125 Best Research Paper Topics of 2021
When you get into high school, you are not aware of the number of responsibilities you might have to face over your academics, making you feel clogged and exhausted, especially when writing and submitting research papers on time.
One of the most challenging parts of writing a research paper is to find a perfect topic to write. Luckily, we have done all the hard work for you and have created a list of 125 fascinating research paper topics.
For your further convenience, we have organized the topics into different categories covering a wide range of subjects so you can easily choose the best topic according to your interest and knowledge.
Besides the list of good research topics, I have also talked about selecting a good research topic and how you can use your subject to start writing an excellent paper.
How to Select a Perfect Research Paper Topic?
Before you start writing, you need to make sure you choose a great topic. Below mentioned are the three crucial factors to contemplate before selecting the best research paper topics.
Choosing a field, you are interested in
It is difficult to find a research paper topic because most high-school students are confused about selecting their major. However, you can always select an area of interest.
There are always specific research topics on trending. Many people seem interested in writing about the buzzing topics; never feel tempted or go with the crowd and make it your subject unless you genuinely have some interest in it.
There is enough information to foster your research.
Once you have chosen the best research paper topic and you're happy to write about it, it is still challenging to produce a good paper if there isn't enough information about the subject.
This is possible for very particular or specialized topics, and sometimes some topics are too new to have enough research conducted on them at the moment. Simple topics will always have more than enough information to write a full-length paper. Writing a research paper on a topic that does not have enough information is extremely hard. Before you take up a topic, do primary research and make sure you have all the essential information to write your research paper.
The research paper fits your teacher guidelines.
Always note down any specific requirements or restrictions your teacher may have implemented on some research topic ideas. If you are writing a research paper on a political science topic, deciding to write about technology’s impact on sports won’t be allowed. Still, there can be some sort of flexibility.
For example, if you want to write about the “Portrayal of minorities by Media” and your teacher wants you to write about “History,” you can combine both topics and develop something relevant. Like “How the portrayal of minorities by media go a long way back.” You can also use companies, like do my essay , to help you write your research paper.
For your convenience, we have organized the topics into different categories. It will also make it easier to find the type of research paper topics you're looking for.
Simple research paper topics
- How important is diversity within the team, and why?
- What makes one sport more accepted than another?
- How would the world be different without the discoveries of Albert Einstein?
- Rise of anime; what made anime admired worldwide?
- Is the traditional music of a country foremost than the international music that is popular around the world?
- What causes people to change their leisure time activities as they get older?
- What is the best way to deal with procrastination?
- What are hobbies more favored with children and adults in your area?
- Are there hobbies you can easily do in your own country but not so comfortable when you go to another country? Why?
- What are stereotypes of people from your country, and how true are those?
Interesting research paper topics
- How true is it that older people are wiser and correct, always right in their choices?
- Can technology cause a gap between generations?
- How different are friendships between men from friendships between women, and why?
- Can amusement parks have an educational motive aside from an entertaining one?
- What things make people in your country happy?
- What are the pros and cons of plastic surgery?
- Does beauty, in general, decide how much a person will be happy and successful in life?
- What other common sayings such as “Actions speak louder than words” exist in your language, and what life lessons they teach?
- What makes Nordic regions happier and more prosperous than others?
- Ways to communicate better with family, friends, colleagues, and strangers?
Controversial topics for research paper
These topics might stimulate terrible responses from some people because most of these subjects are controversial and are likely to raise some issues. Be careful before writing about such topics.
- What is the context of all terrorist attacks in the world?
- How to deal with a large number of immigrants?
- How to prevent a rise in the number of homeless children?
- What is the proper punishment for serial killers and rapists?
- Will religion survive the future? Explain
Aggressive research topics
- Are video games the reason for more antisocial people?
- What makes communism the best political system in the world?
- How will a rise in the minimum wage help increase economic mobility?
- Should steroids be allowed in sports?
- What can things be done on an individual level to prevent cyberbullying?
Research topics by different fields of study
In different fields of study, you can tell your brain to perform innovatively. Here, you can carry out extensive research to put forward new opinions.
- What were the devastating impacts of British rule in India ?
- What events led to the fall of the Roman Empire?
- Was it necessary to bomb Hiroshima and Nagasaki?
- Who was responsible for the Iran-Contra situation ?
- What caused the Soviet Union to invade Afghanistan ?
- What are the important events in the history of Latin America?
- How did Greece become a huge philosophical hub in ancient times?
- How did people study foreign languages before the 19th century?
- Who profited the most from wars in the Middle Ages?
- What caused Hitler's rise to power?
Sample History research papers
- How deadly is the Earth’s climate change in the past few decades?
- How have previous oil spills changed regulations and cleaning methods?
- Make a detailed analysis of deforestation rates globally over a while.
- Impacts of Paris Climate Agreement on environment
- How to improve access to clean water around the world?
- Should developed countries rely more on nuclear energy?
- What to do to save amphibian species which are presently at risk of extinction?
- What impacts has climate change had on coral reefs?
- How are black holes created?
- Why has the number of natural disasters increased in the past few decades?
Sample Environment research papers
- What can health issues be caused by emotional stress?
- What are the most effective ways to treat depression ?
- What are the advantages and drawbacks of the Keto diet?
- How do the healthcare plans of different countries vary from each other?
- How to lower blood pressure using natural herbs?
- Is it appropriate for parents to skip vaccination?
- How can you encourage obese people to change their lifestyles?
- What are the cons of genetically modified foods?
- Explain the history and impact of the HIV/AIDS epidemic.
- How much work out/ exercise should the average adult be getting each week?
Sample Health research papers
- How is business etiquette changed in the past decade?
- How can the understanding of culture change the way you do business?
- Who are the exceptional businessmen in the 21st century?
- Who are the exceptional businesswomen in the 21st century?
- What are the traits of team leaders, and how to become one?
- Why is the cause in the rise of the popularity of stock markets?
- What are the pros and cons of an all-female working environment?
- The difference in Islamic banking systems from traditional ones?
- What are the effects of gold and diamonds on the economy?
- How do offshore bank accounts work – the case of Panama papers?
- Analyze the history and future of self-driving vehicles.
- How the invention of drones changed surveillance and warfare methods?
- Why has social media made people less connected to reality?
- Rise of Artificial Intelligence? Explain
- Do smartphones improve or reduce workplace productivity?
- What are the most effective ways to use technology in the classroom?
- How is social media manipulating and causing depression?
- What is the history behind the Internet of Things?
- Can everything be solar-powered?
- What is the distinction between open and closed systems?
Sample Technology research papers
- Why did we stop believing in multiple gods?
- Are religion and spirituality connected?
- What is Karma?
- Why are teenagers less religious than older people?
- How are terrorist attacks affecting religion?
- What are the new ideologies becoming popular?
- How are Hinduism, Buddhism, and Jainism connected?
- Teachings of Hinduism (you can choose any religion)
- What influence do religions have on the perception of right and wrong?
- Can other religions help to change the view of women in Arabic cultures?
- Are social media making us lonely, empty from the inside, and unsociable?
- How to protect children online?
- What are some techniques to identify pedophiles on social media?
- Why do people have the want to post everything online?
- How to prevent cyber-bullying?
- Can LinkedIn help people find jobs or further education?
- How to make a break from social media?
- Why are more adolescent generations obsessed with the number of followers and likes?
- How bad is social media addiction?
- Who are world-famous influencers on social media?
- What is causing the rise in popularity of classical music?
- Why are world-famous musicians more prone to become drug abusers?
- History and the rise of hip-hop culture
- Why do people listen to sad music when they do not feel good?
- What happens to your mind when you listen to 432 HZ frequency music?
- How is the US education system different from the education systems in other countries?
- Impact of college debt on the future life choices of students?
- What benefits do physical education classes have on students' health?
- Do children who attend preschool excel in school in the future?
- What are the advantages and disadvantages of the Montessori Method ?
- Do students learn better in same-sex classrooms?
- Do students who get free meals at school get higher grades than those who do not receive any free meal?
- Impact of technology on studies
- What was the impact of the No Child Left Behind act?
- Homeschoolers VS Traditional school; who performs better in the college
- How have the motives of feminists changed over the decades?
- What are the impacts of China’s one-child policy?
- What factors gave rise to the current decline in the rate of unemployment?
- Difference between US immigration laws and immigration laws of other countries
- Explain the history of the relationship between the United States and North Korea.
- Explain Brexit
- What factors contributed to China becoming a superpower?
- How has the “Black Lives Matter” movement affected the view about racism in the world?
- How will India become a superpower in 2050?
- History and rise of Bitcoin and another cryptocurrency
Make sure to do your research before you start writing. You do not have to make a mistake to start writing your research paper and then learn that there is not enough information to foster your research.
In some cases, your research can contradict the points you are trying to explain. Get most of your research done before your start writing. Create an outline to understand your flow. This will help keep your paper clear and structured, and you will get clarity to produce a strong report.
You Might Also Like
Sample College Essays
Sample Exemplar Essays to help you figure out on how to Write and Form your essay which stands out of the rest
The Secret to Getting off the Waitlist
So how would you go about making a letter of continued interest while you’re on the waiting status? Here’s a guide we’ve got for you.
Planning for Successful College Applications
Know the right way for successful college application and how to get prepared for college admission to gain admission in your dream college - Read our blog
Choose Your Test
Sat / act prep online guides and tips, 113 great research paper topics.
One of the hardest parts of writing a research paper can be just finding a good topic to write about. Fortunately we've done the hard work for you and have compiled a list of 113 interesting research paper topics. They've been organized into ten categories and cover a wide range of subjects so you can easily find the best topic for you.
In addition to the list of good research topics, we've included advice on what makes a good research paper topic and how you can use your topic to start writing a great paper.
What Makes a Good Research Paper Topic?
Not all research paper topics are created equal, and you want to make sure you choose a great topic before you start writing. Below are the three most important factors to consider to make sure you choose the best research paper topics.
#1: It's Something You're Interested In
A paper is always easier to write if you're interested in the topic, and you'll be more motivated to do in-depth research and write a paper that really covers the entire subject. Even if a certain research paper topic is getting a lot of buzz right now or other people seem interested in writing about it, don't feel tempted to make it your topic unless you genuinely have some sort of interest in it as well.
#2: There's Enough Information to Write a Paper
Even if you come up with the absolute best research paper topic and you're so excited to write about it, you won't be able to produce a good paper if there isn't enough research about the topic. This can happen for very specific or specialized topics, as well as topics that are too new to have enough research done on them at the moment. Easy research paper topics will always be topics with enough information to write a full-length paper.
Trying to write a research paper on a topic that doesn't have much research on it is incredibly hard, so before you decide on a topic, do a bit of preliminary searching and make sure you'll have all the information you need to write your paper.
#3: It Fits Your Teacher's Guidelines
Don't get so carried away looking at lists of research paper topics that you forget any requirements or restrictions your teacher may have put on research topic ideas. If you're writing a research paper on a health-related topic, deciding to write about the impact of rap on the music scene probably won't be allowed, but there may be some sort of leeway. For example, if you're really interested in current events but your teacher wants you to write a research paper on a history topic, you may be able to choose a topic that fits both categories, like exploring the relationship between the US and North Korea. No matter what, always get your research paper topic approved by your teacher first before you begin writing.
113 Good Research Paper Topics
Below are 113 good research topics to help you get you started on your paper. We've organized them into ten categories to make it easier to find the type of research paper topics you're looking for.
- Discuss the main differences in art from the Italian Renaissance and the Northern Renaissance .
- Analyze the impact a famous artist had on the world.
- How is sexism portrayed in different types of media (music, film, video games, etc.)? Has the amount/type of sexism changed over the years?
- How has the music of slaves brought over from Africa shaped modern American music?
- How has rap music evolved in the past decade?
- How has the portrayal of minorities in the media changed?
- What have been the impacts of China's one child policy?
- How have the goals of feminists changed over the decades?
- How has the Trump presidency changed international relations?
- Analyze the history of the relationship between the United States and North Korea.
- What factors contributed to the current decline in the rate of unemployment?
- What have been the impacts of states which have increased their minimum wage?
- How do US immigration laws compare to immigration laws of other countries?
- How have the US's immigration laws changed in the past few years/decades?
- How has the Black Lives Matter movement affected discussions and view about racism in the US?
- What impact has the Affordable Care Act had on healthcare in the US?
- What factors contributed to the UK deciding to leave the EU (Brexit)?
- What factors contributed to China becoming an economic power?
- Discuss the history of Bitcoin or other cryptocurrencies (some of which tokenize the S&P 500 Index on the blockchain) .
- Do students in schools that eliminate grades do better in college and their careers?
- Do students from wealthier backgrounds score higher on standardized tests?
- Do students who receive free meals at school get higher grades compared to when they weren't receiving a free meal?
- Do students who attend charter schools score higher on standardized tests than students in public schools?
- Do students learn better in same-sex classrooms?
- How does giving each student access to an iPad or laptop affect their studies?
- What are the benefits and drawbacks of the Montessori Method ?
- Do children who attend preschool do better in school later on?
- What was the impact of the No Child Left Behind act?
- How does the US education system compare to education systems in other countries?
- What impact does mandatory physical education classes have on students' health?
- Which methods are most effective at reducing bullying in schools?
- Do homeschoolers who attend college do as well as students who attended traditional schools?
- Does offering tenure increase or decrease quality of teaching?
- How does college debt affect future life choices of students?
- Should graduate students be able to form unions?
- What are different ways to lower gun-related deaths in the US?
- How and why have divorce rates changed over time?
- Is affirmative action still necessary in education and/or the workplace?
- Should physician-assisted suicide be legal?
- How has stem cell research impacted the medical field?
- How can human trafficking be reduced in the United States/world?
- Should people be able to donate organs in exchange for money?
- Which types of juvenile punishment have proven most effective at preventing future crimes?
- Has the increase in US airport security made passengers safer?
- Analyze the immigration policies of certain countries and how they are similar and different from one another.
- Several states have legalized recreational marijuana. What positive and negative impacts have they experienced as a result?
- Do tariffs increase the number of domestic jobs?
- Which prison reforms have proven most effective?
- Should governments be able to censor certain information on the internet?
- Which methods/programs have been most effective at reducing teen pregnancy?
- What are the benefits and drawbacks of the Keto diet?
- How effective are different exercise regimes for losing weight and maintaining weight loss?
- How do the healthcare plans of various countries differ from each other?
- What are the most effective ways to treat depression ?
- What are the pros and cons of genetically modified foods?
- Which methods are most effective for improving memory?
- What can be done to lower healthcare costs in the US?
- What factors contributed to the current opioid crisis?
- Analyze the history and impact of the HIV/AIDS epidemic .
- Are low-carbohydrate or low-fat diets more effective for weight loss?
- How much exercise should the average adult be getting each week?
- Which methods are most effective to get parents to vaccinate their children?
- What are the pros and cons of clean needle programs?
- How does stress affect the body?
- Discuss the history of the conflict between Israel and the Palestinians.
- What were the causes and effects of the Salem Witch Trials?
- Who was responsible for the Iran-Contra situation?
- How has New Orleans and the government's response to natural disasters changed since Hurricane Katrina?
- What events led to the fall of the Roman Empire?
- What were the impacts of British rule in India ?
- Was the atomic bombing of Hiroshima and Nagasaki necessary?
- What were the successes and failures of the women's suffrage movement in the United States?
- What were the causes of the Civil War?
- How did Abraham Lincoln's assassination impact the country and reconstruction after the Civil War?
- Which factors contributed to the colonies winning the American Revolution?
- What caused Hitler's rise to power?
- Discuss how a specific invention impacted history.
- What led to Cleopatra's fall as ruler of Egypt?
- How has Japan changed and evolved over the centuries?
- What were the causes of the Rwandan genocide ?
- Why did Martin Luther decide to split with the Catholic Church?
- Analyze the history and impact of a well-known cult (Jonestown, Manson family, etc.)
- How did the sexual abuse scandal impact how people view the Catholic Church?
- How has the Catholic church's power changed over the past decades/centuries?
- What are the causes behind the rise in atheism/ agnosticism in the United States?
- What were the influences in Siddhartha's life resulted in him becoming the Buddha?
- How has media portrayal of Islam/Muslims changed since September 11th?
- How has the earth's climate changed in the past few decades?
- How has the use and elimination of DDT affected bird populations in the US?
- Analyze how the number and severity of natural disasters have increased in the past few decades.
- Analyze deforestation rates in a certain area or globally over a period of time.
- How have past oil spills changed regulations and cleanup methods?
- How has the Flint water crisis changed water regulation safety?
- What are the pros and cons of fracking?
- What impact has the Paris Climate Agreement had so far?
- What have NASA's biggest successes and failures been?
- How can we improve access to clean water around the world?
- Does ecotourism actually have a positive impact on the environment?
- Should the US rely on nuclear energy more?
- What can be done to save amphibian species currently at risk of extinction?
- What impact has climate change had on coral reefs?
- How are black holes created?
- Are teens who spend more time on social media more likely to suffer anxiety and/or depression?
- How will the loss of net neutrality affect internet users?
- Analyze the history and progress of self-driving vehicles.
- How has the use of drones changed surveillance and warfare methods?
- Has social media made people more or less connected?
- What progress has currently been made with artificial intelligence ?
- Do smartphones increase or decrease workplace productivity?
- What are the most effective ways to use technology in the classroom?
- How is Google search affecting our intelligence?
- When is the best age for a child to begin owning a smartphone?
- Has frequent texting reduced teen literacy rates?
How to Write a Great Research Paper
Even great research paper topics won't give you a great research paper if you don't hone your topic before and during the writing process. Follow these three tips to turn good research paper topics into great papers.
#1: Figure Out Your Thesis Early
Before you start writing a single word of your paper, you first need to know what your thesis will be. Your thesis is a statement that explains what you intend to prove/show in your paper. Every sentence in your research paper will relate back to your thesis, so you don't want to start writing without it!
As some examples, if you're writing a research paper on if students learn better in same-sex classrooms, your thesis might be "Research has shown that elementary-age students in same-sex classrooms score higher on standardized tests and report feeling more comfortable in the classroom."
If you're writing a paper on the causes of the Civil War, your thesis might be "While the dispute between the North and South over slavery is the most well-known cause of the Civil War, other key causes include differences in the economies of the North and South, states' rights, and territorial expansion."
#2: Back Every Statement Up With Research
Remember, this is a research paper you're writing, so you'll need to use lots of research to make your points. Every statement you give must be backed up with research, properly cited the way your teacher requested. You're allowed to include opinions of your own, but they must also be supported by the research you give.
#3: Do Your Research Before You Begin Writing
You don't want to start writing your research paper and then learn that there isn't enough research to back up the points you're making, or, even worse, that the research contradicts the points you're trying to make!
Get most of your research on your good research topics done before you begin writing. Then use the research you've collected to create a rough outline of what your paper will cover and the key points you're going to make. This will help keep your paper clear and organized, and it'll ensure you have enough research to produce a strong paper.
Are you also learning about dynamic equilibrium in your science class? We break this sometimes tricky concept down so it's easy to understand in our complete guide to dynamic equilibrium .
Thinking about becoming a nurse practitioner? Nurse practitioners have one of the fastest growing careers in the country, and we have all the information you need to know about what to expect from nurse practitioner school .
Want to know the fastest and easiest ways to convert between Fahrenheit and Celsius? We've got you covered! Check out our guide to the best ways to convert Celsius to Fahrenheit (or vice versa).
Need more help with this topic? Check out Tutorbase!
Our vetted tutor database includes a range of experienced educators who can help you polish an essay for English or explain how derivatives work for Calculus. You can use dozens of filters and search criteria to find the perfect person for your needs.
These recommendations are based solely on our knowledge and experience. If you purchase an item through one of our links, PrepScholar may receive a commission.
Christine graduated from Michigan State University with degrees in Environmental Biology and Geography and received her Master's from Duke University. In high school she scored in the 99th percentile on the SAT and was named a National Merit Finalist. She has taught English and biology in several countries.
Student and Parent Forum
Our new student and parent forum, at ExpertHub.PrepScholar.com , allow you to interact with your peers and the PrepScholar staff. See how other students and parents are navigating high school, college, and the college admissions process. Ask questions; get answers.
Ask a Question Below
Have any questions about this article or other topics? Ask below and we'll reply!
Improve With Our Famous Guides
- For All Students
The 5 Strategies You Must Be Using to Improve 160+ SAT Points
How to Get a Perfect 1600, by a Perfect Scorer
Series: How to Get 800 on Each SAT Section:
Score 800 on SAT Math
Score 800 on SAT Reading
Score 800 on SAT Writing
Series: How to Get to 600 on Each SAT Section:
Score 600 on SAT Math
Score 600 on SAT Reading
Score 600 on SAT Writing
Free Complete Official SAT Practice Tests
What SAT Target Score Should You Be Aiming For?
15 Strategies to Improve Your SAT Essay
The 5 Strategies You Must Be Using to Improve 4+ ACT Points
How to Get a Perfect 36 ACT, by a Perfect Scorer
Series: How to Get 36 on Each ACT Section:
36 on ACT English
36 on ACT Math
36 on ACT Reading
36 on ACT Science
Series: How to Get to 24 on Each ACT Section:
24 on ACT English
24 on ACT Math
24 on ACT Reading
24 on ACT Science
What ACT target score should you be aiming for?
ACT Vocabulary You Must Know
ACT Writing: 15 Tips to Raise Your Essay Score
How to Get Into Harvard and the Ivy League
How to Get a Perfect 4.0 GPA
How to Write an Amazing College Essay
What Exactly Are Colleges Looking For?
Is the ACT easier than the SAT? A Comprehensive Guide
Should you retake your SAT or ACT?
When should you take the SAT or ACT?
Get the latest articles and test prep tips!
Looking for Graduate School Test Prep?
Check out our top-rated graduate blogs here:
GRE Online Prep Blog
GMAT Online Prep Blog
TOEFL Online Prep Blog
Holly R. "I am absolutely overjoyed and cannot thank you enough for helping me!”
Top 10 Research Topics from 2021
Posted on January 17, 2022 by Frontiers Communications in Research topics , Sustainability , Top News // 0 Comments
Find the answers to your biggest research questions from 2021. With collective views of over 3.7 million, researchers explored topics spanning from nutritional immunology and political misinformation to sustainable agriculture and the human-dog bond .
1. Infectious disease
29 articles | 1,643,000 views
Uncovering the many ethical, legal, and social issues that have arisen during the pandemic
2. Nutritional immunology
29 articles | 768,000 views
How specific foods and nutrients affect COVID-19 severity and outcomes
3. Music therapy
44 articles | 268,000 views
Examining the ability of music to create and maintain social bonds during the pandemic
4. Political misinformation
11 articles | 219,000 views
Understanding how to halt the spread of false news while increasing the circulation of information from credible sources during the pandemic
5. Plant science
15 articles | 198,000 views
The enormous potential of plants to contribute effectively to fighting pandemics
6. Sustainable agriculture
49 articles | 168,000 views
Demonstrating the potential of various microbes to enhance plant productivity and yield in cropping systems
7. Mental health
22 articles | 136,000 views
Discovering insights from altered states of consciousness through psychedelic therapies
8. Aging brains
18 articles | 134,000 views
Evaluating factors that predispose aging Covid patients to more severe complications
9. Canine connection
13 articles | 118,000 views
Exploring the human-dog bond and how interactions between the two benefits us medically, psychologically, and through service as working dogs
10. Mood disorders
12 articles | 102,000 views
New insights into the mechanisms underlying mood disorders at the genetic and neurobiological level
- Click to share on Twitter (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Facebook (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on LinkedIn (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Reddit (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Pinterest (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on WhatsApp (Opens in new window)
- Click to email a link to a friend (Opens in new window)
- Research topics
Copyright © 2023 Powered by WordPress.com .
Research Paper Guide
Research Paper Topics
250+ Interesting Research Paper Topics for 2022
22 min read
Published on: Dec 5, 2017
Last updated on: May 26, 2023
On This Page On This Page
There are a number of tasks you will have to face when you enroll in a college. Most students feel stressed and tired, particularly when it comes to writing a research paper.
Some say the hardest part of drafting a text is to get started. However, selecting good research topics even precedes the starting point. This practice takes a lot of time and creativity. Therefore, exploring this complete guide will give you plenty of topic ideas in no time.
Most of the time, the instructors assign a list of topics to the students. While sometimes, they give you the freedom to come up with the topic of your choice.
This is where our list of best research paper topics will come in handy. The essay experts at MyPerfectWords.com have collected impressive ideas for your paper. We will assist you in turning an average research paper into an exceptional one.
How to Find a Good Research Paper Topic?
There are some special techniques you should follow to pick the right research paper topic. Follow the easy steps below to find good research paper topics.
1. Conduct Background Research
The first step is to conduct detailed background research by reviewing the existing literature. It will help to identify the history of a well-defined research problem. Similarly, it will also assist in developing research questions and a thesis statement .
2. Brainstorm Topic Ideas
Brainstorm research topic ideas and make a list of the general subjects. Narrow down to a specific field of study and choose the one that interests you the most. It is the key to producing an interesting and impressive writing piece.
You can further take help from your professor to identify a unique idea to write a research paper. Remember, it would be better to avoid controversial topics for research papers if you are not confident about justifying them.
3. Find Relevant Information
The next step is to find relevant information about your chosen topic. For this, read different points of view available on the internet. Also, consult scholarly sources like books and peer-reviewed articles to keep the facts straight and referable.
4. Use Keywords
Try to come up with a keyword and reach the best-suited topic according to your subject and preference. For example, the keyword ‘violence’ can provide you with a number of choices. It may include gun violence, domestic violence, and other essay topics related to abuse.
This step serves as a crucial strategy to grab the reader’s attention.
5. Keep Your Audience in Mind
Always keep your target audience in mind. It is another important element in selecting your high-school or college research paper topics.
For this, a writer must strictly comply with the instructor's preference and requirements. Make sure your topic gets approved before you begin with the writing process.
What is a Good Topic for a Research Paper?
A good research topic is the one that has the following characteristics;
Specific and Solid - the aims of research and expected results should be clear.
Original and Unique - a good research topic should be original. And the research should be aimed to be unique and never done before.
Extremely Important - It should be significant for the society, community, or to a field of study.
Relevant - It should be relevant for the readers.
Trending - These kinds of topics are the ones that spark interest among the readers and keep them interested.
What are the 6 Types of Research Questions?
Here are the 6 important types of research questions that you should know about when creating it for your research paper.
- Exploratory Questions - These questions are designed to explore the question in detail.
- Predictive Questions - These questions are used to predict the results of the research.
- Interpretive Questions - Interpretive research is conducted in the participants’ natural setting. These questions interpret how a group shares experiences.
- Descriptive Questions - It is a basic kind of question and it describes the main research topic in detail.
- Comparative Questions - Comparative questions compare one thing or occurrence with another.
- Relationship-based Questions - These questions are about understanding the relation between different variables.
Best Research Paper Topics 2022
Here are some impressive and easy research paper topics to write an extraordinary paper.
Research Paper Topics on Marketing and Business
- Explain workforce rules and regulations in Texas.
- How can we stop corporate abuse?
- Small business innovations to grow your business setup.
- Ways to reduce taxes in small businesses.
- Effective tips for women in business.
- How has marketing etiquette changed in the last few years?
- Why are stock markets becoming more popular?
- What are the positive effects of relationship marketing?
- How globalization impacts brand marketing?
- Can women prove to be better marketing experts than men?
Research Paper Topics on Economics
- Discuss Balanced vs. Unbalanced growth.
- How to improve the quality of life in developing countries?
- Ways to measure and manage inflation.
- Demand and supply analysis - A complete guide
- History trends in Income disparity.
- An easy guideline for property rights.
- Standards versus taxes as policy instruments.
- Explain the difference between private and public finance.
- Understanding the dynamics of economics and culture influence.
- Immigration and its impacts on the economy
Research Paper Topics on Current Affairs
- How has feminism changed over the years?
- Has the “Black Lives Matter” movement reduced racism in the United States?
- Are we moving towards World War 3?
- Has China decided to tackle its pollution problem?
- India: A poor nation or a superpower?
- Is the U.S. economy becoming stronger or weaker?
- How important is it to reduce the Federal budget deficit?
- How can police departments minimize the danger to officers from shooters?
- How can Chicago reduce the amount of violence and murders in the city?
- Should it be easier for people to become United States citizens?
Research Paper Topics on Education
- Should American students take a gap year between school and college?
- Discuss the concept of homeschool along with its benefits.
- Education and funding - A complete overview.
