Assessment marking Jobs in Melbourne VIC 3000
Perform a job search, related searches.
- Cremorne VIC 3121
- All Melbourne VIC
- North Melbourne VIC 3051
- Laverton North VIC 3026
Showing jobs within 50 km Done Exact location only 5 km 10 km 25 km 50 km 100 km of Melbourne VIC 3000
Receive new jobs for this search by email, online learning advisor - gerontology - health assessment frameworks.
This is a Part time job
Online Learning Adviser - Gerontology - Health Assessment Frameworks
- Utilise your IT expertise while enhancing students' lives
- Work remotely on top of your current role
- Collaborative role with great support
Trainer & Assessor (Diploma of Community Services)
This is a Full time job
Lecturer - National Online Marking Pool for the BCS
This is a Contract/Temp job
- Play an integral role in our students' journey with us
- Work for a leading multi-sector training provider
- Join an incredibly supportive team of and student-centric professionals
Assessor - Counselling/Psychology/Social Work
- Remote Position | Work From Home
- Immediate Start | Fixed term until mid-February 2024
- Supported by the latest knowledge and resources
Assessor - Youth Justice
This is a Casual/Vacation job
- 4 weeks | 100 hours
Safety Trainer and Assessor
Work placement assessor.
- Full-Time oppportunity
- Keysborough VIC | Travel per km is covered!
- Supportive and Inclusive environment
Trainer and Assessor | Mental Health
- Work for an established, growing education provider
- Sessional (part-time), ongoing role
- A positive and fun work environment
Trainer and Assessor | ECEC - Evening Class
Tae trainer/assessor, trainer and assessor | aged care.
- Supportive team and growth opportunities
Trainer and Assessor | Community Services/Mental health/Counselling
Trainer and assessor | fitness.
- A supportive team
CHC33021 CIII in Individual Support, CHC52021 Dip of Community Services trainers
Online learning advisor - social psychology, online learning advisor - it (web development), online learning advisor - it industry project, online learning advisor - investigations and intelligence, courses that get you job-ready.
- Industry recognised providers
- Experts in career related education
- Courses by industry
- ACN FOUNDATION
- SIGNATURE EVENTS
- POLICY & ADVOCACY
- ACN MERCHANDISE
- MYACN LOGIN
- THE BUZZ LOGIN
- STUDENT LOGIN
- NurseClick – ACN’s blog
- Media releases
- ACN podcast
- Health Minister’s Award for Nursing Trailblazers
- Men in Nursing
- Recognition of Service
- The Bullwinkel Project
- Free eNewsletter
- Areas of study
- Graduate Certificates
- Nursing (Re-entry)
- Preparation for Objective Structured Clinical Examination (OSCE)
- Continuing Professional Development
- Immunisation courses
- Single units of study
- Transition to Practice Program
- Refresher programs
- Principles of Emergency Care
- Student support
- Student policies
- Clinical placements
- Career mentoring
- Indemnity insurance
- Legal advice
- ACN representation
- Affiliate membership
- Undergraduate membership
- Retired membership
- States and Territories
- ACN Fellowship
- Referral discount
- Emerging Nurse Leader program
- Emerging Policy Leader Program
- Emerging Research Leader Program
- Nurse Unit Manager Leadership Program
- Nurse Director Leadership Program
- Nurse Executive Leadership Program
- The Leader’s Series
- Nurse Executive Capability Framework
- Let’s talk leadership
- Thought leadership
- Other leadership courses
- Virtual Open Day
- Policy Summit
- Nursing & Health Expo
- National Nurses Breakfast
- National Nursing Forum
- National Nursing Roadshow
- Event and webinar calendar
- Grants and awards
- First Nations health scholarships
- External nursing scholarships
- Assessor’s login
- Policy consultations
- Clinical care standards
- Discussion papers
- Engaging Government
- Guiding principles
- Issues papers
- Aged Care Solutions Expert Advisory Group
- Nurses and Violence Taskforce
- Parliamentary Friends of Nursing
- Position statements
- White Papers
- Aged Care Transition to Practice Program
- Our affiliates
- Our Corporate Partners
- Join as an Affiliate
- Our Affiliates
- Events sponsorship
- Advertise with us
- Customer experience
- Our history
- Work at ACN
- Corporate documents
- Initiatives we support
- ACN Foundation
- Career Hub resources
Apply now to be a tutor or marker at ACN
- Apply now to be a…
Are you keen to share your specialised knowledge with other nurses? Then you may be interested in becoming a tutor/marker with ACN. Being a tutor/marker with ACN allows you to contribute to the nursing profession through leadership and education and provides opportunities for your growth and development as a health professional.
