- Schools directory
- Resources Jobs Schools directory News Search
French numbers 1-100
Age range: 11-14
Resource type: Worksheet/Activity
- Share through email
- Share through twitter
- Share through linkedin
- Share through facebook
- Share through pinterest
Worksheet practising French numbers 1-100
Creative Commons "NoDerivatives"
Your rating is required to reflect your happiness.
It's good to leave some feedback.
Something went wrong, please try again later.
Needed a worksheet for cover for numbers. Just perfect!
Empty reply does not make any sense for the end user
Fantastic resources! It's good that it has the numbers on the side to support weaker students but there is still plenty of variety.
A lovely variety of exercises.
Thanks for adding answers too - great for cover!
Great sheet with so many varied activities.
Report this resource to let us know if it violates our terms and conditions. Our customer service team will review your report and will be in touch.
Not quite what you were looking for? Search by keyword to find the right resource:
French Numbers (numéros français)
Worksheet for writing French numbers
- Google Classroom
- Microsoft Teams
- Download PDF
Resources you can trust
Practising numbers up to 99
Have you used this resource?
Resources you might like
French Numbers 1 100 Printable
There are many kinds of languages in this world, but French is the most important among all kinds of languages in the world. French is the world's most important language besides Romance, Portuguese, and Spanish..
Table of Images 👆
- French Numbers 1 100
- French Numbers 1 To 100 Pronunciation
- French Numbers 1 Through 100
- French Counting Numbers 1 100
- French Numbers 1 100 Free Printable
- French Ordinal Numbers 1 To 100
What is French?
There are many kinds of languages in this world, but French is the most important among all kinds of languages in the world. French is the world's most important language besides Romance, Portuguese, and Spanish.
In the world, this language is ranked 11th as the most widely used language. In 1999, there were more than 77 million people who spoke French as their first language. Meanwhile, there are 128 million people in the world who use French as their second language.
Not only that, but French is also used as the official language of several communities or organizations. Examples are the United Nations, the European Union, and FIFA. Hence, it is essential for young students to start their French learning activities as young as possible.
Meanwhile, official speakers of French are located in various countries such as Italy, Egypt, Cambodia, India, Laos, the United States, the United Kingdom, and Vietnam. Well, other countries besides France that have a majority French-speaking population are Tunisia, Algeria, and Morocco.
What are the Characteristics of the French?
Since French is one of the most important and widely spoken languages, what are the characteristics of this language?
- In general, there are 26 phonemes in French. All of it consists of 5 vowels and 21 consonants.
- Although many say that French is difficult to learn, that language has simple grammar.
- In addition, French has several punctuation marks and accents. These two things affect the reading of the word in French.
- There are several things that affect French grammar such as letters, word components, pronouns, and personal pronouns.
What are the Easy Tips to Master French?
There are many ways to learn French . An example is taking a course at a French institute in cooperation with the French Embassy. These institutions exist in various countries so it is not difficult to find them.
Apart from that, there are several other ways to make yourself proficient in French. So, how to master French with confidence?
- The first thing you should do is listen to French, especially when it comes to spoken communication. The various letters in French are a collection of symbols that can represent the sounds of the language. However, it cannot be used to describe intonation and tone of voice. Well, the best way to do this is to listen to movies or songs in French.
- After listening to French, try to say a few words in French. By practicing speaking French, you will be able to train yourself to speak French grammatically.
- The most important thing to do is be consistent in practicing French. You can practice in the room alone. Look in the mirror while practicing French. This will make you more confident in speaking French.
- You can also use flashcards with words in French. By taking the card with you wherever you go, it will be easy for you to learn French when you are in various places. So, you will also be confident to speak French in public.
- Find a friend who is from France or a friend who is proficient in French. You can find that person on social media or from the recommendations of your other friend
We also have more printable number you may like: Printable Number 5 Tracing Worksheets Adult Paint By Numbers Printable Adult Paint By Number Printable
Why Should You Learn French?
French is one of the most important languages you have to learn. The reason is, there are many things that now require expertise in French. Besides that, through French learning exercise , you will also allow you to get many other benefits. So, here are some reasons why you need to learn French.
- There are many companies that need employees who are proficient in French. This is because France is one of the main destinations for world investors and has a big economy. Therefore, French is much needed in today's job market. By learning French and speaking it fluently, your chances of being accepted by various companies will also be greater.
