Cashless Economy in India: Challenges Ahead
- Aslam Hasan Department of Commerce, Aligarh Muslim University, Uttar Pradesh, India
- Mohammed Atif Aman Department of Business Administration, Aligarh Muslim University, Uttar Pradesh, India
- Mohd Ashraf Ali Department of Commerce, Aligarh Muslim University, Uttar Pradesh, India
In an attempt to curb-out black money, money laundering, and to have a sound economy, the central government of India has embarked on the cashless economy. It is the birth of a new era in the nation with life with digital money. This paper is going to conceptualize the meaning of a cashless system, explains online banking techniques in India, schemes by government to spread the cashless system in India and highlights the challenges of the cashless economy and electronic payment systems. The objective of this study is to examine the significant challenges that are faced by Indians on the way towards cashless. To achieve the objectives of this exploratory type of personal study, interviews will be conducted.
Copyright (c) 2020 Aslam Hasan, Mohammed Atif Aman, Mohd Ashraf Ali
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 4.0 International License .
- » E-ISSN: 2582-6190
- » Volumes: 11, Issues: 43
- Income and Expenditure Pattern of Vegetable Vendors 23
- Perception Analysis of Online Shopping: A Case Study of amazon.com 16
- Future of Transport – Rise of Electric Vehicles in India 15
- A Study on Consumer Awareness and Satisfaction towards Online Digital Payment - With Special Reference to Pollachi Taluk 10
- A Systematic Review of Various Leadership Theories 9
S.Lakshmanan Publisher Shanlax Journals 66, V.P. Complex, T.P.K. Main Road Near KVB, Vasantha Nagar Madurai-625003 Tamil Nadu, India Phone: (0452) 4208765 Mobile: +91 9043303383 Email: [email protected]; [email protected]
© ComFin Research