- Pros and cons of standardized tests - Discuss briefly.
- Do college students make more money?
- Should education be cheaper?
- How will modern technologies change the way of teaching in the future?
- The creation of particular learning methods for blind children.
- Benefits and risks of social networking in school.
- The role of technology in lesson planning.
Research Paper Topics on English Literature
- Similarities and differences between Shakespeare and Charles Dickens.
- Do you believe that Dickens failed after turning to serious and romantic novels?
- Examine controversies associated with Shakespeare.
- Literature as an instrument of propaganda.
- The American Dream in the 20th century’s literature.
- Religion and literature in a secular age.
- Discuss the works of Hemingway.
- Why did “Harry Potter” become so popular?
- Classify artificial languages in literature.
- What is the role of mythology in English literature?
Discover Captivating Topics in a Click!
College Research Paper Topics
- IELTS vs. TOEFL - Discuss the similarities and differences.
- College admission policies and criteria in the United States.
- How to plan for paying college tuition?
- Elaborate on ACT vs. SAT.
- Benefits of Distance learning.
- Impacts of China's one-child policy.
- Do students learn better in same-sex classrooms?
- Effect of the No Child Left Behind Act.
- Analyze the history of the relationship between the United States and North Korea.
- Should people be able to donate organs in exchange for money?
High School Research Paper Topics
- Discuss methods to prevent bullying at high schools.
- Study the ways to plan for high school tuition.
- How to handle diseases like AIDS?
- Future of science: Expectations vs Reality.
- Discuss political issues in the Middle East.
- Discuss the personality of Bill Clinton as a politician.
- Critically analyze the revolution of terrorism in the modern world.
- Developing relationships on the internet must be avoided. Why?
- How natural disasters have affected developing states?
- Examine Barack Obama’s life before and after the presidency.
Research Paper Topics on Health
- Effects of Fast-food culture on regional cuisines.
- Should there be a minimum weight limit for models?
- Unique school lunch ideas for kids.
- Should steroids be legalized?
- Should indoor smoking be banned by the government?
- The politics of climate change in Canada.
- Deafness and other communication disorders in children.
- Eye disease, vision health, and blindness - Major symptoms and causes.
- A detailed guide to Global health security - Threats and opportunities.
- Effects on household air pollution on human health.
Research Paper Topics on Abortion
- Critical analysis of the Unborn Victims of Violence Act.
- How to protect abortion clinics and the rights to protest?
- Facts of the Partial-birth abortion.
- Can abortion be viewed as murder?
- Is it right for abortion clinics to profit from terminating pregnancies?
- Adverse psychological effects on families that decided to do an abortion.
- Abortion as an ethical problem.
- Correlation between religion and abortion.
- The number of abortions may affect the birth rate - Discuss?
- The prohibition of abortion may have dreadful consequences.
Psychology Research Paper Topics
- Causes of depression among youth.
- Define Memory and its types.
- Why do we dream?
- Criminal psychology vs. Forensic psychology.
- Child abuse - Ways to prevent it.
- The relation between obesity and watching TV.
- Discuss the psychological reasons for mental stress.
- Elaborate on the link between mental health and child obesity.
- Are later mental health issues related to childhood trauma?
- Divorce – The influence on children
Related: Psychology Research Topics - 200+ Interesting Ideas
Research Paper Topics on Adoption
- Foster care: Issues and Concerns
- An overview of children with special needs.
- How is cross-cultural adoption raising sensitive issues?
- Psychological issues faced adopted children.
- Standard procedures of same-sex couples looking to adopt.
- Adult adoption - Discuss complete processes and laws.
- Positive and negative aspects of DNA profiling.
- Discuss the problems after adopting a child.
- Open adoption is the biggest lie. Discuss.
- Should adopted children be allowed to contact their real parents?
Research Paper Topics on Information Technology
- Instant messaging affects literacy. Discuss the reasons?
- Violent video games are the reason for juvenile delinquency.
- Best Spotify and related apps you should try.
- Discuss the long-term effects of living in a technological world.
- How has social media helped to solve world problems?
- Information technologies and the internet has made work from home the norm. Explain.
- Impacts of digital learning on schools and education.
- How technology is impacting globalization and the global economy?
- How can people use information technology to change the world?
- The Internet does need control and censorship. Comment.
Research Paper Topics on Media and Communication
- Say NO to online censorship.
- Ways to detect bias in the news media?
- Impacts of advertising on children.
- Reality TV - How it works?
- Freedom of speech - Why is it an important right?
- Explore the examples of political correctness.
- Significance of media in war against crimes.
- Examine the concept of freedom & rights of expression in a democratic state.
- Describe the conflict between Media and religion.
- Discuss the history of the film industry.
Research Paper Topics on Computer Science
- Open Source software and its importance.
- Everything you need to know about Blockchain.
- A beginner’s guide to SEO basics.
- Is Mac safer than windows?
- Is Artificial Intelligence the right thing to do?
- Neuron networks and machine learning.
- What is the importance of big data analysis?
- All about computer assistance in support services.
- Concept of database architecture and management.
- Digital security vs private information.
Sociological Research Paper Topics
- Overview of Gun laws in the United States.
- Hate crime - A brief review.
- How to prevent identity theft?
- Discuss the causes and types of Poverty.
- Trends and patterns in interracial marriage.
- Airline safety tips - A beginner’s guide.
- Impacts of social media on youth.
- 5 Types of Birth control options.
- A critical analysis of youth cultures.
- Class Conflict in the 21st century
Related: Interesting Sociology Research Topics & Ideas for Students
Research Paper Topics on Religion
- Discuss the popular new age religions.
- How do religions influence morality?
- Elaborate on the concept of freedom of religion.
- Briefly discuss the world's religions with no god.
- The rise of modernism in Religion.
- Christianity and the global economic order.
- What is the role of the Church in the 19th century’s social action?
- American’s view of Church sex abuse scandals.
- Ways to handle religion in the workplace.
- Discuss the relationship between world religions and science.
Research Paper Topics on Bullying
- Top punishments for bullying.
- Cyberbullying and how to stop it.
- Types and consequences of Individual bullying.
- Should laws be enforced to stop bullying?
- Can bullying be a cause for murder?
- What should school authorities do to fight to bully?
- How to identify and manage workplace bullying?
- What does it feel like to be bullied?
- Do bullies specifically choose their targets in school?
- Do people abandon unwanted behavior when they graduate school?
Research Paper Topics on Culture
- Explore the evolution of rap music.
- Is Ethnic conflict avoidable?
- Does religion influence culture and to what extent?
- How do different cultures deal with deaths?
- Culture of my community - A detailed overview
- Gender roles in different cultures - A cross-cultural perspective.
- Discuss the History of cultural revolutions.
- 10 most prominent cultural events of the 20th century.
- Struggles of Interracial Relationships
- The power of Mentoring minorities in the workplace.
Argumentative Research Paper Topics
- Who is to blame for homelessness?
- What should the ideal age for alcohol consumption be?
- Curfews for young adults - Discuss the reasons and consequences
- Can a family survive on the US minimum wage?
- Money itself isn’t the cause of evil but how you choose to use it.
- The death sentence should be activated in every country of the world.
- Smoking in public places has to be banned.
- Should court proceedings be documented for television?
- Why should we lower the voting age?
- Pros and cons of globalization
Persuasive Research Paper Topics
- Kids should be allowed to have their own pets. Elaborate on the reasons.
- Reasons why junk meals must be banned from schools.
- Analyze the productive ways to spend money.
- Parents should be more engaged in the educational process. Why?
- Vaccines have more negative effects than positive ones. Discuss.
- Patients with chronic diseases should be sent to mental hospitals.
- Why is it important to stop the production and selling of weapons?
- What are the major reasons to remain honest in life situations?
- Hobbies do help people with their careers. How?
- Why is an effective time management strategy important for jobs?
History Research Paper Topics
- Cause of the decline of the Mughal dynasty.
- How did the Roman Empire fall?
- Effects Julius Caesar had in Rome.
- How did Genghis Khan conquer Persia?
- Discuss the use of weapons in Ancient Civilizations.
- Bridal Ceremonies in Ancient Rome - A brief overview.
- Social Relationships in Medieval Europe - A case study.
- Understanding the impacts of Apartheid.
- Describe the main causes of the Thirty Years War.
- History of gender bias in England.
Research Paper Topics on Arts
- Differences in the Italian Renaissance and Northern Renaissance.
- Impacts famous artists had on the world.
- Explain the art of Ancient Egypt.
- Art therapy is used to heal people. How?
- Is photography an art?
- Discuss the history of the Bauhaus Movement.
- Discuss the concept of censorship in art.
- Digital art and its rise.
- Hollywood vs. Bollywood.
- Fine art vs. Folk art.
Easy Research Paper Topics
- Steps involved in making a music video?
- Discuss the factors that can stop sexual harassment.
- The negative impacts of feminism on the employment culture.
- How to deal with personality orders?
- Why white-collar jobs losing their significance?
- Discuss the consequences of homeschooling.
- Effects of using plastic bags.
- How to solve the issue of gender discrimination at workplaces?
- Factors that can influence the behavior of an individual.
- Impacts of social networks on mental health
Research Paper Topics on World Problems
- Discuss the examples of human rights violations.
- Consequences of the shortage of natural resources.
- What is the difference between global warming and climate change?
- The crisis of water pollution and shortage.
- Violence and Conflict Resolution in the changing world order.
- World Trade and Tourism - A global agenda for sustainable development.
- How can we overcome the challenge of corruption in governance?
- Discuss the brief history of space exploration.
- What are the effects of migration on the urban population?
- Discuss top wild animals’ endangered species.
Research Paper Topics on Criminal Justice
- Should the police use body cameras?
- What is White-collar crime? Discuss examples.
- Penalties for DUI (Drinking Under the Influence) should be made stricter. Why?
- Discuss laws that protect animal rights.
- 10 facts about hate crimes.
- Causes of Sexual harassment in the workplace.
- What action should the government take to address police brutality?
- Ethics of Assisted suicide.
- Is it possible to cure a serial killer?
- What can we do to curb domestic violence?
Funny Research Paper Topics
- How companies can improve their odds by becoming a unicorn?
- Pop art vs. lady gaga.
- The art of erasing bad memories and only remembering good ones.
- Can chicken feathers determine the speed of tornados?
- Harry Potter and the world of wizards.
- Do You Love Using Your Surname?
- Why Do Most People Love Watching Funny Animal Videos?
- Do You Know What Your Pet Dog Is Thinking?
- All Men Know How To Pick The Right Clothes.
- School Dropouts Are The Best In Our Society.
Good Research Paper Topics
Here are some good research paper topics for you to choose from for your paper.
US History Research Paper Topics
- The American Revolution
- The American Civil War
- The US Constitution
- The American West
- US Presidents
- US Foreign Policy
- The Cold War
- Civil Rights in America
- Latin America and the US
- The Environmental Movement in America
Research Paper Topics on Social Media
- Social media and its effect on human behavior
- The impact of social media on society
- Social media and marketing
- Social media and cyberbullying
- The rise of social media
- Social media and privacy
- Social media addiction
- How social media is changing the way we communicate
- The pros and cons of social media
- Social media and democracy
Research Paper Topics for English Linguistics
- The history and evolution of the English language
- The different dialects of English and their origins
- The influence of English on other languages
- The impact of technology on the English language
- The role of the media in shaping the English language
- The challenges of teaching English as a second language
- The importance of English in the global context
- The future of the English language
- The impact of globalization on the English language
- The role of English in education.
Controversial Research Paper Topics
- Religious freedom
- Violence in media content.
- The limits of self-defense
- Psychological effects of hate crimes
- Gender equality will never exist.
- The medical tourism issue.
- Bloggers are not journalists.
- Is politics always a dirty game?
- Religion is not based on science
- The ethical issues of human cloning.
Nursing Research Paper Topics
- Causes of childhood obesity
- Psychiatric patient ethics
- Common measles complications in children
- Features of the classification of nurses.
- What is epidural?
- How does alcohol addiction happen?
- Proper treatment of sleep disorders
- Major causes of Type II diabetes.
- Drive-thru pharmacy
- Ethical rules on infertility
Research Paper Topics in Chemistry
- Acids properties
- Lewis structure study
- Gas laws application
- The future of inorganic chemistry
- Define and describe steroids
- What is enzyme kinetics?
- Photons and physical chemistry
- Chemistry in everyday life
- Metal oxides in electronics
- The main stages of gasoline production
Ethical Research Paper Topics
- Is donating organs morally justified?
- Ethics and homeless people treatment.
- Is it legal for judges to lie?
- Is assisted suicide not the same as murder?
- The basic notions of ethics
- Bias among employees
- Is it mandatory to give flu shots to kids?
- Role of ethics in friendship
- The issue of truth in ethics
- The correlation between ethics and philosophy
Environmental Research Paper Topics
- Water management
- The scientific standpoint for climate change
- Noise and light pollution
- History of environmental studies
- How and why does acid rain forms?
- Can humans survive without bees?
- Reinforcing the ozone layer: is it possible?
- Evaluate what is meant by urban ecology
- Noise pollution and modernization
- Long-term repercussions of plastic pollution.
Politics Research Paper Topics
- Election ethics
- The interdependence of modern leaders
- The impact of political scandals
- News coverage media bias
- China-US relations in 2022
- The Swedish immigrant crisis
- How did the Afghanistan war start?
- Chinese political thought
- Children soldiers in Africa
- The foreign policy of your country.
Science and Technology Research Paper Topics
- Evolution of war technology
- 5 major fields of robotics
- How to eliminate stalking?
- The impact of digital learning on schools
- Discuss the internet of things story
- How can the internet be improved?
- Types of software security
- IT project management
- Can technology help people quit smoking?
- Cloud computing vs. artificial intelligence
Law Research Paper Topics
- The different types of crime
- Business laws in Africa
- Environmental and wildlife crimes
- The pros and cons of federalism
- Is it time to reform US family law?
- Women and religion
- How does the law regulate drugs?
- The way biometrics affect cybersecurity.
- Importance of capacity to contract
- Intelligent design
Social Research Paper Topics
- Rise of hate groups in society
- How are secure social networks?
- Class and parenting styles
- How has fast food affected society?
- Political culture in the U.S.
- Socialism and its effectiveness
- Class stratification and inequality
- Impact of bullying on mental health
- Importance of marriage
- What are the benefits of arranged marriage?
The above-given interesting research topics will help you write a perfect research paper.
If you still need more good ideas, seeking essay writing help is what most students prefer.
Keep in mind that the writing industry has a lot of fake and inexperienced writers. And if you're not careful, you might be scammed easily. So when choosing a paper writing service, you need to be very careful.
Similarly, most companies do not hire subject specialists with advanced knowledge and expertise. This is where MyPerfectWords.com comes in, the best essay writing service .
Our professionals have Master's and PhD degrees. We work with an aim to provide 100% original and high-quality papers.
Similarly, our company makes sure to assign a subject specialist to work on your research paper at affordable rates. We will not only select research paper topic ideas for you but also assist in writing your paper from scratch.
Simply place your order to get your paper done.
Nova A. (Literature, Marketing)
Nova Allison is a Digital Content Strategist with over eight years of experience. Nova has also worked as a technical and scientific writer. She is majorly involved in developing and reviewing online content plans that engage and resonate with audiences. Nova has a passion for writing that engages and informs her readers.
People also read
Writing A Research Paper - A Step by Step Guide
Research Paper Example - APA and MLA Format
Research Paper Outline - A Complete Guide with Examples
Research Proposal - A Complete Format Guide and Template
How to Start a Research Paper - 7 Easy Steps
How to Write an Abstract - A Step by Step Guide
Learn How To Write A Literature Review In Simple Steps
Qualitative Research - Methods, Types, and Examples
Types Of Qualitative Research - Overview & Examples
Qualitative vs Quantitative Research - Learning the Basics
Psychology Research Topics - 200+ Interesting Ideas
Learn How to Write a Hypothesis in Simple Steps
Types of Research With Examples - A Detailed Guide
Quantitative Research - Types & Data Collection Techniques
Interesting Sociology Research Topics & Ideas for Students
How to Cite a Research Paper - Learn with Helpful Examples
Interesting History Research Paper Topics (2022)
How to Write a Research Methodology for a Research Paper
Share this article
We value your privacy
Website Data Collection
Are you sure you want to cancel?
Your preferences have not been saved.
- 200 Outstanding Research Paper Topics for Students in 2021
What Is a Research Paper?
Features of great research paper topics, best research paper topics for 2022, easy research paper topics, persuasive and argumentative topics, good research paper topics, topics for high school, topics for college students, sociology topics, social issues and social media, business, economics, and politics, environmental studies, health and medical treatment, criminal law and justice.
- Women and Gender Studies
Science and Technology
History research paper topics, controversial topics, interesting research paper topics, how to start a research paper, research paper structure, how to find a good topic for research.
Once you are assigned a research paper to complete, the first thought that comes to mind is, "what research paper topics can I choose?". The initial step is to pick a subject of your interest (like an argumentative essay topic ). But before you make your final decision, ensure that there is enough information to research. Our list of compelling research paper topics is dedicated to helping the students in need. We have divided them according to the subjects for your convenience. Other helpful tips on writing a research paper are also here. Check them out to learn more and find a topic for your inspiration!
A research paper is a type of academic assignment that presupposes analysis and an in-depth investigation of the topic. It is more significant than such papers as informative essays or reaction paper . A student should inform the reader or make a claim, analyze the existing materials, make conclusions, and provide recommendations on the topic.
Choosing a good and relevant topic can be a challenging task. Before picking the right one, you should understand what makes a good research paper topic . Please consider such factors. A good research paper topic is:
- Interesting for you and your audience
- Broad enough to be covered in a research
- There is enough information to research the topic
- Corresponds to the instructions given
We have created a comprehensive list of topics to help you choose one and start writing your research paper. They are divided into categories to make it easier for you to make a choice.
- The outcomes of Global warming
- Recent coming outs of celebrities
- Does social media provoke aggression in teenagers?
- Can money buy happiness?
- Pets therapy as a way to reduce aggression in children
- Importance of emotional intelligence
- The most corrupt countries in the world
- Murals: vandalism or art?
- Rap culture as a style of life
- Alternative vs. traditional medicine
- Should athletes receive college scholarships?
- Doctors and teachers should receive higher salaries than actors and football players
- Women and men should be given equal rights at the workplace
- Emotional intelligence is more important than IQ
- A person needs 21 days to quit or get a new habit
- Hunting should be punished by law
- Education should be made accessible for all
- Milk is harmful to adults
- All the diseases are a result of psychosomatics
- Social media and networks should be blocked in educational establishments
- How divorce affects children
- Gender inequality at the workplace (Consult: gender equality essay )
- Most common social media stereotypes
- Why is one sport more popular than another?
- Global lockdown 2020-2021 as the main reason behind increased divorce rates
- The results of Trump presidency
- Most common mental disorders
- iOS vs. Android
- A sexual appeal in marketing
- The most iconic commercials
- Does homework help improve the quality of education?
- Healthy ways to cope with depression
- Health impacts of drug abuse
- Causes and outcomes of child obesity in the US
- The most prestigious world awards
- The greatest ancient civilizations
- Do children study better in only girls or boys schools?
- Is summer homework effective?
- Animal protection activities
- Causes of cruelty among teenagers
- Main problems of third-world countries
- Adverse effects of consumerism culture
- Why has TikTok become so popular?
- Substance abuse among college students
- TOEFL vs. IELTS
- The main reasons and results of Civil Rights Movements
- Should students be allowed to have jobs when in college? (Read our blog on online jobs for college students .)
- Economic powers of the world
- Does physical activity improve mental activity?
- The history of music genres in the US
- Single-parent families
- Do men make better bosses?
- The most effective leadership style
- Workplace discrimination based on race and religion
- Leading causes of teenage pregnancy
- Age-based discrimination in employment
- Classical music as a way to avoid stress and depression
- Instagram is an unreliable source of information that distorts teenagers' perception of reality
- Child upbringing in same-sex couples
- Sex education in schools as a way to prevent teenage pregnancy
- The Black Lives Matter movement
- Is cancel culture toxic?
- Idealization of body image in social media
- How social media distorts our reality
- The positive and negative influence of social media on teenagers
- How does social media affect our lives
- The urge to post stories on Instagram - addiction, way of life, or source of income?
- Cyberbullying in social networks
- Social movements caused by Black Lives Matter: cry for equality or vandalism?
- The outcomes of the global lockdown in 2020-2021
- Trump vs. Biden: the issues behind past elections
- Should immigrants be given the right to vote?
- How has Coronavirus affected businesses?
- Cybersecurity as a new business
- The influence of the global lockdown 2020-2021 on the worldwide economy
- The most profitable green businesses
- The most significant business people of the XXI century
- Advantages and drawbacks of running a small business
- Companies that benefited and suffered the most financial losses due to the Coronavirus outbreak
- The outcomes of the Trump presidency in the US economy
- Should there exist a universal religion?
- Biblical motives in modern books
- Three most widespread religions in the world
- Why is Buddhism gaining popularity these days?
- Attitude to women in different religions
- Religion and sex
- Biblical motives in books and movies
- Stereotypes related to Islam
- What will be the consequences of freedom of religion?
- Religion and politics
- How COVID-19 has affected education
- Online education vs. traditional schooling
- Does a degree guarantee getting a better job
- How technologies have made studying more accessible for students (Consult: best study apps blog)
- Bullying at school: causes and prevention
- Should students wear a uniform?
- US vs. EU education
- Can tests measure the student's level of knowledge correctly?
- Corporal punishment in educational establishments
- Is homeschooling or online education as practical as traditional?
- The main contributors of global warming
- How recycling helps minimize pollution
- The effect of ocean pollution on marine life
- Change of weather patterns in the recent years
- Endangered species in 2021
- Green initiatives
- How does vegetarianism help protect the environment
- Eco-friendly clothes brands
- Hybrid vehicles as a way to reduce pollution
- Are there ways to control or slow down global warming?
- Is the use of 3D printing in medicine ethical?
- Health outcomes of COVID- 19
- Doctor-patient confidentiality
- Decrease of sugar intake as a way to a healthy lifestyle and diabetes prophylactics
- Is vegetarianism healthy?
- Consequences of lack of restorative sleep
- Health complications caused by stress and depression
- Results of eating disorders in women caused by distorted body image in social media and social networks
- Vaccination: pros and cons
- Are there effective diets?
- Is visiting a psychologist is a must in the XXI century?
- Most widespread mental disorders of our times
- Is Freud's theory still relevant today?
- Oedipus complex in children
- Stockholm syndrome portrayed in the Beauty and the Beast
- Why are autism rates increasing these days?
- Do colors affect our mood?
- Causes of insomnia and how to deal with it
- Does the quality of sleep affect the quality of life?
- Psychological causes behind obesity
- The worst and best legal systems
- Black Lives Matter movement as a result of police officers brutality towards minorities
- Should abortion be considered a crime?
- Leading causes of juvenile crimes
- Most common white-collar crimes in the US and the primary reasons behind them
- Domestic violence: causes and punishment.
- How to treat crimes committed due to mental illnesses
- Is there a correlation between increased crime rates and immigration?
- The outcomes of malpractice
- Countries with the most severe human rights violation
- Is the transplantation of organs ethical?
- Should euthanasia be made legal?
- Right for abortion: human right or a homicide
- Should corporate ethics be mandatory to follow?
- Should marijuana be legalized?
- Gun control legalization
- Is animal testing ethical?
- Toxic leadership style
- Should Instagram celebrities expose their private life online?
- Is cheating in exams ethical?
Women and Gender Studies
- Women suffrage movements in the US
- Should sex education be made compulsory in schools?
- Female literature in the US
- Female genital mutilations
- Is the glass ceiling actual these days?
- Why should women choose between family and career?
- LGBT community tolerance
- The portrayal of gender roles in children books, films, and cartoons
- How gender roles have changed with time (Take as an example our gender roles essay )
- The greatest women of XX – XXI centuries
- Does autocorrection contribute to the reduction of literacy level?
- The most useful technological inventions of the XXI century
- Will AI replace man work?
- Are self-driving cars the near future?
- Does breastfeeding improve a child's immune system?
- Will alternative sources of energy replace fossil fuels one day?
- Dating apps are a new reality
- Does social media make people closer or farther?
- Elon Musk is a new guru of technologies
- The use of online platforms by companies for the search of employees
- Causes, outcomes, and lessons learned from the 9/11 attack
- Turning points in the US history
- What were the causes and the effects of the Cold War for both countries
- Hiroshima and Nagasaki: results and lessons learned
- What were the reasons that led to the outbreak of WWII
- The conflict between the US and Vietnam
- How has Martin Luther changed the history
- Women movements in the US history
- History of nazism
- History of the rise of American literature
- Gun control in the US
- Is COVID-19 human-made?
- Should capital punishment be legalized in all states?
- Animal testing: pros and cons
- Eating meat is healthy or harmful
- The women's right to abortion
- Euthanasia: pros and cons
- Are men and women given equal rights and opportunities at the workplace
- What is better for the business: boss or leader
- What is more critical, IQ or EQ?
- The concept of the self-made man in the US
- Andy Warhol's pop art and comics
- How has the global lockdown 2020-2021 affected the world
- Is education accessible for everyone?
- Why is plagiarism considered to be academic dishonesty?
- Concepts of beauty in different cultures
- The most significant environmental disasters of the XX – XXI centuries
- Instagram influencers under 18 becoming millionaires
- Hate culture on Instagram and TikTok
- How has COVID-19 changed the world?
When you receive an assignment to write a research paper, your teacher often gives the topic. But sometimes, the professor leaves the choice of the matter to you. In such a case, picking the right topic is the first step in your paper writing. This process can be a tricky task, though. It is also a crucial stage, as the topic determines the direction of your work. When starting to write your research paper, follow the three essential steps:
- Choose the topic. Brainstorm and write down all the ideas that come to your mind. You may consider the exciting topics you have covered in class or check the lists of available topics online.
- Create a strong thesis statement. A thesis statement is the leading and central idea of the whole paper. Thus, it is logical to formulate the main idea and then an outline.
- Draft an outline for your research. An outline is a plan for your essay. Place all the main ideas in it briefly.
A research paper structure differs from a typical essay. It usually consists of the following components:
- Introduction and Problem Statement
- Literature review
- Discussion and Analysis
It is the most common research structure. However, you should always clarify it with your professor, as they may require to add other parts, such as an abstract or an executive summary. Looking for capstone project ideas ? No worries! We have a whole article dedicated to this topic.
If your professor has not assigned you a topic, you'll have to do it by yourself. It is a great chance to choose something you are really interested in. However, remember that a topic should be both exciting for you and relevant to the class. If you have trouble choosing the right one from the list above, follow this simple algorithm we have created to ease this task for you. 1. Identify the area of your interest The first step is to determine what field interests you. If you like what you write about, you will be more motivated and learn more details. 2. Brainstorm the ideas When you have chosen the field, it's time to brainstorm. Write down all the ideas that come to your mind. If you are out of ideas, you may search for some lists of topics on the Internet or use ours. 3. Consider the audience Not only your interest is essential, but your audience either. Please take into account the course you are writing your research for. For instance, writing about cars might be an irrelevant topic for a biology or sociology class. 4. Check whether the topic fits the instructions When you finally have chosen several topics, you should check the instructions given to you. If you are not sure about the issue, you can always clarify this question with the professor. They will specify all the details and maybe even offer you some compelling topics. 5. Make a research on the available information Availability of information is another issue. Even if you have chosen the topic for your research paper that you like and which fits the instructions, it might turn out to be too broad to be covered in your research. In such a case, you may either change the topic or discuss only some of its aspects. It also might happen that the matter is too narrow. If this happens, it will be better to change the topic. 6. Formulate research questions Formulating research questions is probably the most critical part of research paper writing. Research paper questions are the inquiries the author is going to address in the paper. Thus, they should be specific, informative, and straightforward. Research questions differ based on the type of research paper and its intent. There are three main types of research questions:
- Descriptive. This research question is used when the purpose of the research paper is to describe something or explain how something works. It does not aim to determine the cause or relationships between the issue or compare some things. It aims just to describe something.
- Comparative, observational, or relational. This type of question is relatively standard. It aims to compare things or to establish a relationship between them.
- Causal research question. It is used when the purpose of the research is to identify whether one variable causes another variable's outcomes.
