- Awards Season
- Big Stories
- Pop Culture
- Video Games
Understanding the Benefits of SAP Download for Business Growth
In today’s fast-paced business environment, companies are constantly looking for ways to streamline their operations and increase productivity. One tool that has gained significant popularity among businesses of all sizes is SAP (Systems, Applications, and Products) software. SAP offers a wide range of solutions to help businesses manage their operations more efficiently, and one key aspect of utilizing SAP is the ability to download it onto your systems. In this article, we will explore the benefits of SAP download for business growth.
Improved Efficiency and Productivity
One of the primary benefits of downloading SAP software is the improved efficiency and productivity it brings to your business. SAP offers a comprehensive suite of tools and applications that automate various processes across different departments such as finance, sales, human resources, and supply chain management. By downloading SAP onto your systems, you can streamline these processes, eliminating manual tasks and reducing errors. This automation leads to increased efficiency as employees can focus on more strategic tasks rather than repetitive administrative work. With improved efficiency comes enhanced productivity, enabling your business to achieve more in less time.
Enhanced Data Management
Another significant benefit of downloading SAP software is enhanced data management capabilities. Businesses generate massive amounts of data on a daily basis, and managing this data effectively is crucial for making informed decisions. SAP provides robust data management tools that enable businesses to collect, store, analyze, and visualize data in real-time. With the ability to download SAP onto your systems, you can ensure seamless integration with your existing databases and other applications within your IT infrastructure. This integration allows for centralized data management across all departments and provides a single source of truth for accurate reporting and analysis.
Collaboration within an organization plays a vital role in achieving business growth. By downloading SAP software onto your systems, you can facilitate streamlined collaboration among different teams and departments within your company. With SAP’s collaborative tools such as project management, document sharing, and communication platforms, employees can work together seamlessly regardless of their physical location. This leads to improved communication, knowledge sharing, and decision-making across the organization. By enabling efficient collaboration through SAP download, businesses can foster a culture of teamwork and innovation, driving overall growth and success.
SAP Business Planning and Consolidation
Business Planning and Consolidation Software
The SAP Business Planning and Consolidation (SAP BPC) application delivers planning, budgeting, forecasting, and financial consolidation capabilities, so you can easily adjust plans and forecasts, speed up budget and closing cycles, and ensure compliance with financial reporting standards.
- On-premise or cloud deployment
- Integration of SAP and non-SAP data
- Real-time access to data in SAP S/4HANA
- Hybrid deployment with SAP Analytics Cloud
- Versions available for SAP BW/4HANA, SAP NetWeaver, or the Microsoft platform
Make better decisions.
Base decisions on what-if analyses and scenario planning for better outcomes.
Use collaboration tools to improve accountability and planning accuracy.
Shrink cycle times, close the books faster, and align your plans with strategic goals.
- Quantify benefits with our value calculator
Unified planning and consolidation.
Save time and reduce errors with a single, integrated software solution for business planning and consolidation.
Microsoft Office and Web Reporting
Engage stakeholders across finance and throughout the enterprise with Microsoft Excel, HTML5, and enhanced visualization through SAP Analytics Cloud.
Budgeting and Forecasting
Use what-if modeling and scenario planning to assess budget suitability in real time. You can also build forecast models and quickly update and adjust forecasts as needed.
Built-In Financial Intelligence
Automate aggregations, allocations, and other manual processes to speed up planning cycles, while running what-if scenarios to identify quick course corrections.
Legal and Management Consolidations
Deliver a fast and accurate close by automating the consolidation process. You can meet all financial reporting requirements, including a complete audit trail.
SAP S/4HANA Integration
SAP Business Planning and Consolidation is embedded within SAP S/4HANA on-premise, enabling real time plan to actual analysis and consolidations.
Hybrid Planning with SAP Analytics Cloud
Extend SAP Business Planning and Consolidation with additional visualization, enhanced planning, and predictive capabilities with SAP Analytics Cloud.
