- Free Samples
- Premium Essays
- Editing Services Editing Proofreading Rewriting
- Extra Tools Essay Topic Generator Thesis Generator Citation Generator GPA Calculator Study Guides Donate Paper
- Essay Writing Help
- About Us About Us Testimonials FAQ
- Finance & Accounting
- Project Evaluation
Project Evaluation - Math Problem Example
- Subject: Finance & Accounting
- Type: Math Problem
- Level: College
- Pages: 5 (1250 words)
- Downloads: 3
- Author: qgrant
Extract of sample "Project Evaluation"
The other option that Salsbury has is to open a health and fitness complex and it has a NPV of ?700,000. Furthermore, the report justifies the technique that has been used in order to evaluate the project by comparing it with other project evaluation techniques such as Accounting Rate of Return and Profitability Index. Moreover, the report then discusses other factors that the organization needs to consider while making the investment decision. ANALYSING THE FEASIBILITY OF THE PROJECT Net present value (NPV) is the technique that has been used to analyze the feasibility of the project.
NPV shows the net future cash flows of the project after being discounted with the discount rate so that the present value or present worth of the cash flows can be calculated (McLaney, 2009). In the appendix 1 of the report, the forecasted cash flows for the 10 years are calculated and net present value of these cash flows are calculated with the discount rate of 14%. . is higher than health and fitness complex, therefore the management should invest in opening a retail store than the health and fitness complex as it has higher NPV and projects with higher NPV should be accepted (Jensen, 2001).
JUSTIFICATION ABOUT THE METHOD USED TO EVALUATE THE PROJECT The management has used Net Present Value method to evaluate whether the project is feasible or not. Although there are different project appraisal techniques such as Accenting Rate of Return (ARR), Payback Period, Profitability Index, Benefit to Cost Ratio (BCR), Internal Rate of Return and discounted payback period etc. However, the report discusses two of these techniques; ARR ad Profitability Index and compares these two techniques with NPV and justifies why NPV is a good method used to evaluate the feasibility of the project.
NPV and Accounting Rate of Return Accounting Rate of Return (ARR) is the average return that the project would yield throughout its time period (Gitman, 2003). It can be calculated using the formula below: By using the above formula, ARR of the project is 27.24% It is better to use NPV than Accounting Rate of Return (ARR) as the NPV discounts the future cash flows whereas the ARR does not consider the time value of money. Therefore it is better for the management to use NPV as it will show the real value or worth of the project by considering the discount rate and even inflation rate but these rates are not considered by using the ARR.
NPV and Profitability Index The other method that has been used to evaluate the feasibility of the project is the profitability index. Profitability index is calculated by following formula: The formula shows that profitability index considers the time value of money which accounting rate of return does not. Therefore it
- Accounting Rate of Return (ARR)
- Cited: 0 times
- Copy Citation Citation is copied Copy Citation Citation is copied Copy Citation Citation is copied
CHECK THESE SAMPLES OF Project Evaluation
Arabic learning tools. kingdom of education web based platform development. project evaluation, heathrow airport project evaluation, should we invade as a small or large group, project evaluation and review technique, the study of two cases using the project evaluation and review technique, the important aspects of the project evaluation, relevant aspects of mining project evaluation, computers company's project evaluation.
- TERMS & CONDITIONS
- COOKIES POLICY
OFPS BUSINESS MATHEMATICS, 3ED
Publisher,OXFORD FAJAR Publication Date, Format, Paperback Weight, 420 g No. of Pages,
Lot LG-058, LG, Mid Valley Megamall,
Lingkaran Syed Putra, Mid Valley City,
59200 Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia.
Store Hours Everyday : 10 a.m - 10 p.m
Closing at 10pm
Lot 7B, 8B & 9B, Level G2, Publika, Jln Dutamas 1, Solaris Dutamas, 50480 Kuala Lumpur
LG-41, Setia City Mall ,No. 7 Persiaran Setia Dagang, Bandar Setia Alam, Seksyen U13, 40170 Shah Alam SGR Malaysia
Business Mathematics MAT402
Course information, course learning outcomes.