- Apart from that, French also helps you when traveling to various countries where the majority speak French. Especially when you are on vacation in France, you really need French language skills. In France, there are many cool tourist destinations so coming there will be a pleasant experience for you. You will enjoy your vacation in France more if you can speak French well.
- Not only that, but French is also one of the main requirements for several foreign scholarships. In particular, is a scholarship to study in France. So, if you want to pursue higher education abroad, you should master several foreign languages, including French.
- Because French is widely spoken in the world, many books are written in French. It makes you able to master many things and get knowledge if you are good at speaking French.
- French is also easy to learn. It's a fun language that won't let you get bored while learning it.
- In addition, French can also be used to learn other languages. Examples are Italian, Portuguese, and Spanish. English is also easier to learn if you can speak French. That's because some English vocabulary comes from French.
Article written by Adelina M.K., last updated on Sep 14, 2023 and edited by Printablee Team.
More printable images tagged with:
Have something to tell us?
Dec 19, 2022
I found the French Numbers 1-100 Printable resource to be incredibly helpful for practicing and learning French numbers. It's a simple and straightforward guide that has saved me time and effort. Thank you for providing such a valuable resource!
Sep 17, 2022
The printable images of French numbers 1 to 100 are a helpful tool for learning and practicing counting in French, providing an easy reference and visual aid to enhance comprehension and retention.
Sep 27, 2021
I found the French Numbers 1-100 Printable resource very helpful and convenient for learning and practicing French numbers. Thank you for providing such a useful tool!
Jun 21, 2021
I found the French Numbers 1-100 Printable resource very helpful and easy to use. It's a great tool for anyone looking to learn and practice French numbers.
Mar 6, 2021
Great resource for learning French numbers! The printable format makes it easy to practice and memorize from 1 to 100. Thank you for this helpful tool!
Large Printable Number Cards 1 20
Printable Number 2
Large Printable Numbers 1 30
Printable Mickey Mouse Red Number 1
Printable Number Grid
Printable Number Words 1 10
Find free printable content.
french numbers worksheet
Resource types, all resource types, french numbers worksheet.
- Rating Count
- Price (Ascending)
- Price (Descending)
- Most Recent
French Numbers Worksheets Les Nombres NO PREP Activities
French Numbers NOMBRES - Numbers Chart, Worksheets , Listening Exercises, Quizzes
- Easel Activity
French Numbers 1-100 Worksheets and Games | Les nombres 1 à 100
FRENCH Numbers - Worksheets - Nombre du jour (jusqu'à 9999) - 3-4 Digit Numbers
French Numbers - Worksheets - Nombres - pages d'activités - French Activities
Counting and Representing Numbers 1-20 | French Kindergarten Math Worksheets
- Google Apps™
French Color By Number Summer Mystery Pictures NO PREP worksheets
French Math Number Sense Worksheets : Autumn(fall) // Sens du nombre: automne
French Numbers Worksheets and Puzzle Activities in French Les Nombres BUNDLE
French Number Sense Worksheets 1 to 10 | Sens du Nombre 1 à 10 Fiches de Travail
FRENCH Number Tracing Practice Worksheets - Tracer les chiffres
French Numbers 0-30 Worksheet
Les nombres 1-20 NO PREP FRENCH Math Numbers 1-20 worksheets
NUMBERS IN FRENCH Word Search Puzzle Worksheet Activity - Les Nombres
French - Numbers and Counting 1-20 - 12 Worksheets
French Numbers Worksheets Les Nombres Mazes Numbers in French FSL Fun NO PREP
French numbers practice to 100 practice worksheets
- Word Document File
French Numbers Vocabulary Worksheets - Les Numéros en Français - No Prep
Joyeux Noël - Les Couleurs French Christmas Colors Color by Number Worksheet
French Numbers 1-10 Practice Worksheets / Fiches activités Les Nombres 1-10
French Letters, Numbers , Shapes & Colors MEGA Bundle Worksheets & Flash Cards
French Fall Theme Tracing Alphabet, Numbers , Colors & Shapes Worksheets Bundle
Black & White French Numbers Dinosaurs 0 to 15 : Flashcards, Worksheets & Games
French Counting Numbers Dinosaurs 0 to 15 : Flashcards, Worksheets & Game Cards
- We're hiring
- Help & FAQ
- Student privacy
- Terms of service
- Tell us what you think