Essential requirements to tutor/mark are:
- current NMBA registered nurse (with no restrictions)
- at least 5 years postgraduate experience
- appropriate postgraduate speciality qualification
- ability to research online
- excellent communication skills, both written and oral
- work to a deadline in assessment marking and providing detailed feedback
- ability to spend 4-6 hours a week on average, on tutoring matters
- Masters (with transcript) – essential, or confirmation that you are working towards a Masters
Desirable requirements are:
- postgraduate education qualification
- membership of relevant professional body
- undertaking current research or project development in associated speciality field
- Certificate IV in Training and Assessment or working towards
Remuneration will be paid on a ‘per student’ or ‘per assignment’ basis.
To complete your application, you will need:
- Current CV (please include any educational/clinical experience)
- Qualification certificate
- Completed copy of the abbreviated CV ( Download here )
- Current AHPRA registration certificate
- Referee details (including email addresses if possible)
- Current ABN (or be willing to obtain one if successful)
Home » Nursing Homework Help » Nursing Assignment Marking Jobs – A Personal Care Assignment Helps Writing Service
Nursing Assignment Marking Jobs – A Personal Care Assignment Helps Writing Service Nursing Assignment Help Writing Service
The sooner you start this, the sooner the nurse will be successful. It’s a common phrase, “He who hesitates is lost”, and nurses all too often get themselves in too much trouble by procrastinating. Why?
Because they are not recognizing that a nursing assignment marker writing service has the talent and experience to do the task with grace and finesse, and they are already missing out on quality output. The sooner you begin looking for someone like this, the sooner you will realize the importance of it.
Sometimes when an assignment marking job is necessary, the nurses have to be physically present, or even have their people physically present, in order to complete a project. In this case, a large number of projects could be completed, but if the nurse were to wait until the deadline, then the results could not be as great.
A nursing assignment help writing service can help you organize your nursing assignments. They can help you with designing the report and the outline, as well as formatting the document. There are many different styles of report that are used by physicians and surgeons, and if a nursing assignment help writing service is used, then the Nurse Practitioner can create their own customized style of report that fits the individual needs of the individual.
Using a non -nursing assignment marking service can also reduce your personal stress, asyou are no longer writing your own report for your personal care assignment. You’ll also be able to create many more opportunities to use your professional nursing assignments.
Instead of thinking, “Wow, what a neat report I can write today, I wonder how I can make it even better,” your mind will become, “What do I need to change in my nursing assignment?” instead of “Wow, I’m so proud of myself, I am going to feel really good about myself.” Instead of feeling the enthusiasm, it will be at a stage where your thoughts are clouded and your work flows from you.
With your assignment already sitting in front of you, you’ll be more productive than you would have been if you hadn’t started. Nurses will also be more motivated to take on more challenging assignments because they know that their personal assignments are going to be delivered by someone else. The more confident and professional you feel, the more successful you’ll be in your nursing career.
When the time comes to get the nursing assignment finished, you won’t have to worry about remembering to update the report. All you have to do is go through the existing document and simply replace the terms or clauses in your report with your own. And because you have done it yourself, you’ll save time, money and energy.
But what about when the assignment marking job is not nursing related? We all see those huge stack of papers that are marked up and they look like they are getting passed around, the files at work, and even those that are marked up at home. Wouldn’t you like to be able to use them instead?
This can be done in a couple of ways, either the individual can purchase their own personal writing service or use a personal assignment help writing service, or sometimes an assignment marking job might require a website development company to help create and maintain a separate page that has an attached writing tool for that assignment. Your choice.
Whether the assignment is nursing related or not, the Nursing Assignment Marking Jobs is just as important as the nursing assignment itself. These writing services allow both the nurse and the administrator to have a document written that is more professional and streamlined. The process is very simple and will help any nurse get to work on time and finish their nursing assignment quickly.
Posted on in Nursing Homework Help
Share the Story
- Avdekke her
- Nursing Assignments
- Nursing Homework Help
- Online Nursing Homework
- Spill for ekte…
- Szermierka na prawdziwe…
Nursing Assignment Help
- Our schools & entities
- School of Nursing
Working with us - Sessional casual staff
Sessional casual staff , tutoring/demonstrating/clinical facilitation.