7. Create a thesis statement A thesis statement presents the paper's main idea, serving as a road map to the whole document. A thesis statement is usually placed at the end of the introductory part. It should be clear, specific, concise, debatable, and present the author's position. In case you have any questions about a theoretical framework while writing your research paper, read one more blog on our platform. Bottom Line Our comprehensive list of ideas for research paper topics can help you find the right one or inspire you. When you have chosen the topic, developed the thesis statement and research questions, you are on the right track to completing your paper. However, if you don't know how to do it right or have other tasks to do, you can try using an online writing service. Our experienced writers are experts in different disciplines. They will help you choose a good topic for your research and write it according to your instructions. If you have already created a draft, they will proofread and edit it for you to make your research paper flawless.
Narrative essays are the best when you need to tell a story about unforgettable life experience and describe your personal attitude to some things, events, places, people. They are easy to write as there aren’t strict rules or restrictions. When one day novice writer has to choose narrative essay to...
Like many other assignments, a cause and effect essay is an obligatory one to tackle during your study years. It is helpful for students to understand the causal relationships between specific subjects. The main goal of this essay differs from other types like persuasive or argumentative. Further re...
In our daily life, we often compare things to make the right decision. However, most school children and college students feel puzzled when assigned to develop a comparison essay. The stumbling block here is a need to choose among compare and contrast essay topics. The more interesting topic you'll ...
My Speech Class
Public Speaking Tips & Speech Topics
717 Good Research Paper Topics
Jim Peterson has over 20 years experience on speech writing. He wrote over 300 free speech topic ideas and how-to guides for any kind of public speaking and speech writing assignments at My Speech Class.
Some examples of common research paper styles include:
- Argumentative Research Papers
- Persuasive Research Papers
- Education Research Papers
- Analytical Research Papers
- Informative Research Papers
Your research essay topic may also need to be related to the specific class you are taking. For example, an economics class may require a business research paper, while a class on human behavior may call for a psychology research paper.
The requirements for your paper will vary depending on whether you are in high school, college, or a postgraduate student. In high school, you may be able to choose an easy topic and cite five or six sources you found on Google or Yahoo!, but college term papers require more in-depth research from reliable sources, such as scholarly books and peer-reviewed journals.
Do you need some help with brainstorming for topics? Some common research paper topics include abortion, birth control, child abuse, gun control, history, climate change, social media, AI, global warming, health, science, and technology.
But we have many more!
On this page, we have hundreds of good research paper topics across a wide range of subject fields. Each of these topics could be used “as is” to write your paper, or as a starting point to develop your own topic ideas.
Can We Write Your Speech?
Get your audience blown away with help from a professional speechwriter. Free proofreading and copy-editing included.
How to Choose Your Research Paper Topic
The first step to developing an interesting research paper is choosing a good topic. Finding a topic can be difficult, especially if you don’t know where to start. Finding the Right Research Paper Topic
If you are in a class that allows you to choose your own term paper topic, there are some important areas to consider before you begin your project:
Your Level of Interest: Research papers are time-consuming; you will be spending countless hours researching the topic and related topics, developing several primary and secondary sources, and putting everything together into a paper that is coherent and accomplishes your objectives. If you do not choose a topic you are passionate about, the process will be far more tedious, and the finished product may suffer as a result.
Your Level of Experience: Being interested in a topic is great, but it is even more helpful if you already know something about it. If you can find a topic that you already have some personal and/or professional experience with, it will vastly reduce the amount of research needed and make the whole process much easier.
Available Information on the Topic: Be sure to choose a topic that is not only interesting but also one that has numerous sources available from which to compile your research. A researchable topic with several potential sources gives you access to the level of information you need to become an authority on the subject.
Your Audience: An interesting topic to you may not necessarily be interesting to your professor or whoever is grading your research paper. Before you begin, consider the level of interest of the person(s) who will be reading it. If you are writing a persuasive or argumentative essay, also consider their point of view on the subject matter.
As you begin researching your topic, you may want to revise your thesis statement based on new information you have learned. This is perfectly fine, just have fun and pursue the truth, wherever it leads. If you find that you are not having fun during the research phase, you may want to reconsider the topic you have chosen.
The process of writing the research paper is going to be very time consuming so it’s important to select a topic that is going to sustain your interest for the duration of the project. It is good to select a topic that is relevant to your life since you are going to spend a long time researching and writing about it. Perhaps you are considering starting your own business or pursuing a career in politics. Look through the suggested research paper topics and find one in a category that you can relate to easily. Finding a topic that you have some personal interest in will help make the arduous task a lot easier, and the project will have better results because of your vested interest.
Our List of Research Topics and Issues
Affirmative action, health, pharmacy, medical treatments, interpersonal communication, marketing and advertising, barack obama, discrimination, bill clinton, hilary clinton, computer crimes and security, cosmetic surgery, controversial, criminal justice, donald trump, easy/simple, environment, family violence, foreign policy, gambling and lotteries, the lgbtq community, generational conflict, gun control, hate crimes, immigration, middle east, maternity/paternity leave, natural disasters, police work, population explosion, pornography, prisons and prisoners, prostitution, ronald reagan, student loan debt, teen issues, women, mothers, what, why, and how, relationships.
We compiled an exhaustive list of topics that would make excellent research papers. The topics are specifically organized to help you find one that will work for your project. Broad topics are headed, and then below them are narrowed topics, all to help you find an area to focus on. The way we have organized the topics for research papers can save you lots of time getting prepared to write your research paper.
We have topics that fit into categories that cover such areas as education, environmental sciences, communication and languages, current events, politics, business, criminal justice, art, psychology, economics to name just a few. Simply get started by choosing the category that interests you and peruse through the topics listed in that category and you’ll be well on your way to constructing an excellent research paper.
Be sure to check other topics ideas: persuasive speech topics , argumentative speech topics , policy speech topics . We also have some sample outlines and essay templates .
- What limits are responsible?
- What limits are realistic?
- How to protect abortion doctors, pregnant women, and the protection of abortion clinics vs. the right to protest
- Partial birth abortion
- Scientific evidence vs. definition of viability
- Stem cell research
- Unborn victims of violence
- Relative equality has been achieved vs. serious inequities continue
- Can racial balance in business, education, and the military be achieved without policies that promote Affirmative Action
- Reverse discrimination
- NOW, National Organization for Women
- No government support vs. fairness to parents who pay twice for education
- Separation of church and state vs. religion’s contribution to the public good
- Placement by age vs. placement by academic ability
- Mainstreaming students with disabilities vs. special classrooms for their special needs
- Required standardized tests for advancement vs. course requirements only
- National standardized tests vs. local control of education
- Discrimination in education
- Multicultural/bilingual education vs. traditional basics
- Teacher competency tests vs. degree requirements only
- Teacher’s needs/demands vs. teaching as a service profession
- Policing schools
- School’s responsibility vs. parental responsibility for school violence
- Drug and alcohol abuse, pregnancy, suicide
- Zero tolerance toward violence vs. toughness with flexibility
- Permit corporal punishment
- Exams often do little more than measure a person’s ability to take exams. Should exams be outlawed in favor of another form of assessment?
- Should teens in the U.S. adopt the British custom of taking a “gap year” between high school and college?
- In some European schools, fewer than 10% of students get “As”. Is there grade inflation in the U.S.? Why so many “As” for Americans?
- Education and funding
- Grade inflation
- No Child Left Behind Act: Is it working?
- Home schooling
- Standardized tests
- Are children smarter (or more socialized) because of the Internet?
- Should the federal government be allowed to regulate information on the internet?
- How has the music industry been affected by the internet and digital downloading?
- How does a search engine work?
- What are the effects of prolonged steroid use on the human body?
- What are the benefits and hazards of medical marijuana?
- How does tobacco use affect the human body?
- Do the benefits of vaccination outweigh the risks?
- What are some common sleep disorders and how are they treated?
- What are the risks of artificial tanning or prolonged exposure to the sun?
- Should thin people have to pay Medicare and other health costs for the health problems of obese people? Should obese people have higher premiums?
- Low carbohydrate vs. low fat diets
- Benefits of weight training vs. aerobics
- How much weekly exercise is needed to achieve lasting health benefits
- Health websites give too much information
- Psychological disorders, such as cutting and self-harm, eating disorders, Autism, Tourette Syndrome, ADHD, ADD, Asperger Syndrome
- Are we taking it too far by blaming fast food restaurants for obesity? When is it individual responsibility and when is it appropriate to place blame?
- Should companies allow employees to exercise on work time?
- Steroids, Antibiotics, Sprays; Are food manufacturers killing us?
- Alternative medicine
- Alzheimer’s disease
- Causes of eating disorders, society’s portrayal of women
- Eating disorders statistics
- Down’s syndrome
- Birth control
- Dietary supplements
- Exercise and fitness
- Heart disease
- In vitro fertilization
- Attention deficit disorder
- Investigate the history and authenticity of ADHD and ADD.
- Organic foods
- Prescription drugs
- Learning disabilities
- Coma recovery: techniques, successes, new strategies.
- What are the primary types of cancer, and in what ways are they related?
- Investigate the success ratio of holistic and non-medical cancer treatments.
- Is Alzheimer’s inevitable? Examine theories regarding its prevention.
- What forms of physical degeneracy are seen as linked to aging?
- Investigate the connections between emotional stability and physical well-being, and provide evidence as to how the two may be related.
- Investigate differences in rates of injury recovery and overcoming illness based on cultural parameters.
- Examine the modern history of viral epidemics, researching what is known about the emergence of deadly viruses.
- Examine how congenital heart disease may be treated, and how it differs from other forms of heart disease.
- Is occasional depression a natural state to an extent, and is society too eager to treat this as a disorder?
- Investigate Sociopathy, determine biological and psychological roots, typical patterns, and potentials of treatment.
- How are compulsive behaviors determined as such? Explore examples of anal retention and expulsion, OCD, etc., as offering accepted criteria.
- Research and analyze the nature of codependency as both a normal state of relations and as an unhealthy extreme.
- Investigate the history and practice of electroshock, analyzing how and why this extreme treatment came to be widely used.
- Hoarding: symptoms and treatments, causes, types of hoarding
- Limits on extraordinary, costly treatments vs. doing everything possible
- Nutritional/alternative therapy vs. mainstream medical treatment insurance coverage for alternative treatment?
- Government grants for alternative treatment research?
- Health superiority of alternative treatments?
- Assisted suicide vs. preservation of life
- Governmental insurance requirements
- Should there be a national database to track controlled substances (i.e., OXYCODONE) or should it be a state issue?
- Should parents avoid vaccinating their children?
- Decline of communication due to technology
- Online social networks and their influence
- Impact of texting and cell phones
- How do men and women communicate differently using body language, and why does it matter (in dating, the workplace, and social circles)?
- Limitations of the media
- Marketing to children
- Sexual innuendos in marketing
- Global marketing trends
- Should certain kinds of ads be banned in the interest of health/morality/annoyance – alcohol, cigarettes, prescription meds, etc…?
- Children’s programming and advertising
- Most controversial political ads
- Media response and public outcry to political ads
- Campaign funds and their relation to political advertising
- Domestic policy
- Separation of church and state
- Judge nominations and make up of supreme court
- Congressional opposition to presidential nominees/filibusters
- Affirmative action
- Erosion of civil liberties vs. protection against terrorism
- Patriot Act One and Two
- Most developed nations have universal health coverage. Why doesn’t the U.S., the wealthiest nation, have it?
- Tax cut as economic stimulation
- Needs of the states vs. needs of the individuals
- Budget deficits and deficit spending
- Rich vs. poor
- Protection of victims vs. freedom of speech/rights of the accused
- How to improve race relations
- Women still earn only 75 cents for every $1 a man earns. Explain why.
- Discrimination in the workplace: analyzing issues for today’s corporations.
- Gender discrimination
- Interracial marriage
- Should government impose restrictions on what kinds of foods can be served in school cafeterias?
- Pros and cons of school uniforms.
- Do children learn better in boys-only and girls-only schools?
- Charter schools
- Prayer in schools
- Rights of the individual vs. community safety (or campus safety)
- Funding for research
- U.S. obligation to third world countries
- Manufacturing of generic drugs vs. U.S. pharmaceutical companies
- How contagious diseases “jump” from animal hosts to human
- What treatments are available to people infected with HIV and are they effective?
- Right to privacy of a child with AIDS vs. safety of other children
- Limits for campus safety vs. personal freedom
- Implications on violence and crime
- Issues with binge drinking
- Should the U.S. lower the drinking age to 18?
- Leniency because of condition vs. community safety
- Revoking drivers license vs. being able to attend classes and work
- Age discrimination of violators
- Animal rights vs. medical research
- Should it be illegal to use animals for sports and entertainment?
- Humane treatment of animals vs. factory farms
- Animal welfare in slaughter houses
- Animal protection vs. business, employment interests
- School prestige vs. academic standards
- Should shoe companies be able to give away free shoes and equipment to high school athletes?
- Should college athletes be paid?
- Doping in sports
- What are the effects on children whose parents push them in sports?
- Steroids: Should they be legalized?
- Title IX: Has it helped women’s sports? Has it harmed men’s sports?
- Social effects of team sports
- Needed in public school library/curriculum?
- Needed in entertainment industry?
- Needed on the Internet?
- Should parents censor textbooks and other literature for children in schools?
- Parental filters on the Internet. Does censorship actually increase curiosity and use of pornography?
- How is internet censorship used in China and around the world?
- How has United States censorship changed over the decades?
- Democratic kingmaker, influence on political succession
- Impact of global initiative
- Influence on fundraising
- Influence as Secretary of State
- Foreign policies
- Influence on women
- ACT or SAT score requirements
- Promotional techniques, such as 1st time scholarships
- 4 year vs. 2 year colleges
- College admission policies
- College tuition planning
- Distance education
- Diploma mills
- Online porn vs. freedom of speech
- Stalking, invasion of privacy vs. reasonable access
- Hacking crimes–workable solutions?
- What are the latest ways to steal identity and money?
- From where does spam email come and can we stop it?
- How do computer viruses spread and in what ways do they affect computers?
- Cyber security
- Securing Internet commerce: is it possible in today’s arms’ race of hackers and evolving technology?
- Is downloading of media (music, videos, software) infringing on the rights of media producers and causing economic hardships on media creators?
- Should media producers prosecute students and individuals that they suspect of downloading copyrighted materials?
- Programs such as SPOTIFY and PANDORA
- Copyright Law
- Age limitations on surgery
- Addiction to surgery
- Demand for beauty by society
- The dangers of breast implants for teenagers
- The cost of cosmetic surgery
- Plastic surgery
- Weight loss surgery
- Are surgeons “scissor happy,” and are surgeries widely unnecessarily
- Negative texting, instant messaging, email
- Is cyber-bullying as bad as face-to-face?
- Kinds of punishment for cyber-bullying
- Media response
- Should the state or federal government put laws into place to prevent bullying?
- Is homosexuality a choice, or are people born gay?
- Evolution vs. Creationism.
- Should “under God” remain in the Pledge of Allegiance?
- Is healthcare a right or a privilege?
- Fossil fuels vs. alternative energy.
- Transgender bathroom policies.
- Capitalism vs. socialism.
- Should parents be allowed to spank their children?
- Should sanctuary cities lose their federal funding?
- The pros and cons of gun control.
- Should the U.S. continue drone strikes in foreign countries?
- Was the U.S. justified in going to war with Iraq?
- How to solve the Israeli-Palestinian conflict.
- The pros and cons of animal testing.
- Do pro athletes have the right to sit during the national anthem?
- Incarceration rates in the U.S.
- Technology and the criminal justice system.
- Police brutality and minorities.
- Should the police wear body cameras?
- In what circumstances should the death penalty be allowed?
- Should we have stiffer penalties for drunk driving?
- Should those who text while driving be put in jail?
- White-collar crime and punishment.
- Criminalizing protests and activism.
- The rise of wrongful convictions.
- Mutual consent vs. exploitation
- Campuses with “no touch” policy
- Drugs associated to Date Rape
- Violence and Rape
- Government support vs. parental financing
- Benefits vs. harmful effects
- Trump’s unconventional presidential campaign.
- The psychology of Donald Trump.
- Who is behind Trump’s political rise?
- Donald Trump and evangelical voters.
- Donald Trump the businessman.
- Trump’s war on the press (aka “fake news”).
- The Trump Organization and conflicts of interest.
- The border wall and illegal immigration policy.
- Global warming and climate change policy.
- Trump-Russia collusion.
- The rapid rise of “The Resistance.”
- Trump’s legislative agenda; e.g., health care, tax policy, deregulation, etc.
- Trump’s “America First” trade and foreign policy.
- The case for (or against) the Trump presidency.
- Punishment vs. treatment
- Family reactions
- Social acceptance
- Community safety vs. legalization
- United States military involvement in Colombian drug trade?
- Drug legalization
- Abstinence Program: Do they work?
- Should the federal government legalize the use of marijuana?
- What is the true key to happiness?
- What is the cause of America’s obesity crisis?
- Why sleep is necessary.
- Are plastic bottles really bad for you?
- How to encourage people to recycle more.
- How 3D printers benefit everyone.
- How do GPS systems on smartphones work?
- How have oil spills impacted the environment?
- Verbal vs. nonverbal communication.
- The accuracy of lie detector tests.
- How Bill Gates and Steve Jobs changed the world.
- The pros and cons of hitchhiking.
- The PC vs. the Mac.
- What causes tornadoes?
- Pollution, air, and water
- Endangered species
- What are the risks of climate change and global warming?
- Rain forests
- Alternative energy
- Alternative fuel/hybrid vehicles
- Greenhouse effect
- Marine pollution
- How have oil spills affected the planet and what steps are being taken to prevent them?
- Sustainability of buildings
- Recycling programs
- Cost of “green” programs
- Wind turbines
- Landfill issues
- Renewable fuels
- Radioactive waste disposal
- Soil pollution
- Wildlife conservation: what efforts are being taken to protect endangered wildlife?
- Excessive burden on industries?
- Drilling for oil in Alaska’s ANWR (Arctic National Wildlife Refuge)
- Gasoline consumption vs. SUV’s popularity
- Wildlife protection vs. rights of developers
- Clean air and water standards–weakened vs. strengthened
- What are the dangers of scuba diving and underwater exploration?
- Should the use of coal be subjected to stricter environmental regulations than other fuels?
- Is global warming a hoax? Is it being exaggerated?
- How much is too much noise? What, if anything, should we do to curb it?
- Protecting victims vs. rights of the accused
- Women who kill abusive husbands vs. punishment for murder
- Marital rape?
- How to protect children vs. respect for parental rights
- Children who kill abusive parents
- Child abuse–workable solutions?
- Child abuse
- Domestic abuse
- Organic farming vs. mainline use of chemical sprays
- How to best protect the environment; conservation
- Family vs. corporate farms
- Food production costs
- Third world debt and World Bank/International Monetary Fund
- Military support vs. economic development of third world countries
- Human rights violations
- European Union in competition with the U.S.
- Relevance of the United Nations
- Neocon role in foreign policy
- Christian right influence on foreign policy
- Pentagon vs. State Department
- Nation building as a policy
- Arms control
- Obama’s National Strategy for Counterterrorism
- Control of al Qaeda
- Drawdown of U.S. Armed Forces in the Middle East
- Cats vs. dogs: which makes the better pet?
- My pet can live forever: why I love animal clones.
- According to my social media profile, my life is perfect.
- Football vs. baseball: which sport is America’s favorite pastime?
- Starbucks vs. Caribou: whose coffee is better?
- What does your dog really think of you?
- Why millennials deserve lower pay.
- What makes people end up with so many mismatched socks?
- How to become a research paper master.
- How reading Tuesdays with Morrie can make you wiser.
- Easy way to earn revenues vs. social damage
- Individual freedom vs. social damage
- Do lotteries actually benefit education or is it a scam?
- Can gamblers ever acquire a statistical advantage over the house in casino games?
- Should there be a constitutional amendment that allows gays and lesbians to legally marry?
- Adoption rights?
- Need special rights for protection?
- College campus response
- Gay, lesbian, bisexual, or transgender
- Gay parenting
- Elderly to share in the tax burden vs. government support of elderly
- Future of social security
- Job discrimination
- Child rearing
- Employment issues
- Generational differences
- Community and police safety vs. unrestricted right to bear arms
- NRA (National Rifle Association)
- 2nd Amendment
- Do states that allow citizens to carry guns have higher or lower crime rates?
- Community safety vs. freedom of Speech
- Punishment inequities
- Persecution of alternative lifestyles
- Church Arson: Hate crime?
- Prevention of hazing
- Greek organizations and rituals of hazing
- Statistics of death or injury due to Hazing
- High Schools and Hazing
- What happened during the Salem witch trials?
- How did trains and railroads change life in America?
- What may have occurred during the Roswell UFO incident of 1947?
- What Olympic events were practiced in ancient Greece?
- How did Cleopatra come to power in Egypt? What did she accomplish during her reign?
- What are the origins of the conflict in Darfur?
- What was the women’s suffrage movement and how did it change America?
- How was the assassination of Abraham Lincoln plotted and executed?
- How did Cold War tension affect the US and the world?
- What happened to the lost settlers at Roanoke?
- How did Julius Caesar affect Rome?
- How did the Freedom Riders change society?
- What was the code of the Bushido and how did it affect samurai warriors?
- How did Joan of Arc change history?
- What dangers and hardships did Lewis and Clark face when exploring the Midwest?
- How are the Great Depression and the Great Recession similar and different?
- What was the Manhattan Project and what impact did it have on the world?
- Why did Marin Luther protest against the Catholic Church?
- How did the Roman Empire fall?
- How did the black plague affect Europe?
- How did Genghis Khan conquer Persia?
- How did journalists influence US war efforts in Vietnam?
- Who is Vlad the Impaler and what is his connection to Count Dracula?
- Who was a greater inventor, Leonardo di Vinci or Thomas Edison?
- What was the role of African Americans during the Revolutionary War?
- What was Britain’s view of India during British rule?
- What were the factors in the China-Tibet conflict?
- Research and analyze the emergence of the Catholic Church as a political force following the collapse of the Roman Empire.
- Investigate Dr. Eileen Powers’ claim that the Roman Empire was lost primarily due to an inability to perceive itself as subject to the change inevitable to all governments, or her “force of nature” theory.
- Explore and discuss the actual cooperation occurring through the centuries of Barbarian conquest of Rome.
- Examine the differences and similarities between Western and Eastern concepts and practices of kingship.
- Investigate and explain the trajectory of ALEXANDER THE GREAT’s empire, with minimal emphasis on personal leadership.
- To what extent did commerce first link Eastern and Western cultures, and how did this influence early international relations?
- Research and analyze how Japan moved from a feudalistic to a modern state, and how geographic isolation played a role in the process.
- Analyze the process and effects of Romanization on the Celtic people of ancient England: benefits, conflicts, influences.
- Overview of British dominance of Ireland, Wales, and Scotland! How was this justified in each case, and what motivated the attempts over centuries of rebellion and failure?
- Investigate the known consequences of Guttenberg’s printing press within the first 30 years of its invention, and only in regard to the interaction between European nations.
- Identify and analyze the point at which the Reformation became fused with European politics and nationalist agendas.
- To what extent did Henry VIII promote the Reformation, despite his vigorous persecution of heretics in England?
- Trace and discuss the uses of papal power as a military and political device in the 14th and 15th centuries.
- Research the city/state of Florence from the 13th to the 16th centuries, discussing how and why it evolved as so fiercely republican.
- Compare and contrast the Russian Czarism of Peter, Elizabeth, and Catherine with the monarchies of England and France in the 18th and 19th centuries.
- Investigate the enormous significance of Catholic Orthodoxy as the dominant faith in Russia, and its meaning and influence in an empire populated by a minimal aristocracy and predominant serfdom.
- To what extent did Philip II’s religious convictions shape European policy and conflict in the 16th century?
- Trace the path leading to the convocation of the Estates in France in the late 18th century, leading to the Revolution. Assess political and social errors responsible.
- What eventually ended serfdom in Russia, and why were numerous attempts to end it by the Czars in power consistently unsuccessful?
- Research and report on how England was transformed in the 19th century by the industrial revolution and the advent of the railroad.
- Compare and contrast the consequences of the industrial revolutions in England and America in terms of urbanization.
- What were the circumstances leading to World War I, and how might the war have been averted?
- Assess the Cold War of the 20th century in an historical context: can any parallels be made between this conflict and other ongoing tensions between major powers in earlier centuries?
- Analyze Roosevelt’s decisions in implementing the New Deal, beginning with the closing of the banks. Suggest alternative strategies, or reinforce the rationale of the actions.
- What architectural marvels were found in Tenochtitlan, capital of the Aztec Empire?
- What was the cultural significance of the first moon landing?
- Food programs
- Welfare reform
- Governmental supplementation
- Homeless: urban restrictions vs. needs of the destitute
- Workable solutions?
- Realistic limits vs. openness toward people in need
- English as official language vs. respect for diversity
- Should illegal immigrants be made legal citizens?
- Access to public school and public programs for Illegal Aliens
- Policing borders–workable solutions?
- Employment and/or taxation for Illegal Aliens
- International trade
- “Shock and awe”
- U.S. occupation vs. liberation
- Iraqi run vs. U.S. puppet state
- Oil and Gas prices-Control of resources
- Effective self-government
- War on Terrorism
- Is America winning or losing the War? What is the measurement of success? Have the benefits outweighed the costs?
- Parental leave for both parents
- FMLA (Family Medical Leave Act)
- Bonding time
- Preemptive strike policy
- Precision weapons
- Intelligence reliability
- Afghanistan – a success or stalemate
- Should the U.S. have mandatory military conscriptions? For whom?
- Governmental support
- School emergency plans
- Community warning systems
- Damage costs
- U.S. presidential elections should be decided by the popular vote, rather than the Electoral College.
- The minimum wage should be increased to provide a “livable” wage for working families.
- There should be stiffer penalties for those who commit animal cruelty.
- School vouchers increase competition and create better quality schools.
- The corporate tax rate should be lowered to create more jobs.
- Social Security should be privatized.
- Human torture should be banned in all circumstances.
- Affirmative action is still needed to ensure racial and gender equality.
- The U.S. dollar should go back on the gold standard.
- Euthanasia and assisted suicide should be outlawed.
- Police brutality vs. dangers that police face
- Racially motivated brutality?
- Politician’s right to privacy vs. the public’s right to know
- Amount of money going into presidential campaigns
- Views on abortion, gay marriage, and other controversial topics
- Political debates throughout history
- Third-party candidates at presidential debates
- Rights of religious citizens vs. freedom from imposition (e.g. prayer in schools)
- Religious motivation for political involvement vs. cultural pluralism
- Christian Right’s influence on foreign policy
- How serious? Causes? Workable solutions?
- Funding abortion as a form of birth control in third world countries?
- What would happen globally if the demand for natural resources is greater than the supply?
- Limitation of social deterioration vs. freedom of speech
- Definition of Pornography
- Child Pornography
- Building prisons vs. alternative sentencing
- Adjusted sentencing for lesser crimes
- Community service
- Diversion Programs for inmates
- How does the prison population in America compare to other nations?
- Prostitution laws in the US and abroad
- Benefits and drawbacks to legalizing prostitution
- Psychological effect on prostitutes and former prostitutes
- Sex slavery, buying and selling
- Should the government be allowed to wire tap without permission?
- What limitations, if any, should be applied to the paparazzi?
- What medical information should be confidential? Who, if anybody, should have access to medical records?
- Does the public have a right to know about a public figure’s private life?
- Privacy rights
- Do harsher punishments mean fewer convictions?
- Date rape: consent vs. exploitation
- Drugs-Rohypnol, GHB, KETAMINE
- Legalization of Date Rape Drugs
- Recently, a 17-year-old boy was sentenced to 10 years in prison for having consensual oral sex with a 15-year-old girl. Are statutory rape laws patronizing to girls and discriminatory to boys?
- Acquaintance rape
- Is there one true religion?
- Freedom of religion
- Offer distinct reasons why the Bible should be studied as literature, removed from religious significance.
- From Hollywood to the White House: the political rise of Ronald Reagan.
- The Great Communicator: how Reagan captured the hearts of Americans.
- 1981 assassination attempt: bullet wound leaves Reagan inches away from death.
- Reagan appoints the first female Supreme Court justice.
- The PATCO breakup and decline of the labor unions.
- Tax cuts and “Reaganomics.”
- The “Iran-Contra” scandal.
- Reagan, Gorbachev, and the end of the Cold War.
- The final act: Reagan’s Alzheimer’s disease diagnosis and long goodbye.
- How has airport security intensified since September 11th, 2001?
- Identity theft
- Homeland Security: Are we safer since the creation of this department?