At the end of the course, students should be able to:
Describe the concepts and mathematical terms encountered in business, finance, investment and income tax assessment. ( C2 )
Solve basic mathematical problems in the specific area of business, finance, investment and income tax assessment. ( C3 )
Evaluate the combination of concepts and mathematical terms involved in financing business, providing loan, installment purchase, trading or retailing. ( C6 )
The course is primarily designed to develop the mathematical knowledge needed by the students to meet the demands of business operation. It is to provide a solid coverage of the most basic and frequently occurring business situations.
- Introduction to sequence
- Arithmetic sequence
- Finding the nth term and the sum of the first n terms
- Geometric sequence
- Introduction to interest
- Basic Islamic banking concept
- Comparison between conventional and Islamic banking
- Simple interest formula
- Simple amount formula
- Exact time and approximate time
- Ordinary simple interest and exact simple interest
- Banker’s Rule
- Present Value
- Introduction to bank discount
- Introduction to promissory note
- Simple interest rate equivalent to bank discount rate
- Time value of money
- Introduction to compound interest
- Important terms use in compound interest
- Compound interest formula
- Introduction to annuity and types of annuities
- Future value of ordinary annuity certain
- Present value of ordinary annuity certain
- Solving for R and n
- Introduction to installment purchase
- Interest based on original balance
- Interest based on reducing balance – constant ratio formula
- Unpaid principal balance using Rule of 78
- Introduction to trade discount
- Net price formula
- Chain discount
- Single discount equivalent to chain discount
- Cash discount
- Cost, selling price, profit, loss
- Mark up and mark down
- Profit and loss: Gross profit, net profit and breakeven price
- Trade discount & Mathematics of retailing
- Introduction to depreciation
- Straight line method
- Declining balance method
- Introduction to Income tax
- Deductions allowed
- Taxable income
- Tax rate schedule
- Tax assessment for individual who is single
- Tax assessment for individual who is married – separate and combine assessment
Demonstrate ability to identify and articulate self skills, knowledge and understanding confidently and in a variety of contexts. -Demonstrate ability to investigate problems and provide effective solutions.
Demonstrate ability to analyse issues/problems from multiple angles and make suggestions.
Final examination – One 3-hour paper : 60% Course Work (Continuous assessments) : 40% - Test (3) : 30% - Quizzes (3) : 6% - Assignments (2) : 4%
- Lau Too Kya,Phang Yook Ngor,Wee Kok Kiang, Business Mathematics for UiTM, 4rd, Oxford Fajar Sdn. Bhd, 2012, ISBN: 9789676571601
- Paul Lau Ngee Kiong, Business Mathematics, UiTM Press, 2013, ISBN: 9789673634446
- Gary Clendenen,Stanley A. Salzman, Business Mathematics, 13th, Pearson College Division, 2014, ISBN: 9780321955050
- James Deitz,James Southam, Contemporary Business Mathematics for Colleges, 16th, Cengage Learning, 2012, ISBN: 9781111821326
- Eugene Don,Joel Lerner, Schaum’s Outline of Basic Business Mathematics, 2ed, 2nd, McGraw-Hill, 2009, ISBN:9780071611589
Quiz 1 (2%) Test 1 (10%)
Text and figures are licensed under Creative Commons Attribution CC BY 4.0 . The figures that have been reused from other sources don't fall under this license and can be recognized by a note in their caption: "Figure from ...".
Copyright ©2020 Department of Mathematical Sciences UiTM Kedah Software licensed under the Apache License, v2.0
- PROJECT TOPICS
- THESIS & DISERTATION
Top BUSINESS MATHEMATICS Project Topics and Research Materials for Final Year Students
CLICK ANY OF THE BELOW BUSINESS MATHEMATICS PROJECT TOPICS TO READ OR DOWNLOAD THE COMPLETE (CHAPTER 1 to 5) RESEARCH MATERIAL. ALL THE BELOW BUSINESS MATHEMATICS PROJECT MATERIALS ARE IN PDF OR DOC.
BUSINESS MATHEMATICS Project Topics and Materials (PDF/DOC)
Here are Top 1 BUSINESS MATHEMATICS Project Topics and Research Materials in PDF/DOC:
Functions And Achievements Of Government Support Agencies In The Development Of Enterprenuership. (A Case Study Of National Directorate Of Employment (N.D.E
Good and Relevant BUSINESS MATHEMATICS Project Topics and Research Materials/Ideas
Here are some Good and Relevant BUSINESS MATHEMATICS Project Topics and Research Materials/Ideas for Students:
- Risk Management Models : Investigate mathematical models for assessing and mitigating financial risk in investment portfolios.