To register your interest in a casual position with the School of Nursing as a tutor, demonstrator, marker, or clinical facilitator, please download and fill out the relevant Expression of Interest form(s), and email it to nursin[email protected] along with an up-to-date copy of your CV.
- EOI – Tutor-Demonstrator [DOC]
- EOI - Marker [PDF]
- EOI – Clinical Facilitator [DOC]
We have a range of academic and professional roles available in diverse fields across the institution.
The University of Newcastle acknowledges the traditional custodians of the lands within our footprint areas: Awabakal, Darkinjung, Biripai, Worimi, Wonnarua, and Eora Nations. We also pay respect to the wisdom of our Elders past and present.
Are you visiting our site from South Asia ? Head to our dedicated page with all the information you need to study at the University of Newcastle. Close
您是否在中国访问我们的网址？ 前往 专属页面 ，查询你在纽卡斯尔大学学习所需的所有信息。 Close
Lecturer in Nursing (Education & Research) or Nursing Education (Academic Education Pathway)
King's college london - adult nursing.
Location: Waterloo Campus
Contact details: Lorraine Robinson. [email protected]
The Florence Nightingale Faculty of Nursing, Midwifery & Palliative Care, a world-leading centre for research, education, and training seeks to hire two Lecturers in Nursing Education (Academic Education Pathway) or/and Lecturers (Education & Research). This is a fixed-term contract for a period of five years starting in late Autumn 2023 or as soon as possible thereafter. The posts will contribute to adult nursing with a particular focus on pre-registration adult nursing and will include teaching, assessment, pastoral support and educational development initiatives. There may also be opportunities to contribute to our International Partnership with Ngee Ann Academy in Singapore.
Skills, knowledge, and experience
Essential criteria (Academic Education Pathway)
- MSc in Nursing or relevant field.
- Registered as an Adult Nurse with the Nursing & Midwifery Council UK or equivalent body, by the start of employment.
- Excellent knowledge, understanding and experience of a relevant field of nursing especially relating to areas of complex care, older care, physical assessment, decision-making, leadership, legal and ethical issues, team-based practice and/or teaching and learning in higher education.
- Experience of teaching relevant subjects at both undergraduate and postgraduate levels, with evidence of innovative and effective teaching and ability to engage and inspire students of diverse and international backgrounds.
- Excellent administrative and organisational skills, underpinned by excellent presentation, communication, and interpersonal skills.
- Commitment to student learning, supporting student welfare, and enabling students’ personal and professional development, evidenced through providing academic advice and pastoral support.
- Experience of grading a variety of assessment types at both undergraduate and postgraduate level and providing helpful and constructive feedback
- Aptitude for working collaboratively with colleagues in planning and delivering teaching and in the discharge of administrative duties
- Demonstrable networking skills, facilitating partnerships, and bridging professional and academic communities of practice.
- Ability to communicate with students and other key stakeholders with a range of abilities.
- Demonstrates a commitment to promoting equality, diversity and inclusivity for staff and students
Essential criteria (Education & Research)
- PhD or equivalent relevant to healthcare and/or the research themes of the Faculty.
- Evidence of continued development in research methods in health services or clinical research, with increasing expertise in specific areas relevant to the Faculty (e.g statistics, implementation science, co-design, trial designs, mixed methods study designs and patient and public involvement).
- The ability to take individual responsibility for planning and undertaking work, to meet teaching deadlines.
- Experience of the planning, delivery, and evaluation of high-quality education at undergraduate and/or postgraduate levels.
- Experience of supporting students at postgraduate or undergraduate level through personal tutoring and/or research supervision
- Track record of peer-review publication and presentations that demonstrate international excellence or are world leading in terms of originality, rigor and significance
- Experience in obtaining research grants demonstrated by track record of involvement in research active teams, developed responsibilities, future plans, awareness of funding schemes and previous experience.
- Personal effectiveness, able to deliver high quality work to deadlines, and inspire and motivate others for the field, including in challenging environment.
- Delivery of high-quality impactful research relevant to relevant to complex healthcare.
Please visit KCL website for full job description.
Type / Role:
PhD Alert Created
Job alert created.
Your PhD alert has been successfully created for this search.
Your job alert has been successfully created for this search.
Account Verification Missing
In order to create multiple job alerts, you must first verify your email address to complete your account creation
jobs.ac.uk Account Required
In order to create multiple alerts, you must create a jobs.ac.uk jobseeker account
Alert Creation Failed
Unfortunately, your account is currently blocked. Please login to unblock your account.
