, picture graphs and knowledge on the attributes of geometric shapes which makes composing and decomposing 2D and 3D shapes easier. Word problems are included wherever necessary. Print them all to learn these concepts.
Maths Worksheets For Grade 3
- Number Addition – Vertical
- Number Addition – Horizontal
- 3 Addends Addition
- Number Subtraction – Vertical
- Number Subtraction – Horizontal
- Subtraction – Problems Ending With Zero
- Multiplication Tables
- Number Multiplication – Vertical
- Number Multiplication – Horizontal
- Picture Multiplication
- Multiplication Activities
- Division Tables
- Long Division – Without Remainder
- Number Division – Horizontal
- Division Activities
- MORE WITH NUMBERS
- Skip Counting
- Odd & Even Numbers
- Roman Numerals
- Rounding Numbers
- 2-Digit Place Value
- 3-Digit Place Value
- 4-Digit Place Value
- Lines, Rays, Line segments and Planes
- WORD PROBLEMS
- Time Word Problems
- Lines and Rays Word Problems
POPULAR TAGS : multiplication worksheets grade 3, math worksheets for grade 3, math games for grade 3, subtraction worksheets for grade 3
Adobe reader is required to download all the pdf files. if adobe reader is not installed in your computer, you may download it here for free: adobe reader download., copyright © 2019. mathfunworksheets. all reserved.
- Teacher How To's
- How It works
- All Worksheets
- Math Worksheets
- ELA Worksheets
Math Worksheets for 3rd Graders
SplashLearn's downloadable worksheets and activities are designed with your kid's comfort and accessibility in mind. Math worksheets for 3rd graders are ideal for those just learning how to work with numbers and weave magic with them, and they're also a lot of fun!
- Lesson Plans
- Number Sense (121)
- Number Representation (4)
- Represent Numbers Using Place Value Blocks (3)
- Compare and Order Numbers (23)
- Compare Numbers (21)
- Compare Numbers within 20 (2)
- Compare Numbers within 100 (16)
- Compare 3-Digit Numbers (1)
- Compare Multi-Digit Numbers (1)
- Order Numbers (2)
- Order 3-Digit Numbers (2)
- Even and Odd Numbers (24)
- Place Value (53)
- Read and Write Numbers (13)
- Place Value Chart (4)
- 3-Digit Numbers on Place Value Chart (4)
- Round Numbers (16)
- Round Numbers to the Nearest 10 (9)
- Round Numbers to the Nearest 100 (6)
- Addition (154)
- Model Addition (3)
- Addition Properties (2)
- Commutative Property of Addition (2)
- Add Using Models (3)
- Addition Strategies (47)
- Addition Strategies within 20 (10)
- Make 10 Strategy (6)
- Add Three Whole Numbers (3)
- Addition Strategies within 100 (12)
- Add using multiples of 10 (7)
- Addition Strategies within 1000 (25)
- Add using multiples of 100 (18)
- Addition Facts (6)
- Fluently Add within 20 (6)
- Equal Expressions (2)
- Addition Without Regrouping (39)
- Add within 100 without Regrouping (1)
- Add within 1000 without Regrouping (38)
- Add 3-digit number to 1-digit (4)
- Add 3-digit number to 2-digit (12)
- Add two 3-digit numbers (22)
- Addition With Regrouping (41)
- Add within 100 with Regrouping (17)
- Add within 1000 with Regrouping (24)
- Regroup ones and add (4)
- Regroup ones and tens and add (2)
- Subtraction (163)
- Model Subtraction (4)
- Subtract using Models (7)
- Subtraction Strategies (41)
- Subtraction Strategies within 20 (4)
- Subtraction Strategies within 100 (19)
- Subtract using multiples of 10 (6)
- Subtraction Strategies within 1000 (18)
- Subtract using multiples of 100 (11)
- Subtraction Facts (6)
- Fluently Subtract within 20 (6)
- Equal Expressions in Subtraction (2)
- Subtraction Without Regrouping (45)
- Subtract within 100 without Regrouping (3)
- Subtract Multiples of 10 (2)
- Subtract within 1000 without Regrouping (42)
- Subtraction With Regrouping (41)
- Subtract within 100 with Regrouping (13)
- Subtract within 1000 with Regrouping (28)
- Multiplication (247)
- Equal Groups (14)
- Multiplication Sentences (43)
- Repeated Addition to Multiply (5)
- Multi-digit Multiplication (3)
- Multiply 2-digit by 1-digit Numbers (3)
- Multiplication Properties (44)
- Associative Property (2)
- Commutative Property (7)
- Distributive Property (27)