- Should the government use invasive pat-downs and body scans to ensure passenger safety or are there better methods?
- Is arming Pilots a good idea?
- What responsibilities do secret service agents have?
- Student loan scams
- How to avoid student loan debt
- Managing student loan debt
- Driverless cars and the future of transportation.
- Breaking the glass ceiling: the impact of the women’s rights movement.
- How seniors contribute to societal well-being.
- How disabled individuals are viewed by society.
- The modern-day civil rights movement.
- Has technology made us more detached from society?
- The role of religion in society.
- In today’s society, are we better off or worse off than previous generations?
- Popular music and its impact on the culture.
- Class and geographical segregation.
- The differences between life in the city, suburbs, and/or rural areas.
- Should parents be able to create designer babies?
- Should microchips be implanted inside humans for better tracking and security?
- Will smart watches eventually replace cell phones?
- The pros and cons of being a global citizen.
- Progressive vs. flat tax
- Excessive taxes vs. worthwhile programs
- Is text messaging contributing to teen illiteracy?
- How eating disorders impact teens.
- Tablets vs. textbooks.
- Do standardized tests improve teen education?
- Are violent video games contributing to juvenile delinquency?
- Is English literature relevant for today’s teens?
- Should the HPV vaccine be required for teen girls?
- Do teachers inflate grades so students can pass?
- Should advertisers be allowed to target teens?
- How to encourage teens to stop smoking.
- The causes and effects of teen alcohol and drug abuse.
- How to prevent teen pregnancy.
- Osama Bin Laden
- World Trade Center and Pentagon bombings
- September 11, 2001
- War on terrorism
- Al Qaida: Has U.S. policy actually spread terrorism rather than contained it? Will it get better or worse? Why and how?
- Can terrorism ever be justified?
- What kind of person becomes a suicide bomber?
- What were the circumstances surrounding the death of Osama Bin Laden?
- Has the Patriot Act prevented or stopped terrorist acts in America?
- How is text messaging affecting teen literacy?
- Cell Phones: How have they changed us socially?
- Does the Information Age mean we are losing important historical information?
- Where did hip-hop music originate?
- A day in the life of a Buddhist monk.
- How does the brain store and retrieve memories?
- What life is like inside an ant colony.
- The case for and against the existence of UFOs.
- Can virtual reality adequately substitute for actual reality?
- Are dreams hidden messages or just hot air?
- Why do people collect the most ridiculous things?
- When is it time to get out of an abusive relationship?
- The art of pretending to care.
- Public attitudes toward veterans
- Health issues caused by service time
- Organizations for veterans
- Governmental support for veterans
- What programs are available to help war veterans get back into society?
- Iraq War Vets: Are they being cheated on medical benefits?
- Is there a glass ceiling?
- Obstacles to women running for political office?
- Should women be priests, pastors, ministers, and rabbis?
- What differences, if any, are there in children who are raised by stay-at-home moms and working moms? Does society today still discriminate against working mothers who wish to have flexible work schedules?
- Should stay-at-home moms get a salary from the government?
- Why do we sleep?
- How do GPS systems work?
- Who was the first person to reach the North Pole?
- Did anybody ever escape Alcatraz?
- What was life like for a gladiator?
- Are there any effective means of repelling insects?
- How is bulletproof clothing made?
- How was the skateboard invented and how has it changed over the years?
- What is life like inside of a beehive?
- Where did hip hop originate and who were its founders?
- What makes the platypus a unique and interesting mammal?
- What is daily life like for a Buddhist monk?
- How did gunpowder change warfare?
- How were cats and dogs domesticated and for what purposes?
- What do historians know about ninjas?
- Are humans still evolving?
- What is the curse of the pharaohs?
- Why was Socrates executed?
- How did ancient sailors navigate the globe?
- How are black holes formed?
- How do submarines work?
- Do lie detector tests accurately determine truthful statements?
- How does a hybrid car save energy?
- What ingredients can be found in a hotdog?
- How does a shark hunt?
- How does the human brain store and retrieve memories?
- How does stealth technology shield aircraft from radar?
- What causes tornados?
- How does night vision work?
- What causes desert mirages, and how do they affect wanderers?
- What are sinkholes, and how are they formed?
- What are the major theories explaining the disappearance of the dinosaurs?
- Should we reform laws to make it harder to get a divorce?
- Divorce rates
- Family relationships
- Family values
- Race relations
- Marriage and Divorce
- A view of home life and its effect on child development
- How 4 generations in the workplace can work together.
- Building positive employee relationships
- Modern work environments
- Business leadership
- Workforce regulations
- Small business and taxation
- Corporate law
- Issues in modern Human Resources: Are today’s corporations patronizing employees or being more responsible for them?
- Cultural conflict in globalization: Strategies for successfully establishing a presence in a foreign culture
- Corporate abuse: How can executives so successfully manipulate corporations criminally?
- Identifying stakeholders in non-public companies: is the corporate responsibility the same as for public offerings?
- Devise a new model of leadership for business today, incorporating elements of existing leadership models and theories.
- Examine the actual impact of social media as a business promotion instrument.
- Devise a scenario in which traditionally unethical business practices may be justified.
- Should newspaper reporters be required to reveal their sources?
- Do the media (both print and broadcast) report fairly? Do they ever cross the line between reporting the news and creating the news?
- Does news coverage favor whites?
- What steps are involved in creating a movie or television show?
- How have the film and music industries dealt with piracy?
- Media conglomerates/ownership
- Minorities in mass media
- Portrayal of women
- Reality television
- Television violence
- Media portrayals
- Sensationalized media
- Examine the issues of responsibility in pharmaceutical companies’ promotion of drugs in the media.
- Forensic science technology
- What are the current capabilities and future goals of genetic engineers?
- What obstacles faced scientists in breaking the sound barrier?
- What is alchemy and how has it been attempted?
- What technologies are available to home owners to help them conserve energy?
- Nuclear energy
- Clean energy resources
- Wind energy: Is wind energy really that inexpensive? Is it effective? Is it practical?
- What are the dangers and hazards of using nuclear power?
- Investigate Freud’s contributions to psychology as they exist today: what value remains?
- Are there gender foundations to psychology and behavior that are removed from cultural considerations? To what extent does gender actually dictate thought process?
- To what extent is sexual orientation dictated by culture, and is there an orientation not subject to social and cultural influences?
- Investigate the psychological process in group dynamics with regard to the emergence of leaders and the compliance of others.
- Compare and contrast Jung, Freud, and Adler: explore distinctions and commonalities.
- What is “normal,” and to what extent is psychology reliant on culture to define this?
- Research and assess the effectiveness of radical psychotherapies and unconventional treatments.
- Research the concept of human will as both a component of individual psychology and a process or element removed from it.
- To what extent is self-image influenced by culture in regard to eating disorders? Are external factors entirely to blame?
- How do centuries-old beliefs of madness and dementia relate to modern conceptions of mental illness?
- Is psychology itself inevitably a non-science in that virtually any theory may be substantiated, or is there a foundation of science to the subject to which all theorists must conform?
- Examine Euripides and gender psychology: what do the Trojan Women and Medea reveal?
- Using three characters, explore Chaucer’s insight into human behavior in The Canterbury Tales.
- Identify the true relationship between Dante and Virgil in The Divine Comedy, emphasizing Dante’s reliance on the poet.
- Research and discuss the English fascination for euphemism and ornate narratives in the 16th century, beginning with John Lyly.
- Examine any existing controversies regarding Shakespearean authorship, citing arguments on both sides.
- Analyze similarities and differences between Marlowe and Shakespeare in regard to Tamburlaine and Titus Andronicus.
- Defend or support Bloom’s assertion of Shakespeare as the “inventor of the human being.”
- To what degree are Shakespeare’s plays influenced by, or reflective, of the Elizabethan era? Identify specific cultural and national events linked to at least 3 plays.
- Analyze the unusual construction of A Winter’s Tale in regard to transition from comedy to drama. Is this valid? Does the transition benefit or harm the play?
- Support the belief that Shakespeare is representing himself as Prospero through evidence, or similarly refute the belief.
- Why was extreme violence so popular in English Reformation drama? Cite Marlowe, Kyd, Webster, and Shakespeare.
- Analyze the metaphysical in Donne’s poetry: is it spiritual, existential, or both?
- What is Shelley seeking to say in Frankenstein? Support your answer with passages from the novel.
- Compare and contrast Tolstoy’s Anna Karenina with Flaubert’s Madame Bovary, noting the characters of the heroines.
- It is argued that Dickens failed when he turned to serious, romantic narrative in his novels. Using Copperfield, Great Expectations, and Dombey and Son, defend or refute this claim.
- Assess Dickens’ stance as a moralist in Bleak House and Hard Times: to what extent does he seek reform, and to what does he comment on the human condition?
- Was the Harry Potter phenomenon warranted by quality of storytelling or more a matter of public receptivity at the time combined with media exposure?
Top 10 Microphone Isolation Shield Reflectors + Buyer’s Guide 2021
Best Microphones for Streaming, Gaming and Live Chats in 2022
20 thoughts on “717 Good Research Paper Topics”
How has music evolved? How has music effected history? Music of the past vs music of the present. How has the music industry effected the music’s quality?
Do you think abortion is legal? Why they do abortion?
Why are people instinctively afraid of animals that are not mammals?
Should abortion be legalized? Should domestic abuse and child abuse victims be granted clemency for killing their abuser?
Jewish holocaust and its contribution to European History, specifically Germany
What is the most popular college in the United States?
The Black Knight: Space Waste or Alien Satellite? The Moon Landing: Real or Hollywood Hoax? Have We Become Too Politically Correct? Paranormal Research: Real? Fake? Should it be offered in college? Who really was Jack the Ripper? Can a zombie apocalypse truly occur? Who is the best or worst president of the USA? The Men in Black: real or hoax?
Why Marching Band is a sport.
Marching band is not a sport
how did aids start?
Topic : Alternative medicine Research question : Does the alternative medicine is safe and standardized Hypothesis : analyse the quality controle of alternative medicine formulations
Does our nostalgic music/childhood songs affect our present lifestyle, and in what ways?
reverse discriminations is still discrimination so there’s no such thing as that. like reverse racism isn’t a thing because that is still racism
Men on birth control and not women.
You forget the topic Islamophobia 😉
You should add a music section. Is Muzio Clementi overshadowed by Mozart? The Toccata and Fugue in D- really wasn’t written by Bach The use of the “Dies Irae” in cinema Why is modern music so repetitive and simple compared to classical music?
I want to do a research project on Education
I want to research but not get a perfect topic help me give me a best topic about current affairs
Topic: History. Are the Crusades oversimplified? where they justified? If so, how? Topic: Current affairs. Is the term “conspiracy theory” used to discredit any non-mainstream, controversial opinions. Topic: Gun control. Does limiting magazine capacity for firearms have any effect on gun crime? Are high-capacity magazines ever necessary for self-defense? Topic: Economics. Are minimum wage laws necessary to guarantee “decent”, or do the laws of supply and demand automatically ensure that?
Are women funny?
Leave a Comment
Reach out to us for sponsorship opportunities
Vivamus integer non suscipit taciti mus etiam at primis tempor sagittis euismod libero facilisi.
© 2023 My Speech Class
200 Easy Research Paper Topics for College Students in 2021
Writing research papers is a must-do step in any educational process at college. In many cases, professors allow students to be creative with choosing a topic to complete this type of academic assignment. This privilege usually sounds great at first glance. However, thousands of learners might feel overwhelmed with a wide choice of interesting research topics they can find online.
The truth is that you can easily get lost in countless research paper topics available on different websites. Moreover, exploring and narrowing down the solutions for your essay might appear too challenging. The reason is that many research topics for college available online are outdated or contain too broad concepts for the research. To make your investigation process easier, we’ve collected a list of 200 new and innovative topics for composing an impressive research essay, presentation, or report. No worries if you have little writing experience or creativity - this guide will help you choose a fresh solution for your assignments in no time.
How to Choose Research Study Ideas for College Students
If the professor gives you complete freedom to pick up a topic, we have good news for you. Now, you can select a field or niche according to your individual preferences and background knowledge! There is no need to compose a boring paper that will make you yawn during the entire writing process. However, make sure you follow some basic rules of choosing good research paper topics below.
Stick to Your Favorite Topic
Are you fond of cars? Feel free to research the benefits and drawbacks of electric automobiles. Can’t imagine your life without sports? Explore the dope issue in professional sports. The key to developing a successful paper is to write about the topic that makes you feel excited. If you write about something you show zero interest in, the process will likely slow down and become more challenging. Therefore, always try to find something inspiring.
Choose Understandable Solutions
Many students are interested in modern technologies or space exploration. However, writing on these topics requires having advanced knowledge in the corresponding areas. Still, few learners can boast of having a deep understanding of artificial intelligence, computer programming, or space technologies. That is why it is better to look for easier and more comprehensive topics to write about. As a result, you will reduce the amount of time for research and cope with the college task faster.
Make Sure You Will Find Enough Information
When choosing ideas for a research paper, you need to make sure there are at least several reliable sources you can use for researching. The fact is that if you pick a truly out-of-the-box solution, you might fail to find enough relevant information about it. The same rule works for outdated topics. In case you select a played-out idea, you will hardly find new and up-to-date sources to support your idea. Here is a little hint for you: if you are looking for the relevant information for a chosen idea but fail to find anything suitable, it is better to change your topic.
Look for Clear and Understandable Concepts and Issues
When searching for the best research paper topics, don’t forget to think about your audience. What does it mean? The fact is that it is necessary to pick up a solution that is completely understandable for both you and the readers. In other words, avoid sticking to extremely difficult or complex topics that might make your audience feel confused. In case you use some specific terms in your paper that might be unfamiliar to the common reader, it is better to explain them briefly.
Try to Be Specific
Picking up too broad topics for research papers is one of the most common mistakes of hundreds of students. To avoid this issue, it is better to stay away from too general solutions that can be described from dozens of sides. Otherwise, you might go down in tons of diverse data and arguments you can use for your paper. Being precise and choosing only the most powerful facts are among the features of any successful student.
Look For Something Unique
Picking up topics for a research paper some of your classmates are also writing about is never the best choice. It is better to select an idea you will be able to describe from an unusual perspective. If you prefer to cover simple and comprehensive topics, it will be great to try an innovative approach to describing facts. However, don’t experiment with the paper’s structure and focus on providing exclusive and original arguments only. The best research academic papers are intriguing and inspiring.
Be In Trend
There is nothing new that trendy topics attract more attention from the audience. The reason is that they have a huge unexplored potential and amazing research opportunities. If you pick up an emerging topic, you will likely get higher grades for your academic assignment.
Simple Research Topics: Education
If you are still wondering which idea is the best one for composing your research paper, it might be good to write about education . The truth is that this topic is one of the easiest to write about. Moreover, you will effortlessly find countless relevant sources to support your ideas related to education. Feel free to grab one of these handy solutions you can put into practice when writing your academic paper.
- Are Standardized Tests Good to Evaluate the Student’s Knowledge?
- How to Make Education More Accessible for Students With Disabilities?
- Should Tuition Become Free at All Colleges in the United States?
- How Can Schools and Colleges Support International Students?
- Becoming a Student and a Successful Businessman: Is It Possible?
- The Impact of COVID-19 Pandemic on the Education Sector
- The Benefits of Social Networking at College and University
- The Innovations in the Education System of the United States
- Is It Possible to Start Building a Career During Studies?
- How Can Schools Stop Violence Among Students?
- Should American Learners Have a “Gap Year”?
- The Analysis of the Finnish Education System
- Homeschooling vs. Learning in the Classroom
- British vs. American Education Systems
- The Teaching Technologies of the Future
- Should College Students Have a Part-Time Job?
- Is There Any Discrimination at High Schools?
- Should Schools Have Sexual Education Lessons?
- Most Common Issues of Bilingual Education
- Why Do Students Need to Learn Religion at School?
- How to Stop Cheating on Exams
- Student Loans: Pros and Cons
- The Pros and Cons of Same-Sex Classrooms
- The Development of Women’s Right to Education
- Montessori Method: Advantages and Drawbacks
- Effective Ways to Improve the Quality of Teaching
- How Can the Issue of “Useless Classes” Be Solved?
- Should Colleges Become Business-Driven?
- How to Improve Modern Elementary Education?
- Should School Children Wear Uniforms?
- How to Stop Hazing at High Schools?
Unique Research Topics on Health
To put it short, these solutions remain topical among young learners for years. If you would like to select a comprehensive and brilliant solution for your research paper, choosing topics related to health might help you finish your essay fast. What to research? Here is a list of ideas you can start writing about right now.
- The Impact of Drugs on the Human Body
- How to Stop Consuming Too Much Junk Food?
- How Much Fruit and Vegetables Should a Common Student Consume per Day?
- The Correlation Between Mood and the Health of the Immune System
- Is It Possible to Stop the COVID-19 Spread in All Countries?
- Why Do Many Girls Suffer From Anorexia During Their Studies?
- The Mental Issues of the Most Well-Known Criminals
- The Impact of Classical Music on Overall Well-Being
- Main Reasons for Facing Serious Allergies
- The Importance of Regular Health Screenings
- Ways to Prevent Serious Mental Diseases
- Kids’ Vaccination: Advantages and Risks
- Birth Control Issues in Developed Countries
- The Impact of Breastfeeding on the Kids’ Health
- The Impact of Insomnia on the Quality of Life
- Most Effective Ways to Control Obesity
- Top Reasons to Consume More Fats Regularly
- Artificial Vitamins: Should Everyone Consume Them?
- The Role of Nutrition for Maintaining Brain Health
- How to Decrease Stress Levels of Teenagers
- The Pros and Cons of Reconstructive Surgery
- Acupuncture: The Hidden Health Benefits
- The Most Important Aspects of Neonatal Nutrition
- Impact of Emotional Stability on Human Health
- Uncommon Solutions to Improve Short-Term Memory
- Should Elementary Schools Have Homework?
- The Psychology of Gifted People
- Top Issues of Cardiovascular Care
- How to Keep Your Brain Healthy
- The Impact of Sports on Human Health
- The Future of Natural Medicine
- New Strategies for Coma Recovery
- Basic Rules of Sun Safety
- The Dangers of Low-Fat Diets
- The Future of Antibiotics Therapies
- Pros and Cons of Dietary Supplements
- Non-Medical Cancer Treatments
- Most Effective Ways to Make Your Brain Work Harder
- Religion and Health
- Benefits of Swimming
- Eating Disorders
Easy Research Paper Topics: Environment
If you would like to follow the path of Greta Thunberg, it might be good to start your way with composing papers related to environment protection and ecology. Explore the main issues in this field and come up with an impressive research paper in a matter of a couple of hours.
- The Main Dangers of Air Pollution
- Greenhouse Effect: Myths vs. Reality
- Ways to Stop Marine Pollution
- Advantages and Drawbacks of Using Pesticides in Agriculture
- GMO Products vs. Organic Food
- The Importance of “Green Programs” in Developing Countries
- The Problem of Radioactive Waste Disposal
- Should Environmental Regulations Become Stricter?
- Is the Problem of Global Warming Exaggerated?
- The Problem of Water Deficit in Developing Countries
- Ways to Protect Endangered Wildlife
- How Can an Individual Help Save an Environment?
- Why Should Children Learn About Global Warming?
- The Advantages of Solar Technologies
- The Main Dangers of Producing Too Much Plastic
- How to Start Using Eco-Friendly Products?
- The Changes in the Climate of Earth in the 21st Century
- The Analysis of the Deforestation Levels in South America
- How to Improve Access to Clean Water in All Countries Globally?
- Is It Possible to Manage Overpopulation?
- The Prospects of Nuclear Energy
Interesting Topics to Research: Technology and Media
Modern technologies are developing at a breakneck speed. The new solutions, apps, and approaches revolutionize different industries and elevate the quality of lives of millions of people. If you choose a nice solution about innovation and computing for your essay, you will definitely have a chance to attract the attention of the audience. Top research papers topics ideas are right here below!
- The Possible Ways to Develop Artificial Intelligence Systems
- How Will Smartphones Change in the Near Future?
- The Benefits of Cloud Solutions in Storing Data
- Top Areas to Use Drone Technologies
- Ecommerce Solutions vs. Local Retailers
- Online Currencies and Their Impact on the Global Financial System
- How to Avoid the Dangers of the Dark Web?
- Will Self-Driving Cars Become Common in the Future?
- Privacy Issues Online
- The Future of Blogging
- Online vs. Offline Communication
- Will People Colonize Mars?
- Nanomedicine: Myths and Realities
- Online Payments and Paper Money
- Breaking the Sound Barrier
- Is Social Media a New Technology?
- Technologies That Might Impact Human Behavior
- Safest Ways to Store Information in the 21st Century
- How Do Modern Technologies Allow People to Work From Home?
- The Impact of Modern Technologies on Globalization
- The Perspectives of Online Gaming
- The Impact of Advertisements on Kids and Teens
- Newest Technologies Used in Surgery
- Internet Addiction and the Ways to Prevent It
- Censorship Control
Top Solutions Related to Business and Economy
Many students are looking for research papers topics for college-related to the economy, e-commerce, and business. If you are one of them, explore this ultimate list of the newest ideas related to these popular spheres.
- Most Effective Ways to Improve the Economy of the Developed Countries
- How to Start Your Business in E-Commerce
- Modern Ways to Manage Inflation
- How to Fight Poverty and Hunger
- The Role of Taxes in the Modern Economy
- How Did Industrialization Change the World?
- International Tourism During the Pandemic Times
- Industries That Were Impacted by the COVID-19 Crisis
- The Correlation Between Culture and Economic Growth
- How Can Immigration Impact the Country’s Economy?
- The Global Pandemic and Employment Rates
- Role of a Leader in Modern Business
- Choosing the Best Work Environment
- The Impact of Corporate Culture on the Employment Rate
- How to Set Up Effective Business Links?
- The Most Common Issue of Taxation of Small Businesses
- The Advantages of a Four-Day Workweek
- How to Stop Discrimination at the Workplace?
- Drawbacks of Using Unethical Business Practices
- Social Media Ads to Promote Small Businesses
- How to Improve the Effectiveness of a Human Resource Department?
- Why Do Companies Attract International Investors?
- Most Effective Types of Business Models
- How to Become More Competitive in a Chosen Market?
- Government Regulations and Business
- Basic Reasons to Increase the Minimum Wage in the United States
- Most Promising Business Ideas for the Near Future
Hot Topics for Research Paper: Family and Communication
Family is an essential part of our lives. How to set up healthy family relationships? What is the role of parents in raising children? Feel free to use any of these ideas for your research paper. By the way, good research topics related to communication are also collected in this paragraph.
- Marital Rape and Its Impact on the Personality
- Impact of Divorce on Kids and Teens
- How to Stop Abusive Relationships?
- How to Make Your Children Happier?
- Effective Ways to Solve Conflicts in Families
- How to Improve Communication Between Siblings?
- Role of Grandparents in Raising Children
- Lack of Communication Between Family Members
- Why Do Children Kill Abusive Parents?
- The Impact of Parents’ Depression on Their Children
- Happy Childhood and Leadership
- Advantages of Having a Big Family
- Drugs and Alcoholism in Modern Families
- Impact of Home Life on Child Development
- Do All Children Need to Respect Their Parents?
- The Criticism of Freud’s Theories
- Important Parental Rights
- Gender Roles in the Family
- Basic Family Values
- Domestic Abuse
Easy and Interesting Research Paper Topics
Many students face difficulties when choosing an idea for composing an academic paper. If you are not good at writing on education, health, business, or family relationships, it might be great to search for something more exciting. Here is a list of diverse topics you might find good-looking.
- The Role of International Health Organizations in Modern Society
- Corporate and Business Laws: Most Common Issues
- Why Do Many People Watch TV Shows and Series?
- Future of Chinese Economy
- The Future of Video Streaming Services
- Women’s Rights in the Modern World
- How to Support Global Peacekeeping
- Gender Stereotypes in Advertising
- Classical Hollywood Cinema
- Landmark Court Decisions
- Possible Ways to Use 3d Printers
- Portrayals of Superheroes in Movies
- Cannabis Legalization: Pros and Cons
- Should Companies Stop Animal Testing?
- Criminalizing Protests
- Socialism vs. Capitalism
- How Has Feminism Changed Over the Years?
- Origins of Racial Discrimination
- Should Modern People Read More?
- Top Effective Promotion Solutions for Startups
- Crowdfunding & Outsourcing
- Policies That Are Related to Transgenders
- Role of Cultural Revolutions
- How to Decrease Crime Rates in Big Cities?
- What Are the Benefits and Drawbacks of Fracking?
- Freedom of Religion: Basic Issues
- Body Cameras for Police Officers: Pros and Cons
- Should Penalties for Drunk Driving Become Stricter?
- Abstinence Program: Do They Truly Work?
- The Importance of Writing Research Papers at Colleges
- Effective Techniques to Erase Bad Memories
- Ways to Solve the Immigration Crisis
- Stereotypes in Modern Culture
- Gun Safety and Control Policies
Top Tips to Writing a Winning Research Paper
Picking up an excellent topic is only about 20% of the job you need to do to compose a flawless research paper. What’s next? Are there any prompts that might help you finish your assignment in no time? Sure! Our experts are ready to share some secrets on composing fantastic essays within the shortest terms.
Double-Check the Professor’s Instructions
The secret truth is that there are many types of research papers you might face during your studies. Consequently, these papers might have different requirements and writing rules you need to follow. How to find out how to compose your essay? The easiest way to discover all details is to read the instructions shared by the professor. Although it is a must step all students need to do before they start writing, many learners often forget about this easy rule. By the way, what information can you find in the college writing instructions? As a rule, you will find these types of data:
- deadlines for completing assignments;
- formatting styles;
- the tone of voice you need to use;
- assignment goals;
- length specifications;
- list of topics;
- key features for your writing;
- submission method;
- most common mistakes you need to avoid.
It is recommended to read the instructions at least a couple of times to make sure you understand all the requirements and specifications of your research paper. Avoid starting to write your essay before you’ve learned its basic rules.
Many students are very confident about their research and writing skills. Therefore, thousands of learners still believe they can effortlessly develop a top-notch research paper in just a couple of hours. However, even professional writers can’t compose a superior 3000-word essay in just an hour.
Therefore, it is vital to be realistic when setting up your individual deadlines and creating writing schedules to cope with your academic assignments. Even if you choose current research topics that are incredibly easy to write about, you will still need to do advanced research, choose trustworthy sources, and pick up the most impressive arguments for your paper. All these tasks might take you plenty of time.
It is also not recommended to write research papers at the last moment. First, you might fail to meet the deadline. Second, you might easily come up with poor quality writing because of being unattentive. Third, you will hardly have enough time to proofread and edit your essay. Fourth, when in a hurry, you might copy and paste data from different sources into your paper. This will inevitably lead to extremely high plagiarism levels. All these issues might lead to receiving low grades for your academic assignment.
Follow the Rules
There are many writing rules you will need to follow. However, the basic one is to choose a traditional structure of an academic paper. In other words, your research paper will need to have an introduction, body paragraphs, and the conclusion. Avoid being creative when choosing the structure of your paper - it is the worst place for showing off your innovation. If you would like to stand out from the crowd of other learners, it is better to select an out-of-the-box topic for your assignment.
Proofread and Edit Your Paper
Many students are so tired of doing the research and writing that they often forget to proofread their papers. However, this is an important step in completing any type of academic assignment. If you proofread your essay, you can easily detect dozens of inconsistencies, mistakes, and typos. Moreover, you can also find some repetitive phrases, sentences, or facts in your paper. All these issues can drastically worsen your quality of writing. Even if you are sure your writing is 100% excellent, make sure to proofread it before passing it to the professor.
Plagiarism is a true nightmare of any diligent student. How to avoid this serious issue when composing your academic paper? First, make sure to share the results of your analysis uniquely and uncommonly. Second, use citations carefully. Third, check your essay for plagiarism online! You can find dozens of plagiarism detecting tools and utilities designed for students on many websites. Feel free to use a couple of solutions to make sure your essay is fresh and original. If you suddenly find out your paper has a high plagiarism level, make sure to make significant modifications and be more original. After that, double-check your essay once again.
The Best Way to Get a Perfect Research Paper
There are plenty of important research topics you can use in your academic writing. But what if you’ve chosen a great idea but fail to compose a unique and flawless paper? Is there any solution if you don’t have enough time to meet the professor's deadline? Sure!