Extend your Planning
Extend your innovative planning and augmented analytics with SAP Analytics Cloud
Why SAP Training?
Start your learning journey.
Find the best training and certification for you and your team using our visual learning guides. Plan your learning journey for SAP BPC to get started quickly.
Access free online courses with openSAP
Experience a flexible, engaging, and open learning environment that is designed to help you optimize your software investment.
- View courses on openSAP
Engage in specialist training anytime, anywhere
Take advantage of specialist training courses for SAP BPC that are available at your convenience, no matter where you are in the world.
- Browse training courses
Technical and Security Information
Protect your enterprise with the built-in security features and add-on solutions from SAP. This product is deployed in the cloud and is available as software as a service (SaaS), so you can access your software from any Web browser.
Help protect confidentiality and data integrity.
- Learn how to secure your intelligent enterprise
Business process security
Support compliance with regulatory requirements.
- Explore security products from SAP
Risk and threat mitigation
Drive continuous improvement across your operations.
- Report a security issue
Installation and setup
Follow these setup instructions so you can start running your SAP software quickly and confidently.
Optimize the configuration of SAP products with our comprehensive configuration guide.
Find out how you can integrate SAP products with your existing IT landscape.
- View product documentation in SAP Help Portal
Jump-start your implementation and drive ROI by collaborating with industry experts, consultants, and support engineers throughout your journey.
Transform your business quickly and effectively by taking advantage of our holistic service and support plans, expert consulting services, custom application development, proven best practices, and deep industry and technical knowledge.
- Explore our services
Help keep your SAP solutions running at peak performance with our IT experts and support services, including long-term plans, embedded teams, remote technology support, self-service portal, and innovation strategies.
- View our support plans
Questions? Get in touch!
SAP BPC – What is Business Planning and Consolidation?
What is SAP BPC?
SAP BPC is a SAP module that provides planning, budget, forecast, and financial consolidation capabilities. SAP BPC meaning Business Planning and Consolidation. It provides a single view of financial and operational data and a unified solution that supports Performance Management processes like adjust plans and forecasts or speed up the budget and closing cycles.
It delivers built-in functionalities for
- Strategic Planning
There are two platforms in SAP BPC finance. About 80% of its functionality is same except the difference in the back-end. In each platform, there is two version.
- SAP BPC MS (Microsoft Platform) – SAP BPC 7.5 MS and SAP EPM 10
- SAP BPC NW (Net Weaver Platform) – SAP BPC 7.5 NW and SAP BPC 10 NW.
Like any other module, SAP BPC module too holds master and transaction data. BPC in SAP is divided into two components namely “ Administration ” and “ Reporting “.
SAP BPC Overview
For any organization to run a business successfully financial planning, budgeting, and forecasting are important attributes. SAP BPC software provide everything in one package.
- Unified – Planning and Consolidation in One Product. Single application lessens maintenance, enhance data integrity, and simplifies deployment. It also enables flexible planning & consolidation functions
- Owned and Managed by Business Users : – Business users manage processes, models & reports with little IT dependence.
- An open, adaptable application : – Extends the value of your investment in both SAP and non-SAP environments
- Familiar, Easy to use : – It is easy to use and support native Microsoft Office tools (e.g. Excel) and web browsers accessing a central database.
- Align Financial and Operational plans : – It helps to determine financial goals and operational plans with strategic objectives.
- Reduce budget cycle time : – It helps to reduce budget cycle time.
Let’s see each attribute of SAP BPC in detail,
It helps management team to formulate its vision, mission, core values, and objectives. The team develops strategic plans to uphold its competitive advantage in the marketplace. It helps them to answer the following questions.
- What does corporate want to be?
- What to do?
- How to measure what we do?
- What do operating units need to do to achieve corporate objectives?
It is not just a prediction of future results. It is also a plan of actions and expected operations of the organization over the next year. Budgeting is done for proactive management and measurement of corporate performance.
