One Page Pitch
Organizational Restructuring Powerpoint Presentation Slides
Restructuring of business models simplifies management reorders and removes barriers to output. Charts are prepared to improve decision-making, better organize present needs, and make the model more profitable. Check out our efficiently designed Organizational Restructuring template to enhance communication and the decision-making process. It also gives a brief idea about simplifying management, reordering the companys organizational hierarchy, and removing barriers to productivity. This proposal can be helpful for change management officers in corporate restructuring. The outline of this template covers the organizations current situation analysis, including current business processes, roles and responsibilities, and change readiness assessment. Further, this proposal includes Business Restructuring Approaches, Strategic organizational chart, restructuring readiness checklist, restructuring strategies, and risks associated with them. This template also covers organization risk identification, opportunities in restructuring the company workflow, mitigation plans, and process. Further, it involves employee training plans, new communication plans. This organizations restructuring deck includes post-implementation KPIs, surveys, timelines, and performance measurement reports. Download our 100 percent editable and customizable template by booking a free demo with our research or design team. Get access now.
These PPT Slides are compatible with Google Slides
Compatible With Google Slides
- Google Slides is a new FREE Presentation software from Google.
- All our content is 100% compatible with Google Slides.
- Just download our designs, and upload them to Google Slides and they will work automatically.
- Amaze your audience with SlideTeam and Google Slides.
Want Changes to This PPT Slide? Check out our Presentation Design Services
Get Presentation Slides in WideScreen
Get This In WideScreen
- WideScreen Aspect ratio is becoming a very popular format. When you download this product, the downloaded ZIP will contain this product in both standard and widescreen format.
- Some older products that we have may only be in standard format, but they can easily be converted to widescreen.
- To do this, please open the SlideTeam product in Powerpoint, and go to
- Design ( On the top bar) -> Page Setup -> and select "On-screen Show (16:9)” in the drop down for "Slides Sized for".
- The slide or theme will change to widescreen, and all graphics will adjust automatically. You can similarly convert our content to any other desired screen aspect ratio.
- Add a user to your subscription for free
PowerPoint presentation slides
This complete deck covers various topics and highlights important concepts. It has PPT slides which cater to your business needs. This complete deck presentation emphasizes Organizational Restructuring Powerpoint Presentation Slides and has templates with professional background images and relevant content. This deck consists of total of sixty two slides. Our designers have created customizable templates, keeping your convenience in mind. You can edit the color, text and font size with ease. Not just this, you can also add or delete the content if needed. Get access to this fully editable complete presentation by clicking the download button below.
Please let us know your primary area of interest so that we can recommend the right products to you
Do you want to remove this product from your favourites?
People who downloaded this PowerPoint presentation also viewed the following :
- Complete Decks , All Decks , Strategy
- Business Restructuring ,
- Company Reorganization Process ,
- Corporate Restructuring ,
- Change management
Content of this Powerpoint Presentation
Slide 1 : This slide introduces Organization Restructuring. State Your Company Name and begin. Slide 2 : This slide states Agenda of the presentation. Slide 3 : This slide presents Table of Content for the presentation. Slide 4 : This slide shows title for 'Current situation analysis'. Slide 5 : This slide depicts the current situation of the company covering low revenues and high operating cost for the FY 2016 to FY 2019. Slide 6 : This slide highlights 'Productivity/KPIs Below Market Standards'. Slide 7 : This slide covers current business process starting from workflow design, information systems, etc. Slide 8 : This slide displays Problems in Current Roles and Responsibilities. Slide 9 : This slide presents title for 'Change readiness'. Slide 10 : This slide covers organization management and leadership readiness component and status. Slide 11 : This slide covers organization operational readiness component and status such as not yet prepared, etc. Slide 12 : This slide covers organization technical readiness component and status such as moderately prepared, etc. Slide 13 : This slide covers organization cultural readiness with readiness component and status. Slide 14 : This slide exhibits title for three topics that will be covered next in the template. Slide 15 : This slide covers different approaches to business restructuring which are turnover management, financial restructuring, etc. Slide 16 : This slide covers organizational chart where chairman is at the top of the hierarchy and the other key board members with sub members. Slide 17 : This slide depicts continued content. Slide 18 : This slide covers the checklist for restructuring organization such as identifying strategic divisions and roles, etc. Slide 19 : This