Thousands of students fail to deliver college or university assignments on time. The reasons for this issue might significantly vary. Some learners are not skilled writers, while others might not have a deep understanding of the chosen field. Moreover, many students are trying to build careers or dedicate all their free time to sports. Anyway, failure to meet deadlines might worsen the student’s academic performance and other problems related to studies. The good news is that you can avoid facing all these issues!
Our professional writers are always ready to help you complete any type of research paper within the shortest terms. You don’t need to provide any reasons for asking for writing help - we understand the students’ pain and can provide you with pro assistance anytime. Just place an order on our website, choose the deadline, and forget about all your learning issues. You will get a perfectly written academic paper right when you need it. We have thousands of happy customers and impressive guarantees, so you can always trust our service. We value each customer and always deliver superior papers to each of our clients.
What are your chances of acceptance?
Calculate for all schools, your chance of acceptance.
Your chancing factors
100 Interesting Research Paper Topics for High Schoolers
What’s covered:, how to pick the right research topic, elements of a strong research paper.
- Interesting Research Paper Topics
Where to Get Your Research Paper Edited for Free
Composing a research paper can be a daunting task for first-time writers. In addition to making sure you’re using concise language and your thoughts are organized clearly, you need to find a topic that draws the reader in. CollegeVine is here to help you brainstorm creative topics. Below are 100 interesting research paper topics that will help you engage with your project and keep you motivated until you’ve typed the final period.
You can’t have a good research paper without a good research paper topic. “Good” is subjective and different students will find different topics interesting; however, what’s important is that you find a topic that makes you want to find out more and make a convincing argument. Maybe you’ll be so interested that you’ll want to take it further and submit your paper to a competition!
A research paper is similar to an academic essay but more lengthy and requires more research. This is bittersweet: although it is more work, you can create a more nuanced argument, and learn more about your topic area. Research papers are a demonstration of your research ability and your ability to formulate a convincing argument. How well you’re able to engage with the sources and make original contributions will determine the strength of your paper.
The introduction to a research paper serves two critical functions: it conveys the topic of the paper and illustrates how you will address it. A strong introduction will also pique the interest of the reader and make them excited to read more. Selecting a research paper topic that is meaningful, interesting, and fascinates you is an excellent first step toward creating an engaging paper that people will want to read.
A thesis statement is technically part of the introduction—generally the last sentence of it—but is so important that it merits a section of its own. The thesis statement is a declarative sentence that tells the reader what the paper is about. A strong thesis statement serves three purposes: present the topic of the paper, deliver a clear opinion on the topic, and summarize the points the paper will cover.
An example of a good thesis statement of diversity in the workforce is:
Diversity in the workplace is not just a moral imperative but also a strategic advantage for businesses, as it fosters innovation, enhances creativity, improves decision-making, and enables companies to better understand and connect with a diverse customer base.
The body is the largest section of a research paper. It’s here where you support your thesis, present your facts and research, and persuade the reader.
Each paragraph in the body of a research paper should have its own idea. The idea is presented, generally in the first sentence of the paragraph, by a topic sentence. The topic sentence acts similarly to the thesis statement, only on a smaller scale, and every sentence in the paragraph with it supports the idea it conveys.
An example of a topic sentence on how diversity in the workplace fosters innovation is:
Diversity in the workplace fosters innovation by bringing together individuals with different backgrounds, perspectives, and experiences, which stimulates creativity, encourages new ideas, and leads to the development of innovative solutions to complex problems.
The body of an engaging research paper flows smoothly from one idea to the next. Create an outline before writing and order your ideas so that each idea logically leads to another.
The conclusion of a research paper should summarize your thesis and reinforce your argument. It’s common to restate the thesis in the conclusion of a research paper.
For example, a conclusion for a paper about diversity in the workforce is:
In conclusion, diversity in the workplace is vital to success in the modern business world. By embracing diversity, companies can tap into the full potential of their workforce, promote creativity and innovation, and better connect with a diverse customer base, ultimately leading to greater success and a more prosperous future for all.
The reference page is normally found at the end of a research paper. It provides proof that you did research using credible sources, properly credits the originators of information, and prevents plagiarism.
There are a number of different formats of reference pages, including APA, MLA, and Chicago. Make sure to format your reference page in your teacher’s preferred style.
- Analyze the benefits of diversity in education.
- Are charter schools useful for the national education system?
- How has modern technology changed teaching?
- Discuss the pros and cons of standardized testing.
- What are the benefits of a gap year between high school and college?
- What funding allocations give the most benefit to students?
- Does homeschooling set students up for success?
- Should universities/high schools require students to be vaccinated?
- What effect does rising college tuition have on high schoolers?
- Do students perform better in same-sex schools?
- Discuss and analyze the impacts of a famous musician on pop music.
- How has pop music evolved over the past decade?
- How has the portrayal of women in music changed in the media over the past decade?
- How does a synthesizer work?
- How has music evolved to feature different instruments/voices?
- How has sound effect technology changed the music industry?
- Analyze the benefits of music education in high schools.
- Are rehabilitation centers more effective than prisons?
- Are congestion taxes useful?
- Does affirmative action help minorities?
- Can a capitalist system effectively reduce inequality?
- Is a three-branch government system effective?
- What causes polarization in today’s politics?
- Is the U.S. government racially unbiased?
- Choose a historical invention and discuss its impact on society today.
- Choose a famous historical leader who lost power—what led to their eventual downfall?
- How has your country evolved over the past century?
- What historical event has had the largest effect on the U.S.?
- Has the government’s response to national disasters improved or declined throughout history?
- Discuss the history of the American occupation of Iraq.
- Explain the history of the Israel-Palestine conflict.
- Is literature relevant in modern society?
- Discuss how fiction can be used for propaganda.
- How does literature teach and inform about society?
- Explain the influence of children’s literature on adulthood.
- How has literature addressed homosexuality?
- Does the media portray minorities realistically?
- Does the media reinforce stereotypes?
- Why have podcasts become so popular?
- Will streaming end traditional television?
- What is a patriot?
- What are the pros and cons of global citizenship?
- What are the causes and effects of bullying?
- Why has the divorce rate in the U.S. been declining in recent years?
- Is it more important to follow social norms or religion?
- What are the responsible limits on abortion, if any?
- How does an MRI machine work?
- Would the U.S. benefit from socialized healthcare?
- Elderly populations
- The education system
- State tax bases
- How do anti-vaxxers affect the health of the country?
- Analyze the costs and benefits of diet culture.
- Should companies allow employees to exercise on company time?
- What is an adequate amount of exercise for an adult per week/per month/per day?
- Discuss the effects of the obesity epidemic on American society.
- Are students smarter since the advent of the internet?
- What departures has the internet made from its original design?
- Has digital downloading helped the music industry?
- Discuss the benefits and costs of stricter internet censorship.
- Analyze the effects of the internet on the paper news industry.
- What would happen if the internet went out?
- How will artificial intelligence (AI) change our lives?
- What are the pros and cons of cryptocurrency?
- How has social media affected the way people relate with each other?
- Should social media have an age restriction?
- Discuss the importance of source software.
- What is more relevant in today’s world: mobile apps or websites?
- How will fully autonomous vehicles change our lives?
- How is text messaging affecting teen literacy?
- What are the benefits of daily exercise?
- How has social media affected people’s mental health?
- What things contribute to poor mental and physical health?
- Analyze how mental health is talked about in pop culture.
- Discuss the pros and cons of more counselors in high schools.
- How does stress affect the body?
- How do emotional support animals help people?
- What are black holes?
- Discuss the biggest successes and failures of the EPA.
- How has the Flint water crisis affected life in Michigan?
- Can science help save endangered species?
- Is the development of an anti-cancer vaccine possible?
- What are the effects of deforestation on climate change?
- Is climate change reversible?
- How did the COVID-19 pandemic affect global warming and climate change?
- Are carbon credits effective for offsetting emissions or just marketing?
- Is nuclear power a safe alternative to fossil fuels?
- Are hybrid vehicles helping to control pollution in the atmosphere?
- How is plastic waste harming the environment?
- Is entrepreneurism a trait people are born with or something they learn?
- How much more should CEOs make than their average employee?
- Can you start a business without money?
- Should the U.S. raise the minimum wage?
- Discuss how happy employees benefit businesses.
- How important is branding for a business?
- Discuss the ease, or difficulty, of landing a job today.
- What is the economic impact of sporting events?
- Are professional athletes overpaid?
- Should male and female athletes receive equal pay?
- What is a fair and equitable way for transgender athletes to compete in high school sports?
- What are the benefits of playing team sports?
- What is the most corrupt professional sport?
Paramount to the success of your research paper is the strength of your argument. Your research should bolster your thesis and you should have multiple reputable sources.
For an extra set of eyes, use CollegeVine’s free peer review essay tool to get feedback from another student! A strong research paper is only made stronger with a second pair of eyes.
Related CollegeVine Blog Posts
150 Argumentative Research Paper Topics [2023 Upd.]
Argumentative research paper topics are a lot easier to find than to come up with. We always try to make your life easier. That’s why you should feel free to check out this list of the hottest and most controversial argumentative essay topics for 2023. In the article prepared by custom writing experts, you’ll find unique ideas for college, high school, and middle school. You might want to take your favorite topic as it is, or use it as an example and formulate one by yourself. Another option would be to tale the main keywords and try them on a research paper topic generator in order to get more choices.
Our specialists will write a custom essay on any topic for 13.00 10.40/page
OK, let’s cut to the chase, and continue with our suggested argumentative topics for 2023!
🔝 Top 10 Argumentative Research Paper Topics
- ⭐ Top 10 Argumentative Essay Topics
- 📱 Topics on Social Media
- 👪 Topics on Family
- 👨⚕️ Topics on Health and Nutrition
- 🗳️ Topics on Government
- 💡 Other Topic Ideas
- 🕵️♂️ Choosing a Topic
- 🧱 Writing Rules
- 📑 Organizing Your Paper
- The benefits of GMOs
- Is online dating dangerous?
- Ways to reduce college tuitions
- Should school athletes get paid?
- Alternatives to the death penalty
- Why is passive smoking dangerous?
- How can we regulate YouTube content?
- Should junk food advertisements be banned?
- Should parents answer for children’s misbehavior?
- How do wildfires contribute to global warming?
⭐ Top 10 Argumentative Essay Topics 2023
📱 argumentative research paper topics on social media.
- Hiding identities online: should it be allowed? Anonymous surveys are not an unusual thing anymore. However, people can leave pretty offensive comments without naming themselves. It all leads to them feeling invincible. Should this function be removed for the sake of equality and justice?
- Will GIFs become a new way of communication? People are getting more used to exchanging emoji and GIFs as a reaction to something. But is it a good idea? Can it affect our behavior patterns and the way we express our emotions in real life?
- Online shaming and bullying: where is the limit? Since practically anyone can be active online these days, shaming has become an enormous problem. No one watches it, and only turning off the comment option is a way out. But other than that, who is in control of the unstopping flow of abusive comments?
- Punctuation and spelling mistakes in texting. We all know someone who goes crazy when they see the slightest mistake in the text message. They may get pretty annoying, that’s true. But does it really matter? Or should we take it easy on spelling mistakes in the text messages?
- Social media: helping us connect or contributing to loneliness? They say social media connects people from all over the world. But despite having thousands of friends online and hundreds of likes under photos, we can still feel lonely. Why is it happening?
- How has Snapchat changed the social media industry?
- Should there be a limit for sending text messages?
- The impact of social media on the phenomenon of narcissism.
- The issue of missing real life while filming?
- Advantages and disadvantages of social media for college students.
- What is the value of digital photos compared to those taken by film cameras?
- What would make people delete their Facebook account?
- Are new popular game apps a part of the culture?
- Should social media consider adding a “dislike” function?
- Screen time matters: what makes people stare at their phones so much?
- The decline of Facebook’s popularity and its reasons.
- How to only choose useful apps for your smartphone.
- Employers on Facebook: why should you be careful with your content?
- They are watching you: how to keep your privacy online?
- The issue of fake profiles online.
- Is there still a deep meaning in digital photography?
- Do influencers have fun spending hours taking a perfect shot?
- Mental health and social media: is there anyone to help?
- The optimal age restriction for new social media users.
- Manipulating people’s feelings online: dangers.
👪 Family Argumentative Topics 2023
- How traumatic is the divorce of the parents for a child? There is no doubt that children are sensitive in terms of the relationship between their parents. Usually, kids blame themselves for the split of the family. As it often happens, they also go through a divorce in their adulthood.
- Kids’ rooms: why privacy matters? Parents don’t usually think about the privacy of their children. They rush to invade in their rooms without permission and go through their stuff. How does it affect the perception of trust in kids?
- Should we reconsider the age restrictions for starting a family? The age when young couples decide to get married and start a family varies from culture to culture. However, sometimes it appears that they are not ready for that. Should we think about implementing some restrictions to protect their mental and physical health?
- What is the optimal age for children to travel without supervision? It is also a matter of personal preference. However, there must be some limits. Up until a specific age, parents are fully responsible for the safety of their children. But kids need some freedom. What should be a solution?
- Where is the line between discipline and child abuse? Unfortunately, some parents don’t know when to stop. It is normal to practice some disciplinary methods, but crossing the line is dangerous. A child’s mental health is on stake. What parents see as a light punishment, may look like an act of hate and abuse for a child.
- Should fathers spend as much time with their kids as mothers do?
- Choosing the teenagers’ outfits or letting them do it?
- Sharing the records of the students with parents: is it the right decision?
- Limiting the screen time of children and the benefits.
- Who should teach kids how to behave?
- The community approach to creating families and raising kids.
- Traveling around as a family: benefits for the relationship between the family members.
- Are parents violating children’s rights by posting pictures of them online?
- Pursuing parents’ dreams: do children have a choice?
- Bribing kids: is it for their sake or to spare a minute of peace for parents?
- The effect of modern culture on childhood.
- No punishment: what is the effect on children?
- Teaching children responsibility without pushing them to do chores.
- Buying your kids expensive technology: is it worth it?
- A life without store-bought toys: the benefits.
- Pros and cons of moving outside the city as a family.
- Is it appropriate for kids to watch scary movies?
- Are there restrictions for Halloween costumes, and what are they?
- Encouraging children without giving them too many trophies.
- How are parents shaping the behavior of kids unconsciously?
👨⚕️ Argumentative Research Paper Topics on Health and Nutrition
- What is the role of nutrition in professional sports (e.g., soccer)? We all know professional athletes train a lot. But how important is nutrition in that process? Why do they follow different diets and still get pretty much the same results? Are there specific foods that help them win?
- Are French fries considered a part of your vegetable intake? Most of us probably wish it was true. Well, potatoes are vegetables, frying oils are made of plants as well. What’s the problem? It appears it is not that simple.
- Why are school diets not as healthy as we wish they were? Parents all over the world would surely like to see some nutritious and healthy lunches at schools. But the reality is far from that, especially in the US. Why do only some schools implement healthy diets for school lunches?
- Why is reading the lists of ingredients on the products so important? Unfortunately, most people don’t have a clue about what they eat and where it comes from. The worst part is that it may contribute to their health issues in the future. Reading the labels can save people from consuming harmful foods.
- E-cigarettes and under-aged: should teenagers use them? Maybe e-cigarettes are not as harmful as the usual smoke, but they still carry some risks. Moreover, they increase the chance that people would start smoking tobacco later. So why do we allow teens to use them?
- The age restrictions on alcohol: should the limits be lowered?
- What is the effectiveness of the pictures on the tobacco packs?
- The health risks connected with cosmetic surgeries.
- Are the diets that models follow healthy enough?
- Marijuana and science: what are the effects of this drug on our health?
- Why do looks matter more in our society than being healthy?
- Implementing required drug tests for school students: pros and cons.
- The hidden harm of the regular consumption of energy drinks.
- The phenomenon of binge drinking in the US.
- What are the restrictions on the amount of sugar in soft drinks?
- The methods colleges can implement to reduce the drinking problem among students.
- Distracted driving: is it as serious and drunk driving?
- What is the real importance of not skipping breakfast?
- The issue of texting while driving from the perspective of being illegal.
- The best and healthiest variation of the school lunch.
- Do schools have the right to ban unvaccinated students?
- Legal suicides from the perspective of ethics.
- Terminal diseases: should patients decide how they end their lives?
- Is there a way to prevent teenagers from smoking?
- Why do people keep eating chips even when they know it’s not healthy?
🗳️ Government Argumentative Essay Topics 2023
- Authorities and values: what moral obligations should people with power have? Power doesn’t mean permission to do anything they want. Political leaders are obligated to use it wisely. But what are the standards? Should it be just a common sense of morality or something more?
- Do our political leaders lead us in the right direction? Everybody must have wondered about it at least once. It is undoubtedly hard to trust our leaders without any doubts. They set the course of our lives. But how do we know whether they do it for the good of each and every citizen without exceptions?
- To raise or not to raise: the question of the minimum wage. Many people are struggling with finances, and the rise of the minimum wage would help them out. This research can focus on supporting this idea by presenting strong arguments.
- How achievable is the American dream when you start in the US from scratch? We all heard successful stories about the poor becoming millionaires in the US. But how far is it from reality? What are the real chances of people with low income to become self-made wealthy business owners?
- Global crisis: who is responsible for refugees? It’s not the refugees’ fault that wars have come to their home countries. Just like any other human being, they need our help. But who decides which country should take them? Who is responsible?
- American democracy: how strongly citizens believe in it?
- Politics becoming more friendly and outgoing: pros and cons.
- Are we paying back enough to the veterans?
- Why is the US considered to be the best country?
- Illegal immigrants and education: the rights and responsibilities.
- The new authorities: should the opposition still deny it or become open-minded?
- Immigrants with no documentation: what are the consequences of leaving them in peace?
- The importance of the first lady nowadays.
- Pay-offs: should we just pay terrorists to free the hostages?
- Why is the current voting system failing?
- Some of the most effective ways to encourage people to vote.
- The morality of spying on fellow countries.
- The most beneficial way to spend the city’s extra budget.
- Knowing the right time: negotiating with opponent countries.
- The most common issues city mayors should address immediately.
- In what situations the military is allowed to use force without doubts?
- How much taxes should millionaires pay?
- Why do governments prefer national safety over our privacy?
- Should all governments allow same-sex marriages?
- Young leaders: at what age should people start pursuing politics?
💡 Other Research Paper Topic Ideas
- Fallacies of Afrocentrism.
- Antisemitism in the world today.
- Controversy over children being made into models.
- Money is the root of all evil.
- Corporal punishment .
- The right age for drinking .
- Doping and sports : possible misunderstandings
- Extended breastfeeding: pros and cons.
- Do we have to talk about feminism that much ?
- Food safety training and its outcomes.
- U.S. border control : the insights.
- Incest: why is this love forbidden ?
- Child advocacy : is it effective enough?
- Child adoption by a gay family.
- DADT repeal and its importance.
- The minimum wage in your state.
- The impact of the Gold Rush on California’s native communities.
- Native American sovereignty issues.
- The Pledge of Allegiance: was adding “under God” in 1954 to it the right choice?
- The effectiveness of military action against terrorism.
- What isn’t worth going to war for?
- War tax: to pay or to resist?
- You’re allowed to be cast in pornographic movies when you’re 18. But it’s not OK for you to buy alcohol until you’re 21? Where’s the logic?
- Homelessness : whose fault is it?
- Premarital sex : is it a problem in American society?
- Legalized prostitution .
- Tolerance for nudism and naturism.
- Shorter work weeks.
- Video games : leisure, or abuse ?
- What’s happening at the zoo? Animal abuse and problems of animals living in captivity .
Research paper writing is not the most complicated academic assignment; and still, it does take a lot of time! Our argumentative essay topic ideas are meant to save your time when you need to choose what to write about.
Also be sure to check out our great article with 50 more argumentative research paper topics – it has a lot of useful ideas for your next amazing essay.
🕵️♂️ Choosing an Argumentative Paper Topic
Writing a college argumentative research paper is not as easy as it may seem at first glance. In fact, the difficulties start right from the beginning—choosing the right topic. We may have handed you a great list of argumentative topics, but still it takes a careful eye to pick a topic to write about. If you choose the wrong topic, you might get stuck with your writing and have a hard time moving forward.
But don’t worry! Soon you will have no more questions about how to write an argumentative essay.
Why is that?
There are several essential criteria to be considered when choosing easy topics to write on. And you will discover them right now.
Argumentative Essay: Writing Rules
Here are the basic rules:
- Write about what you know. Although this may seem obvious to some students, you need to have some basic knowledge about the chosen topic. You probably already have some topics you are familiar with, so opting for one of them will save you time and effort. Even research won’t frighten you away because you will know where to start.
- Find things that you’re passionate about and write about them. Essentially, this is a recommendation rather than a rule. The more you like your essay topic, the easier it will be to generate solid and engaging content that your audience will like.
- Don’t choose anything too broad; stay specific. It’s okay to think of some general topics at first, but then you should gradually narrow your topics down to just a few. The last remaining ones will be the ones you feel most comfortable with.
- Make sure your thesis has enough defense. Choosing a wonderful topic that is not protected against potential counterarguments is a common mistake among students. So think twice before making your final choice, and consider the evidence you have available.
- Opt for an argument that will appeal to your audience’s emotions. By making your readers emotionally relate to your words and position, you’ll connect them with what you’re trying to express. You’ll certainly have to include rational arguments in your paper, but choosing a topic that doesn’t trigger any feeling isn’t the best choice.
- Choose a topic that is directly related to your assignment. Before starting to research and write, you’ll need to get closely acquainted with your task instead of just scanning it. Carefully check all the keywords to understand the essence of the assignment. Missing even minor details or instructions can break your paper!
- Stay away from topics that don’t have two sides of the problem. Don’t forget that an argumentative essay is all about the argument. No argument means no argumentative essay. Before you start writing, take some notes: write down your thesis and an opposing thesis or an argument with its counterargument. Thinking carefully and writing it all down will save you time!
📑 Organizing Your Argumentative Paper
Here we’ll explain how to organize your argumentative essay. Keep in mind that your paper structure still has to stay flexible to meet the needs of your purpose and your readers. Our recommendation? Create an argumentative essay outline to make the writing process faster and easier.
This part lays a solid foundation for your argumentative paper by providing answers to the reader’s questions:
Receive a plagiarism-free paper tailored to your instructions.
- What is in front of me?
- Why should I read it?
- What do you want me to do?
Let’s see how these three questions can be answered in the basic steps for how to write an essay introduction:
- Give some background information about the main idea and provide an explanation of the issue and the situation. Your reader should understand the topic, as well as your claims and their support.
- Explain the importance of the main idea. This step will convince the reader to keep reading and really care about the content.
- Describe your thesis/claim with logos, pathos, and ethos . Compose a few sentences that support your position with writer’s logic (logos), emotional appeals (pathos), and author’s trustworthiness/credibility (ethos).
Your argumentative essay should have body paragraphs that each look like an inverted pyramid: moving from general to specific. The broadest idea is located at the top, and as you continue writing, you become more concentrated on the main point, eventually coming to specific evidence to support your claim.
Good Argumentative Essay Paragraph
The following four elements are present in a good argumentative essay paragraph (also called TTEB ):
- A transition sentence assures smooth reading by leading from one paragraph to the next.
- A topic sentence explains to the reader what will be discussed in a paragraph.
- Specific evidence and analysis support your claim. They provide more detail than a topic sentence.
- A brief wrap-up (or a warrant) explains to the reader why and in what way this information supports the thesis. Basically, it connects your evidence to your main argument. It also demonstrates how the paragraph is connected to your thesis and assists in defending it.
This part of your essay concludes the discussion in your paper. The conclusion is a generalization and restating of the argument’s main points. It may also include a call to action or suggest further research. Here’s what any conclusion should do:
- Restate the topic.
- Tell why the chosen topic is important.
- Restate the specific thesis/claim.
- Cover opposing points of view.
- Make readers align with the writer’s position.
- Call readers to action or propose further research.
These core elements are the critical final steps in writing an argumentative essay.
Just 13.00 10.40/page , and you can get an custom-written academic paper according to your instructions
Our advice is to discover more tips and ideas for choosing argumentative essay samples to know what exactly argumentative essays look like. You can also get professional help from qualified essay writers from Custom-Writing.org.
Learn more on this topic:
- Top Ideas for Argumentative or Persuasive Essay Topics
- 97 Inspirational & Motivational Argumentative Essay Topics
- Great Persuasive & Argumentative Essay on Divorce
- Gun Control Essay: How-to Guide + Argumentative Topics
- Proposal Essay Topics and Ideas – Easy and Interesting
- Free Exemplification Essay Examples
✏️ Argumentative Research Paper FAQ
An argumentative research paper is a piece of writing you work on when you need to defend your position. You have an issue, and you have your point of view. All you need to do is to write an essay strong enough to persuade your opponents. There are specific writing steps, too.
Some good argumentative research paper topics would always be related to the theme you feel passionate about. For example, if you think that every life is precious, consider writing about the death penalty. Or if you enjoy promoting a healthy lifestyle, you can write a persuasive statement on youth alcoholism.
A debatable question is such a question that can encourage the start of a debate. Some people would support the issue, while others would disagree because they have doubts. It means that the opposition would try to persuade others. Mostly, such questions are related to moral issues, politics, and gender equality.
Today, the most debated topics are controversial and related to human rights, environmental issues, gender equality, as well as women’s rights. For instance, some people insist that climate change is not the most important problem now. Others would disagree and argue that we need to take action immediately to prevent the collapse of the ecosystem.
- Research Papers | KU Writing Center
- Purdue OWL: Research Papers–Choosing a Topic
- What is a Research Paper? | Online Writing Center
- Project Topics Research Papers – Academia.edu
- 200 Prompts for Argumentative Writing – The New York Times
- Thesis Generator | Ashford Writing Center
- Social Media Studies | SAGE Publications Inc
- List of issues Journal of Family Studies – Taylor & Francis Online
- Journal of Child and Family Studies | Home – Springer
- Nutrition | Nutrition Studies Research Group | Stanford Medicine
- American Society for Nutrition – Nutrition Research & Practice
- List of issues Local Government Studies
- Argumentative Paper Format. University of Washington
- Suggestions for Developing Argumentative Essays. UC Berkeley
- Share to Facebook
- Share to Twitter
- Share to LinkedIn
- Share to email
Research topic about TVL, please
John Paul, you can use our essay topic generator https://custom-writing.org/writing-tools/topic-generator or ask our experts here . Thanks!
The best one!
Thanks for such kind words 🙂 Be sure to come back for more helpful posts!
Hi guys, I’m stuck in the mind of blankness. I have to do a term paper by Monday on Corporate social responsibilities on Shell Corrib Gas and can’t think off my heading or argument. I have a lot of information. Just don’t know where to begin. Please help 🙁
Hi Emma, We’d be happy to help you. You’re welcome to place an order with our writing service and we’ll find the most experienced expert for you. Looking forward to serve your needs.
Thank you so much for providing these topics! I have been searching and searching for topics for the English course, which I will be taking for the third time! I am most definitely sure that one of these topics will be suitable! I appreciate it very much! Again, thank you!
:)This is so helpful! I will use this again for sure.
Oh my God, I was searching for all of these. Thank you so… must. Best argumentative topics!
Thank you for your feedback, Katherine! 🙂 We’re glad to be useful:)
What about the rainforest? I know people have arguments about the trees getting cut down. Why don’t kids have a say in this all too?
Well, you certainly can use that topic – as long as you feel the most comfortable and confident about it. It’s essential to be able to prove your point of view. The ideas which we are offering are just suggestions for possible topics:) We wish you good luck with your argumentative research paper:)
This is amazing! Thank you very much for this list of topics!
Recommended for You
178 Best Research Titles about Cookery & Food
If you think about it carefully, most of our lives are spinning around food. We talk about it all the time: planning what to eat next, recalling the delicious dishes we had before, and even watching culinary shows. The cookery and food industry is the largest one, among others. And...
224 Research Topics on Technology & Computer Science
Are you new to the world of technology? Do you need topics related to technology to write about? No worries, Custom-writing.org experts are here to help! In this article, we offer you a multitude of creative and interesting technology topics from various research areas, including information technology and computer science....
256 Research Topics on Criminal Justice & Criminology
Are you a law school student studying criminal behavior or forensic science? Or maybe just looking for good criminal justice topics, questions, and hypotheses? Look no further! Custom-writing.org experts offer a load of criminology research topics and titles for every occasion. Criminological theories, types of crime, the role of media...
A List of 580 Interesting Research Topics [2023 Edition]
In school and college, you will be required to write research papers. Yes — papers in the plural. And that’s the first reason you may want to turn to Custom Writing and seek help with research projects. When assigned a paper, the very first undertaking is to choose from a...