- How to execute corporate strategy at operating unit level?
- How to measure what operating units do?
- What is the quantitative execution plan of operating units?
It ensures performance progress is monitored, problems are anticipated, and continuous improvement efforts are promoted.
- How to measure that we perform towards achieving our targets and objectives?
- What information would help management decision making?
- How to control performance of corporate?
It is the act of predicting outcomes. It is done throughout the year to reflect changes that have occurred both in the internal and external environment. It determines how the internal or external environment impact on the original plans and budgets? The main objective is to provide more accurate information for less risk management planning and decision making.
What is EPM in SAP?
The EPM solution use is widening over the financial divisions. It is similar to CPM (Corporate Performance Management), BPM( Business Performance Management) and FPM (Finance Performance Management). EPM is being used as a unique repository to manage relevant information.
SAP BPC Architecture
SAP BPC Architecture. It uses various business rules and script logics for doing the planning. The key components in BPC architecture are shown in the image below.
BPC Administration allows administrators to perform maintenance and setup tasks for BPC client applications.
How to start BPC administration
BPC financial administration has two interfaces; a client application and a web interface. The administration action pane lists the available tasks for both interfaces
To start BPC administration
- Open a browser and type http://<server name>/osoft, where <server name> is the name of your BPC server.
- From the Windows Start menu, select SAP > BPC
- From your Windows Desktop, click the BPC icon
- From the Launch page, select BPC Administration
- From the Administration action pane, select the desired task
The console client is a Microsoft explorer-like window. Where we manage items such as application sets, applications, business rules, dimensions and business process flows. The browser client allows to control application set and application properties, as well as maintain BPC web parameters.
Creating a new dimension
Dimensions represent the entities of a business (e.g., accounts, company codes, and categories). They represent the master, text, and hierarchy data for each of the business entities.
It is possible to create new dimensions in a BPC application set. There is no restriction to create a number of dimensions in SAP BPC. These dimensions then become shared dimensions that are available for use in any application within the appset.
Some dimensions are required dimensions. It must exist in all the applications within an application set. While the dimension type determines the default properties to be included in the dimension. It is possible to add additional properties as needed.
Required in each application
- A = Account type dimension
- C = Category type dimension
- E = Entity type dimension
- T = Time type dimension
Required in each application set
- R = Currency type dimension
Needed to validate currencies that are input in Entity type dimension. This may not be part of any applications within the application set
Required for Intercompany Eliminations
- I = Intercompany
It is also possible to create additional dimensions as a requirement
Un = User defined dimension type. For each user-defined dimension, the number ‘n’ will be incremented. For e.g; U1, U2, U3 and so on
Select Dimension Library on the left side. The action pane will display the related dimension tasks.
To create a new dimension, click on “Add a new dimension”.
Similarly, it is possible to copy, modify, process and delete dimensions. While adding dimensions, you need to enter reference type.
Next in this SAP BPC training, we will learn about BPC reporting.
BPC for Office combines the power of BPC with the rich functionality of Microsoft Excel , Word, and Powerpoint. With BPC for Office, we have all of the Microsoft functionality we are used to. On top of it documents, worksheets, and slideshows can be linked directly to the BPC database that has Company’s reporting data.
BPC for Office allows to collect data, build reports, perform real-time analysis and publish reports in a variety of formats. You can save your reports so that you can use them disconnected from the database. You can take reports completely offline and distribute them based on user access rights
A sample layout looks as follows
BPC security is managed in Administration Console. There are four key components in BPC security?
- Users : It is used to add users to the environment and manage their access rights
- Teams : You can define a group of users with same access rights
- Data Access Profiles : It enables setting up profiles for tasks to be performed.
- Task Profiles : It is used to set up profiles and enable access to data in models.
- BPC definition or SAP BPC means: A SAP module that provides planning, budget, forecast, and financial consolidation capabilities.