slide highlights title for elemets of 'Restructuring organization'. Slide 20 : This slide covers the organizational restructuring strategies such as downsizing, starburst, verticalization, etc. Slide 21 : This slide covers the bifurcation of organizational restructuring downsizing strategy such as workforce reduction, work redesign, etc. Slide 22 : This slide covers the problems with downsizing strategies such as early retirement incentives, etc. Slide 23 : This slide covers the starburst strategies such as strong strategic fit, strong operational fit, etc. Slide 24 : This slide covers the problems associated with starburst strategy if not implemented properly such as impact on ROI, etc. Slide 25 : This slide covers the state of verticalization that has been assessed on six broad parameters. Slide 26 : This slide covers the risk associated with verticalization strategy such as domino effect and technology evolution. Slide 27 : This slide displays title for three topics to be covered next in the template. Slide 28 : This slide covers the over all risk identification for business such as revenue improvement, cost reduction, etc. Slide 29 : This slide covers the over all opportunities in restructuring of the organization such as financial benefits, etc. Slide 30 : This slide covers organization people readiness based on business unit/ product group actions and training. Slide 31 : This slide covers organization systems readiness based on information, communication technology, content and business application. Slide 32 : This slide presents title for 'Mitigation strategies'. Slide 33 : This slide exhibits organization restructuring process. Slide 34 : This slide shows business model after restructuring. Slide 35 : This slide covers continued content. Slide 36 : This slide covers roles and responsibilities of the management team after the process of restructuring in the organization. Slide 37 : This slide covers roles and responsibilities of the team leaders, team members, sub-teams, etc. Slide 38 : This slide covers the transition plan for management, communications, HR, staff reallocation, etc. Slide 39 : This slide displays Gantt chart representing the various tasks and subtasks to be performed. Slide 40 : This slide highlights 'Restructuring Organization Framework'. Slide 41 : This slide covers the business process after implementing the organizational restructuring program. Slide 42 : This slide covers the communication plan after implementing organizational restructuring which includes audience, etc. Slide 43 : This slide presents continued content. Slide 44 : This slide exhibits title for 'Evaluation post measures'. Slide 45 : This slide shows 'Restructuring Organization Impact'. Slide 46 : This slide covers the survey conducted for employees after organization restructuring which includes cultural dimensions. Slide 47 : This slide depicts 'Restructuring Organization Results'. Slide 48 : This slide covers the timeline for restructuring the organization in four phases. Slide 49 : This slide illustrates 'Restructuring Organization Budget'. Slide 50 : This slide covers the challenge in reporting several performance indices. Slide 51 : This slide exhibits 'Controls and Reporting After Organizational Restructuring'. Slide 52 : This slide covers the KPI’s such as sales vs expenses, expenses by department, sales volumes trend, etc. Slide 53 : This slide displays Icons for Organizational Restructuring. Slide 54 : This slide is titled as Additional Slides for moving forward. Slide 55 : This is About Us slide to show company specifications etc. Slide 56 : This is Our Mission slide with related imagery and text. Slide 57 : This is a Timeline slide. Show data related to time intervals here. Slide 58 : This slide shows Post It Notes. Post your important notes here. Slide 59 : This slide provides Clustered chart with two products comparison. Slide 60 : This slide depicts Venn diagram with text boxes. Slide 61 : This slide contains Puzzle with related icons and text. Slide 62 : This is a Thank You slide with address, contact numbers and email address.
Organizational Restructuring Powerpoint Presentation Slides with all 67 slides:
Use our Organizational Restructuring Powerpoint Presentation Slides to effectively help you save your valuable time. They are readymade to fit into any presentation structure.
Ratings and Reviews
by Donnell Bradley
June 17, 2022
by Devon Ferguson
June 16, 2022
Business Reorganization Plan
What do you think of this template.
Business owners should periodically assess how to improve financial results. One course of action often considered is whether a business should be restructured in order to achieve required performance levels. Before pursuing this strategy, a business reorganization plan should be thoroughly evaluated. Important discussion points will normally include why restructuring might be needed, what is required and how to implement the resulting strategies.
One of the most common reasons to restructure a company is the desire to prepare it for a sale, merger or employee buyout. Another common motivation involves reorganizing the business for transfer to family members. With a challenging economy, a third reason for possible restructuring is the difficulty of keeping sales results above a financial break-even point. An additional key reason to review a business reorganization is in preparation for major growth involving new products or services. In some other cases, legal and financial reasons might dictate a restructuring alternative.