147 Social Studies Topics for Your Research Project
Social studies is an integrated research field. It includes a range of topics on social science and humanities, such as history, culture, geography, sociology, education, etc. A social studies essay might be assigned to any middle school, high school, or college student. It might seem like a daunting task, but...
Top 100 Research Topics & Titles about Food & TVL
When you look for a good research paper topic, you can easily become the severest critic of any proposed idea. Some topics do not interest you at the very least, while others might shock your teachers. Where is the golden mean? Check out this list of top 100 research paper...
- Bipolar Disorder
- Race and Identity
- Stress Management
- Brain Health
- Online Therapy
- History and Biographies
- Student Resources
- Sleep and Dreaming
- Mental Strength
- Family & Relationships
- Anxiety & Depression
- Mental Health
- Verywell Mind Insights
- The Verywell Mind 25
- Editorial Process
- Meet Our Review Board
- Crisis Support
50+ Topics of Psychology Research
How to Find Psychology Research Topics for Your Student Paper
Kendra Cherry, MS, is a psychosocial rehabilitation specialist, psychology educator, and author of the "Everything Psychology Book."
Steven Gans, MD is board-certified in psychiatry and is an active supervisor, teacher, and mentor at Massachusetts General Hospital.
Are you searching for a great topic for your psychology paper ? Sometimes it seems like coming up with topics of psychology research is more challenging than the actual research and writing. Fortunately, there are plenty of great places to find inspiration and the following list contains just a few ideas to help get you started.
Finding a solid topic is one of the most important steps when writing any type of paper. It can be particularly important when you are writing a psychology research paper or essay. Psychology is such a broad topic, so you want to find a topic that allows you to adequately cover the subject without becoming overwhelmed with information.
In some cases, such as in a general psychology class, you might have the option to select any topic from within psychology's broad reach. Other instances, such as in an abnormal psychology course, might require you to write your paper on a specific subject such as a psychological disorder.
As you begin your search for a topic for your psychology paper, it is first important to consider the guidelines established by your instructor.
Topics of Psychology Research Within Specific Branches
The key to selecting a good topic for your psychology paper is to select something that is narrow enough to allow you to really focus on the subject, but not so narrow that it is difficult to find sources or information to write about.
One approach is to narrow your focus down to a subject within a specific branch of psychology. For example, you might start by deciding that you want to write a paper on some sort of social psychology topic. Next, you might narrow your focus down to how persuasion can be used to influence behavior.
Other social psychology topics you might consider include:
- Prejudice and discrimination (i.e., homophobia, sexism, racism)
- Social cognition
- Person perception
- Social control and cults
- Persuasion , propaganda, and marketing
- Attraction, romance, and love
- Nonverbal communication
- Prosocial behavior
Psychology Research Topics Involving a Disorder or Type of Therapy
Exploring a psychological disorder or a specific treatment modality can also be a good topic for a psychology paper. Some potential abnormal psychology topics include specific psychological disorders or particular treatment modalities, including:
- Eating disorders
- Borderline personality disorder
- Seasonal affective disorder
- Antisocial personality disorder
- Profile a type of therapy (i.e., cognitive behavioral therapy, group therapy, psychoanalytic therapy)
Topics of Psychology Research Related to Human Cognition
Some of the possible topics you might explore in this area include thinking, language, intelligence, and decision-making. Other ideas might include:
- False memories
- Speech disorders
Topics of Psychology Research Related to Human Development
In this area, you might opt to focus on issues pertinent to early childhood such as language development, social learning, or childhood attachment or you might instead opt to concentrate on issues that affect older adults such as dementia or Alzheimer's disease.
Some other topics you might consider include:
- Language acquisition
- Media violence and children
- Learning disabilities
- Gender roles
- Child abuse
- Prenatal development
- Parenting styles
- Aspects of the aging process
Do a Critique of Publications Involving Psychology Research Topics
One option is to consider writing a critique paper of a published psychology book or academic journal article. For example, you might write a critical analysis of Sigmund Freud's Interpretation of Dreams or you might evaluate a more recent book such as Philip Zimbardo's The Lucifer Effect: Understanding How Good People Turn Evil .
Professional and academic journals are also great places to find materials for a critique paper. Browse through the collection at your university library to find titles devoted to the subject that you are most interested in, then look through recent articles until you find one that grabs your attention.
Topics of Psychology Research Related to Famous Experiments
There have been many fascinating and groundbreaking experiments throughout the history of psychology, providing ample material for students looking for an interesting term paper topic. In your paper, you might choose to summarize the experiment, analyze the ethics of the research, or evaluate the implications of the study. Possible experiments that you might consider include:
- The Milgram Obedience Experiment
- The Stanford Prison Experiment
- The Little Albert Experiment
- Pavlov's Conditioning Experiments
- The Asch Conformity Experiment
- Harlow's Rhesus Monkey Experiments
Topics of Psychology Research About Historical Figures
One of the simplest ways to find a great topic is to choose an interesting person in the history of psychology and write a paper about them. Your paper might focus on many different elements of the individual's life, such as their biography, professional history, theories, or influence on psychology.
While this type of paper may be historical in nature, there is no need for this assignment to be dry or boring. Psychology is full of fascinating figures rife with intriguing stories and anecdotes. Consider such famous individuals as Sigmund Freud, B.F. Skinner, Harry Harlow, or one of the many other eminent psychologists .
Psychology Research Topics About a Specific Career
Another possible topic, depending on the course in which you are enrolled, is to write about specific career paths within the field of psychology . This type of paper is especially appropriate if you are exploring different subtopics or considering which area interests you the most.
In your paper, you might opt to explore the typical duties of a psychologist, how much people working in these fields typically earn, and the different employment options that are available.
Topics of Psychology Research Involving Case Studies
One potentially interesting idea is to write a psychology case study of a particular individual or group of people. In this type of paper, you will provide an in-depth analysis of your subject, including a thorough biography.
Generally, you will also assess the person, often using a major psychological theory such as Piaget's stages of cognitive development or Erikson's eight-stage theory of human development . It is also important to note that your paper doesn't necessarily have to be about someone you know personally.
In fact, many professors encourage students to write case studies on historical figures or fictional characters from books, television programs, or films.
Psychology Research Topics Involving Literature Reviews
Another possibility that would work well for a number of psychology courses is to do a literature review of a specific topic within psychology. A literature review involves finding a variety of sources on a particular subject, then summarizing and reporting on what these sources have to say about the topic.
Literature reviews are generally found in the introduction of journal articles and other psychology papers , but this type of analysis also works well for a full-scale psychology term paper.
Topics of Psychology Research Based on Your Own Study or Experiment
Many psychology courses require students to design an actual psychological study or perform some type of experiment. In some cases, students simply devise the study and then imagine the possible results that might occur. In other situations, you may actually have the opportunity to collect data, analyze your findings, and write up your results.
Finding a topic for your study can be difficult, but there are plenty of great ways to come up with intriguing ideas. Start by considering your own interests as well as subjects you have studied in the past.
Online sources, newspaper articles, books , journal articles, and even your own class textbook are all great places to start searching for topics for your experiments and psychology term papers. Before you begin, learn more about how to conduct a psychology experiment .
A Word From Verywell
After looking at this brief list of possible topics for psychology papers, it is easy to see that psychology is a very broad and diverse subject. While this variety makes it possible to find a topic that really catches your interest, it can sometimes make it very difficult for some students to select a good topic.
If you are still stumped by your assignment, ask your instructor for suggestions and consider a few from this list for inspiration.
- Hockenbury, SE & Nolan, SA. Psychology. New York: Worth Publishers; 2014.
- Santrock, JW. A Topical Approach to Lifespan Development. New York: McGraw-Hill Education; 2016.
By Kendra Cherry, MSEd Kendra Cherry, MS, is a psychosocial rehabilitation specialist, psychology educator, and author of the "Everything Psychology Book."
By clicking “Accept All Cookies”, you agree to the storing of cookies on your device to enhance site navigation, analyze site usage, and assist in our marketing efforts.
Research Project Topics Average-Graders Never Thought of
Table Of Contents
How to pick interesting research project ideas, 150 trending research topics to clear your confusion.
- Can’t Select Research Project Topics? Let Us Help You!
“Education or Corporate Life? Hospitality or Gender Discrimination? School or College Life? Friends or Family? Science or Technology? Security or Right?”
So much confusion!! How to choose research project ideas for my academics- a common thought every student gets when asked to draft a document.
That is why Assignment Prime's experts have compiled this blog with 150 interesting topics so that students can refer and complete their tasks without much struggle. So, let’s take a tour of this blog!
This journey begins from the origin- how to pick interesting ideas for a research project. So, our experts follow some simple steps every time they have to select a topic and recommend you as well!
Step 1: Understand the Requirements
The first step is to understand the requirements. If you do not, you might choose research topics that are out of your genre. So, first, read all the requirements and understand them well to proceed with the blog.
Step 2: Pick Your Interest
The second step is to pick something of your interest. Here, now that you know your task's requirements pick a niche or theme of your interest that meets these requirements also so that it would be easy on you as well.
Step 3: Research, Read, Revise
Now, research on your picked theme, read more about it, revise if it meets your requirements, have good writing scope, suits your genre, impress your professor and other such necessary scenarios, and make a list.
Step 4: Analyze and Shortlist
From all the topics you noted down in the list prepared for the above step, analyze which are suitable and best for your current task. You can feel some are average; some are better, and some not up-to-the-mark. Don’t compromise here and cut short the list to only the ones you feel are approvable.
Step 5: Make the Decision
Now, this is the step where you make your heart strong and pick a topic. If you couldn’t do it by yourself, consider asking your friend, mentor, or professor for approval. This will give you a better insight into those topics from a different perspective.
Now, you have an amazing topic in hand from a bunch of interesting research project topics. But, in case you want a better or a trending one to impress your professor or score that A+, then you must read the below section.
Haven’t you sent the research proposal yet? Then you must read: Connecting The Dots to Create an Epic Research Proposal.
Put an end to your search for interesting research topics here! Find the best suggestions from 15 different categories- topics for students from every field!
- How to survive in an international business market?
- Does the environment of a business impact its productivity?
- What are the challenges faced in expanding a small business?
- How can employee motivation impact their performance?
- Explain the lawsuits for sexual harassment at work.
- What is the impact of internal business communication on the company?
- What factors affect the external image of any company?
- How can leadership qualities impact the organization’s control?
- Business consequences of excessive workload on employees.
- What are the different ways to deal with a crisis in an organization.
- Different laws for religious crimes in a country.
- Explain the status of criminology in the future.
- Are there too many loopholes for criminals.
- How mass media affect the investigation process?
- Explain the pros and cons of capital punishments.
- What are the punishments for cases related to drugs?
- Explain the practices that can be implemented to eradicate human trafficking.
- How is terrorism treated as a crime in different countries?
- Ways to deal with false confessions against crime
- Everything about quantitative criminology and its learning.
- Is education specific to any gender, or does all have equal rights?
- Homework is a burden or boon for primary school kids.
- Explain teachers and parents play a role in the student’s discipline.
- Is time management an important subject for school students?
- What are the benefits of peer counseling?
- Explain plagiarism and dishonesty in school kids.
- Ways to save kids from the distraction of smartphones.
- How to make students deal with cyberbullying?
- Should uniforms be practiced at school or dispersed?
- How important is sex education and good-bad touches for students?
- Explain different types of ecosystems existing on earth.
- What is acid rain and its effects on the environment?
- Explain green energy and how and where it can be used.
- Global warming and how to get it back in control.
- What are sustainable resources? Explain them in detail.
- Explain the different pollutants found in the air around us.
- How can environmental changes impact human life?
- How to manage survival in extreme conditions?
- Different ways of water management practiced in countries around the globe
- What is the concept of recycling, and how does it work?
- What is the impact of family conditions on students?
- Reasons why parents' divorce cases impact teenagers the most.
- Single child or siblings: which is better for the mental growth of kids?
- How is child abuse improving with time?
- How can family violence impact the growth of the kids?
- Stages of grief observed after the demise of a family member.
- Can the side effects of pregnancy result in bad parenting.
- Mental stress in pregnancy can affect the child even after birth.
- How can kids cope with the accidental revelation of dark family secrets?
- How family counseling is becoming very crucial and important lately?
- Why is physical fitness a must for everyone in today’s generation?
- What are the outcomes of obesity in teenagers?
- How to deal with the stress of Alzheimer's in seniors?
- How to improve poor immunity in kids?
- Diseases commonly caused due to infection and ways to prevent them.
- Symptoms of poor mental health and ways to deal with it.
- How to stay mentally fit during a teenager phase.
- Precautions to be taken during various stages of pregnancy.
- What are the vaccines toddlers must be given without a miss?
- How to be cautious about diabetics running in hereditary?
- How is media playing a big role in today’s decision-making?
- Is media influencing the public image of any situation?
- What is the impact of media on teenagers?
- Is today’s media biased towards any particular side of a story?
- Can politics be influenced using media?
- Is there really freedom of speech in media?
- What are journalism ethics, and to what extent are they followed?
- Media and what role it plays during wartime?
- What are media disasters, and can they be prevented?
- How can media be used for educational purposes?
- What are the human rights applicable in Uganda?
- What are the causes of American revolutions and the outcomes?
- Explain the optimal benefits of public safety.
- What is gender-based psychology and its role in custody battles?
- Religions are a superpower: is this the right approach?
- What corruption elimination methods can be used in politics?
- What are the causes and peculiarities of civil war?
- Explain the war crime legacy with an example of the Iraq war.
- Conduct a brief study on political leaders and their personal ambitions.
- How civil law court is different from mediation policies?
- Conduct a deep study on social cognition.
- What are the different types of disorders?
- Mention the different attitudes presented by a person.
- Study any phobia in detail and explain its causes.
- How violence in media plays a role in children’s mental development?
- Create a case study on an individual and research it.
- What are the causes of social anxiety and ways to deal with it?
- Effect of peer pressure on children and how to bring them out of it?
- What is the impact of memories behind the behavior of an individual?
- What is the reason behind a person turning into a serial killer?
- Explain the history behind black churches and name some popular ones.
- What are some similarities and differences found in different religious cultures?
- Impact of Greek religion and myths on European culture.
- Explain the role played by men in Christianity.
- How are women in Islam influenced by the religion?
- What are the effects of a forced religion on an individual?
- How religion influences the growth of terrorism?
- Is there a role of religion in modern-day politics?
- Impact of yoga and health on religions.
- Explain the concept of reincarnation in different religions.
- Conduct a brief study on the history of print media.
- What is the relationship between philosophy and art?
- Explain the influence of the industrial revolution on art development.
- What are the similarities and differences between Art Deco and Nouveau.
- What is the scope of art therapy as an industry?
- Explain the techniques used in art therapy.
- Importance of art in student’s academics.
- Explain the influence of pop on American culture.
- How is Henna art developing overages?
- What is war dance haka of the Maori culture?
- How is nationalism a major issue in the 21st century?
- Why is the holocaust considered the worst crime of European history?
- How were women treated in the Soviet zone during WWII?
- Explain the rise of power to Hitler.
- How, when, and why did the Roman Empire fall?
- Conduct a brief study on the police in ancient Rome.
- What was the role of the Quran in medieval Europe.
- Explain the common crime of medieval history.
- Conduct an in-depth study on the progress of civilization.
- Who were the kings and queens of Britain?
- Choosing a suitable algorithm for machine learning.
- Explain the working of artificial neural networks.
- Explain natural language processing vs. machine learning.
- Explain the process of how new vaccines are developed.
- Conduct a study on food processing technologies.
- What is yellow journalism? Explain it in detail.
- How is social media creating a hype of everything?
- Explain the use of blockchain in the banking industry.
- What are the languages used for parallel computing?
- How to eliminate phishing? Explain different ways in it.
- Explain the concept of partial-birth abortion and its consequences.
- How is discrimination in education affecting the career of students?
- Is social media making teenagers dumb or intelligent?
- Medical marijuana: Pros and cons of using it.
- What are the benefits of weight training over aerobics?
- Explain the impacts of texting and cell phones.
- List some most controversial political ads.
- Ways to eradicate discrimination at workplaces.
- Is learning better in only-boys and only-girls schools over co-ed?
- Should usage of steroids be legalized?
- What is overtraining, how it affects sportspersons?
- Traumatized past of athletes and anxiety levels during the game.
- Is career development for women different in sports as compared to men?
- How important is nutrition for top athletes?
- Explain the difference between hockey in different countries.
- Techniques and secrets that can improve team building.
- How selfies at extreme sports can be risky for athletes?
- How marketers use your sports behavior for marketing purposes?
- How can social media motivate sportspersons?
- Can sports be used as a medium to improve mental health?
These are some interesting topics for research project that can help you ins coring the best grades. You can use teel structure to describe your topic in easier and effective way. If you need more such ideas or suggestions on drafting the research project, you can visit our website. For more details, read the below section.
Can't Select Research Project Topics? Let Us Help You!
Are these topics overwhelming you? Don’t want to take a chance with your research project? Put your fears aside and turn to us. Assignment Prime brings you a team of assignment writing experts who can assist you throughout the process and in the most professional way. We have team members who are ex-professors of renowned universities and are well-acquainted with all the research project writing rules and regulations to provide you with the best assignment help . So, with your task in our safe hands, you can be assured of the best results. If you need more help and assistance, then just drop us a message, mail, or give us a ring.
To Make Your Work Original
Check your work against paraphrasing & get a free Plagiarism report!
Check your work against plagiarism & get a free Plagiarism report!
Get citations & references in your document in the desired style!
Make your content free of errors in just a few clicks for free!
Generate plagiarism-free essays as per your topic’s requirement!
Thesis Statement Writing: How Crucial is it? How to Write? & More
All About Short Essay Writing [Examples Included]
How to Write a Letter of Reference with Templates?
Experts' Guidance on How to Conduct Nike’s SWOT Analysis
- Topic Creation USD 4.04 FREE
- Outline USD 9.75 FREE
- Unlimited Revisions USD 21.6 FREE
- Editing/Proofreading USD 29.26 FREE
- Formatting USD 8.36 FREE
- Bibliography USD 7.66 FREE
Get all these features for
USD 84.3 FREE
Avail the Best Assignment Writing Services in Just One Tap!
Add "5% extra off on app"
Please rotate your device
We don't support landscape mode yet. Please go back to portrait mode for the best experience
Custom Essay, Term Paper & Research paper writing services
Toll Free: +1 (888) 354-4744
Email: [email protected]
Writing custom essays & research papers since 2008
170 persuasive research paper topics: top ideas for top grades.
Whenever professors assign students to work on a research paper, they expect them to choose a unique, engaging, and research-worthy topic for the article. However, such a task is daunting and frustrating to most students. Are you one of the frustrated lot thinking about where to begin looking for persuasive research paper topics? Well, look no more!
What Is a Persuasive Research Paper?
A persuasive paper is written to convince the reader to accept a particular point of view or take a specific action. It is like the analogy of a lawyer arguing out a case before a jury. As a writer, you will take your stand on an issue—either “for” or “against”—and build the strongest possible argument to win over your reader.
To have a top-notch persuasive paper, you need to conduct adequate research, awareness of the reader’s biases, and a solid understanding of the two opposing sides of the issue. Strong persuasive papers demonstrate the correctness of your opinion and why the opposite view is incorrect.
How To Write Winning Persuasive Research Topics
Since the primary purpose of persuasive writing is to convince rather than inform an audience, it is essential to structure your topic in a persuading manner. Here are writing tips for topics for persuasive research paper:
Choose a position Understand your audience Conduct adequate research Identify the most convincing evidence
With these, you can build the strongest possible argument in your writing process. Now let’s look at some of the best persuasive paper topics:
Persuasive Research Paper Topics For College Students
- Why college students should not carry their laptops to school
- Should college students participate in activism activities like the Black Lives Matter movement
- Reasons why college students should don school uniform when going to class
- The state should offer free scholarships to public universities
- Racism impedes equal access to education
- Why college students are lazy in conducting their research
- Grants and scholarships should go to students from humble backgrounds
- College students still need supervision when using the internet at any time
- Boycotting and strikes in universities compels the administration to act on issues fast
- Why we should review the academic curriculum annually
- College students should participate in athletics
- The best way to perform better is through regular exercises
- Males have the potential of beating their female counterparts in sciences
Persuasive Research Paper Topics For High School Students
- Why students should not use mobile devices in class during the lesson
- Meaningful ways to spend your weekend
- Why family come-together is essential for any child
- High school students should not have boyfriends and girlfriends
- Why students should not carry packed lunch or water
- Reasons why students should bring their pets to school
- Advantages of using the school bus over personal means
- Teachers should supervise students during exam sessions
- Why students should not take their assignments to online writing sites
- Why the internet is making students lazy than before
- Reasons why the state should ban school trips
- Students should have a fair amount of homework for the weekend and holidays
- Why schools should not offer junk food in their meal timetables
Psychology Persuasive Research Paper Topics
- Death sentences affect the mental well-being of the family members
- Suspects and convicts should have the right to confess or not
- Religion should not be the basis of specific decisions
- Why sexual abuse leaves a permanent scar on the victims
- Reasons why coaches and trainers have an impact on the team performance
- Why most youths and teenagers are victims of apathy
- Why everyone should consider their perception
- Why love, passion, and romance are shared today
- Social media is an excellent cause of emotional discomfort among teenagers
- The role of society in supporting orphan children
- Why everyone needs belonging
- The essence and consequence of feeling guilty
- Factors that make some people attracted towards others
Good Topics For a Persuasive Research Paper
- Why teachers should pass psychological tests before being allowed to teach
- Reasons why most men pursue science-related courses
- Why schools should make semester dates shorter
- The necessity of physical education in elementary learning
- Why parents should be more concerned about their children’s educational process
- Why hacking and phishing attracts more male teenagers
- Should partners spy on each other?
- Why genetic engineering is necessary for the 21st century
- Why vaccines should take one year
- Reasons why most journalism courses attracted many applicants
- Why students should not be subjected to online learning
- Should people keep wild animals as pets in their homes?
- Why the government should ban the use of fossil fuels
Persuasive Research Paper Topics For Marketing
- Television advertisements attract more audience than newspaper ads
- Why ladies are more likely to buy advertised products than men
- Reasons why most advertisers prefer outdoor marketing
- Psychological considerations when preparing advertising messages
- Why social media is a new form of digital marketing
- Reasons why advertisers are not offering their clients what they advertise
- Taxation on products is killing marketing strategies
- Why marketing is replacing the news hole in broadcast and print
- Why the government should ban the advertisement of an alcoholic product on TV
- Reasons why short and long term goals are essential in business
- Why market research is a key to starting any form of business
- Reasons why cold emailing potential customers work
- Why every business should know its place in the market
Good Persuasive Paper Topics on Ethical Issues
- Should men contractors receive the same pay as their female counterparts?
- Why doctors should utilize euthanasia when they run out of options
- Why life sentences are better than death sentences
- Why rats and pigs should not be used to test vaccines
- Reasons why influencing unborn children’s genetics is not ethical
- Why should people with pre-existing medical conditions donate blood?
- The impact of stereotypes in employment
- Why eating pork is not unethical after all
- Reasons why the buying and wearing of fur clothes are unethical
- Reasons why female patients do not prefer male nurses in their wards
- Why donating to charities should not be brought on national TV
- Should journalists take photos of people dying from hunger
- Why scanning machines at entrances are invading people’s privacy
Environmental Persuasive Paper Topics For College
- Why the government needs to impose more regulations on environmental conservation
- Why garden owners should not grow exotic plants
- Reasons why the government should reduce the number of diesel vehicles on the roads
- The sun contains plenty of untapped health benefits
- Why should every neighborhood have a recycling plant?
- Why hydraulic fracturing is dangerous
- Are hybrid cars the solution to air pollution on the roads?
- Why palm oil is becoming dangerous on human skin
- The government should impose more fishing restrictions on lakes
- Environmentally sensitive regions should be under state protection
- It is critical of everyone to be mindful of rare species
- More decisive measures should come in implementing alternative sources of energy
- Ways of reducing the use of paper through natural means
Persuasive Paper Topics Middle School
- Why the school buffet menu is not sufficient
- Elementary learning should be made accessible for all the population
- Why students should not take long breaks after the end of an academic year
- Why schools do not have enough time to fit all the curriculum programs
- Ways of making middle school education affordable for all
- Why middle school education in developed nations is sought more than in developing nations
- Why all students should not be forced to go to college or university
- Reasons why homework is unnecessary during weekdays
- Reasons why international exams are not applicable for all students
- Why children should be prepared for school before joining kindergarten
- Grading in schools kills the motivation of most students to continue learning
- Why corporal punishment produces disciplined and self-directed students
- Reasons why students should embrace home-based education
Good Topics For Persuasive Paper in Medicine
- Why everyone needs to have access to affordable medical care
- Reasons why contraceptive treatments are destroying lives rather than saving
- It is possible to prevent infectious diseases more effectively
- Why dark chocolate is not bad for your health after all
- Reasons why a positive mindset can help prevent you from becoming sick more often
- Reasons why First Aid is taught in high school
- Why it is safe to chew tobacco than to smoke it
- Reasons why it is not advisable to attend to accident victims without the assistance of a medical practitioner
- Food additives are silently killing people without them knowing it
- Until what age should mothers stop breastfeeding their children?
- Natural ways of maintaining a healthy lifestyle
- Why patients should take injections over tablets and syrups
- Reasons why people should not donate their organs at whatever age
Call to Action Persuasive Paper Topics
- Have a taste of our environment and enjoy the breeze
- Why wait? Take up the offer and shape your future forever.
- Do you want to be more updated? Hit the subscribe button ASAP!
- Do you feel like you don’t know where to start? Think smart!
- Do you want to be a top industry leader? Go where others have not gone.
- Are you afraid of getting lost? Use Google Maps today.
- Are you bored that it’s Monday already? A little sleep is all you need
- Do you want to sound more professional? Put on a designer suit!
- Are you feeling depressed? Drink our mineral water now!
- Don’t know what to do after school? Grab a copy of our magazine today!
- Are you worried about low grades? Use our expert writing service!
- Do you feel heartbroken after a break-up? Try our adventure tour.
- Do you want to continue enjoying our movies? Subscribe today
List of Persuasive Paper Topics in 2022
- Reasons why studying religion is motivational
- Sleeping for eight hours is not suitable for your mental activity
- Eating a lot of desserts will bring problems to your stomach
- Walking out alone in the night makes you brave
- Why playing violent video games will make you aggressive
- Reasons why most IT specialists wear glasses
- Why you should start your own business rather than being employed
- Reasons why most men are proud of their beards
- Why ladies put a lot of emphasis on their wardrobe than men
- Why you should apply for a Masters’ degree today
- Most last-born siblings like crying a lot
- Why it is possible to score an A in a campus exam
- How to control your eating habits
History Persuasive Research Paper Topics
- Reasons why most empires fell
- The world wars taught us more painful lessons than ever
- Why the Ottoman Empire is still significant today
- Why it was possible to prevent World War II from happening
- Reasons for the fall of the Mongol Empire power
- Mahatma Gandhi contributed a lot to world peace today
- Why freedom fighters loved their countries
- Causes of apartheid in South Africa
- Why Jamaica has a rich history
- Europeans and the colonization
- Nuclear weapons and war
- The history between China and the US
- History of Women Rights Movements
- Lessons from ancient conquests
Persuasive Paper Topics on Cyber Security
- Privacy and data security issues
- Cloud computing and security
- Human-based behavior and cybersecurity
- Policies for organizational security management
- Privacy issues in the Internet of Things
- Computer security in Software installation
- Security and biometrics
- Impact of Apps on mobile platform security
- Working remedies for Ransomware
- The best antivirus in the world
- How to encrypt viruses
- Importance of cybersecurity audits
- Essentials of intranet security
These are some of the quality persuasive paper topics. You can also ask for cheap but professional research paper writing help from our experts today.
Try it out!
One expert. One order. One manager.
And an entire course’s worth of assignments crossed off your list.
Research Paper Guide
Psychology Research Topics
Last updated on: May 26, 2023
Psychology Research Topics - 170+ Ideas for Your Paper
By: Nathan D.
17 min read
Reviewed By: Jacklyn H.
Published on: Feb 10, 2023
Choosing psychology research topics is not as easy as one might think. If you have to write a good research paper, choosing a good topic is the foremost step. You may have several ideas in your mind while thinking of a topic for the research paper.
Good research paper writing needs a good topic. If you have chosen a broad topic, you will have to do a lot of research and background study. It is better to choose a narrow topic to focus on a particular subject while researching and writing.