- BPC stands for Business Planning and Consolidation.
- SAP BPC provides you with a single view of financial and operational data.
- SAP BPC delivers built-in functionalities for
- SAP BPC Administration is a tool that allows administrators to perform setup and maintenance tasks for BPC client applications.
- SAP BPC supports Microsoft Excel, Word, and Powerpoint. SAP Business Planning Consolidation for Office allows to collect data, build reports, perform real-time analysis and publish reports in a variety of formats.
- Global (EN)
- Poland (PL)
- Latvia (LV)
- Lithuania (LT)
- Central Asia
This website collects cookies to deliver better user experience
SAP Business Planning and Consolidation
Efficient budgeting with SAP Business Planning and Consolidation
How can we get in touch?
SAP S/4HANA DEPLOYMENT OPTIONS: Which One Is Better for Your Business?
Just leave your e-mail and find out how you can do it.
If you are looking for an SAP Global Strategic Supplier or Technology Partner for your business, fill out the form below, and we will contact you at short notice.
What is SAP Business Planning and Consolidation (SAP BPC)?
SAP BPC is a tool that supports all financial transactions occurring in a business and meets major challenges of financial and planning and economic departments, including:
- financial planning
- financial plan and budget approval
- creating financial reports
- consolidation of reporting
- budget execution control
- budget adjustments (in needed)
It’s a solution for businesses that strive to automate their planning, budgeting, or calculation processes and simplify report preparation, which means reducing time spent on closing financial statements.
SAP BPC integrates with third-party solutions, supports data import and export from the other enterprise management systems, and it is particularly effective when used with the other SAP products.
SAP Business Planning and Consolidation (SAP BPC) is a solution for financial performance management
Let’s explore key SAP BPC’s strengths
One software product for different financial processes, including planning, forecasting, budgeting, consolidation, reporting, etc.
Implementing multiple user interfaces and using all popular business tools, e.g., MC Excel.
SAP Analytics Cloud
A tandem of SAP BPC and SAP Analytics Cloud means advanced planning, visualization, and forecasting features.
SAP BPC is embedded in SAP S/4HANA, which provides access to data in real time.
Easy reporting process
While building and configuring reports, you don’t need the additional programming tools or help from the IT department.
Convenience of consolidation
Thanks to the extensible data model, you can consolidate reports by different criteria, hierarchies, currencies, etc.
LeverX’s experience will help your business overcome key planning challenges
LeverX consultants have extensive knowledge and hands-on experience in delivering successful planning, budgeting, forecasting, reporting, and financial consolidation projects for a number of SAP customers.
We’ll be glad to put your vision of strategic and financial planning into practice with the flexible tools, SAP BPC and SAP BI-IP.
SAP BPC might need integration with SAP ERP or S/4 HANA (for the standard BPC solution), as well as the latest Embedded BPC can also be deployed.
We work with any BPC version (7.5 to 11 for BW/4HANA) and support with all the related tasks, e.g.:
- SAP BPC health check and consulting
- SAP Planning Implementation services in the domain of Sales, Retail, Oil & Gas, Energy, and more
- BPC Standard (10.x) deployed in a traditional BW environment as well as on the HANA platform
- BPC 11.0 for SAP BW/4HANA
- SAP BPC upgrade from any version to any version
- SAP BPC support, issue fixing, or new functionality implemented in any version
Benefits of implementing SAP Business Planning and Consolidation with LeverX
Global system integrator
- LeverX is an International company with 14 offices in 10 countries that specializes in SAP Implementation and customization .
- Full-cycle technology consulting, development, and cost-effective implementation services for successful business transformation and sustainability.
- We offer custom software development services to companies to deliver tailor-made solutions that cater to clients' specific requirements.
Technology & Management
- Short engagement ramp-up and project set-up , strong management
- Continuous investment in innovation and early adoption of cutting-edge technologies ( Data Science , IoT , Artificial intelligence , Big Data , Blockchain etc.)