The business restructuring process typically involves diagnosis, planning and implementation. The diagnosis phase is similar to a feasibility study and includes assessing a variety of possible business scenarios. The planning stage requires the formulation of detailed operational and strategic plans. Implementation will be closely tied to the business restructuring plan that was approved by business owners and all other important stakeholders. Anticipate that the diagnosis and planning parts of the process will require a minimum of several months and often more than a year.
When a reorganization plan is developed and approved, the resulting plan effectively supersedes the company’s original business plan. This is likely to be more detailed and time-sensitive than a traditional plan. One key to success is how effective business owners and managers are in adapting to changes during the implementation phase.
This template will be primarily useful for company leaders when preparing a company’s development strategy. You can describe in detail all stages of the implementation of your strategy and define the responsible persons and indicators to measure the effectiveness of the work.
Also, this template will be useful for startups when preparing for a meeting with business angels or investment funds. You can describe a plan of action to reorganize the work of the company and indicate the required funds and the payback period of the investment.
Crisis managers can use the slides of this template when preparing to reorganize unprofitable businesses and to implement measures to increase profits. University professors can use the slides in this template to prepare courses on business restructuring or business planning in a crisis.
Also, this template can be used by engineers when drawing up a plan for reorganizing production lines and creating modern high-tech automated systems.
Business Reorganization Plan is a professional and modern template that contains seven stylish and fully editable slides. If necessary, you can change all the elements of the slide in accordance with your corporate requirements. This template will be useful for startups, company executives, crisis managers, financial analysts. The Business Reorganization Plan template will organically complement your presentations and will be a great addition to your collection of professional presentations.
Target Audience Template
Lead Gen Marketing Funnel
Market and Sales Analysis
Mission Vision Values
Voice of Customer
Agile Product Roadmap
Profit & Loss
Incident Response Plan
You dont have access, please change your membership plan., great you're all signed up..., verify your account.
PowerSlides.com will email you template files that you've chosen to dowload.
Please make sure you've provided a valid email address! Sometimes, our emails can end up in your Promotions/Spam folder.
Simply, verify your account by clicking on the link in your email.
You are using an outdated browser. Please upgrade your browser to improve your experience.
Restructuring PowerPoint Templates
- Price <= $5.99
- Price > $5.99
Change Management Plan PowerPoint Template
Login to use this feature
Add-to-favs lets you build a list for inspiration and future use.
Log in now to start adding your favs.
If you don't have one. A free account also gives you access to our free templates library
Reorganization PowerPoint Template
Galbraith Star Model PowerPoint Template
Reorganization 09 PowerPoint Template
Galbraith Star Model 01 PowerPoint Template
Business Continuity Plan PowerPoint Template
Reorganization 03 PowerPoint Template
Reorganization 10 PowerPoint Template
Reorganization 05 PowerPoint Template
Reorganization 11 PowerPoint Template
Reorganization 07 PowerPoint Template
Reorganization 04 PowerPoint Template
Necessary cookies are absolutely essential for the website to function properly. This category only includes cookies that ensures basic functionalities and security features of the website. These cookies do not store any personal information
Any cookies that may not be particularly necessary for the website to function and is used specifically to collect user personal data via ads, other embedded contents are termed as non-necessary cookies. It is mandatory to procure user consent prior to running these cookies on your website.
Check these out next
More Related Content
Slideshows for you ( 20 ).
Similar to business restructuring ( 20 )
More from Vishal Kachhdiya ( 13 )
Recently uploaded ( 20 )
- Introduction: • One of the dictionary meaning of word “restructuring” is “rearrangement” thus business restructuring refers to rearrangement of corporate structure . • It is a process by which a business organizations alters its present structure in order to create a new structure in the place of its existing structure. • Business restructuring may involve change in the asset structure, liability structure or both of them.
- Importance: In today‟s world, along with increasing focus on globalization and liberalization, there is free competition amongst businesses. So Business restructuring helps to identify the opportunities. It helps the business to survive and stay the fittest from the rest others. It plays an important role in the external and internal growth of the organization.
- Advantages: Strategic Benefit Economies of Scale Economies of Scope Economies of Vertical Integration Complementary Resources Tax Shields Utilization of Surplus Funds Managerial Effectiveness
- Reasons: To reduce the cost of operations for the company. To make company more competitive as compared to other peers in industry. To reduce the interest burden for the company.