- Multiply by 0 and 1 (3)
- Estimate Products (4)
- Multiply by multiples of 10 (9)
- Times Tables (61)
- Multiplication Facts (61)
- Multiplication Facts of 2 (8)
- Multiplication Facts of 3 (7)
- Multiplication Facts of 4 (8)
- Multiplication Facts of 5 (7)
- Multiplication Facts of 6 (8)
- Multiplication Facts of 7 (9)
- Multiplication Facts of 8 (9)
- Multiplication Facts of 9 (9)
- Multiplication Facts of 10 (6)
- Division (97)
- Division Facts (12)
- Division Facts of 2 (1)
- Division Facts of 3 (2)
- Division Facts of 4 (1)
- Division Facts of 5 (1)
- Division Facts of 6 (1)
- Division Facts of 7 (1)
- Division Facts of 8 (1)
- Division Facts of 9 (1)
- Division Facts of 10 (1)
- Divide on a Number Line (2)
- Long Division (8)
- Divide 2-digit by 1-digit Numbers (8)
- Estimate Quotients (19)
- Fractions (115)
- Identify Fractions (14)
- Identify fractions using models (7)
- Identify fractions on the number line (2)
- Represent Fractions (19)
- Represent fractions on the number line (1)
- Mark fractions on the number line (1)
- Represent fractions using models (4)
- Compare Fractions (13)
- Compare fractions using visual models (5)
- Compare fractions using number lines (2)
- Compare fractions without visual models (6)
- Order Fractions (2)
- Order fractions using visual models (1)
- Order fractions without visual models (1)
- Equivalent Fractions (21)
- Equivalent fractions using models (7)
- Equivalent fractions using number lines (7)
- Equivalent fractions without visual models (7)
- Identify equivalent fractions (2)
- Convert Fractions (3)
- Mixed Numbers as Fractions (3)
- Fractions Operations (5)
- Add and Subtract Fractions (4)
- Subtract Fractions (4)
- Subtract fractions using models (2)
- Subtract like fractions (4)
- Add and Subtract mixed numbers (1)
- Add mixed numbers (1)
- Add two mixed numbers (1)
- Decimals (20)
- Read and Write Decimals (2)
- Decimals Expanded Form (2)
- Compose Decimals (2)
- Compare and Order Decimals (3)
- Compare decimals (3)
- Compare decimals using models (3)
- Compare using decimal grids (2)
- Compare using decimal number lines (1)
- Equivalent Decimals (3)
- Geometry (17)
- 2d Shapes (7)
- Identify polygons (1)
- Attributes of 2D shapes (3)
- Partition 2D Shapes (3)
- Partition into equal parts (3)
- Measurement (6)
- Measure Lengths (6)
- Measure Lengths using the ruler (6)
- Analog Clock (2)
- Set time (2)
- Time in Quarter Hours (3)
- Time to the Nearest 5 Minutes (7)
- Counting Money (19)
- Algebra (9)
- Factors and Multiples (9)
- Multiples (9)
- Word Problems (76)
- Addition and Subtraction Word Problems (25)
- Addition Word Problems (4)
- Addition Word Problems within 100 (2)
- Add to Compare Word Problems (2)
- Subtraction Word Problems (5)
- Subtraction Word Problems within 20 (1)
- Subtraction Word Problems within 100 (4)
- Subtract to Compare Word Problems (4)
- Multiplication and Division Word Problems (29)
- Multiplication Word Problems (18)
- Division Word Problems (11)
- Multi-step Word Problems (23)
- Reading (86)
- Reading Skills (86)
- Cause and Effect (4)
- Inference (3)
- Identify the Main Idea (8)
- Prediction (5)
- Sequencing (7)
- Story Elements (6)
- Authors Purpose (3)
- Compare and Contrast (4)
- Ask and Answer Questions (4)
- Point of View (3)
- Comprehension (13)
- Character Analysis (8)
- Reality and Fantasy (4)
- Using Illustrations (4)
- Using Text Features (3)
- Context Clues (4)
- Evaluating Authors Argument and Evidence (3)
- Grammar (80)
- Adverbs and Adjectives (13)
- Nouns and Pronouns (24)
- Pronouns (1)
- Parts of Speech (8)
- Prepositions and Conjunctions (11)
- Prepositions (2)
- Punctuation (7)
- Sentences (2)
- Verbs and Tenses (19)
- Article A An The (1)
- Spelling (12)
- Common Misspellings (4)
- Unscramble (8)
- Vocabulary (38)
- Affixes (4)
- Commonly Confused Words (2)
- Compound Words (9)
- Figures of Speech (4)
- Similes and Metaphors (4)
- Synonyms and Antonyms (10)
- Word Puzzles (9)
Number Sense Worksheets for 3rd Graders
Identify the Number Shown Using Base 10 Blocks Worksheet
This downloadable worksheet will help you identify the number shown using base 10 blocks.