Email Address Blocked
We received a delivery failure message when attempting to send you an email and therefore your email address has been blocked. You will not receive job alerts until your email address is unblocked. To do so, please choose from one of the two options below.
Max Alerts Reached
A maximum of 5 Job Alerts can be created against your account. Please remove an existing alert in order to create this new Job Alert
Unfortunately, your alert was not created at this time. Please try again.
Create PhD Alert
Create job alert.
Max Saved Jobs Reached
A maximum of 500 Saved Jobs can be created against your account. Please remove an existing Saved Job in order to add a new Saved Job.
Please sign in or register for an account to save a job.
More jobs from King's College London
Research Translation and Innovation Manager
Taught Assessments and Awards Officer
Data & Reporting Officer
Post-doctoral Research Associate
Senior Business Support Officer
Postgraduate Research Officer
Show all jobs for this employer …
More jobs like this
Tenure-track Assistant or Associate Professor
Lead for Healthcare Assistant (HCA) Programme (Senior Lecturer) (Education and Scholarship)
Simulation Nurse Educator
Senior Research Fellow
Clinical Trial Manager (Fixed term)
Join in and follow us
Copyright © jobs.ac.uk 1998 - 2023
- Career Advice
- Jobs by Email
- Advertise a Job
- Accessibility Statement
Browser Upgrade Recommended
For the best user experience, we recommend viewing jobs.ac.uk on one of the following:
BPP University School of Nursing is Recruiting
Nurse Lecturer £38000 - £45000 depending on experience.
Msc Healthcare Leadership Lecturer £38000 - £45000 depending on experience.
Award Leader (SNL) Foundation Degree Nursing Associate £46000 - £53000 depending on experience.
Apprenticeship Coach - £38000 - £41000 depending on experience.
Use your professional experience to inspire others
BPP University School of Nursing
We are passionate about building careers through education, supporting individuals to achieve their career goals and businesses to maximise their talent. Established for over 40 years, we deliver courses in law, accountancy, technology, management, nursing and more.
Since 2018, BPP University School of Nursing has been committed to delivering practical nursing and healthcare education, while striking the right balance between academic theory and practical learning. Working in collaboration with key partners in the NHS and private healthcare sectors, BPP University School of Nursing aims to produce healthcare professionals who meet the needs and emotional demands of key patient groups – in fields such as Mental Health, Learning Disability, Children and Young People and Adult. Brilliant staff are the lifeblood of the healthcare profession, and we help to create them.
Faculty & Coaching roles at BPP
Due to continuing growth, we are looking for outstanding individuals to bring their professional experience to life and join us in the following roles:
- Nurse Lecturer (Adult, Child, Mental Health & Learning Disabilities)
- MSc Healthcare Leadership Lecturer
You’ll teach across a range of programmes and support students through the completion of their academic work, practice-based learning and assessment. You’ll also engage in academic marking and assessments and undertake module leadership.
- Award Leader (SNL) Foundation Degree Nursing Associate
Working alongside the Award Leader for Level 6 Degree Apprenticeships and academic team, you’ll deliver an excellent teaching and learning experience on the modules included within the Foundation Degree Nursing Associate Award to ensure that every student is presented with the opportunities to succeed and to attain the expected outcomes on their chosen programme.
- Apprenticeship Coach
You’ll support Level 5 & 6 apprenticeship students to develop the knowledge, skills and behaviours required to successfully complete their apprenticeship.
If you’ve ever thought you’d like to teach or coach but are worried about lack of experience, don’t be – at BPP, we’ll help you develop all the skills you need. All we need from you is the relevant qualifications, NMC registration and industry experience in your relevant field along with the passion and drive to inspire others.
Choose a better work-life balance
With hybrid working available, you’ll be able to split your time between one of our centres and wherever you choose to call home. Either way, you’ll benefit from a vibrant workplace and a culture that believes in looking after others, while being part of a diverse workforce where difference is celebrated. In addition, you’ll work alongside other like-minded professionals who champion progress, while having opportunities to develop in an environment where creativity and innovation is rewarded.
On top of a competitive salary, we provide a generous annual leave entitlement, and there’s a rewards package that includes retail discounts, Group Personal Pension Plan, dedicated healthcare and dental plans that offer additional assurance to look after you and your family. Brilliantly, you can also study any of BPP’s courses for free – be it a professional qualification or full degree.
Think your experience can help others? We’d love to hear from you
For further information on the opportunities available within BPP University School of Nursing, and to apply, please visit bpp.com/about-bpp/careers
- Bookmark job
Published on 31 Jan 2023
Search more jobs