Psychology is a vast subject that discusses different multidisciplinary issues and brings together a wide range of topics.
You can conduct analysis and research before deciding your topic. This is the reason that it is better to go for a narrow topic. It is also easier for the researcher to research the topic in psychology and conduct analysis with proper details.
On this Page
How to Choose a Topic?
You can choose a topic from any social branch of psychology. You can also select a topic that is related to some sort of mental illness or mental disorder.
The topic may be complex and require a lot of research and analytical study. But the writer can cover all the aspects of the specific topic.
Choosing a good topic is the essential step when you start writing a research proposal. An interesting and new topic is what catches your teacher’s attention. And it gets your idea accepted, apart from, of course, a well-written proposal itself.
Studying some good psychology topics for your papers is the first step when conducting research. Once you have selected the topic, the next step is writing the research paper.
Discover Captivating Topics in a Click!
Psychology Research Topics For High School Students
High school students often explore psychology through research as a great way to learn more. With so many interesting topic, it can be hard to decide which one to study.
Here are some ideas for psychological research topics that may help narrow down your search.
- How does color affect human behavior?
- Examine the mental health of children with disabilities
- Analyzing the effects of racism on an individual's mental health
- The role of technology in student learning
- Investigating the correlation between depression and social media usage
- Is there a connection between video games and violence?
- Understanding the impact of childhood trauma on adult behavior
- Exploring gender identity in adolescence
- How does sleep deprivation affect mental health?
- Examine the psychological effects of media consumption on teenagers
Psychology Research Topics for College Students
If you are a psychology student struggling to develop a topic for your research, the following ideas will be helpful. The professional writers of 5StarEssays.com have gathered some exceptional topics to help college students draft compelling papers.
- The social identity theory of Tajfel and Turner.
- Significance of strong self-perception?
- REM phase and continuous sleep disruption.
- How does the brain function when a person is in love?
- Differences in the functioning of the brain of a man and woman.
- How do different forms of amnesia damage brain activity?
- Can PTSD lead to Alzheimer’s disease?
- Impact of yoga on human psychology.
- An autistic brain under MRI.
- Causes and effects of sleep paralysis
- How to treat multiple personality disorders?
- Symptoms and treatment of ADHD
- Social factors that trigger panic attacks.
- Symptoms, causes, and treatment of dementia
- Similarities and differences among midlife crises of a man and a woman.
Research Topics In Psychology For University Students
Psychology allows us to explore the depths of human behavior and gain insight into why people think, feel, and act the way they do. For university students interested in exploring this area further, there are many interesting research topics to choose from.
Here are some options to consider:
- The Role of Genetics in Mental Health
- How Technology Impacts Mental Health Outcomes
- The Psychological Impact of Racism
- Cyberbullying Prevention Strategies
- Sleep and Memory
- The Influence of Social Media on Adolescents’ Self-Esteem
- The Effects of Music on Emotion
- Mental Health Stigma in the Workplace
- The Role of Gender in Mental Health
- Cognitive Behavioral Therapy as a Treatment for Stress
Criminal Psychology Research Paper Topics
- The Impact of Childhood Trauma on Criminal Behavior
- Examining the Impact of Poverty and Socioeconomic Disadvantage on Crime Rates
- Exploring the Role of Technology in Modern Day Crime
- Investigating Media Portrayals of Criminals and their Effectiveness
- Analyzing Trends and Patterns in Juvenile Delinquency
- Examining the Effectiveness of Drug Abuse Treatment Programs on Criminal Behavior
- Understanding the Relationship between Mental Illness and Crime
- Exploring Effective Strategies for Rehabilitating Criminals in Prisons
- Investigating the Impact of Religion on Criminal Mindsets
- Examining Gender Differences in Criminal Behavior
Biological Psychology Research Paper Topics
- The Role of Neurotransmitters in Emotional Regulation
- Brain Development and the Impact of Early Childhood Experiences
- Exploring Neural Network Connectivity and Its Role in Behavior
- How Do Cortical Mechanisms Contribute to Cognitive Processes?
- The Effects of Stress on Memory Formation
- The Impact of Social Interactions on the Development of Mental Illness
- Examine the Effects of Sleep Deprivation on Cognitive Functioning
- Investigating Neuroplasticity in Response to Environmental Stimuli
- Exploring Hormone-Induced Changes in Brain Activity
- The Role of Neurotransmitters in Addiction
- Exploring Sex Differences in Brain Circuitry and its Impact on Behavior.
Social Psychology Research Topics
- Racism and its effects
- What is Homophobia?
- Social issues involving or related to culture
- What is social depression?
- What is social cognition?
- How does social anxiety affect people?
- Gender roles in our society
- Gender discrimination and its causes
- How does peer pressure affect teenagers?
- Effect of marital disputes on children
- How do violent video games affect children and their brain development?
- Effect of violent cartoons on children's behavior and mental state
- How does divorce affect the emotional development of a child?
- Social anxiety and social depression on an introverted child
- How does bullying affect the social interaction of teenagers in high school or college?
Cognitive Psychology Research Topics
- What are the effects of attention deficit or hyperactivity disorder on the development of a child?
- Discuss the effects of Autism.
- How is color psychology effective in cognitive development studies?
- What is the attention span, and how to measure it?
- Memory loss and different ways to recover it
- How do memories affect the behavior of individuals?
- Which factors can help improve problem-solving abilities in children?
- What is a speech disorder, and how does it affect cognitive development?
- What is critical thinking, and how to measure its ability in cognitive psychology?
- How can subconsciousness affect decision-making ability?
- Increasing violence among teenagers and children
- What causes bullying behavior among children?
- Factors that can contribute to delay in the mental development of a child.
- The effect of romantic movies on a child
- Is single parenting suitable for a child’s mental development?
Paper Due? Why Suffer? That's our Job!
Controversial Psychology Research Paper Topics
- The influence of video games on aggression in teenagers
- Gender roles in society: An analysis of stereotypes
- The impact of race and ethnicity on mental health
- The effects of television violence on children’s behavior
- Attitudes towards death penalty: Should it be abolished?
- Causes and effects of anxiety disorders
- The effectiveness of psychotherapy in treating depression
- The role of media in promoting body image dissatisfaction among youth
- Is intelligence determined mainly by genetics or environment?
- Impact of poverty on psychological development
- Workplace bullying and its consequences for employees’ mental health
Cultural Psychology Research Paper Topics
- Analyzing the Role of Social Communication Platforms in Shaping Culture
- Examining the Impact of Cultural Diversity on Mental Health
- Exploring Linguistic Influences on Cognitive Development
- Investigating How Media Portrayal Affects Cultural Expectations and Ideologies
- Assessing the Influence of Different Cultural Values on Identity Development
- Studying the Relationship between Cultural Practices and Gender Roles
- Examining Intergenerational Transmission of Culture through Family Dynamics
- Analyzing the Effects of Political and Economic Structures on Cultural Beliefs and Behaviors
- Understanding How Social Norms Impact Moral Decision Making
- Investigating the Impact of Religion on Cultural Attitudes and Practices
Developmental Psychology Research Topics
- Bullying and its effect on mental development.
- The role of media and cartoons in increasing violence.
- How violent video games and cartoons can make children violent?
- Underlying causes that can create a serial killer
- Causes of increase in the psychopathic behavior of teenagers and youth
- Stereotypes and gender roles in our society
- Abusive parents and child development
- Effects of child abuse on the mental development of a child
- Factors that can accelerate the aging process
- Is psychology related to the aging process?
- Long term effects of mental health issues
- How can drugs affect our youth’s mental health in the long run?
- The effects of medication on your mental health
- Effects of postpartum depression on mental health
- How does sleeping disorder lead to other mental illnesses?
Found a topic to write about but don’t know how to start? Here’s an informative video on how to write your research paper.
Abnormal Psychology Research Topics
- What are the causes of the increasing anorexia rate in children?
- Causes of anorexia in adults
- Causes of anxiety disorder and how to overcome it
- Why is there an increase in eating disorders among the youth?
- What are the factors that contribute to an eating disorder?
- Is lying related to the psychology of a person?
- Causes of the rise in teenage suicides
- Is asexuality related to the psychology of a person?
- Psychology and suicidal thoughts
- How to control anxiety and depressing thoughts regarding death?
- What factors can cause multiple personality disorders?
- Violent video games are a cause of mood disorders among children.
- Reasons for phobias and how to deal with them
- Causes of PTSD in offices or workplace
- Is stalking considered a psychological disorder?
Clinical Psychology Research Topics
- Psychology can be used to get control of chronic pain.
- Recent studies suggest that anxiety and panic attacks can be treated using cognitive therapy.
- Is behavioral therapy effective in treating criminals?
- Antidepressants can be addictive, and their usage should be avoided.
- Factors that contribute to post-traumatic stress disorder
- What are the therapy practices effective in dealing with depression?
- Effect of an abusive relationship on the psychology of the victim
- Are antidepressants effective as a remedy for therapy?
- Insomnia – How to treat it in a clinical scenario?
- Which therapy practices are effective in treating addictions?
- Panic attacks and anxiety disorder - How to treat them through therapies?
- Psychological disorders and their clinical treatments
- Causes of Social anxiety and how to treat them?
- Phobias and Paranoias - Treatment through medication and therapy.
- Schizophrenia and the recommended therapies.
Child Psychology Research Topics
- Describe the legal, ethical, and psychological aspects of adoption.
- Negligence of parents is the main cause of childhood obesity. Agreed?
- What are the reasons behind the rising depression in children?
- Explain the introvert personality. What are the consequences of being an introvert, especially in children?
- What are the psychological effects of child abuse? Explain the preventive and remedial measures of childhood abuse.
- What are the consequences of a self-centered mother on a child’s mental wellbeing?
- Explain the phases of a child’s psychological development and growth.
- Does the birth order have any effect on a child’s personality and accomplishments? If yes, then explain how and why?
- How do violent music and video games impact a child’s behavior and mind?
- What are the different kinds of torture, and what are their effects on a child’s mind and adult life?
- Causes of increasing depression among the youth
- What are the physical symptoms of a mental disorder in children?
- Causes of antisocial behavior among teenagers
- Causes and effects of Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder in children
- Impact of spanking on child’s psychology.
Sports Psychology Research Topics
- What are the future trends in sports psychology? Explain the arguments in light of the high chances of head injuries in football, hockey, and rugby.
- What are the recent changes in team sport and locker room dynamics in sports? Explain your claims with solid evidence and present some future implications also.
- What are the reasons for low health in low-income neighborhoods? How can we use sports and physical activities to promote good health?
- What are the effects and role of the Olympics in promoting sports in the nations that are not active in sports due to underfunding? How can they change their state and invest in games?
- What role do the psychological tests play in determining whether a new athlete coming from the collegiate level will be prone to steroids or violence?
- What are the psychological implications of having a well-known coach on the team? Does it matter if the coach is famous?
- What are the problems faced by young and new coaches? Do they feel pressured and are more prone to injuries? State the reasons with examples.
- Explain the term team chemistry. What is the role of team chemistry in building a sound team and supporting the teammates?
- What are the tactics that athletes can use to control and manage their emotions effectively? Discuss the role of negative emotions in violent sports like boxing.
- How has sport psychology evolved in the last twenty years?
- Significance of sports psychology to promote mental health.
- Effects of steroids on the mental activity of athletes. How does it negatively affect you? What can be done to avoid it?
- Relationship issues and the sports performance of an athlete. How are they related?
- Are panic attacks common in a sportsman’s life? How to deal with them?
- How does a sleeping disorder influence the stamina of the sportsman?
Tough Essay Due? Hire Tough Writers!
Experimental Psychology Research Topics
- Can colors play a role in enhancing a person’s mood? Explain how the color blue can make a person feel relaxed and calm.
- Explain the notorious human experiments in history. What are their ethical shortcomings?
- What is the impact of breakfast on a person's overall day-to-day activities?
- What is the relationship between the use of social media and the rising cases of violence in adolescents?
- It is said that geniuses are made, not born. How true is this statement?
- Explain the term Mood Freezing and its implications.
- What is hindsight bias, and how can it be prevented?
- What is a double foot-in-door, and how is it used to manipulate someone?
- What affects the heuristic? Explain it with examples.
- Human cloning can be the answer for childless couples. How true is the statement?
- Causes and effects of dehumanization in Stanford prison.
- Analysis of Milgram’s shock experiment on the unfamiliar environment.
- How can aggression be controlled?
- Obedience and compliance as a function of social status.
- How does group belonging influence an individual’s behavior?
Forensic Psychology Research Topics
- The increasing susceptibility that has led to more home-grown terrorists emerging
- The effectiveness of rehabilitation in prisons and the criminal justice system
- Juvenile murders and what factors affect areas with higher rates of murders carried out by children.
- How does a role in law enforcement impact an individual’s private life?
- Is enough being done to minimize the risks of those in special education ending up in the penal system?
- What is the cause of mass killings in the U.S.?
- Is society neglecting domestic violence that is aimed towards men?
- Explain the role of the internet, movies, and video games in augmenting copycat crimes.
- What is internet police? Explain some useful strategies for effective internet policing.
- What is the role of upbringing in preventing the making of a serial killer? Can a better upbringing prevent it?
- Rules of conduct to follow by the forensic psychologist in the court.
- Risk factors for unreliable evidence.
- Reliability and legitimacy of an eyewitness’s memory.
- The credibility of the statement of a mentally challenged eyewitness.
- Rules to follow by psychologists when verbally interacting with criminals in court.
Interesting Psychology Research Topics
- The effects of media exposure on mental health
- The role of social media in the formation of relationships
- How childhood experiences shape personality development
- The impact of personality traits on academic performance
- Relationship between drug use and criminal behavior
- Understanding the motivations behind substance abuse
- The effectiveness of cognitive behavioral therapy
- Exploring the effects of different parenting styles
- Investigating the role of memory in decision making
- Examining gender roles and their impact on behavior
- Analyzing the relationships between emotion and cognition
Another easy way to choose psychology research paper topics for your research paper is to write about a famous historical person.
The topic, as narrow as it is, allows the researcher to focus on specific areas. You can also choose to research and write about a psychology career. A case study on an individual by providing a detailed analysis using your research techniques will be great.
Some additional research paper topics will help you carry out meaningful and interesting research.
Tips to Write a Research Paper
However, there are no universal processes for writing a good research paper, but you can follow the following steps:
1. Develop an outline
Before you start writing your research paper, it’s important to develop an outline that will guide your writing process. An outline should include the main points and arguments you want to make throughout the paper. It will help keep your ideas organized and help you stay on track.
2. Research thoroughly
Research is the most important part of writing a research paper.
Make sure you do your due diligence in researching thoroughly and that you’re gathering reliable sources from trusted experts or academics.
3. Develop a thesis statement
Once you have researched, it’s time to develop a thesis statement that’ll act as the main argument throughout your paper. This should be clear and concise while still conveying all the most important points you want to make.
4. Write a first draft
Once you’ve developed an outline and a thesis statement, it’s time to start writing your first draft. This is where you can really get creative and start fleshing out your ideas and arguments in full sentences.
Remember not to get too bogged down in the details. Just focus on getting your ideas on paper.
5. Use citations
Once you’ve finished your research, it’s important to correctly cite all your sources.
This will ensure that you’re giving credit where it’s due. It will also help your readers verify the accuracy of your research.
6. Revise and proofread
Once you’ve finished your first draft, it’s time to go back over it and make any necessary revisions or edits. Make sure that all of your arguments are still clear and supported by evidence and that your paper flows in a logical and coherent manner.
Additionally, make sure you check for any typos, spelling errors, and grammatical mistakes.
After you’ve revised and proofread your research paper, it’s time to submit it!
Make sure that you follow all the required submission guidelines of the publication or professor you’re submitting to.
Let’s sum it up!
Writing a research paper can seem like an arduous task, but you can write a winning paper with enough determination and focus. Remember to always back up your points with evidence and create a logical flow in order for your message to be effectively communicated.
With hard work and dedication, you can create an impactful research paper that will engage your readers. So make sure to take the time to hone your skills and craft a compelling piece of writing!
If you need help, here is a complete guide to writing a research paper that includes everything you need to write a perfect paper.
Not every student has the writing skills or time to dedicate to a research paper. In this case, seeking help from professional writers is the best available option.
5StarEssays.com has a team of professional writers who can write high-quality academic papers, including term papers to custom essays. Ask our writers to ‘ write my essay ’ and avail of all the professional services.
Our professional essay writers have exceptional writing skills, and they can help you with writing assignments within your deadline.
Place your order today and save tons of time and effort in exchange for a reasonable cost.
Masters Essay, Economics Essay
Nathan completed his Ph.D. in journalism and has been writing articles for well-respected publications for many years now. His work is carefully researched and insightful, showing a true passion for the written word. Nathan's clients appreciate his expertise, deep understanding of the process, and ability to communicate difficult concepts clearly.
Was This Blog Helpful?
- How to Write a Research Paper - Writing Guide & Examples
- 20+ Thesis Statement Examples for Research Papers
- Learn How to Write an Abstract - Steps & Examples
- How to Write a Literature Review: Steps and Outline
- How to Start a Research Paper - 9 Simple Steps
- How to Write a Hypothesis - A Step-by-Step Guide
- Writing a Research Proposal - Outline, Format, and Examples
- Good Research Paper Topics & Ideas for Students
- Good History Research Paper Topics For Your Help
- How to Cite a Research Paper with the Help of Examples
- How to Write a Research Methodology in 10 Simple Steps
- Research Paper Outline - Basic Format & Sample
- Research Paper Example: Samples to Write a Research Paper
- Great Sociology Research Topics & Ideas (2022-2023)
People Also Read
- essay format
- compare and contrast essay
- compare and contrast essay examples
- history research paper topics
Burdened With Assignments?
© 2023 - All rights reserved
2000+ SATISFIED STUDENTS
95% Satisfaction RATE
30 Days Money-back GUARANTEE
95% Success RATE
© 2023 5StarEssays.com. All rights reserved.
LOGIN TO YOUR ACCOUNT
SIGN UP TO YOUR ACCOUNT
- Your phone no.
- Password Password must be minimum 8 characters.
- Confirm Password
- SEND PASSWORD
Thank you for your interest in our company.
Unfortunately, we are not hiring writers now due to low season.
We will be glad to review your application in the future.
50+ High School Research Paper Topics to Ace Your Grades
Research papers are common assignments in high school systems worldwide. It is a scientific term that refers to essays where students share what they’ve learned after thoroughly researching one specific topic. Why do high schools impose them?
Writing a well-structured and organized research paper is key to teaching students how to make critical connections, express understanding, summarize data, and communicate findings.
Students don’t only have to come up with several high school research paper topics, choose one, and produce a research paper. A good topic will help you connect with the evaluating public, or in this case, your professors and classmates. However, many students struggle with finding the right high school research topics.
This is why we’ve put together this guide on choosing topics for a high school research paper and over 50 topic ideas you can use or get inspired with.
How to Choose High School Research Paper Topics
Since you are about to go through over 50 high school research topics, you might get overwhelmed. To avoid it, you need to know how to choose the right research paper topic for you.
The most important thing to consider is the time needed to complete a paper on a particular topic. Too broad topics will wear you out, and you might fail to meet the deadline. This is why you should always stick to, shall we say, not-too-broad and well-defined topics.
Since you will spend some time researching and writing, you need to consider your motivation too. Choosing a topic that you find interesting will help you fuel your research and paper writing capabilities. If your efforts turn out to be futile and the deadline is dangerously close, you can always look for a research paper for sale to ace your grade.
Most Interesting & Easy Research Topics for High School students
Since there are many research paper ideas for high school students, we didn’t want to just provide you with a list. Your interest is an essential factor when choosing a topic. This is why we’ve put them in 8 categories. Feel free to jump to a category that you find the most engaging. If you don’t have the time, here at StudyClerk, we are standing by to deliver a completely custom research paper to you.
If you are interested in education, you should consider choosing an education research topic for high school students. Below you can find ten topics you can use as inspiration.
- Should High Schools Impose Mandatory Vaccination On Students?
- The Benefits Of Charter Schools For The Public Education System
- Homeschooling Vs. Traditional Schooling: Which One Better Sets Students For Success
- Should Public Education Continue To Promote Diversity? Why?
- The Most Beneficial Funding Programs For Students
- The Effects Of The Rising Price Of College Tuitions On High School Students
- Discuss The Most Noteworthy Advantages And Disadvantages Of Standardized Testing
- What Are The Alternatives To Standardized Testing?
- Does Gap Year Between High School And College Set Students For Success?
- Identify And Discuss The Major Benefits Of Group Projects For High Schoolers
World history is rich, fun, and engaging. There are numerous attractive topics to choose from. If history is something that has you on your toes, you’ll find the following world history research topics for high school fascinating.
- The Origin Of The Israel-Palestine Conflict And Possible Resolutions
- The History Of The USA Occupation Of Iraq
- Choose A Famous Assassinated World Leader And Discuss What Led To The Assassination
- Discuss A Historical Invention And How It Changed The Lives Of People Worldwide
- Has The World’s Leading Countries’ Response To Climate Change Improved Or Declined Over The Last Decade?
- How The President Of Belarus Manages To Stay In Power For Over 25 Years
- Which Event In World History Had The Most Impact On Your Country?
Many governments worldwide work on increasing mental health awareness. The following mental health topics for high school research papers will put you in a position to contribute to this very important movement.
- Discuss The Main Ways Stress Affects The Body
- Can Daily Exercises Benefit Mental Health? How?
- Should More Counselors Work In High Schools? Why?
- Discuss The Major Factors That Contribute To Poor Mental And Physical Well-Being
- In What Ways Has The Worldwide Pandemic Affected People’s Mental Health?
- Explore The Relationship Between Social Media And Mental Health Disorders
- How The Public School System Cares For The Mental Health Of Students
- What Is The Most Effective Psychotherapy For High Schoolers?
Science is one of those fields where there is always something new you can research. If you need a science research topic for high school students, feel free to use any of the following.
- How Can Civilization Save Coral Reefs?
- What Are Black Holes, And What Is Their Role?
- Explain Sugar Chemistry That Enables Us To Make Candies
- What Are The Biggest Successes Of The Epa In The Last Decade?
- Is There A Way To Reverse Climate Change? How?
- What Solutions Does Science Offer To Resolve The Drinking Water Crisis In The Future?
Many teenagers find inspiration in music, so why not choose some music high school research paper topics.
- In What Way Music Education Benefits High School Students?
- How Famous Musicians Impact Pop Music
- Classification Of Music Instruments: Discuss The Sachs-Hornbostel System
- Did Sound Effect Technology Change The Music Industry? How?
- How Did Online Streaming Platforms Help Music Evolve?
- How Does Music Software Emulate Sounds Of Different Instruments?
Healthcare finance research topics
Healthcare and finance go hand in hand. Shining light on some exciting correlations between these two fields can be engaging. Here are some topics that you can consider.
- How Can Patient Management Systems Save Money In Hospitals?
- The Pros And Cons Of The Public Healthcare System
- Should Individuals Or The Government Pay For Healthcare?
- What Is Obama-Care And How It Benefits Americans?
- The Most Noteworthy Developments In The History Of Healthcare Financing
Our environment has been a hot topic for quite some time now. There is a lot of research to back up your claims and make logical assumptions. Here are some environmental high school research topics you can choose from.
- What Is The Impact Of Offshore Drilling On The Environment?
- Do We Need Climate Change Legislation? Why?
- Are Ecotourism And Tropical Fishing Viable Ways To Save And Recuperate Endangered Areas And Animals?
- The Impact Of Disposable Products On The Environment
- Discuss The Benefits Of Green Buildings To Our Environment
- Find And Discuss A Large-Scale Recent Project That Helped Restore Balance In An Area
Many students struggle with having to find good entrepreneurship research paper ideas for high school. This is why we’ve developed a list of topics to inspire your research.
- What Is Entrepreneurship?
- Are People Born With An Entrepreneurial Spirit, Or Can You Learn It?
- Discuss The Major Entrepreneurship Theories
- Does Entrepreneurship Affect The Growth Of The Economy?
- Which Character Traits Are Commonly Found In Successful Entrepreneurs?
- The Pros And Cons Of Having A Traditional Job And Being An Entrepreneur
- Discuss Entrepreneurship As One Of The Solutions To Unemployment
- What Is Crowdfunding, And How It’s Related To Entrepreneurship
- The Most Common Challenges Entrepreneurs Face
- How Social Media Made A Lot Of Successful Entrepreneurs
Hopefully, you’ll find these high school research paper topics inspirational. The categories are there to help you choose easily. Here at StudyClerk, we know how hard it is to complete all assignments in time and ace all your grades. If you are struggling with writing, feel free to contact us about our writing services , and we’ll help you come on top of your research paper assignment no matter how complex it is.
Order your paper now!
- 110 Unique Tranding Fashion Research Paper Topics and Ideas
- 100+ Best Religion Research Paper Topics in 2023
- Marketing Research Paper Topics
- List of 78 Top Cyber Security Topics for Research
- 50+ Best Topics for Research in Computer Science
No results for “”
- Please double check the spelling or use a more generic search term.
- Ready to make you impact? Searching for a job? Explore careers with Deloitte
- GLOBAL - EN
Select your location
No results found
2023 Gen Z and Millennial Survey
The 12th edition of Deloitte’s Gen Z and Millennial Survey looks back to see how the last three years have impacted these generations and finds that while they acknowledge some positive change, they remain deeply concerned about their futures.
The survey of more than 22,000 Gen Zs and millennials across 44 countries examines their shifting relationship with work, how they continue to make lifestyle and career decisions based on their values, and underscores continuing concerns about finances, climate change, and mental health.
Gen Zs and millennials recognize progress, but they are expecting more.
Let’s make this work.
To watch this video and similar content, update your cookie settings to accept, analytics and performance cookies.
Video: 2023 Gen Z and Millennial Survey Video
Need help updating cookies?
Employers have made progress since pre-pandemic times, but business is still not meeting expectations
Satisfaction with work/life balance and employer's DEI and societal impact efforts have improved.
While these positive trends show Gen Zs and millennials are slightly more satisfied with their own employers, they are not convinced that business more broadly is having a positive impact. And new setbacks are hampering their ability to plan for their futures.
Progress since 2019
The high cost of living looms large for gen zs and millennials.
Once again, the high cost of living is the top societal concern for both Gen Zs and millennials, ahead of unemployment and climate change.
Half of Gen Zs and millennials say they live paycheck to paycheck. And they are taking on side jobs to make ends meet.
Economic uncertainty is causing them to postpone big life decisions—many say it will become harder or impossible to buy a house, start a family, ask for a promotion, or start a new job if the economy doesn’t improve.
Gen Zs and millennials are facing increased financial concerns year over year
Gen zs and millennials are rethinking the role of work in their lives.
The pandemic prompted a rethinking of the role work plays in their lives. While 49% of Gen Zs and 62% of millennials say work is central to their identity, they place a strong focus on work/life balance—the top trait they admire in their peers, and their top consideration when choosing an employer.
To help them achieve better balance, Gen Zs and millennials want flexibility in where and when they work. Many respondents now work in hybrid or remote work patterns, a benefit they value deeply.
Gen Zs and millennials would also like their employers to offer better career advancement opportunities for part-time employees, more part-time jobs overall, and the option for more flexible hours for full-time employees, for example the ability to work condensed four-day work weeks.
77% of Gen Zs and 75% of millennials who are currently in remote or hybrid roles would consider looking for a new job if their employer asked them to work on-site full-time.
Employers' efforts to improve mental health support are having a positive impact, but stigma remains
Nearly half of Gen Zs and four in 10 millennials say they feel stressed all or most of the time.
The majority of respondents consider mental health support and policies to be very important when considering a potential employer. And many respondents believe that their employers are taking mental health seriously and driving positive change.
But, despite this progress, mental health support and resources are still under-utilized, and many don’t feel they can talk to their employers about mental health.
Climate change is a major concern for gen zs and millennials. it’s impacting their lifestyle and career decisions.
Six in 10 Gen Zs and millennials say they have felt anxious about the environment in the past month, and these concerns are impacting their career and lifestyle decisions. About one in six have already changed jobs or industries due to climate concerns, with another quarter planning to do so in the future.
They want to be empowered to drive change within their organizations. And about half of Gen Zs and millennials say they are pressuring businesses to act on climate change, yet few respondents say they feel able to influence their organization’s sustainability efforts.
Gen Zs and millennials want their employers to support and empower them to make more sustainable decisions in their own lives, and to develop the skills needed for the transition to a low-carbon economy.