- Supply Chain Optimization : Analyze mathematical techniques for optimizing supply chain operations, including inventory management and logistics.
- Pricing Strategies : Examine mathematical pricing models and their impact on profitability and market competitiveness.
- Financial Forecasting Models : Develop and evaluate mathematical models for predicting financial performance and market trends.
- Credit Scoring Models : Research mathematical methods for assessing creditworthiness and managing credit risk in lending institutions.
- Market Analysis Algorithms : Study mathematical algorithms for analyzing market data to identify trading opportunities and trends.
- Econometric Analysis : Investigate econometric models and techniques for analyzing economic data and making predictions.
- Portfolio Optimization : Explore mathematical approaches to constructing and rebalancing investment portfolios for optimal returns.
- Time Series Analysis : Examine mathematical tools for analyzing and forecasting time-dependent data, such as stock prices or sales trends.
- Game Theory in Business : Analyze mathematical game theory models to understand strategic decision-making in competitive markets.
- Cryptocurrency Price Prediction : Develop mathematical models for predicting cryptocurrency price movements and volatility.
- Mergers and Acquisitions Valuation : Investigate mathematical methods for valuing companies in the context of mergers and acquisitions.
- Options Pricing Models : Study mathematical models, like the Black-Scholes model, for valuing financial options and derivatives.
- Linear Programming in Resource Allocation : Research mathematical linear programming models for optimizing resource allocation in businesses.
- Data Envelopment Analysis : Analyze mathematical DEA models for evaluating the efficiency of production processes in various industries.
- Fraud Detection Algorithms : Develop and evaluate mathematical algorithms for detecting fraudulent transactions in financial systems.
- Mathematical Models for Marketing Campaigns : Examine mathematical models to optimize marketing strategies, including customer acquisition and retention.
- Optimal Production Planning : Investigate mathematical optimization techniques for determining the most efficient production schedules.
- Real Options Analysis : Study mathematical models for evaluating the flexibility and value of strategic business options.
- Mathematical Models in Healthcare Finance : Analyze mathematical approaches to healthcare cost management and resource allocation.
- Markowitz Portfolio Theory : Explore the mathematical foundations of portfolio diversification and risk reduction.
- Capital Budgeting Models : Investigate mathematical methods for evaluating long-term investment projects and capital allocation.
- Mathematical Models for Foreign Exchange Markets : Examine models for predicting and managing currency exchange rate fluctuations.
- Data Mining in Business : Research mathematical data mining techniques for uncovering hidden patterns and insights in business data.
- Optimization of Marketing Mix : Study mathematical models to optimize the allocation of marketing resources across different channels.
- Mathematical Models for Credit Default Prediction : Develop models to predict credit defaults and assess credit risk in lending.
- Game Theory in Pricing Strategies : Analyze how game theory can inform pricing decisions in competitive markets.
- Revenue Management Models : Investigate mathematical models for optimizing pricing and capacity allocation in service industries like airlines and hotels.
- Mathematical Models for Sustainable Business Practices : Explore how mathematical modeling can help businesses make environmentally sustainable decisions.
- Mathematical Models for Online Advertising : Study models for optimizing online advertising campaigns and budget allocation.
Free BUSINESS MATHEMATICS Project Topics and Research Ideas
Here are some “free BUSINESS MATHEMATICS project topics” that you can consider:
- Analyze the financial statements of a specific company, applying various financial ratios and metrics to assess its financial health.
- Explore how the concept of time value of money influences investment decisions. Discuss present value, future value, and discounted cash flow analysis.
- Use mathematical models to optimize business costs in a specific industry. Consider factors like production costs, distribution costs, and fixed vs. variable expenses.
- Analyze historical market trends using mathematical models. This could involve regression analysis, time series analysis, or other statistical methods to predict future market movements.
- Investigate different mathematical models for assessing and managing financial risks. Discuss methods such as Value at Risk (VaR) and Monte Carlo simulations.
- Develop mathematical models to explore strategies for maximizing profits in a business. Consider factors like pricing, production levels, and market demand.
- Use mathematical models to optimize inventory levels in a business. Consider factors such as carrying costs, ordering costs, and demand variability.
- Develop and analyze credit scoring models for lending institutions to assess the creditworthiness of individuals or businesses. Consider factors like credit history, income, and debt.