- Creation of projects in accordance with ISO 9001 , ISO 27001 , ISO 22301 , ISO 55001 quality and safety standards.
- 20+ years of working with SAP solutions . LeverX is an SAP-certified partner and preferred vendor.
- 1 600 IT-experts with deep knowledge of the latest SAP technologies and solutions.
- 950+ successful projects . We help companies of all sizes and across various industries to leverage the power of SAP.
The Way to Success With LeverX
What happens next?
Our experts will reach out to you for a thorough discussion of your specific needs and requirements.
If your project involves sensitive information, we will sign an NDA to ensure the confidentiality and security of your data.
Our team will prepare a customized project proposal with scope, timeline, and budget for your informed decisions.
- NEW TO SAP EPM & BPC
- ALREADY USING SAP EPM & BPC
- TRAINING & EDUCATION
- TECHNICAL & FUNCTIONAL SERVICES
- PROGRAM MANAGEMENT
- HOSTING & MANAGED SERVICE
- BPC APPLICATION REVIEW + EPM ASSESSMENT
- SAP BPC ROADMAP WORKSHOP
- EPM - ENTERPRISE PERFORMANCE MANAGEMENT
- xP&A - EXTENDED PLANNING & ANALYSIS
- BPC - BUSINESS PLANNING & CONSOLIDATION
- BI - BUSINESS INTELLIGENCE
- DISCLOSURE MANAGEMENT
- S/4HANA GROUP REPORTING
- SAC CALCULATOR
- SAP FINANCIAL CONSOLIDATION
- CASE STUDIES
- EPM PERFORMANCE CENTER
- EPM SUMMIT NETWORK
- WEBINAR LIBRARY
What is SAP BPC?
SAP Business Planning and Consolidation (BPC) is SAP’s flagship product for planning, budgeting, forecasting, and both legal and management consolidations. SAP BPC provides a highly scalable, robust database combined with business process and logic capabilities to provide a true Enterprise Performance Management (EPM) platform. SAP BPC is a unified solution that does not require individual software components to perform a core set of business functions and tasks.
Let’s begin to understand BPC’s capabilities with an overview of the five core EPM business processes it is most commonly used to address.
- Planning Planning is typically defined as long-range planning spanning multiple years, that can be entered in any combination of periodicity (week, month, quarter year). Some companies use models with strategic or long-range planning that span years or decades into the future. These plans are usually at a higher level than the budget or forecast. The planning cycle also combines a variety of financial and non-financial information to form a complete view. BPC provides a platform to integrate business planning, connecting strategy, operations and financial processes.
- Budgeting A budget cycle is a full outlook for the upcoming year based on your business calendar. Some budgets start out with predefined assumptions or targets (top-down), while others begin with a set of detailed inputs from various participants across the organization (bottom-up). It is quite common for organizations to develop a budget with a combination of both top-down and bottom-up assumptions, with multiple versions being developed during an iterative and collaborative process.
- Forecasting Many companies have abandoned the traditional 12-month budget in favor of a rolling forecast, which looks at the remaining months of the year and a full 12-18 months (or more) into the future. BPC easily combines the actual periods with forecast periods into one category or version. This facilitates more efficient reporting and analysis. For example, the May forecast version (category) would have four periods of actual data (January – April), and at least eight periods of forecast data. This also allows users to easily compare the current forecast to previous forecast periods.
- Consolidations BPC has built-in financial intelligence including robust legal and management consolidation capabilities. These capabilities include the ability to import data from various data sources. SAP BPC customers can enjoy a variety of integration options, including real-time consolidations with SAP’s flagship ERP solution, S/4HANA. BPC also fully supports non-SAP ERP systems. Many BPC users have multiple ERPs – one of our customers had so many acquisitions they consolidate over 90 different GLs with different COAs. Additional consolidation features include currency translation, intercompany eliminations, allocations, partial ownership, equity pick-up, journals, and reporting and analysis. Reporting and analysis features include P&L, Balance Sheet, Cash Flow statements to accommodate internal and external financial reporting requirements.