Represent the Number Using Base 10 Blocks Worksheet
Dive into this fun-filled printable worksheet by representing the number using base 10 blocks.
Complete the Sentences Using the Bar Model Worksheet
Dive into this fun-filled printable worksheet by completing the given sentences using bar models.
Even Numbers Within 50 Worksheet
A worksheet designed to help students identify and mark all the even numbers within the range of 50.
Addition Worksheets for 3rd Graders
Commutative Property of Addition Worksheet
Reinforce math concepts by practicing the commutative property of addition.
Complete the Sentences Using Bar Model Worksheet
Use this printable worksheet to complete the sentences using bar models.
Complete the Model for the Given Problem Worksheet
This downloadable worksheet will help you complete the model for the given problem.
Complete the Statements Using Addition Sentence Worksheet
Print this worksheet to complete the statements using addition sentences like a math legend!
Subtraction Worksheets for 3rd Graders
Represent the Given Problem Using Bar Model Worksheet
Help your child revise number sense by representing the given problem using bar models.
Complete the Statements Using Subtraction Sentence Worksheet
Solidify your math skills by practicing to complete the statements using subtraction sentences.
Subtract Multiples of 10 using Base 10 Blocks Worksheet
In this worksheet, learners will get to subtract multiples of 10 using base 10 blocks.
Odd Result in Addition and Subtraction Expressions Within 20 Worksheet
Identify and mark arithmetic expressions within 20 that yield odd results in this worksheet.
Multiplication Worksheets for 3rd Graders
Find the Multiplication Expression Worksheet
Dive into this fun-filled printable worksheet by practicing to find the multiplication expression.
Solve Using Repeated Addition Worksheet
Help your child revise multiplication by solving using repeated addition.
Describing Equal Groups Worksheet
Make math practice a joyride by practicing to describe equal groups.
Rows and Columns Worksheet
Print this worksheet to practice rows and columns like a math legend!
Division Worksheets for 3rd Graders
Solve the Division Facts Worksheet
Dive into this fun-filled printable worksheet by practicing to solve the division facts.
Use Patterns of Zero to Divide Worksheet
Use patterns of zero to divide to strengthen your math skills.
Know Your Words Worksheet
In this worksheet, learners will get to practice words related to division.
Solve Equal Grouping Scenarios Using Number Line Worksheet
Kids must solve equal grouping scenarios using the number line in this worksheet.
Fractions Worksheets for 3rd Graders
Compare the Fractions Worksheet
Learners must compare the fractions to enhance their math skills.
Shade to Order Fractions Worksheet
In this worksheet, learners will have to shade to order fractions.
Representing the Whole Worksheet
Put your skills to the test by practicing to represent the whole.
Write Fraction for Each Part Worksheet
Dive into this fun-filled printable worksheet by practicing to write the fraction for each part.
Decimals Worksheets for 3rd Graders
Add Decimal Fractions to Write Decimal Number Worksheet
Dive into this worksheet by practicing to add decimal fractions to write decimal numbers.
Decimal Fractions to Decimal Numbers Worksheet
Assess your math skills by converting decimal fractions into decimal numbers in this worksheet.
Use Models to Compare Decimals Worksheet
Put your skills to the test by practicing to use models to compare decimals.
Equivalent Decimals Worksheet
Be on your way to become a mathematician by practicing equivalent decimals.
Geometry Worksheets for 3rd Graders
Shapes and their Attributes Worksheet
Help your child revise geometry by practicing shapes and their attributes.
Draw a Shape Worksheet
Dive into this fun-filled printable worksheet by practicing to draw a shape.
Identify Pentagons and Hexagons Worksheet
Learn geometry at the speed of lightning by practicing to identify pentagons and hexagons.
Count Sides and Angles Worksheet
Pack your math practice time with fun by counting sides and angles.
Measurement Worksheets for 3rd Graders
Measuring Lengths of Objects Worksheet
Use this printable worksheet to measure lengths of objects to strengthen your math skills.