- Create mathematical models for budgeting and forecasting in a business setting. Explore methods to predict revenues, expenses, and overall financial performance.
- Apply game theory concepts to analyze strategic decision-making in business situations. Explore scenarios where multiple parties are involved and study optimal strategies.
Trending and Latest BUSINESS MATHEMATICS Project Topics and Research Materials/Areas
Here are some Trending and Latest BUSINESS MATHEMATICS Project Topics and Research Materials/Areas for Students:
- Develop a financial forecasting model using time series analysis or regression analysis to predict future sales, revenue, or expenses for a business.
- Compare the accuracy of different forecasting methods and identify the most suitable one for a specific industry.
- Evaluate the performance of various investment portfolios using risk-return analysis.
- Compare different investment strategies, such as value investing, growth investing, or dividend investing.
- Design an inventory management model to minimize carrying costs while ensuring product availability.
- Analyze the impact of different inventory control policies on a company’s profitability.
- Create an amortization schedule for different types of loans and analyze the interest costs over time.
- Develop a debt management plan for individuals or businesses to minimize interest expenses.
- Conduct market research and analyze survey data to identify consumer trends and preferences.
- Use statistical methods to segment the market and target specific customer demographics.
- Assess the risk exposure of a business using quantitative methods such as Value at Risk (VaR) analysis.
- Develop risk mitigation strategies and insurance recommendations.
- Apply linear programming or integer programming to optimize production, transportation, or workforce scheduling.
- Investigate supply chain optimization and distribution network design.
- Build credit scoring models to assess the creditworthiness of individuals or businesses.
- Analyze the factors that contribute to a person’s or company’s credit score.
- Study option pricing models like the Black-Scholes model and their applications in financial markets.
- Analyze the use of derivatives for risk hedging in different industries.
- Evaluate the value of a company using various valuation methods, such as discounted cash flow (DCF) analysis or comparable company analysis (CCA).
- Assess the impact of different variables on a company’s valuation.
- Conduct econometric studies to examine the relationships between economic variables, such as inflation, interest rates, and GDP, and their impact on business performance.
- Use data analytics techniques to analyze customer behavior and optimize marketing campaigns.
- Implement recommendation systems for e-commerce businesses.
- Calculate CLV for a business and explore strategies to maximize the value of each customer over their lifetime.
- Investigate the mathematical and statistical aspects of cryptocurrencies, blockchain technology, and their implications for businesses.
- Develop models to assess the financial impact of sustainability initiatives and eco-friendly practices on a company’s bottom line
- ADULT EDUCATION
- AGRIC METEREOLOGY AND WATER MANAGEMENT
- AGRICULTURAL & BIO-ENVIRONMENTAL ENGINEERING
- AGRICULTURAL ECONOMICS
- AGRICULTURAL ENGINEERING
- AGRICULTURAL EXTENSION
- AGRICULTURAL SCIENCE EDUCATION
- AGRICULTURAL SCIENCE
- BANKING AND FINANCE
- BIOLOGY EDUCATION
- BIOLOGY LABORATORY
- BUILDING TECHNOLOGY
- BUSINESS ADMINISTRATION & MANAGEMENT
- BUSINESS EDUCATION
- CHEMICAL ENGINEERING
- CHEMISTRY EDUCATION
- CIVIL ENGINEERING
- COMMUNICATIONS TECHNOLOGY
- COMPUTER EDUCATION
- COMPUTER ENGINEERING
- COMPUTER SCIENCE
- COOPERATIVE ECONOMICS AND MANAGEMENT
- DESIGN & GRAPHIC DESIGN
- DEVELOPMENT STUDIES
- ECONOMICS EDUCATION
- EDUCATIONAL ADMINISTRATION AND SUPERVISION