- Legal and Management Reporting & Analysis for both Operations and Finance BPC enables a wide variety of reporting and analysis formats including what-if scenarios with real-time modeling, by leveraging Excel to dynamically read data and write back to the database. Users can easily develop both ad-hoc and production reports, including financial statements, in their required format. BPC includes a book publication wizard within the Excel interface that dynamically generates any combination of cost centers, profit centers, product lines, etc. and product books into a distributable PDF document. An optional Disclosure Management solution is available from SAP to help automate filing with various regulatory agencies, including SEC.
SAP BPC Versions Read Less
BPC currently supports several database platforms, but SAP will eventually phase into ongoing support of two main platforms, described below.
Version 1, BPC Microsoft 10.1 is the latest version that is available on the Microsoft technology stack, and leverages the latest versions of Microsoft SQL Server and Analysis Services.
Version 2, BPC 11, version for BW/4HANA , is the most recent version of BPC, and leverages SAP’s HANA in memory database as the engine. BW/4HANA was released in Q4 of 2016 and is the next-generation version of SAP’s Data Warehouse software. Much like SAP’s introduction of S/4HANA as the successor to ECC, BW/4HANA is not just an upgrade from BW, but an entirely new platform fundamentally changing the way SAP approaches EPM. BPC 11 allows cloud deployment across a variety of platforms including Amazon Web Services (AWS), Microsoft Azure, Google Cloud and SAP’s HANA Enterprise Cloud (HEC). Column5 has developed flexible options allowing customers to deploy BPC as a cloud service across those same platforms, with added private and public infrastructure service options.
Both versions of BPC use the same Excel Add-in (Analysis Plug-in and EPM Plug-in), but may exhibit additional functionality and features when enabled in Excel, depending on your backend database.
BPC supports two model types - Standard and Embedded . For a more detailed comparison of BPC Standard vs. Embedded please visit " SAP BPC NW 10.1 Standard and Embedded Compared ".
The Standard model is a BPC model structure (or cube) with a single account dimension. The Embedded model structure supports multiple ‘key figures’ and shares more of the SAP ERP structures, reducing replication of both data and master data (dimensions). BPC Microsoft 10.1 supports the Standard configuration. BPC 11, version for BW/4HANA supports both the Standard and Embedded configuration, and can be customized to run the two side-by-side. Customers who are using S/4HANA also have the option to leverage pre-built content, known as “BPC Optimized for S/4HANA”. Column5 can help you determine which model configuration (Standard, Embedded or both) meets your existing and ongoing business requirements.
SAP Analytics Cloud provides cutting-edge visualization capabilities along with advanced analytics, combining business intelligence, planning and predictive analytics. To better understand the benefits of SAP Analytics Cloud with BPC please see our blog entitled “ Using SAP Analytics Cloud as a Client to BPC .”
History of SAP BPC Read Less
In 2007, SAP acquired the foundation of today’s BPC solution from OutlookSoft, a software company founded in 1999 by two of Hyperion Software’s key executives. A couple of years earlier, Arbor Software (original developer of the Essbase multidimensional OLAP engine) merged with Hyperion Software and decided to move forward with the Essbase database as the platform for future software development. This helped ignite the vision for the founders of OutlookSoft: They wanted to build a next generation Enterprise Performance Management (EPM) solution on a robust, open and multi-dimensional platform, leveraging Microsoft Excel as the database’s primary interface.
Taking advantage of a unique opportunity to develop the solution on the Microsoft technology stack, OutlookSoft leveraged both Microsoft SQL Server and Microsoft Analysis Services, providing the most complete integration with Microsoft Office. Hyperion was eventually acquired by Oracle and OutlookSoft was acquired by SAP.