Measure Lengths of Objects Worksheet
Focus on core math skills with this fun worksheet by solving to measure the lengths of objects.
Measure Length Using Ruler Worksheet
Solidify your math skills by practicing to measure the length using rulers.
Identify the Unit of Measurement Worksheet
Reinforce math concepts by practicing to identify the unit of measurement.
Time Worksheets for 3rd Graders
Tell Time to the Nearest 5 Minutes Worksheet
Reveal the secrets of math wizardry by practicing to tell the time to the nearest 5 minutes.
Set time on the Clock Worksheet
This downloadable worksheet is designed to practice setting time on the clock.
Quarters and Half Past on Analog clock Worksheet
Learners must practice 'quarters' and 'half past' on an analog clock to enhance their math skills.
Set Time on Analog Clock Worksheet
Print this worksheet to set time on an analog clock like a math legend!
Money Worksheets for 3rd Graders
Guess the Costlier Item Worksheet
Put your skills to the test by guessing the costlier item.
Identify the Bills Worksheet
Boost your ability to identify the bills by printing this playful worksheet.
Money and Amounts Worksheet
Make math practice a joyride by solving problems with money and amounts.
Identify the Coin Worksheet
Dive into this fun-filled printable worksheet by practicing to identify the coin.
Algebra Worksheets for 3rd Graders
Multiples of 2 Worksheet
A worksheet designed to help students identify and mark all the multiples of the number 2.
Multiples of 6 Worksheet
A worksheet designed to help students identify and highlight all the multiples of 6.
Multiples of 7 Worksheet
A worksheet designed to help students identify and mark all the multiples of the number 7.
Multiples of 10 Worksheet
A worksheet designed to help students identify and highlight all the multiples of 10.
Word Problems Worksheets for 3rd Graders
Solve Two-Step Word Problems on Same Operation Worksheet
Make math practice a joyride by solving two-step word problems on the same operation.
Make a Model to Multiply Worksheet
Put your skills to the test by practicing to make a model to multiply.
Solve Two-Step Story Problems on Same Operation Worksheet
Assess your math skills by solving two-step story problems on the same operation.
Solving Mystery Problems on Same Operation Worksheet
Put your skills to the test by solving mystery problems on the same operation.
All Math Worksheets for 3rd Graders
Simplify Addition Sentence Worksheet
Be on your way to become a mathematician by practicing to simplify addition sentences.
Adding 3 Numbers Worksheet
In this worksheet, learners will get to practice adding 3 numbers.
Subtract Using Number Bonds of 10 Worksheet
In this worksheet, learners will get to subtract using number bonds of 10.
Represent Equal Grouping as Division Worksheet
Boost your ability to represent equal grouping as division by printing this playful worksheet.
Equal Parts or Not Worksheet
Make math practice a joyride by practicing the concept of equal parts.
Identify the Decimal Fractions Worksheet
Learn fractions at the speed of lightning by practicing to identify decimal fractions.
Write Time in Digital Format Worksheet
Put your skills to the test by practicing to write time in the digital format.
Simplify Subtraction Sentence Worksheet
Reinforce math concepts by practicing to simplify subtraction sentence.
Finding Double of Numbers From 1 to 5 Worksheet
Solidify your math skills by finding the double of numbers from 1 to 5.
Form Math Equations Using Bar Model Worksheet
Use this printable worksheet to form math equations using bar models to strengthen your math skills.
Representing Equal Groups Worksheet
In this worksheet, learners will get to practice representing equal groups.
Division Sentence for Equal Groups Worksheet
Assess your math skills by practicing division sentences for equal groups in this worksheet.
Represent Using Fractions Worksheet
Print this worksheet to practice representing using fractions like a math legend!
Represent Decimals Worksheet
This downloadable worksheet is designed to practice representing decimals.
Read Time on Analog Clock Worksheet
Enhance your math skills with this fun worksheet by learning to read the time on an analog clock.
Identify the Number Shown by Base Ten Blocks Worksheet
Pack your math practice time with fun by identifying the number shown by base ten blocks.
Doubles Facts From 6 to 10 Worksheet
Make math learning a joyride by practicing doubles facts from 6 to 10.
Represent Given Situation into a Bar Model Worksheet
Focus on core math skills by representing the given situation into a bar model.
Complete the Division Sentence Worksheet
Pack your math practice time with fun by completing the division sentence.
Represent the Shaded Part Worksheet
Use this printable worksheet to represent the shaded part to strengthen your math skills.