- Advantages: To utilize the excess capacities. company will go for corporate restructuring so as to improve shareholders confidence in the company. Another reason for corporate restructuring is when company is into too many businesses or over diversified it may want to & concentrate only on one business
- Acquisition An Acquisition is an act of acquiring effective CONTROL by one company over assets or management of another company. Acquisition is also called as “TAKEOVER”
- Types of Acquisitions Asset Purchase Slump Sale. eg- Grasim sold sponge iron unit to Welspun power for 1030 crore. Itemized Sale. Share Purchase. eg – Daiichi sankyo company ltd has acquired controlling stake of Ranbaxy.
- Case Study- TATA - JLR deal Features of this acquisition- Tata Motors Ltd. announced the acquired two iconic British brands - Jaguar and Land Rover (JLR) from the US-based Ford Motors for US$ 2.3 billion. Purchase consideration were JLR's manufacturing plants, two advanced design centers in the UK, national sales companies spanning across the world, and also licenses of all necessary intellectual property rights.
- Why did TATA go for JLR? (Adv. Of Acquisition) Expanding its international footprint leveraging on in-house capabilities Enter the high-end premier segment of the global automobile market latest technology due to two advance design studios and technology Instant recognition competitive advantage as Corus was the main supplier of automotive high grade steel to JLR and other automobile industry in US and Europe
- Case Against Acquisition- (Disadvantages Of Acquisition) Ford purchased JLR at $5 bn and sold at almost half the price to TATA after operating it for losses. Ford failed to re-brand and integrate these luxury brands with its product portfolio Increased the earnings volatility. Had to Fuse in another US$ 1 billion in JLR. Tata Motors raised $3 billion (about Rs 12,000 crore) through bridge loans for 15 months from a clutch of banks, including JP Morgan, Citigroup, and State Bank of India
- Definition of Merger? The combining of two or more companies , generally by offering the stockholders of one company securities in the acquiring company in exchange of the surrender of their stocks.
- Types of Mergers? A) Vertical merger: Merger with supplier or customers. Ex : Kochi Refineries Ltd merges into Bharat Petroleum Corporation India. B) Horizontal merger: Between firms in the same kind of business. Ex : Centurion Bank of Punjab merging into HDFC
- Case study on ADIDAS-REEBOK Merger!!! In August 2005,german Adidas Salomon AG announced to acquire Reebok at an estimated value of $3.78 billion. At that time Adidas reported net income of $423 million per year whereas Reebok had an net income of $209 million. Merger was a sense because both companies competed for no.2 and no.3 positions following Nike being at the top.
- The facts of case-study?? Why merger done?? Advantages of merger?? Dis-advantages of merger??
- Demerger The tranfer by a company of one or more of its business division to another company which is newly set. It is a converse of merger. It result into two company i.e., demerged company and resultant company.
- Types of demergers The demergers may be of two types:- Split-up Demergers. Spin-off Demergers. Divestiture.
- Case Study On bajaj company The effective date of demerger of baja company was on 20th february 2008. Bajaj was demergered into Bajaj Auto Ltd. and Bajaj finance ltd. After demerger of bajaj 5.6% growth in the company.
- Other forms subsidiarisation: Transferring a business to a wholly owned subsidiary Under this option business gets transferred to a subsidiary and the parent company continue to hold 100% equity stake in the subsidiary Eg: EID Parry (india) limited transferred the parryware division to a wholly owned subsidiary (Parryware glamourooms pvt. Ltd.)
- Buyback of Shares Buyback is acquiring its own shares from the existing shareholders by the company. E.g.: Philips Electronics India Limited Gitanjali Gems Limited
- objectives To return surplus cash to shareholders as an alternative to a higher dividend payment or investing the surplus cash in existing or new operations. Adjust or change the company‟s capital structure quickly, say for those companies seeking to increase its debt/equity ratio. To improved the various performance parameters like EPS,DPS, operating cash flow per share, etc. To thwart the attempts of a hostile takeover.