- EDUCATIONAL MEASUREMENT AND EVALUATION
- EDUCATIONAL PSYCHOLOGY
- ELECTRICAL ELECTRONICS ENGINEERING
- ENGLISH AND LITERARY STUDIES
- ENGLISH LANGUAGE EDUCATION
- ENVIRONMENTAL CHEMISTRY
- ENVIRONMENTAL HEALTH SCIENCE
- ESTATE MANAGEMENT
- FAMILY CHILD STUDIES
- FARM MANAGEMENT
- FINANCE & INVESTMENTS
- FINANCIAL MANAGEMENT
- FINE & APPLIED ART
- FOOD SCIENCE AND TECHNOLOGY
- GENDER STUDIES
- GRAPHICS ARTS AND DESIGN
- HEALTH & SOCIAL CARE
- HEALTH ADMINISTRATION AND MANAGEMENT
- HEALTH TECHNOLOGY
- HOME ECONOMICS
- HOTEL MANAGEMENT
- HUMAN NUTRITION
- HUMAN RELATION (HR)
- HUMAN RESOURCE MANAGEMENT
- INDUSTRIAL AND LABOUR RELATIONS
- INDUSTRIAL CHEMISTRY
- INDUSTRIAL PHYSICS
- INDUSTRIAL RELATIONS AND PERSONNEL MANAGEMENT
- INFECTIOUS DISEASE & MICROBIOLOGY
- INFORMATION TECHNOLOGY
- INTEGRATED SCIENCE
- INTELLIGENCE AND SECURITY SERVICES
- INTERNATIONAL BUSINESS
- LABORATORY TECHNOLOGY (MEDICAL)
- LIBRARY AND INFORMATION SCIENCE
- LIBRARY STUDIES
- LOCAL GOVERNMENT STUDIES
- MANAGEMENT STUDIES
- MASS COMMUNICATION
- MATHEMATICS EDUCATION
- MECHANICAL ENGINEERING
- NURSING AND NURSING SCIENCE
- NURSING, DENTISTRY & HEALTHCARE
- NUTRITION AND DIETETICS
- OFFICE SYSTEM MANAGEMENT
- OFFICE TECHNOLOGY AND MANAGEMENT
- PETROLEUM ENGINEERING
- PETROLEUM, OIL AND GAS
- POLITICAL SCIENCE
- PRIMARY/ELEMENTARY EDUCATION
- PROCUREMENT & SUPPLY CHAIN
- PROJECT MANAGEMENT TECHNOLOGY
- PUBLIC ADMINISTRATION
- PUBLIC HEALTH TECHNOLOGY
- PUBLIC RELATION
- PURCHASING AND SUPPLY
- SAFETY MANAGEMENT
- SCIENCE EDUCATION
- SCIENCE LABORATORY TECHNOLOGY
- SECONDARY EDUCATION
- SECRETARIAL ADMINISTRATION
- SECRETARIAL STUDIES EDUCATION
- SEX EDUCATION
- SMALL & MEDIUM-SIZED ENTERPRISES (SMES)
- SOCIAL POLICY & WELFARE
- SOFTWARE ENGINEERING
- SOIL SCIENCE
- TEACHER EDUCATION
- TECHNICAL EDUCATION
- TERTIARY EDUCATION
- TRANSPORT MANAGEMENT
- WOODWORK TECHNOLOGY
- VIEW ALL PROJECT FIELDS
How can I get a free BUSINESS MATHEMATICS project material?
Chapter one of the entire BUSINESS MATHEMATICS project topics here are free. You have to donate a token and support this website in order to download full BUSINESS MATHEMATICS project material.
What is the best BUSINESS MATHEMATICS project topic?
All the listed Topics on this page are good BUSINESS MATHEMATICS project topics. The best project topic for your BUSINESS MATHEMATICS research depends on your own interests, the availability of resources and the relevance of the topic in BUSINESS MATHEMATICS field.
How can I download any of the listed BUSINESS MATHEMATICS researched project materials in PDF or DOC?
Click any of the BUSINESS MATHEMATICS project topics to open, and click on “donate & download” to download full content in pdf or doc editable format.
How long does it take to get any of the 1 BUSINESS MATHEMATICS project topics complete material?
The time it takes to receive complete project material of the above BUSINESS MATHEMATICS Topics depends on which payment method you choose. With instant payment method, you can download any of the BUSINESS MATHEMATICS Project Materials instantly while; bank deposit or transfer takes less than One hour to download full BUSINESS MATHEMATICS research material.
Back to top
- Browse Works
- Natural & Applied Sciences
Research papers/topics in business mathematics, procurement policies and compliance of local government in central equatoria state, juba, south sudan.
ABSTRACT The study on “Procurement policies and Compliance of Local Government” was conducted in Central Equatoria State, Juba, South Sudan. The study was guided by three specific objectives: i) to determine the level of Local Government compliance to procurement policies in Central Equatoria State; ii) to examine whether the procurement policies has helped to improved the quality of procurement outcomes of Local Government in Central Equatoria State; and iii) to find out if there is rela...