“My main financial concern will be ensuring I can have a comfortable work/life balance, as at present I am struggling to maintain this due to picking up a lot of overtime to make ends meet.”
“Although it takes up a large amount of our time, life doesn't necessarily have to be all about work. It's because I have a job that I'm able to enjoy my personal life. And it's because I enjoy my personal life that I'm able to work hard at my job. I reckon it's precisely because I have fulfilment in both of these areas that I'm able to be my true self.”
“It is very important for me to work remotely and work flexible hours. It gives me more time to take care of my personal life, my mental health, my home life with my partner and for me to have better quality of life…Flexibility is very important, and I believe it is a trend without return, that all employers should adapt to.”
“I have rejected some jobs because the companies are only interested in your services, rather than paying attention to how their employees are, so that they can perform to their best ability in the workplace. In this case, I’m specifically referring to the issues of mental health, and gender equality.”
“I’ve turned down employers and assignments, because I believe in environmental sustainability, and I refuse to be part of something that does not take the environment into account.”
- Pause factoid animation
- Item 1 (Current item)
Gen Zs and millennials are facing a unique combination of challenges during a pivotal point in their lives as they progress in their careers and plan for their futures. It is crucial for employers to understand these generations and continue driving progress on the issues that matter most to them. This will not only help boost productivity and retain talent—it will ultimately build trust and value for business in society more broadly.
Employers can—and must—act. As businesses face new headwinds, it will be important to stay focused on maintaining the progress they've made and driving greater momentum.
Download the 2023 Gen Z and Millennial Survey
- To learn more about the mental health findings, read the Mental Health Deep Dive
- Survey Press Release
- Deloitte Insights article
- 2022 Gen Z and Millennial Survey
Get in touch
- Interesting Research Ideas For College Students 2023
Published 14 July 2021
Writing an educational research paper is a substantial part of a student’s life, which may seem a very challenging task. Writing a Research Paper requires an enormous effort and a lot of time from you. To lessen your anxieties and inconsistencies while working on the research paper, you must be sure about your research topics.
Here we are providing a list of interesting educational research paper topics for college, high school, Masters & Ph.D. students. There are times when you are assigned the topic by your university professor, but more frequently, you will have to create a topic by yourself. The whole research should be built around or from the topics.
Looking For Custom Research Topics & Ideas
Top 10 argumentative research paper topics for students.
- Whether Death-penalty is effective or not?
- According to top you, what is the appropriate punishment for cyberbullying?
- Impacts of mobile phones on children?
- Sex education in school
- Advantages & Disadvantages of homework.
- Harassment at school & college.
- Parents & Personal life.
- Permission to try alcohol.
- The Healthcare system should be unpaid.
- Are men more emotional than women?
Research Topics On Technology for College Students-
- What technologies does NASA use to explore Mars?
- Cybersecurity: can we be safe?
- How close did we get to artificial intelligence?
- What is the future of the Internet?
Read Also: Cyber Security Research Paper Ideas 2023
Research Paper Topics On Environment
- What are the best ways to reduce global warming?
- Effective means of reducing air pollution
- Endangered species- how can we preserve them?
- What did you do to make the world a better place?
You might like also: Environmental Research Paper Ideas
Research Paper Topics On Legal Issues
- Various laws on abortion around the world
- How do prostitution laws differ around the world?
- Countries with an effective legal execution
Read Also: Legal Research Ideas for Law Students
Research Paper Topics On Business
- Is multitasking a productive method of work?
- How can one turn a business idea into a successful startup?
- Does taxation aim to kill small businesses?
- How do big corporations regularly break the laws and get away with them?
Research Paper Topics On Religion
- The most popular new age religions
- How do various religions oppress women?
- Can any religion justify crimes against humanity?
- Are we witnessing a new religion forming?
Read Also: Religious Research Paper Ideas
Research Paper Topics On Health
- The most controversial issues of birth control
- How can research help cure AIDS?
- Are there effective ways to prevent cancer?
- The importance of mental health
Also view: Free High School Research Paper Topics
Research Paper Topics On Social Issues
- Global citizenship: pros and cons
- How to stop bullying in schools?
- Gender stereotypes in the workplace
- How to deal with social anxiety?
Research Topics On Education For College Students
- How to achieve literacy for all?
- What are the advantages and disadvantages of homeschooling?
- How can we modernize education to make it more appealing?
- The importance of multilingual education
MyResearchTopics.Com Create Unique And Interesting Research Topics For College Students
When it comes to researching and writing research paper topics, this is something that many scholars struggle with. You need to plan upfront, and it can take time and research as well especially to come up with interesting research paper topics. To help you out with this troublesome task the Australian Assignment Help Experts of MyResearchTopics.Com is here offering you interesting research paper help at the best prices.
We are a notable assignment help service agency, which is famous for its well-qualified and bright-minded educational homework helpers, who can carry out all types of research papers . It can be a topic of your own, or topic generated by one of the authors at our do my homework services- in case it will be truly genuine and thought-provoking. If you do not feel confident enough to come with interesting research topics, then assignment experts of My Research Topics will gladly do it for you. Our Write My Assignment services offer you:
- All-day round customer support
- Guidance of the talented writers
- Free revision facilities
- Low prices and regular discounts
- We take even urgent assignment orders
- Our specialists will furnish you with the best research paper ideas
- Assignments delivery before the deadline
- Original and plagiarism-free texts
Stuck During Your Dissertation
Our top dissertation writing experts are waiting 24/7 to assist you with your university project,from critical literature reviews to a complete PhD dissertation.
Other Related Topics
- Business Research Proposal Topics For College Students
- Latest Exploratory Research Paper Topics & Ideas 2023
- Interesting Presentation Ideas 2023
- Research Paper Topics & Ideas about Diseases
- Latest Human Sexuality Research Paper Ideas 2023
- Human Rights Research Paper Ideas for USA Students
- Hospitality Industry Research Paper Topics & Ideas 2023
- History Research Paper Topics & Ideas 2023
Trending Research Paper Ideas for High School Students 2023
Recent Research Topic Idea for 2023
Research Topic Ideas for Kids 2023 – Elementary , 5th Grader
Experimental Research Paper Topics & Ideas 2023
Environmental Research Paper Topics & Ideas 2023
Critical Thinking Research Paper Topics & Ideas 2023
Get 15% off your first order with my research topics.
Connect with a professional writer within minutes by placing your first order. No matter the subject, difficulty, academic level or document type, our writers have the skills to complete it.
UP TO 25 % DISCOUNT
Get Your Research Paper Completed At Lower Prices
My Research Topics is provides assistance since 2004 to Research Students Globally. We help PhD, Psyd, MD, Mphil, Undergrad, High school, College, Masters students to compete their research paper & Dissertations. Our Step by step mentorship helps students to understand the research paper making process.
Research Topics & Ideas
- Literature Research Paper Topics & Ideas 2023 for Students
- Marketing Research Topics & Project Ideas 2023
- College Research Paper Topics & Ideas 2023
- Religious Research Paper Topics & Ideas 2023
- Qualitative Research Paper Topics & Ideas 2023
- Eating Disorder Research Paper Topics & Ideas 2023
- Types of Research Papers
- Second Master’s or PhD? – A Comparison
- Types of Research
- Quantitative Research Methods – Definitive Guide
- MPhil vs MSc – Differences Explained
Disclaimer: The Reference papers provided by the Myresearchtopics.com serve as model and sample papers for students and are not to be submitted as it is. These papers are intended to be used for reference and research purposes only.
Research Paper Topics That Will Make Your Paper Impressive
What Is a Research Paper?
This kind of papers frequently pose the biggest challenge for students not only because they should follow numerous requirements but also because research papers have to be written rather often. Writing a research paper takes much time because students have to do individual research, so they spend hours on gleaning information from different sources.
Genius Research Paper Topics 2023
Research topics represent the ideas which students prefer to focus on in their research. Examples of such ideas include issues related to subjects, current topics and events, or some issues in which the researcher takes personal interest. Good research paper topics are not limited to topical issues and could present unique subjects or fresh views on some familiar issues. A successful research topic is supposed to keep a researcher motivated along the way and the reader interested in the research paper.
List of Top-Rated Topics for a Research Paper with Samples
Finding a good topic is the first step students make on their way to writing a research paper, so some might think that once this step is made, there is nothing to worry about. However, selecting a topic is only a tiny part of the work that has to be done, even though this choice is very important. Once the choice is made, you will have to find trustworthy scholarly sources. This task can also be demanding, especially if there are not so many publications dedicated to your topic. As you choose your topic, keep all the subsequent stages of writing in mind. Are you planning to create an argumentative, controversial, or informative paper? The choice of the topic should be based on your intentions and goals.
Easy College Research Paper Topics
- How did anime evolve and why did become popular globally?
- Diversity in sports team – how does it contribute to success?
- Traditional music vs. pop music – which is better for your country?
- What makes some music popular than another?
- Imagine what the world would look like without the discoveries of Nicola Tesla?
- Why do people’s preferences change with age?
- Discuss some of the most popular hobbies among children and adults in your country
- Are there any pastime activities you enjoy doing in your home country but you cannot do when you travel abroad? Explain
- Should we solve the procrastination issue? Can we?
- Discuss and ruin some of the most popular stereotypes about your country
Interesting Research Paper Topics
- Are older your parents always wiser and know better?
- Does technology cause generation gap?
- Do you think that friendship between men is different from that between women? Why?
- Can video games have an educative purpose in addition to the entertaining one?
- How do people come up with brilliant marketing campaigns?
- What makes you satisfied with who you are?
- Are developed countries happier than the developing ones?
- Does beauty determine person’s success in life?
- What are the merits and demerits of plastic surgery?
- Why does everyone speak about emotional intelligence these days and why does it matter?
Amazing research paper topics
- Can you call yourself a couch potato?
- How did Halloween Day become popular in Europe?
- What are some advantages of energy drinks?
- How can you buy a trip around the world if you are broke?
- Who is the most amusing historical figure? Justify your choice
- If you could become an animal, which one would you be?
- What makes people mispronounce words?
- Can stand-up comedians teach us life lessons?
- Discuss the philosophy behind Avatar?
- Why do people suffer from brain fog and how to cope with it?
Best Business Research Paper Topics
- What activity could bring you passive income?
- Can creative advertisement boos sales?
- Will high taxes kill small business in your country?
- Why books on time-management do not work?
- Should employees be involved in multi-tasking?
- Is there a way to prevent sexual harassment at work?
- How to boost intrinsic motivation among employees?
- Why do big corporations get away with breaking the law?
- Should international organizations control minimal wages in developing countries?
- Discuss the most successful businesses in the 21st century?
Topics on Politics
- Did current German chancellor change Europe?
- Will impeachment against the current US president happen?
- Discuss some of the consequences of Brexit for Europe
- Do certain countries sponsor and support terrorism?
- How can other countries stand up to Putin’s terrorism?
- Should separated countries, such as Korea, unite?
- How can we and should we eradicate dictatorial regimes?
- List and discuss some of the causes of political conflicts in countries
- What threat do refugees pose to countries that host them?
- Will unity among people fight racism?
Topics for Research Paper Writing on Medicine
- The ethics behind life-sustaining therapy?
- Is placebo treatment unethical?
- Can we avoid animal testing at all?
- Why do people oppose medical marijuana?
- Some of the disadvantages of cow milk?
- Should parents make their children vegetarian?
- Why is obesity a disease?
- Are concerns associated with vaccination justified?
- Why should not we advertise drugs to consumers directly?
- How doctors make their patients drug addicts?
Topics on Education
- What are the disadvantages of standardized tests?
- Do diplomas guarantee higher salaries?
- Should education be free?
- Do modern technologies change education for better?
- Can we trust experts who studies online?
- How do social media platform shape school life
- Do social media make bullying worse?
- Contemporary vs. old teaching methods
- Lesson planning and technology
- How to make education for blind people more effective?
Research Topics on Psychology
- How to deal with PTSD
- The causes of suicide among teenagers
- How does insomnia impact our mood?
- How to identify children suffering from home violence?
- Is modern sex education effective?
- Single sex education
- How to fight social media addiction? Should we?
- Social impacts of child abuse
- Does AI impact our thinking cognitive abilities?
- Pros and cons of home schooling
- Informed consent in psychological research
Research Topics on Sociology
- Does the sexuality of LGBTQ+ parents affect their children?
- How does employment of nannies influence the upbringing of children
- How to manage family relationships if both parents are working?
- Political education of children.
- Gender inequality among children in poor countries.
- Social acceptance of LGBTQ+ and its impact on children
- The wisest approach to bullying
- Sociology and natural law: can we draw the boundaries?
- Does wellbeing depend on your salary?
- How does sociology help deal with criminals?
Research Topics about Discrimination
- The efficient mechanisms for the protection of victims;
- Enhancing race relations. How to succeed?
- Reverse discrimination and its effects;
- Explain why women are still underpaid compared to men?
Place your first order and get
15% off discount!
Topics for Research Paper in Nursing
- Research across cultures and how it influences nursing
- How can we safely transmit data of home-nursing patients?
- Should nurses use their The pros and cons of home nursing
- The impact of burnout among nurses on healthcare
- Does home nursing help reduce depression symptoms?
- How to address the issue of abuse of elderly patients?
- Caring for patients with dementia
- Do nurses really need strong leadership skills?
- Caring after newborn children
The Best History Topics
- Ancient European civilizations
- The legend of Aryans
- Mongols and Tartars conquest and their influence on World History
- Can a powerful speech change the history?
- How would the historical development be different if Malcolm X were not killed?
- The history of Middle-Easter art
- Cold wars in the 21st century
- Modern-day slavery and its impact on world economy
- Ku Klux Klan nowadays
- How to avoid wars?
Science Research Topics for High School
- Explain the significance of the number 0;
- Discuss the fourth dimension and its characteristic features;
- The most significant scientific breakthroughs of the 21st century;
- Analyze the difference between non-parametric and parametric statistics;
- What is the importance of the black hole image?
- NBA Draft lottery and its relation to math;
- Why do fractals have a limited area but quite an unlimited perimeter?
- Performing rapid mental calculations. How to do everything right?
- Name the main mathematicians of the modern age and analyze their achievements;
- Explain a specific concept that was mathematically proven.
- Arms control;
- Democratization and its effects in the Middle East;
- Is America losing the war with the countries of the Middle East?
- International trade and its effects;
- Shock and awe.
Military Research Paper Topics
- Should the US have mandatory military conscriptions?
- Intelligence reliability;
- The main consequences of the Afghanistan war;
- Precision weapons and their effects;
- Preemptive strike policy and its implementation.
Censorship Research Topics for College Students
- Is censorship needed in public school?
- How to make censorship on the Internet?
- Should parents prevent their children from reading specific books or watching specific movies?
- Is censorship needed in the entertainment industry?
- Does censorship increase curiosity? Explain your answer with appropriate examples.
Schools Research Paper Topics
- Prayer in school. Pros and cons;
- School uniforms;
- Do children learn better in girls-only or boys-only schools?
- Charter schools. Main benefits and shortcomings;
- How to address the problem of junk food?
College Research Paper Topics
- Distance education;
- College admission policies and their application;
- College tuition planning;
- Receiving education abroad: pros and cons;
- Main benefits and shortcomings of modern education.
How to Find Good Research Paper Topics?
When considering topics for you research paper, first of all, make sure the one you choose is interesting and you are prepared to invest much time in it. An intriguing topic is one of the ways to make sure your reader will make it through your research paper. If you are run out of ideas and cannot choose a suitable topic, ask for professional help. Below are some practical tips that can help you make a successful choice of a topic for your research project.
- Something you are genuinely interested in In their search for easy research paper topics, students tend to forget that it is virtually impossible to create a good paper if they are not interested in the topic. If the material you have found is intriguing, you will be able to share some insight and make your discussion valuable. Therefore, if the topic is linked to the field you take interest in, think yourself lucky. Besides, passion will make it easier for you to explore the subject and read different publications dedicated to it. If you enjoy what you read about, it will be equally pleasant to write about and, consequently, the reader will be interested in the content, as well.
- Clarity is the key Before diving into research, make sure you understand the topic. If it was assigned to you by the professor, do not hesitate to ask questions and clarify everything you need. If you understand the topic well, it will be easier for you to explore it and write about it in a professional manner. Readers can easily tell a difference between an expert and a newbie, so you have to establish credibility if you want your research to be taken seriously.
- Avoid sweeping generalizations Being precise and specific is a must in academic writing. Research is precise work and a research paper has to be based on strong evidence and accurate facts. Spurious arguments and vague statements will get you nowhere, so make sure you do good research if reputable sources before you get down to writing.
- Gain a fresh perspective It might seem that some topics simply cannot be discussed form a fresh perspective. How can you be innovative if you are to explore The French Revolution or Civil Rights movement? Well, you can. Try addressing the topic from a surprising perspective and this approach will put you way ahead of your classmates. You can either come up with a creative way to tell you story or do some deep research and dig out little known facts to intrigue your readers.
How Can Students Receive Professional Online Assistance?
Students are always looking for good topics for research paper because they want their papers to be unique and interesting. However, coming up with an original idea is easier said than done, especially if you are in a hurry or have to deal with several papers simultaneously. What to do in this case? We suggest a solution that will upend your understanding of research paper writing. There is a way to get your paper done according to the deadline and save your energy and time. You can receive an impeccable research paper that adheres to the best writing standards even if you are not good at writing or if you do not have time for the task. Choose a trustworthy company and receive professional help online. It is safe! Hire an experienced research paper writer and let them deal with all the writing stages professionally. Academic writing companies are the ultimate solution to any writing challenge you have!
We are ready to get started writing your paper, no matter what type and subject you need.
- Life in College
- Writing Tips and Topics
- 300 words per page
- MBA and PhD writers
- Relevant and up-to-date sources
- Papers written from scratch
- 24/7 support
- Fair refund policy
- Flexible discount program
- Any difficulty level
You are among my favorites! I ordered different assignments from you.
Could not ask for better!
I have a lot of papers to do in the future. I hope I can rely on your writers and feel secure. Thank you for your assistance.
You are on the top of my list. I tried several websites, but I always order serious papers from you only. I pick different deadlines and I like to see how the price changes. I have no regrets at all. You have a loyal client for years.
Writing done straight to the point. It looks fantastic. I had no issues either with content or formatting.
I ordered a scholarship essay from you and I wanted it to sound sincere and persuasive. Thank you so much! You are great at writing that makes a difference. I will recommend you every time someone needs help with papers.
Errors in APA citations! All the rest is fine.
I gave you very little time for a 95 page paper. I understand that it is challenging to cope with it, but you could care a bit more about the details.
Thanks a lot for my term paper. I had the best writer! I needed to change the deadline and my writer wrote perfect work for a really short time, I was impressed by the quality. Thank you!
Thanks so much
Great work! Thanks for my essay. My writer has great writing skills. I received really great paper.
I do advise everyone to utilize this service, as it is really cool. It is great that they allow their customers to interact with their writers. By the way, the support team is also superior.
It was really hard for me to do my term paper. I tried, but couldn’t do it. I’m glad I used your help.
- How it Works
- View all journals
- Explore content
- About the journal
- Publish with us
- Sign up for alerts
- NEWS FEATURE
- 06 February 2023
- Correction 08 February 2023
What ChatGPT and generative AI mean for science
- Chris Stokel-Walker 0 &
- Richard Van Noorden
Chris Stokel-Walker is a freelance journalist in Newcastle, UK.
You can also search for this author in PubMed Google Scholar
Illustration by Paweł Jońca
In December, computational biologists Casey Greene and Milton Pividori embarked on an unusual experiment: they asked an assistant who was not a scientist to help them improve three of their research papers. Their assiduous aide suggested revisions to sections of documents in seconds; each manuscript took about five minutes to review. In one biology manuscript, their helper even spotted a mistake in a reference to an equation. The trial didn’t always run smoothly, but the final manuscripts were easier to read — and the fees were modest, at less than US$0.50 per document.
Subscribe to this journal
Receive 51 print issues and online access
185,98 € per year
only 3,65 € per issue
Rent or buy this article
Get just this article for as long as you need it
Prices may be subject to local taxes which are calculated during checkout
Nature 614 , 214-216 (2023)
Updates & Corrections
Correction 08 February 2023 : This News feature misrepresented Scott Aaronson’s views on the accuracy of watermarking in identifying AI-produced text. Human-produced text might also be flagged as having a watermark, but the probability is extremely low.
Pividori, M. & Greene, C. S. Preprint at bioRxiv https://doi.org/10.1101/2023.01.21.525030 (2023).
GPT, Osmanovic Thunström, A. & Steingrimsson, S. Preprint at HAL https://hal.science/hal-03701250 (2022).
Nature Mach. Intell. 5 , 1 (2023).
Article Google Scholar
Glaese, A. et al. Preprint at https://arxiv.org/abs/2209.14375 (2022).
Thorp, H. H. Science 379 , 313 (2023).
Article PubMed Google Scholar
Kirchenbauer, J. et al. Preprint at https://arxiv.org/abs/2301.10226 (2023).
Singhal, K. et al. Preprint at https://arxiv.org/abs/2212.13138 (2022).
- Machine learning
- Mathematics and computing
Anonymizing peer review makes the process more just
Career News 26 MAY 23
Social media: generative AI could harm mental health
Correspondence 23 MAY 23
Do scientific meetings matter? Turning up for talks brings surprise benefits
News 22 MAY 23
Why AI’s diversity crisis matters, and how to tackle it
Career Feature 19 MAY 23
Create an IPCC-like body to harness benefits and combat harms of digital tech
Comment 17 MAY 23
Rewriting the quantum-computer blueprint
Outlook 24 MAY 23
Commercializing quantum computers step by step
Quantum computers: what are they good for?
Spotlight 24 MAY 23
Postdoctoral fellow - molecular and systems neuroscience
The labs of Sandeep Robert Datta and Michael E. Greenberg are seeking a postdoctoral fellow as part of a joint project to probe the molecular basis...
Boston, Massachusetts (US)
Harvard Medical School Department of Neurobiology
CZS Endowed Professorship for artificial intelligence in neural systems imaging
The Faculty of Social and Behavioural Sciences of Friedrich Schiller University Jena invites application for the CZS Endowed Professorship for art...
Jena, Thüringen (DE)
The Eric and Wendy Schmidt AI in Science Postdoctoral Fellowship At Nanyang Technological University
The Eric and Wendy Schmidt AI in Science Postdoctoral Fellowship at NTU supports research on applying AI techniques to STEM areas
Nanyang Technological University (NTU)
Bioinformatics Postdoctoral Researcher
3 year fixed term full time postdoctoral opportunity available in the newly established Adelaide Centre for Epigenetics (ACE).
Adelaide (LGA), Metropolitan Adelaide (AU)
University of Adelaide
Faculty Positions in Westlake University
Founded in 2018, Westlake University is a new type of non-profit research-oriented university in Hangzhou, China, supported by public a...
Sign up for the Nature Briefing newsletter — what matters in science, free to your inbox daily.
- Explore articles by subject
- Guide to authors
- Editorial policies
One of the most challenging parts of writing a research paper is to find a perfect topic to write. Luckily, we have done all the hard work for you and have created a list of 125 fascinating research paper topics. For your further convenience, we have organized the topics into different categories covering a wide range of subjects so you can ...
General Education. One of the hardest parts of writing a research paper can be just finding a good topic to write about. Fortunately we've done the hard work for you and have compiled a list of 113 interesting research paper topics. They've been organized into ten categories and cover a wide range of subjects so you can easily find the best ...
Find the answers to your biggest research questions from 2021. With collective views of over 3.7 million, researchers explored topics spanning from nutritional immunology and political misinformation to sustainable agriculture and the human-dog bond. Research Topics: 1. Infectious disease 29 articles | 1,643,000 views Uncovering the many ethical, legal, and social issues that have arisen
1. Conduct Background Research. The first step is to conduct detailed background research by reviewing the existing literature. It will help to identify the history of a well-defined research problem. Similarly, it will also assist in developing research questions and a thesis statement. 2. Brainstorm Topic Ideas.
Here, we provide 20 useful tips to improve your research paper before submission. 1. Choose a specific and accurate title (and subtitles) This is a very important part of your manuscript and can affect readership. People often choose what to read based on first impressions. Make sure your title doesn't put people off.
Before formulating your research questions ideas, note that there are 3 important types of research questions: descriptive - these employ careful and comprehensive observation of a phenomenon/ event, subject, trait, etc. in order to characterize it in detail and to potentially reveal important/ interesting/ undescribed aspects or patterns.
When starting to write your research paper, follow the three essential steps: Choose the topic. Brainstorm and write down all the ideas that come to your mind. You may consider the exciting topics you have covered in class or check the lists of available topics online. Create a strong thesis statement.
Some examples of common research paper styles include: Argumentative Research Papers. Persuasive Research Papers. Education Research Papers. Analytical Research Papers. Informative Research Papers. Your research essay topic may also need to be related to the specific class you are taking. For example, an economics class may require a business ...
200 Easy Research Paper Topics for College Students in 2021. Writing research papers is a must-do step in any educational process at college. In many cases, professors allow students to be creative with choosing a topic to complete this type of academic assignment. This privilege usually sounds great at first glance.
Composing a research paper can be a daunting task for first-time writers. In addition to making sure you're using concise language and your thoughts are organized clearly, you need to find a topic that draws the reader in. CollegeVine is here to help you brainstorm creative topics. Below are 100 interesting research paper topics that will ...
Anthropology research paper topics. The agricultural practices and religious beliefs. The role of omen in Ancient Roman culture. Analysis of the burial customs in Europe. The body image modification challenges in 2021. The role of cinematography in history studies.
Here are some research ideas related to education topics: Education history: If you are interested in education and history, you can combine the topics to research how education has changed over time in a location. Play in early childhood education: Play for young students is a growing research topic.
Cover opposing points of view. Make readers align with the writer's position. Call readers to action or propose further research. These core elements are the critical final steps in writing an argumentative essay. Just 13.00 10.40/page, and you can get an custom-written academic paper according to your instructions.
List of education research paper topics Education research paper topics refer to a wide range of subjects that students can explore in the field of education. Here is a list of topics for your inspiration: Impact of Online Learning on Student Engagement and Academic Performance
Some potential abnormal psychology topics include specific psychological disorders or particular treatment modalities, including: Eating disorders. Depression. Phobias. Borderline personality disorder. Seasonal affective disorder. Schizophrenia. Antisocial personality disorder.
How to choose research project ideas for my academics- a common thought every student gets when asked to draft a document. That is why Assignment Prime's experts have compiled this blog with 150 interesting topics so that students can refer and complete their tasks without much struggle.
Posted on February 8, 2021 December 20, 2021. 170 Persuasive Research Paper Topics: Top Ideas For Top Grades. Whenever professors assign students to work on a research paper, they expect them to choose a unique, engaging, and research-worthy topic for the article. ... Good Topics For a Persuasive Research Paper.
Investigating the role of memory in decision making. Examining gender roles and their impact on behavior. Analyzing the relationships between emotion and cognition. Another easy way to choose psychology research paper topics for your research paper is to write about a famous historical person.
World history is rich, fun, and engaging. There are numerous attractive topics to choose from. If history is something that has you on your toes, you'll find the following world history research topics for high school fascinating. The Origin Of The Israel-Palestine Conflict And Possible Resolutions. The History Of The USA Occupation Of Iraq.
Gen Zs and millennials are rethinking the role of work in their lives. The pandemic prompted a rethinking of the role work plays in their lives. While 49% of Gen Zs and 62% of millennials say work is central to their identity, they place a strong focus on work/life balance—the top trait they admire in their peers, and their top consideration ...
The Best Research Paper Topics For Every Student 2021 . It is such a challenge to find good research topics for the assignment. Students often struggle at the very beginning because looking for a topic is hard. We want to make it easier for you. In our list of research topic ideas, you will find something for you.
Interesting Research Ideas For College Students 2023. Published 14 July 2021. Writing an educational research paper is a substantial part of a student's life, which may seem a very challenging task. Writing a Research Paper requires an enormous effort and a lot of time from you. To lessen your anxieties and inconsistencies while working on ...
Genius Research Paper Topics 2023. Research topics represent the ideas which students prefer to focus on in their research. Examples of such ideas include issues related to subjects, current topics and events, or some issues in which the researcher takes personal interest. Good research paper topics are not limited to topical issues and could ...
The most famous of these tools, also known as large language models, or LLMs, is ChatGPT, a version of GPT-3 that shot to fame after its release in November last year because it was made free and ...