BPC was originally designed to leverage Microsoft Excel with planning, budgeting and consolidation capabilities, along with patented technology to interface with the Microsoft technology stack. Not even Microsoft could create a more efficient interface.
SAP BPC Today Read Less
BPC also includes Business Process Flows (BPFs) that can be used as a formal workflow for both financial and operational processes, or as a menu to organize various assets including input forms, reports, books and dashboards.
BPC attracts users with its innovative user experience, including native Excel integration. BPC’s founders at OutlookSoft understood that Excel was crucial for finance users to accomplish their daily tasks. Copying and pasting information into a proprietary tool or using a web interface cannot match the flexibility, power, variety, and convenience of Excel. They successfully turned Excel into a “window to the database” and they removed many of the traditional pain points previously associated with Excel.
Today, the Excel Add-in for BPC is called Analysis Office. Analysis Office (AO) is comprised of two “Plug-ins”, the Analysis Plug-in and the EPM Plug-in. Additional information along with recommended use cases from SAP can be found in the . In summary, SAP recommends the following:
- For any BPC Standard model, SAP recommends using the EPM Plug-in.
- For the BPC Embedded model, SAP recommends using the Analysis Plug-in due to its superior integration into BW metadata. The EPM Plug-in has some architectural limitations and will not receive any functional enhancements on the Embedded model.
- Both EPM and Analysis Plug-ins will be maintained and developed as part of the Analysis Office release based on these recommendations.
SAP has invested heavily into improving BPC since the OutlookSoft acquisition. Today, BPC’s Excel interface is truly exceptional – we think it’s the best on the market. Please contact us to experience the latest version of BPC through an informative demonstration and personalized conversation.
In addition to the built-in financial intelligence capabilities, BPC is also a robust analytic application development platform. BPC can solve a variety of business needs that fall outside the core five standard business processes. Rather than making sacrifices and changes to your existing processes, BPC can be configured to meet your specific requirements; it is not limited by a software platform. This flexibility is key as businesses evolve and you make processes improve. The BPC platform allows customers to be nimble and dynamic in their design and to expand their use of the solution as business grows or changes.
SAP BPC Customer Profile Read Less
There are over 6,000 BPC customers worldwide. While they all share the core common set of capabilities, due to the flexible nature of the platform, each customer has a unique BPC implementation. They can configure the solution with their “secret sauce” and other best practices to give them a competitive edge in their industry. Customers range from small and medium-sized businesses to top ten members of the Fortune 500.
SAP BPC Demo Read Less
We invite you to take advantage of a free demonstration and workshop from Column5 that can show how your organization can benefit from SAP BPC or SAP Analytics Cloud.
Death of the Budget - Long live the Rolling Forecast
What Should an SAP BPC Implementation Team Look Like?
5 Overlooked Features of BPC
Y ou Might Be in Excel Hell If...
Replace a Working Spreadsheet Based Forecasting Model with SAP BPC?
3 Reasons You Will Be Happy w / BPC
11 Dirty Secrets of EPM Projects
7 Deadly Sins of a BPC Implementation
Looking to upgrade from BPC v7.x to 10.x?
Download the FREE Performance Tips eBook!
Column5 Consulting Group, LLC
2820 S Alma School Rd
Chandler, AZ 85286
Toll Free: +1.800.360.7839
Email: [email protected]
Column5 Consulting UK
19 Highfield Rd, Edgbaston
Birmingham, B15 3BH
Phone: +44 20 7183 0760
- Consulting & Implementation
- Training & Education
- Technical & Functional Services
- Program Management
- Hosting & Managed Service
- BPC Application Review + EPM Assessment
- SAP BPC Roadmap Workshop
- Disclosure Management
- S/4HANA Group Reporting
- SAP Analytics Cloud
- SAC Calculator
- SAP Financial Consolidation
- Case Studies
- EPM Performance Center
- EPM Summit Network
- Webinar Library