Effects Of Reward And Compensation On Team Performance A Case Study Of Bushenyi Dairy Industry Cooperative Union Limited
Abstract The purpose of the study was to determine the relationship between the effects of reward and compensation on team performance in organizations especially BUDICO. In chapter one the researcher covered the background the study, stated the problem statement, the scope of the study and finally the signification of the study. In chapter two, the researcher initially started by defining reward and compensation and team performance as defined by different authors. She went ahead to explain ...
The Effects Of Auto Teller Machines (Atms) And Service Delivery In Uganda Commercial Banks. The Case Study Of Stanbic Bank Lira Branch
ABSTRACT This study was carried out to establish the effects of Auto Teller Machines (ATMs) and service delivery in Banks in Uganda. It was carried out from Stanbic Bank Lira Branch. Data was collected mainly through the use of interviews, questionnaires and observations. The study involved a total of 40 respondents, 10 staff members, 27 clients of the bank, 3 Supervisors; these were all involved in the bank’s activities at different levels. The study found out that Auto-Teller Machines has...
An E-Commerce Shopping Cart For Busines To Business Implementation Case Study Bidco
ABSTRACT Information is a very important aspect in our day-to-day activities to ensure effective communication. As result of this, Information Communication Technology plays a great role to guarantee efficient and effective communication within and among different institutions and organizations. In response to this, each organization/institution strives to make sure that there is a secure means of disseminating, storing and retrieving of information within their boundaries. This calls for an ...
Computerized Accounting Systems And The Financial Performance Of Financial Institutions In Uganda A Case Study Of Centinary Rural Development Bank Uganda Limited
ABSTRACT The research established the relationship between computerized accounting systems and the financial performance of financial institutions in Uganda. The study was guided by the following objectives: 1) To establish the level of adoption of computerized accounting system; 2) To establish level of financial performance among financial institutions and 3) To establish whether there is a significant relationship between computerized accounting systems and the financial performance of fin...
Electronic Evaluation System For Monitoring Employeee’s Job Perfomance: A Case Of Info-Com Limited Uganda
ABSTRACT According to Hackman, Oldham (1976), Evaluation and performance appraisal is the major function of human resource department. A performance appraisal, employee appraisal and performance review are methods by which job performance of an employee is evaluated (generally in terms of quality, quantity, cost and time) typically by corresponding manager or supervisor. This is done through analyzing employees’ recent success and failures, personal strength and weaknesses and suitability f...
Analyzing Expected Returns of a Stock Using the Markov Chain Model and the CAPM
The chances of success of an investor in the stock market depends heavily on the decisions he takes based on his knowledge of the behavior of the stock market. In this study, the behavior of a stock on the Nigerian stock exchange market was studied. The Markov Chain with a threshold to determine movement between states, was used to estimate expected long and short-run returns, and the result was compared to the expected return of the Capital Asset Pricing Model. It was observed that the m...
Emerging Business Models for Open Source Hardware
The rise of Free and Open Source models for software development has catalyzed the growth of Free and Open Source Hardware (also known as " Libre Hardware "). Libre hardware is gaining significant traction in the scientific hardware community, where there is evidence that open development creates both technically superior and far less expensive scientific equipment than proprietary models. In this article, the evidence is reviewed and a collection of examples of business models is developed t...
BRAND SWITCHING PROBLEMS (Using the 4major GSM providers in Nigeria as case study.
With respect to the overview and the information provided by the Nigerian Communication Commission (NCC) a research was carried out on the users of the four major network operators in Lagos sub-geographical region. However the objectives of this research was to x-ray the activities of this four major network providers amidst its users determining The most acceptable network provider/leading telecom provider with the largest subscriber base.The switching of brands amidst the users and the r...
Business mathematics is study of mathematics used by commercial enterprises to record and manage business operations. Afribary publishes list of academic papers and project topics in Business mathematics. You can browse Business mathematics project topics, Business mathematics thesis topics, Business mathematics dissertation topics, Business mathematics seminar topics, Business mathematics essays, Business mathematics text books, lesson notes in Business mathematics and all academic papers in Business mathematics field.
- Chat on WhatsApp
- Knowledge Base