- Capital Reduction Reduction of share capital may be effected in the following ways: In respect of share capital not paid-up, extinguishing or reducing the liability on any of its shares; Cancel any paid-up share capital, which is lost, or is not represented by available assets. This may be done either with or without extinguishing or reducing liability on any of its Shares; or
- Pay off the paid-up share capital, which is in excess of the needs of the company. This may be achieved either with or without extinguishing or reducing liability on any of its shares E.g.: Hindalco Industries Limited under took a court scheme to write off following “Expenses” against balance in share premium account- Impairment of assets, investments, Goodwill and other intangible assets on consolidation. Interest on borrowing on acquisition
- Diminution in value of subsidiaries Costs associated with existing projects/divisions Consultants fees in connection with financing of acquisition
- Management Buyouts Involves the management team’s purchase of the bulk of the firm’s shares. Create a win-win situation for shareholders who receive a premium for their stock and management who retain control. To avoid lawsuits, the price paid must represent a higher premium to the current market price. Alternatively, the target may make itself less attractive by divesting assets the bidder wants. Cash proceeds of the sale could fund other defenses such as share buybacks
- Leveraged Buyouts Borrowed funds are used to pay for all or most of the purchase price. Can be of an entire company or divisions of a company The tangible assets of the company are used as collateral for the loans Investors in LBOs are referred to as financial buyers because they are primarily focused on relatively short- to intermediate- term financial returns
- Stock Exchange Norms Stock Exchange Norms Presently, Stock Exchange(s) are providing various other norms before giving approval to the Companies for „Merger‟, „Demerger‟ „Reduction of Capital‟
- Stock Exchange Norms Minimum Capital Requirements Issued & paid up Equity Capital – Rs 10 crores (if there is a change in management/control) OR Issued & paid up Equity Capital – Rs 3 crores (If there is no change in management/control) AND Minimum Net Worth – 20 crores (Post amalgamation) *BSE Stipulations
- Stock Exchange Norms Continuous Listing Norms (Transferee Co is Listed Co. & Transferor Co is Unlisted Co.) Non- Promoter Holding – 25% of Post -merger Capital * (The entire holding of the shareholders of the transferor company be excluded) If Non- Promoter Holding – is less than 25% of Post merger capital, then the company has to go for offer for sale of the excess portion.
- Stock Exchange’s Views • Valuations Analysis • No undue benefit to Promoters/Particular group • Investors interest not to be affected • Back door Entry for the benefit of listing • Change in Management/control
- Methodology Issues Methodology for Merger and Acquisition are different. Types of Business. Government Regulations. Industry Specific Methods Difficult in obtaining Transaction multiples. Issues Related to Market price method.
- Adjustment in Valuation Accounting Policy Contigent liability and assets Sales tax Exemption Preference shares ESOPs and Warrants Carried forward loss
- Legal Procedure of Business Restructuring Examination of Object Clauses Intimation of Stock Exchange Approval of the Draft Amalgamation Proposal by the Respective Boards Application to the High Courts Dispatch of notice to Shareholders and Creditors
- Cont… Holdings of Meetings of Shareholders and Creditors Petition to the High Court for Confirmation and passing of High Court Filing the Order with the Registrar Transfer of Assets and Liabilities Issue of Shares and Debentures
Hast du Vorschläge?
Wir freuen uns, von dir zu hören! Sende uns eine Nachricht und hilf uns, Slidesgo zu verbessern
Wofür willst du deine Präsentation verwenden?
Ich bin nicht sicher
Kostenlose Vektoren, Fotos und PSD
Kostenlose anpassbare Icons
Kostenlose bearbeitbare Illustrationen
Kostenlose Videos und Motion Graphics
Businessplan industriefabriken präsentation, premiumes google slides-thema und powerpoint-vorlage.
Stakeholder und Investoren, bereitet euch auf einen wilden Ritt vor... die unvergesslichste Businessplan-Präsentation, die ihr je gesehen habt, wird euch umhauen. Was macht sie so großartig? Zum einen ist es das ausgeklügelte Design, das mit dem Thema Industriefabriken zusammenhängt, zum anderen sorgen die Struktur und die visuelle Gestaltung der Folien dafür, dass man alles Wichtige sieht und hört und sonst nichts. Also, Unternehmerinnen und Unternehmer: Wenn es das ist, was ihr wollt, dann ladet euch diese Google Slides und PowerPoint Vorlage herunter und bearbeitet sie!
Funktionalität dieser Vorlage
- 100% editierbar und einfach zu ändern
- 20 verschiedene Slides, um dein Publikum zu beeindrucken
- Enthält leicht zu bearbeitende Grafiken wie Diagramme, Karten, Tabellen, Zeitleisten und Mockups
- Enthält 500+ Icons und die Erweiterungsmöglichkeiten von Flaticon zum Anpassen deiner Slides
- Entwickelt für die Verwendung in Google Slides und Microsoft PowerPoint
- 16:9-Breitbildformat, geeignet für alle Bildschirmtypen
- Enthält Informationen über Schriften, Farben und Urheberrechte der verwendeten Ressourcen
Was sind die Vorteile eines Premium-Kontos?