Represent Decimal Fractions as Decimal Number Worksheet
Combine math learning with adventure by representing decimal fractions as decimal numbers.
Write Time using O'Clock Worksheet
Reinforce math concepts by practicing to write the time using "O'Clock".
Make a Number Using Base Ten Blocks Worksheet
Dive into this fun-filled printable worksheet by practicing to make a number using base ten blocks.
Complete Doubles Facts Worksheet
Assess your math skills by completing doubles facts in this worksheet.
Real-Life Scenarios as Subtraction Sentence Worksheet
In this worksheet, learners will get to practice real-life scenarios as subtraction sentences.
Make Model to Represent Equal Grouping Worksheet
Reinforce math concepts by making models to represent equal grouping.
Represent the Shaded Part Using Fraction Worksheet
Focus on core math skills with this fun worksheet by representing the shaded part using fractions.
Sort the Shapes Worksheet
Make math practice a joyride by sorting the shapes.
Read Time Using Hour Hand Worksheet
Solidify your math skills by practicing to read the time using the hour hand.
Identify the Number Shown on Place Value Chart Worksheet
Help your child revise number sense by identifying the number shown on the place value chart.
Represent the Given Situation as Addition Sentence Worksheet
Learners must represent the given situation as an addition sentence to enhance their math skills.
Subtract to Complete the Number Pyramid Worksheet
Boost your ability to subtract to complete the number pyramid by printing this playful worksheet.
Represent Equal Groups Using Multiplication Worksheet
Learners must represent equal groups using multiplication to enhance their math skills.
Importance of Learning with Math Worksheets
SplashLearn's math worksheets for 3rd graders give kids a convenient spot to summarize essential facts. Students can easily overcome their difficulties with addition and subtraction if they practice the concepts creatively and engage. Working through a set of mathematical problems to obtain the total is part of the worksheets, which help young students cement their mastery of the subject. To solve the questions, students will use the count-on to add strategy.
You can utilize SplashLearn’s printable math worksheets for 3rd graders, such as -
Write Time in Digital Format
The worksheet asks students to solve a series of questions involving clocks and reading and writing time. Regular practice will help your kids gain confidence in the classroom and life.
Identify the Number Shown Using Base 10 Blocks
This worksheet will help your kid improve their knowledge of place value. Visuals in the worksheet draw students' attention and help them understand it better. This worksheet necessitates that students deal with three-digit numbers.
Finding Double of Numbers From 1 to 5
The worksheet challenges students to use their addition knowledge to determine the double of a number. Students will work with numbers up to and including 20.
Adding 3 Numbers
The worksheet includes going through a series of addition problems to determine the total, which helps young students reinforce their knowledge of the subject. Students will use the "count on to add an approach" to solve the problems presented to them.
Teaching Math in a Fun Way
Today's kids do not adhere to the traditional classroom teaching methods; it is uninteresting to them. Complex and real-time activities, however, are extremely engaging for them. Young children are always looking for fresh and exciting methods to learn and understand a subject. It also pertains to mathematical ideas.
The greater the influence on a child's brain and memory, the more appealing the approach to teaching math sounds.
- Consider using an interactive approach to reintroduce math to your child. This can take numerous forms, including word problems, math books, and online math apps.
- Involve your youngster in activities such as shopping, cooking, and gardening. These real-world applications use numbers, facts, and ideas to help students consolidate their knowledge and understanding while also having fun with arithmetic.
- Make time to practice mathematics every night, even if it's only for 10 minutes. This will help kids remember what they are learning in school and reinforce core principles as educators present more complex concepts. Try our interactive and colorful worksheets even if your child doesn't have any math homework.
SplashLearn's math worksheets for 3rd graders are curriculum-aligned while also being fun and engaging, which kids adore. The platform also includes several handy tools and services for parents.
Your one stop solution for all grade learning needs.
- Skills by Standard
- Skills by Grade
- Skills by Category
Go to profile
- Report Cards
- Our Teachers
Common Core - State Standards Initiative
The third grade is the start of multiplication, mixed fractions, and more complex number properties. As the math skills start becoming more complicated, students may need some extra help to truly grasp the concepts. Our teachers help fill the gaps in learning and offer their best tips in figuring out
- Students learn about angles, multiplication rules, measurements, and other third-grade math skills.
- On-demand videos for math skills by teachers who specialize in teaching math to younger students.
- Learn and master the fundamentals of algebra to prepare for more complex concepts in the next grade.