Welche Premium-Pläne habt ihr?
Wie muss ich machen, um unbegrenzte Downloads zu bekommen?
Du willst Slidesgo nicht würdigen?
Erhalte zugang zu über 14800 vorlagen und präsentationen mit premium ab 1,67€/monat.
Bist du bereits Premium? Einloggen
Ähnliche Beiträge in unserem Blog
How to Add, Duplicate, Move, Delete or Hide Slides in Google Slides
How to Change Layouts in PowerPoint
How to Change the Slide Size in Google Slides
Schalte diese Vorlage frei und sichere dir unbegrenzten Zugriff
This complete deck has PPT slides on Effective Turnaround Strategy For Business Restructuring Powerpoint Presentation Slides with well suited graphics and subject driven content. This deck consists of total of sixty seven slides. ... This slide covers the transition plan for management, communications, HR, staff reallocation, and Information ...
Organizational Restructuring Powerpoint Presentation Slides. Restructuring of business models simplifies management reorders and removes barriers to output. Charts are prepared to improve decision-making, better organize present needs, and make the model more profitable. ... Slide 38: This slide covers the transition plan for management ...
Business owners should periodically assess how to improve financial results. One course of action often considered is whether a business should be restructured in order to achieve required performance levels. Before pursuing this strategy, a business reorganization plan should be thoroughly evaluated. Important discussion points will normally include why restructuring might be needed, what is ...
Price. Change Management Plan PowerPoint Template. 4983. Add to Favorite. Reorganization PowerPoint Template. 3268. Add to Favorite. Galbraith Star Model PowerPoint Template. 3556.
Effective Turnaround Strategy For Business Restructuring PowerPoint Presentation Slides. Effective Turnaround Strategy for Business Restructuring ; Agenda of Effective Turnaround Strategy for Business Restructuring 2 The purpose is to deliver recovering strategies to firm such as that is performing poorly for extended time by identifying critical issues existing in firm Determine various ...
Business Restructuring Business Restructuring Impact Ppt Layouts Slide Download PDF. Slide 1 of 2.
Download and customize our Business Plan templates for Google Slides and PowerPoint to create engaging presentations Free Easy to edit Professional. ... Aim high in your next presentation for your business plan, especially if you put your trust in this free template by Slidesgo. Business. 16:9 / Like . Download . Google Slides PowerPoint.
Reviews. Leverage our Business Restructuring template for PowerPoint and Google Slides to visualize the reasons causing companies to reorganize their structure or operations. Business consultants can leverage this deck to showcase the objectives behind restructuring to all stakeholders to ensure everyone is on the same page and collaboratively ...
Corporate restructuring Anshu Singh 16.6K views•34 slides. Corporate restructuring Yashika Parekh 18.6K views•34 slides. Corporate restructuring Saurang Patel 56.3K views•25 slides. Cross border mergers & acquisitions prachimittal1611 4.7K views•36 slides. Restructuring and types of restructuring Renu Bisht 721 views•28 slides.
Business Restructuring Process found in: Business Restructuring Process Process Redesigning Employee Focused Approach Template PDF, Business Restructuring Process Ppt PowerPoint Presentation Complete Deck With Slides, Agenda For..
Our innovative PowerPoint template helps streamline the steps to be taken in the process of restructuring the organization. This PPT template covers the steps for moving from the matrix structure to the network-based and process-based structure. The set is modifiable and completely ready to use and put on board for lightening your process.
Features of these PowerPoint presentation slides: This a Gantt chart representing the various tasks and subtasks to be performed along with there duration and degree of completion. Deliver an awe inspiring pitch with this creative Business Restructuring Organizational Restructuring Transition Plan Ppt Layouts Gridlines PDF bundle.
Business restructuring slide contains 19 slides with business management themes. Choosing a restructure can be the best way to make sure that you are running in the most optimal way for business success. This business slides have different theoretical conceptualizations that help creating management knowledge to your team.
Zum einen ist es das ausgeklügelte Design, das mit dem Thema Industriefabriken zusammenhängt, zum anderen sorgen die Struktur und die visuelle Gestaltung der Folien dafür, dass man alles Wichtige sieht und hört und sonst nichts. Also, Unternehmerinnen und Unternehmer: Wenn es das ist, was ihr wollt, dann ladet euch diese Google Slides und ...